Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! (3840 Views)

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by sylvao2000(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2007
@chistiana who you be, l none blame you na the guy when mess you last l blame when none fit put unforgetable mark in that your rollon call pussy,   grin grin grin
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by mellow(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2007
I want all ladies, I mean ladies to know that men are the Oil

with which life is enjoyed in this world.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by chistiana(f): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2007
really?
and we are the source of the oil.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2007
what if it's d other way round?If ur feelings for ur gurl is reciprocated by her own emotional unavailability.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Chuxy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hey calm down guys and lets act maturedly, this is suppose to be a discussion forum.

Well ladies I would like to know. Why is it that when a guy starts loving U more than the way U love him, and he is showing it not in only words but in expressions and he is letting U know that U are his all and all. U d ladies starts taking use of that advantage by doing what we call shakara, and even if U use to love him, that love fades.

Is that U girls like it when we treat U badly, like not lettin know our feelin or better still not have any feeling of Love 4 U, beat U, not caring about U at all and need U just 4 the sex thing and just answering that name Girlfriend.

I'm talking out of experience cos 4 the two ways I have stated, the second one worked for me most.

So tell us girls why is it so.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by mellow(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2007
The problen is that they don't actually know what they want.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Chuxy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2007
Were d Ladies @, I'm awaiting ur replies
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by londoner: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2007
This seems like the opportune time to ask you guys a question Do guys ever get over the first bad experience with  a woman? Some of the guys I meet have the same story (well at least thats what they are telling me). They have all been betrayed by a girlfriend who they loved in the past, the girl cheated on them basically.

Now, they tend to really open up to me, talking etc, then at a point they kind of close up emotionally. They tell me they are scared of being hurt (join the club), but when I show them I mean them no harm, they take it for weakness and start to take me for granted.

I'm not the type of person who will stand around and let anyone do that to me, I value what I have.

I just don't get it, are they embarassed or just don't trust me? I understand them not wanting to open up, but then I tell them maybe they shouldn't have come up to me and asked to get to know me in the first place, only to tell me they are scared.

Guys what the deal? Am I being made to pay for another womans behaviour?
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by tomX1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2007
For me, I realy hate the part where women think we ought to be mind readers
Lady: Dear, we realy need to talk.
Guy: OK, what about?
Lady: (5 minutes of Silence).
Guy: I realy have to get back to work. lets talk some other time.
Lady: Don't you want to know whats bothering me// I guess ypu don't care.
Guy: I care a lot babe. So what's bothering you.
Lady: (Sighs, Silence, Sighs, More Silence)
Guy: Tell me nowwwww.
Lady: Forget it.
Guy: Ok.
Lady: You are heartless! (Storms out).

please give me a clue ladies. what was that all about?
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by bebe2007(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2007
[b]Guys, some of you make it sound like women are dull. like the last poster here tomx. Give us a break. Guys do exactly the same. They act all confused and dejected and expect you to know how best to pump their confidence without them saying exactly what their fears are. They tell you they love you and go back and sleep with another woman also claiming to love her.

Talk about women collecting money from guys!!!! i do not mean to sound rude but SOME GUYS ARE GOLD DIGGERS TOO (male Monicas) especially guys of this generation. The sleek, babe with a good paying job, nice ride, etc even if she looks exactly like Jezebel is the bomb. Just because she has some change to spare. Its our right to be spoilt by guys. Its only manly for guys to pay the bills after a days trip. When a woman starts paying it spoils the fun. But i guess am just talking rubbish cuz majority of the babes i know, myself inclusive do not get that kind of treatment from guys its always the other way round. They would spend your money, sleep with you and break your dear heart into millions of tiny pieces. Talk about taking advantage!!!!!

Like i said earlier, i have absolutely nothing to learn from you guys cuz i have been there and done that and it still boils down to the same RUBBISH!!!! even married women will tell you the same. the fact they are married does not mean that the guy is the perfect guy. Perfect does not exist.

All am saying is that you may list this and that, but when you finally meet a woman that complies you would still mess her up with one excuse or the other.[/b]
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by tomX1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hey bebe2007, don't get all ticked-off. the poster specificaly requested to know things about women that rub wrong with guys. What are you expecting to hear from guys on this thread. Flateries?
Listen and learn. In all the ventings you may just learn something worthwhile except if you think you are miss know it all and have nothing more to learn from any guy. That would be unfourtunate. Focus on the topic and don't get worked up sister.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by bebe2007(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2007
@tomx

Brother! i was not ticked-off and neither was i venting ok. Just expressing my view.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by tomX1(m): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2007
OK sis, that is clarified. Just for the records, I never said or implied that ladies are dumb. I'm am simply saying that when someone calls another person to the round table, the least they can do is talk and not to hedge up all their thoughts and expect the other party to somehow give all the right answers. I tend to find that attitude in ladies and I realy think it doesn't help a relationship in anyway.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Sulaig(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2007
Learn to f--k your men better.Be wild in the bedroom.Throw decency out of the bedroom when two of you want to shag.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2007
love me if u do and hate me if u do not.Neva run relationship with guys based on pretence denying ur true feeling towards him.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by ozigbo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2007
ask me aging.
Re: Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! by LadyTi1(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ the guys:
Some of your points are noted. . .

For example:

@tomX:

For me, I realy hate the part where women think we ought to be mind readers
Lady: Dear, we realy need to talk.
Guy: OK, what about?
Lady: (5 minutes of Silence).
Guy: I realy have to get back to work. lets talk some other time.
Lady: Don't you want to know whats bothering me// I guess ypu don't care.
Guy: I care a lot babe. So what's bothering you.
Lady: (Sighs, Silence, Sighs, More Silence)
Guy: Tell me nowwwww.
Lady: Forget it.
Guy: Ok.
Lady: You are heartless! (Storms out).

please give me a clue ladies. what was that all about?

@ tomX:
Got to admit - you got us there. It happens sometimes and I guess it's annoying.
Can't explain it - may be we just love attention   undecided -  But point taken. . .

So, is there a similar thread for us ladies? And if not, would one you care to start one coz I'm sure the ladies also have a thing or two to say to you lot. . . It's only fair!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? / Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.