Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! (3839 Views)

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by 1forall: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2007
I'll speak for myself- I love y'all ladies, but find it difficult to make a life-long choice, always one thing or the other not quite up to spec.

Where are the great ladies of positive character?
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by MP007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2007
1. lookin and appreciating a lady's looks dont mean am cheatin
2. dont have to call u every dam day
3. I often times pretend to be romantic to please u
4. love is not all abt money

5. stop discussing ur sex life with ur gurlfriends cos they might wanna check it out with ur man, (big dicks esp),,good in bed etc
6. I dont actually listen to u always cos u talk a lot , dam! ladies can kill u with that (u ever notice when u man keeps saying hmm hmm , yes ,, really, ooooh yea,, trust me ,, we aint really listening)

7. I love sports so back off

8 Stop watching ophra,
9. I have every right to hang out with friends without u knowing

10. i was working late, not fukin late, word!
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by hobgoblin1(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2007
@MP007

I score u 9/10, we all love Oprah.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by abilityman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2007
U need to know a lot:

* Enough of nagging, if ur man wants to cheat on u, ur nagging will intensify it
* ur man wants u to remain the way u were when he met u, that was the attraction and not for u to start tying wrapper subsequently
* Do not believe what u did not see
* ask questions
* love ,love and more love
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Aproko(f): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2007
more please grin grin
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by omogenaija(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2007
MP007:

1. lookin and appreciating a lady's looks don't mean am cheatin
2. don't have to call u every dam day
3. I often times pretend to be romantic to please u
4. love is not all about money

5. stop discussing your sex life with your gurlfriends because they might want to check it out with your man, (big dicks esp),,good in bed etc
6. I don't actually listen to u always because u talk a lot , dam! ladies can kill u with that (u ever notice when u man keeps saying hmm hmm , yes ,, really, ooooh yea,, trust me ,, we aint really listening)

7. I love sports so back off

8 Stop watching ophra,
9. I have every right to hang out with friends without u knowing

10. i was working late, not fukin late, word!

@MP007
my guy u better take time with #5,#8 and #9

for question 5-yea i shouldnt discuss my sex with my friends but u shouldnt use that as an excuse to sleep with her angry
for question 8- wat exactly did ophra do to u ? grin tongue angry angry
and for for question 9 - why cant a lady know where is man is ? angry angry angry

u men know how to make a lady angry , but i still love all u guys kiss kiss kiss

p.s u have some vaild points about the comments you made about women , thank God that woman isnt me cool
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by syrene(f): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2007
@mp007,
more pls grin
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ssRhino: 2:15am On Aug 04, 2007
I will personally like all women to know that men are the best thing ever happened since God made the angels, if you treat us right, we will make u feel good, if you treat us bad, we will make u miserable, so the choice is yours, hahahahahahaha
Infact, Jokes apart, i will like all ladies to know that men are the head of the house, however women are the neck, if you play your role right, you will direct the head to whatever direction you want him to go, he will even do it better than you can imagine, all it takes is be nice, be gentle, talk to us nicely and dont be nice to us only when yuo wanna get laid or when you want the man to give u a ride to somewhere, or when your Mom and Dad are over for the weekend, me don talk my own ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by jayvin01: 2:22am On Aug 04, 2007
to tell y'all that i like y'all and i cares grin grin grin grin grin you really makes the world go round!!!, no mind kc-presh, no be money makes the world go round, but women do!!

Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Bluelights: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2007
Women always go on about how men are emotionally absent and never share their experiences. Men tend to be naturally defensive cos u chics are always offensive. Talking a lot about everything except that one little thing that matters the most, suspecting every move we make as a sign of infidelity or similar. when you ask questions like "how was ur day?' and u get an answer like 'fine', it shouldn't bother u. If u really want to know wot a guy has been up to, never ask where he has been. try, ' heard Oshodi was really crowded today, hope it didn't affect u?' and he'll say 'no, i went through Apapa so i could see my cousin Timi on my way home'. Questions like that tell you what u want u know without getting his guards up.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Bluelights: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2007
smiley
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ariblaze(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2007
my reasons are entirely selfish(guess thats the point)

i haven't ever dated any woman i wear my heart for

shit hurts cry

my heart is all discoloured from bashings sad
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by syrene(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2007
ariblaze:

shit hurts cry

either u'r a jerk or u'r a jerk! angry angry go figure. how can babes keepin hurtin u. bros go check urself lipsrsealed
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ariblaze(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2007
syrene:

either u'r a jerk or u'r a jerk! angry angry go figure. how can babes keepin hurtin u. bros go check yourself lipsrsealed

i have this burning desire to put you in your place

which shldnt be to far away from thrash

but i would curb my tongue or uncork my fingers(as the case might be)

if a man has played a number on you go find him, don't loose your sanity here

learn to read and understand before spitting rubbish

how many people have actually met and dated people they wear their hearts for?(because if you have met someone u would be reluctant to move on)

i said i havent dated anyone i wear my heart for ,i dint say i havent dated anyone before

did you with your puny little mind ever think maybe the ones i wanted had others,are lesbians

and i would rather respect their unions or beliefs.

please pick your fights carefully next time.

i dont suffer fools

might not be so nice the next time
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by syrene(f): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
syrene:

either u'r a jerk or u'r a jerk! angry angry go figure. how can babes keepin hurtin u. bros go check yourself lipsrsealed
ariblaze:

shit hurts cry

ariblaze:

i have this burning desire to put you in your place

which shldnt be to far away from thrash

but i would curb my tongue or uncork my fingers(as the case might be)

if a man has played a number on you go find him, don't loose your sanity here

learn to read and understand before spitting rubbish

how many people have actually met and dated people they wear their hearts for?(because if you have met someone u would be reluctant to move on)

i said i havent dated anyone i wear my heart for ,i dint say i havent dated anyone before

did you with your puny little mind ever think maybe the ones i wanted had others,are lesbians

and i would rather respect their unions or beliefs.

please pick your fights carefully next time.

i don't suffer fools

might not be so nice the next time

my ma didnt raise no fool n who wants to pick a fight wit ur type, wierdo. why is ur bloody heart discolored from bashin? huh. n wats wit d long lyrically bull sh*t u'r spitin 4 me. aaabbegg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ariblaze(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2007
weridoo

lol grin

thats the best rejoiner you got?

i certainly rest my case

you not worth it

i apologise for responding to your barb in the first place
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by syrene(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2007
thats the only word u can pick out shocked shocked,
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ariblaze(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
MSN: queendyke
YIM: queentogan
Email: queentogan@yahoo.com
Current Status: Online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Time: August 04, 2007, 12:34 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature:
empress

Excerpts from your profile

the operational word here is 'Dyke'

a term which i dont have an issue with(i have friends thus disposed)

but you ma are a man hater and its evident in your attack on my person.

you need to go pay for a couch (Psychiatrist )men are not the enemy

i understand your plight now.

and my promise to you

i got your back now

but the guy we turn you to this na bastard o
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by syrene(f): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2007
u're just a sick mother f**ker. go f**k urself. u forgot something dick angry

Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by lovemajek(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2007
Men loves to be pamper like baby during relationship but women do not want to be grown up mothers.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ttdotop: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
as a matter of fact women are to be respected, but they need to know that most men need to be care for like a baby, certisfaction is not on bed alne but attention is important.
some women never allowed their husband to talk before they reply
some are so nasty they never care what would happen all they what to say is what they would. you wonder sometime who is the head of the family. as a for me i think women need to study their husband and try their best to be obedient and loyal.

all the same women are special in our generation they are to be respeted
thank and God bless
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by seuniyanda: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2007
guys don't communicate the way ladies do, but be faithful, learn to understand your man, see you like to talk about issues, but men just to see things through, by any means possible, so girlfriend, just learn the way of the wind.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by denex: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2007
I just want y'all to know that ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME!!!
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by denex: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2007
I just want y'all to know that ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME!!!
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by dk4justice(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2007
@Lord_nebu
i am l with you for real, i agree with you.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by macalurs(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2007
I'm so done with women. (ha I know them ladies like "who the hell needs you?"wink

No it's not you it's me! grin

But seriously aren't ladies annoying? I still can't figuure out why I can't take my eyes off them though!! I'm here spitting that I'm done with 'em because there's none winkin' yet. damn.

But anyways-- to the lady;
You can never understand a man, your man. He could be a gentleman first three dates; after that it's the same cliche manish shit. We don't think like you. Men love space. All they want to do is fu-see-k and more fuckin'. They want you to be quiet and whisper only in their ears. They want you to be firm and stand your ground and they'll put you first, instead of whinning when something's not done the way you want it. They want you to be jealous.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by sammy6(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2007
I want yall women to know that all guys need a lil bit of breathing space in a relationship
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by bebe2007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
Let me get this straight like a good student, willing and able to learn.

Men want women for TLC (sex), they want us to be more caring and loving, to be understanding, not be a nagging B~~~~, give them space/freedom to do whatever and go whereever their balls directs grin and the like.

correct me if am wrong o!

I bet alot of women have done all the above yet they end up with BULLSHIT
The painful truth is this: GUYS DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. Am sorry ladies, WE CANNOT HELP THEM.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by macalurs(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
somewhat right. Better way to put it is "men want too much from women that give too little"
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by randa(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
my biggest probs with women is that they want to be the guy and the chick in the relationship, it aint possible, u need to define your role in a mans life, men are emotional(forget anything he says) we want you to criticize us constructively and make reasonable suggestions.another aspect is that of beign able to give you own part to the relationship
let me explain, i work about three states away from my fiancee, anytime i travel i have to drop something for her, when leaving i also have to drop fine, she works even though i earn much more than she does, when she is coming down here i have to pay for her transport, and when she is going backto her base i also have to drop, now i ask myself, what is her role to collect incentives and cash, i would love a woman that can remove her earned cash and get something for me, i does not have to be expensive at all, just the though behind it, it really motivates me to do more for her.
you have to learn to lead the relationship and switch roles so he can take a back seat and enjoy the attention, any REASONABLE GUYwill cherish you and do his best for you, believe that.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by sylvao2000(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2007
@poster l want all ladies to know that we dont need them all here on nairaland, take it or leave it na una sabi, final bus-stop,
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by chistiana(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2007
really, u must be sick on the head,

without ladies u can't be here. cos na woman u find come reach here.

yeye man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Latest Pants In Town For Rape Prevention ! / Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / So So Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.