Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (16258 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by ndelta1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2008
i now fully agree with the word, DEMOCRAT BULD THE WORLD WHILE REPUBLICAN DESTROY IT
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2008
bawomolo:

you are evading the questions, let me politely ask again.

i have a question, if u are the president of nigeria, and benin nationalized all nigerian property in benin, would u sanction benin? yes or no??

why are u bring america's past record from the 1800's to 2008. did i say the mexican-american war was right?? u seem to be having an hypocritical stance here. u have no problem supporting oppression in cuba but now u are champion for human rights in the middle-east??

Frankly talks about Israel are just as nauseating as those of Religion and I really would not like to pursue this matter.

why should israel be sanctioned, was it Israel that instigated the arab-israeli wars. was it israel that started the intifada?? guess what happened, when Israel left the gaza strip?? hamas turned gaza into their new terror launching pad.

u are deviating from the topic of cuba. why won't u answer about human rights violation in cuba. how about we compare cuba to other pro-western carribean nations like the virgin islands, bahamas, aruba etc. which is better, bahamas or cuba the "communist" heaven.

History is always relevant ma dear. What ever Cuba is accused of doing now has been done before by others and I do not see any reason for the excitement. Yes, Fidel Castro is no saint. Neither is he the devil. We have worse going on in Nigeria and have no business criticizing others especially if we are worse. That is ma point. We have said all we need to say about Cuba. As you know, I do not get carried away by anyone topic or person for too long. kiss

REMOVE THY LOG!!!!!

If I decide to discuss Israel any where in this world, I would have to surrender ma American passport. I don't think I am ready to go back to Nigeria yet! cheesy So I will let that matter rest for now.

4Him:

Ignorant people are back again to continue mouthing the same FALSE propaganda they've been fed with by the media.
What part of "palestine" is Isreal occupying? FYI - the term "palestine" comprised the entire Isreal and Jordan (plus Gaza and the westbank) as at 1922.
FYI the term palestinian refered to a Jew living in Palestine up until 1948.
FYI there was a proposal to adopt the name Palestine until it was changed to Isreal.

Good thing you don't want to go there especially as its painfully obvious u don't know what u're talking about.
Rubbish! Who was going to sanction Nigeria for giving out Bakassi?
I can't stand ignorance.

All I need to mention is Israel and you show up. cheesy The very reason I will not discuss that topic. We have dealt with that at length on Nairaland and really cannot afford the serious headache of revisiting that topic. Obviously you missed the analogy to Nigeria and Bakassi. Too bad! That is only as a result of your one track mind! Couldn't have expected less from you.

4 Play:

Certainly,that puts to rest any suggestion that Cuba is somewhat an oasis of success from which very few of its inhabitants,except the so called elitist anti-revolutionaries,will seek to flee. Cuba is just like many decrepit 3rd world nations,the citizens of which regularly seek an escape.

This leaves the question,what then is the hoopla about Castro? [b]You certainly don't get the people of Mexico,India or Nigeria waxing lyrical about their leaders.[/b]The little we hear from Cuban escapees tells us that they are sick of Castro and one can deduce that Cubans are similarly minded.Disagree?There is one simple way to find out-hold multi-party elections for the 1st time since 1959

[b]Any person who isn't a knuckle head will realise one thing-no successful leader will desist from putting his popularity to a vote.[/b]What is he afraid of since 1959?Surely,if he is such an accomplished leader,why not allow the people of Cuba organise a regular multi-party political system.[b]Why stop ordinary people from freely voicing their opinion?[/b]Why stop Cubans from exercising their rights to movement,free speech,religion or many other personal liberties?

The best the Castro apologists can muster is effectively,Cuba isn't as bad as Nigeria.Such talk in itself tells you something.When Nigeria has now become a template for measuring success,their viewpoint is obviously on life support.

We are only saying to remove the log in your eye before you see the speck in others! We have had worse leaders than Castro all over the world. He should not get preferencial treatment by being demonized.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 2:29am On Feb 27, 2008
almondjoy:

All I need to mention is Israel and you show up. cheesy The very reason I will not discuss that topic. We have dealt with that at length on Nairaland and really cannot afford the serious headache of revisiting that topic. Obviously you missed the analogy to Nigeria and Bakassi. Too bad! That is only as a result of your one track mind! Couldn't have expected less from you.

Your attempt to use Bakassi as an analogy fell flat and exposed your ignorance. Do you know how Bakassi got to Camerounian hands from the Gowon government? Of course not, go and play in the family section.

almondjoy:

We are only saying to remove the log in your eye before you see the speck in others! We have had worse leaders than Castro all over the world. He should not get preferencial treatment by being demonized.

Puhlease. We've had worse leaders so Castro shld go on and die a saint?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Tornadoz(m): 3:46am On Feb 27, 2008
Say the word Israel and up pop's 4him/davidylan. Its a shame a Nigerian would get so mired in other people's conflict. The Jews themselves don't give a flying f*ck if you existed. Seriously dude Israel should be the least of your worries I tell you that.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2008
What ever Cuba is accused of doing now has been done before by others and I do not see any reason for the excitement.

so we should just sweep the accusations under the rug?? this kind of thinking is why third-world countries remain third-world while asian countries like singapore, malaysia, and south korea are advancing at light speed.

We have worse going on in Nigeria and have no business criticizing others especially if we are worse

am sorry but just because there is mediocracy in nigeria doesn't mean cuba should be judged with such standards. the world must be doomed if nigeria is the yardstick for judging other countries.

We have said all we need to say about Cuba.  As you know, I do not get carried away by anyone topic or person for too long.

u seem to be a fidel apologetic  for no reason.  at least nigeria attempts to have elections, people in cuba don't even have such liberties.

If I decide to discuss Israel any where in this world, I would have to surrender ma American passport

many books criticizing israel have been published, no one has lost their citizenship yet. there's freedom of expression in USA, unlike cuba where u land in jail for organizing a Labour union!!!!!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Ibime(m): 4:41am On Feb 27, 2008
Bamowolo, you seem to be a US apologist. Look, I am a staunch capitalist as well but I believe that all systems have their merits. To Yankee, it seems that Capitalism = Greed. Don't tell us about Yankee run the perfect society while people are dying because their Health Insurance company wouldn't pay for their treatment. At least in Cuba they all have free health care. I think that Yankee criticising Cuba is akin to to the pot calling the kettle black. They are both at unhealthy extremes while they should be in the middle like Europe is where we have free health-care, schooling up to Grad and sometimes post-grad level (especially in Scandinavia). 

If Yankee take some of Cuba's ideas, they can have the perfect society and vice-versa. After all, all the other Latin American states who fully embrace Yankee's ideas, are they still not suffering? - even without blockade which Cuba has.

As for free and fair elections - are Yankee's elections worth a penny? It doesn't matter which candidate they get, life is still the same for Mr Average - Yankees elections fully depend on who can raise the most money - after all, John Edwards was the real candidate for change in the Democrat primaries - but where is he now? He didn't have enough sponsors because he was more interested in helping the average man, not big business. The only difference in choosing candidates in Yankee election is that the Republicans will go to war and the democrats won't. Apart from that, everything remains the same for the average man.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 4:42am On Feb 27, 2008
Tornadoz:

Say the word Israel and up pop's 4him/davidylan. Its a shame a Nigerian would get so mired in other people's conflict. The Jews themselves don't give a flying f*ck if you existed. Seriously dude Israel should be the least of your worries I tell you that.

Seriously dude Davidylan's preferences should be the least of your worries i tell you that.

Ibime's post is so full of rubbish you dont know where to start.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by ochocinco1(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2008
4Him:

Your attempt to use Bakassi as an analogy fell flat and exposed your ignorance. Do you know how Bakassi got to Camerounian hands from the Gowon government? Of course not, go and play in the family section.

Come my guy please leave this lovely etsako lady alone

Or else I will get militant on your ass angry angry
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2008
Ibime:

Bamowolo, you seem to be a US apologist. Look, I am a staunch capitalist as well but I believe that all systems have their merits. To Yankee, it seems that Capitalism = Greed. Don't tell us about Yankee run the perfect society while people are dying because their Health Insurance company wouldn't pay for their treatment. At least in Cuba they all have free health care. I think that Yankee criticising Cuba is akin to to the pot calling the kettle black. They are both at unhealthy extremes while they should be in the middle like Europe is where we have free health-care, schooling up to Grad and sometimes post-grad level (especially in Scandinavia). 

If Yankee take some of Cuba's ideas, they can have the perfect society and vice-versa. After all, all the other Latin American states who fully embrace Yankee's ideas, are they still not suffering? - even without blockade which Cuba has.

As for free and fair elections - are Yankee's elections worth a penny? It doesn't matter which candidate they get, life is still the same for Mr Average - Yankees elections fully depend on who can raise the most money - after all, John Edwards was the real candidate for change in the Democrat primaries - but where is he now? He didn't have enough sponsors because he was more interested in helping the average man, not big business. The only difference in choosing candidates in Yankee election is that the Republicans will go to war and the democrats won't. Apart from that, everything remains the same for the average man.

If you understood half the politics of Health care, you would understand why comparing it to what you have in cuba does not make any sense. I happen to be one of the many people who love the health care system in America as is. I have no problem with the idea of having to pay when I go to get care at all. Should my vote be cast aside cause someone thinks cuba's way is better and push that on me?? I think you should focus more on what you know and understand more than what you do not. Whenever the cuban style health care bill comes up, it is people like me who go out to say NO WAY. Those who want the cuban style are also free to vote but over and over, they have not been able to get the vote on their end. Do people in cuba have this ability to vote their choice?? I have my reasons for not wanting a health care system such as the one in cuba and I am glad I can express my reason and put it to vote as I do every other year here.

As for your claim that the elections are not worth a penny, it goes to show that you actually have no clue what the life of average american is like and how elections do affect them. Heck, in the past year 4 years alone, I can tell you that elections have affected my life and I am grateful that I live in a place that is fair for all and allows the majority to have their way on issues, even when it hurts. I only pray one day that we can have such a system in Nigeria, where we can at least say the majority have voted.

If you had any real idea how the average american is affected you would not make such statements. If you knew how many families are waiting to get their extra refund and already planned it, you would not make that claim. If you knew how increased funding to food bank programs, increased funding to educational and vocational programs, increase in minimum wage votes, increase funding to back-to-work programs, fuel subsidy votes impacted the average American, you would not make such claims.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2008
ocho cinco:

Come my guy please leave this lovely etsako lady alone

Or else I will get militant on your ass angry angry

Thank you shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!

Wham! kiss Wham! kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2008
Ibime:

Thank you for the KISS!--Keeping It Simple for the Stupid!!! kiss

bawomolo:

so we should just sweep the accusations under the rug?? this kind of thinking is why third-world countries remain third-world while asian countries like singapore, malaysia, and south korea are advancing at light speed.

am sorry but just because there is mediocracy in nigeria doesn't mean cuba should be judged with such standards. the world must be doomed if nigeria is the yardstick for judging other countries.

u seem to be a fidel apologetic  for no reason.  at least nigeria attempts to have elections, people in cuba don't even have such liberties.

many books criticizing israel have been published, no one has lost their citizenship yet. there's freedom of expression in USA, unlike cuba where u land in jail for organizing a Labour union!!!!!!!

Mine will be too implosive and explosive, that I would lose all citizenships of the world. cheesy  So let the matter be.

bawomolo:

u seem to be a fidel apologetic  for no reason.  at least nigeria attempts to have elections, people in cuba don't even have such liberties.

4Him:

@bawomolo and 4[b]Y[/b]IM,

I hope you guys realize we are going around in circles.

You say I am "begging the question"!  I say you are "Red Herring"!!!!  There is never going to be an end to this so I will leave you guys to slug it out, since I don't see anything new on this thread anymore while I. . . . . . . .

Observe. . . . . . for any new insights!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Tornadoz(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2008
I see I-man/4play still don't get it.

What is obvious to most adults and even the less discerning people in the world, is Cuba withstood everything the mighty US threw at it. Be it the disastrous attempt at invassion or the economic strangulation, Castro emerged stronger. Is the above fact unintelligible to you? You wonder why the people of Mexico,India or Nigeria don't wax lyrical about their leaders, it may shock you but they do. Next time you meet an Indian ask him about a man named Mahatma Gandhi and whilst you are at it ask any Nigerian about Murtala.

America may attract lots of immigrants by virture of its wealth but there are other reasons why people emigrate. For example there are between 600000 and 700000 Americans living in Canada and about 150 to 200000 living in Britain (to name just 2 countries).

I remember advising you to stop gorging yourself in rascist pamphlets but you won't. Seems you still dash to known rascist archives to lift ideas and regurgitate their hate-filled fiction here. Shame on you.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by doyin13(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2008
My view on 4-play

It was Churchill that said if you are not a liberal in your twenties you have no heart

and if you are not a conservative in your forties, then you are stupid.

That makes him 70 or thereabouts I suspect. Okoro feeling funky cheesy grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by texazzpete(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2008
Tornadoz:

I remember advising you to stop gorging yourself in rascist pamphlets but you won't. Seems you still dash to known rascist archives to lift ideas and regurgitate their hate-filled fiction here. Shame on you.

As against your gorging yourself on conspiracy theorist drivel?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2008
That is more like it. 

Let the testosterone driven side of my Nairaland brain take over for a change.

I really am in a "nurturing" mood.  Estrogen rules tonight!

Sitting down and having a nice lunch break while I watch "The Great Debaters".  Please no mention of the land of Judah please! kiss

Observing. . . . . . . . . .I say
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by doyin13(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2008
texazzpete:

As against your gorging yourself on conspiracy theorist drivel?

better a conspiracy theorist than a racist after all.

na which one you go like meet for dark alleyway undecided
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2008
doyin13:

better a conspiracy theorist than a racist after all.

na which one you go like meet for dark alleyway undecided

I actually prefer the racist ( wondering who the racist in this case is) cause I at least know how to tackle him and know what to expect should it come to the worst.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2008
Almondo,

No f-cking Zionist can ever make you lose your US citizenship! Zionists are powerful in the US but they are not that powerful.

Go read the basics on the US constitution and the amendments. I've done detailed research on it and will tell you that the ONLY way you can lose your US citizenship will be by your explicit consent!

Israel is not equal to Jews!

I understand your concern about antisemitism and the pedestrian assertion that holds that criticizing Israel is tantamount to being antisemitic. That's just a fable because there are many sane Jews who do not subscribe to the evil doctrines of Zionism and who do not support the Apartheid state of Israel.

texazzpete:
The same people that saw nothing wrong in Ahmadinejad's famous 'The devil was here yesterday; i smell sulphur' speech are fuming at John Mc Cain expressing his mind.

@texazzpete, get your facts right.

4 Play:
Any person who isn't a knuckle head will realise one thing-no successful leader will desist from putting his popularity to a vote.What is he afraid of since 1959?Surely,if he is such an accomplished leader,why not allow the people of Cuba organise a regular multi-party political system.Why stop ordinary people from freely voicing their opinion?Why stop Cubans from exercising their rights to movement,free speech,religion or many other personal liberties?

Has China, one of America's biggest trading partners, held multi-party elections?

Has Saudi Arabia, another ally of America, instituted free speech?

The effect of the toddler-driven foreign policy of the US coupled with the neonatal reasoning of blind supporters of such nonsense.

Ibime:

Well said!

Tornadoz:

Yep! 4Him will defend Israel even if they attack Nigeria! God help their apartheid ass if they try such!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Almondo,

No f-cking Zionist can ever make you lose your US citizenship! Zionists are powerful in the US but they are not that powerful.

Go read the basics on the US constitution and the amendments. I've done detailed research on it and will tell you that the ONLY way you can lose your US citizenship will be by your explicit consent!

Israel is not equal to Jews!

I understand your concern about antisemitism and the pedestrian assertion that holds that criticizing Israel is tantamount to being antisemitic. That's just a fable because there are many sane Jews who do not subscribe to the evil doctrines of Zionism and who do not support the Apartheid state of Israel.

@texazzpete, get your facts right.

Has China, one of America's biggest trading partners, held multi-party elections?

The effect of the toddler-driven foreign policy of the US coupled with the neonatal reasoning of blind supporters of such nonsense.

Well said!

Yep! 4Him will defend Israel even if they attack Nigeria! God help their apartheid ass if they try such!

he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Of course I was joking about the citizenship thingy. Who born monkey? cheesy

You this RichyBlack sef na one man gang!!!! grin

I say take no hostages--Knock 'em dead!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Islander will be so proud of  you.

I say come out you lazy anti-Castros! cheesy

Yet America is heavily indebted to China and Saudi Arabia. 9 out of 14 (9/11) terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. But the Saudis residing next to the "White House" were evacuated via private jets within 2 hours of 9/11 terrorist attacks. cheesy So that they did not have to withdraw their 6% ownership of American banks.

Yet poor Saddam minding his own business je je was the sacrificial lamb to prove to the world say we wan fight terror. grin

He he he. grin grin grin

Look, I love America don't get me wrong. But their sins are too many to count I swear. ALL the trouble in this world--guess which country has a nose in it? America of course. Then some here will mention Fidel Castro and Ah'jad! Like it is only when you carry a bomb and a knife you are a terrorist?

You anti-Castrateds are not serious at all! grin No need to phisically threaten you with the act. You are already intellectually castrated. cheesy

Clowns!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2008
almondjoy:

he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You na one man gang!!!! grin

I say take no hostages--Knock 'em dead!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Islander will be so proud of you.

I say come out you lazy anti-Castros! cheesy

Don't mind those ones. Just because McCain is deluding himself with the idea of becoming the next US president, some of them "I love America pass my papa and mama" people are supporting whatever gibberish comes out of his dirty old mouth.

Who is McCain? When we are tallying the giants of the 20th and 21st century, McCain WILL NOT make the list. However, Castro's name will be enshrined in stone diamond!

If Castro is a magnitude 8.0 earthquake, McCain is barely a ripple in an unknown lake!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2008
Isn't is a shame that all the Republicans could come up with was McCain.  Dicky Chenney would have been much better. cheesy

That means that like Islander mentioned earlier, cross burning will be celebrated all over the US without apologies if McCain becomes president.  Fourth of July "lynchings" will be sacrament!  Obama had better watch his arse. Martin Luther King and all the other brave negroes would certainly have died in vain. cry  May heavens forbid.

I would rather have Castro as a president of the US for the next 100 years please.  I wish he can be cloned before he dies.  Thank God for Raul! grin Any Castro is no berrrrrrrrer than no Castro arrrrrrrrrrral! kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2008
Haba! Almond my baby and my main Man Richyblack, you guys are still here? LOL, don't waste time nah, lets head to the islands instead to frolick on the beach, smoke 2 ganja and party like animals,

Don't mind these retards, anything the US does is ALL good. In 1984 they invaded my sister island Grenada, claiming that the US students at St. George's University were in danger. CNN was the first on the scene. When they interviewed the students NOT one of them gave claim to that. Two hrs later the program was edited. The ONLY reason they invaded the tiny island was because of Maurice Bishop's newly found BFF, none other that the Great Fidel Castro, see hyprocrisy,

Some years later the USA again intervened in our affairs. Fooled the then goat-of-a-prime-minister Sir James into signing something called "The Ship Ridders Effect" According to the USA, they were going to help eradicate the problem of marijunaa in our islands because they love us so much and vowed to assist us in fighting drugs. Now help me laugh nah, the USA, helping someone else with their supposedly drug problem,? LOL. The USA where there is a freaking drunkie on every block (even in the subs) , wants to now help us. See me see trouble oooo.

Well the truth is the USA didn't give a f.uck about whether or not babies in my islands were borned with a splifs hanging from their lips. Their ONLY concern was to destroy our volcanically grown, potent ganja so that their home-grown, tasteless shit would control the market. Thank GOd Dr. Gonsalves took power and sent them "green backs"" packing out of our land,

I read somewhere where one "born again" yankee stated he is happy with the health system here because he can afford health insurance. Mama was right, Education is NOT at all commonsense. Kudos to him, he can afford, what about the many BORN Americans, with jobs too if I may add that aren't able to likewise? Thank GOd for Fidel, I got my braces done free while I lived there.

To all those who still sit back blindly and fold their hands like mumus, while backing the USA on everything, GOOD or BAD that they do. God will surely punish you, grow some balls and be objective instead of acting like some brained washed fools.

PS, for all those who will be back to bash, give me some time I am at work,

VIVA la Castro, Che and Raul,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Well spoken ma dear.  grin

The punishment is indeed at hand.  George Bush says we are not in a recession yet.  He says we will never get there. grin

He also says we are merely "floating", just as his brains floated for the past 8 years smoking out armadillos ifrom his Texan ranch.  We are now slave to the Chinese--another communist country if a may add.  I wonder why sanctions can't "float" over there too. I just pity which ever president will inherit all this mess.  Talking about some bullshit "tax cut" which is frankly like putting a bandaid on a gaping gunshot wound.

I would have loved to quote all the evidence in the books like you did, but you know this is a male dominated area of Nigeria Nairaland. cheesy  I do not want one motor park tout (cyber agbero) to jump out of the woods and attack my underwear.  Typical male!  So I will enjoy the pow-wow between the ignorant side and the intellectual side of this discussion.

We are winning BTW and I am loving it.  cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2008

china has held council elections, the same can't be said for cuba.

i doubt any one in this thread supports the islamic monarchy of saudi-arabia.

You anti-Castrateds are not serious at all! Grin No need to phisically threaten you with the act. You are already intellectually castrated.

it is possible to criticize united states and cuba at the same time, no need to take sides. it seems the pro-castro crowd are the one searching for reasons to cover the opression going on in cuba.

We are now slave to the Chinese--another communist country if a may add.

people mistake US trade deficit with china for debt. the chinese depend on the US and not the other way around.

So I will enjoy the pow-wow between the ignorant side and the intellectual side of this discussion.

oh nice, personal attacks have been gradually introduced.

I would rather have Castro as a president of the US for the next 100 years please. I wish he can be cloned before he dies. Thank God for Raul!

which country would u rather live in, bahamas or cuba??
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2008
Don't mind these retards, anything the US does is ALL good.

show proof anyone said this.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
Isnt it funny that Richy Black accuses Isreal of being an apartheid state - a state where 20% of its population is arab.

What is the population of Jews in Gaza or Lebanon, Jordan or Egypt?

Some pple need to return to school or maybe they are even beyond help.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Tornadoz(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2008
South Africa was an apartheid state with 4% Whites and 79% Black, where are you going with this david?

Care to tell us why the Jews who made up 3% in 1885 suddenly became the majority? Is it because Palestine is now filled with New York and European Jews after driving the indigenes away?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:18am On Feb 28, 2008
Tornadoz:

South Africa was an apartheid state with 4% Whites and 79% Black, where are you going with this david?

Care to tell us why the Jews who made up 3% in 1885 suddenly became the majority? Is it because Palestine is now filled with New York and European Jews after driving the indigenes away?

He he he he he he he! grin grin grin grin grin

bawomolo:

china has held council elections, the same can't be said for cuba.
How are any of these circumstances affecting you?
Let the people of those countries worry about their problems--The US does not have to save the world.

i doubt any one in this thread supports the great religious monarchy of saudi-arabia.
No!

it is possible to criticize united states and cuba at the same time, no need to take sides. it seems the pro-castro crowd are the one searching for reasons to cover the opression going on in cuba.
This thread was started by McCain's arrogant statement remember? not Castro.  Who is taking sides?

people mistake US trade[b] deficit with china for debt.[/b] the chinese depend on the US and not the other way around.
What is the difference? Trade deficit in which country's favor? undecided

oh nice, personal attacks have been gradually introduced.
Oh not at all--nothing personal so relax!

which country would u rather live in, bahamas or cuba??
Either one before I live in Nigeria! kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 4:32am On Feb 28, 2008
When i read posts from people like Tornadoz i wonder why common sense is now so scare.

Tornadoz:

Arabs are part of the coalition government of Ehud Barak, Arabs have a minister in Isreal, Arabs have EQUAL RIGHTS as all jews in Isreal . . . Arabs have MORE RIGHTS in Isreal than in Gaza, Arabs citizens in the westbank prefer to remain in Isreal rather than join the PLA in a peace deal . . .

Mr Tornadoz "i hate Isreal so much i can't reason" . . . show me an apartheid state where arabs and jews have equal rights.

Tornadoz:

Mr "i don't know what i'm talking about" Tornadoz, 85% of what used to be Palestine in 1885 is now the nation of Jordan carved out in 1922 . . . Jordan has a population of 6 million and is 95% arab.

almondjoy:

He he he he he he he! grin grin grin grin grin

such a shame.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:46am On Feb 28, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hello to you too! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:49am On Feb 28, 2008
Almond honey, u dey bout joh grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Can't stay up to "play" tonight, have big presentation tomorrow, I am here working on my articulators, making sure my Bilabials, Lingua-alvelors, Labia dentals et al don't get mixed up cheesy grin, [size=6 pt] and the rugrats aren't helping my dear, the el nino finally opened his legs today, so we can see his ding a ling ling grin[/size],
Take it easy on the boys tonight o, abeg,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 4:52am On Feb 28, 2008
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hello to you too! grin grin grin grin grin

dont worry, someone will soon come and give u another post to piggy back on since you never seem to be able to make coherent logic on ur own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.