Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? (4983 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2013
A girlfriend who told me she is not feeling very fine just confirm to me now that she hasnt taken any drugs for 3days now. When asked why, "I dont have money" - her response. So because am not in town, she must wait for me till i com back and give her money ... wtf. I really hate lazy, non-industrous and over dependent girls. What is wrong with a physically fit lady from finding something to do? Evrytime money for this and money for dat. Ordinary 2k, i must be d one to provide. Gosh! I think am despised!
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2013
If she doesn't have a job.yet. And she has been TRYING HARD to get one- aint nothing wrong if you support her!

But if she aint making any attempt at getting a job,and is always begging,then you have the right not to support her.

There are times when really a girl doesn't have even #20 in her purse, except you want her getting her money by hook or crook!!
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Whatever. Anything better than depend on guys for your ENGLISH, LEARN SOME cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ubong560,

You strike me as a very angry guy; always angry at any slight provocation.

Have you given your reply to the thread you opened about your SIL in which she also dropped her comment?

Regarding your topic: what you see is what you get.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Abrantie: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Calm down guy. That comes with the territory. She's not working and she's your babe. You should be glad she didn't call "former friends" for help.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
you are, wot u attract.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by cindyrella(f): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stop dating chewing gum girls! undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Chimezie198(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella: Stop dating chewing gum girls! undecided
Dat day i saw u inside keke napep, weren't u chewing chewing gum

undecided[quote author=cindyrella]Stop dating chewing gum girls! undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Chimezie198(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella: Stop dating chewing gum girls! undecided
Dat day i saw u inside keke napep, weren't u chewing chewing gum

undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by cindyrella(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chimezie198: Dat day i saw u inside keke napep, weren't u chewing chewing gum

undecided
I am chewing one now sef! undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella:
I am chewing one now sef! undecided
gimme gum..make I chew...
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sorry i dont easily get angry bt lets call a spade a spade. For a woman dat is not yet married to me, am i supposed to take responsibility up to dat extent aside other expenses?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by UjSizzle(f): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
ubong560: Sorry i dont easily get angry bt lets call a spade a spade. For a woman dat is not yet married to me, am i supposed to take responsibility up to dat extent aside other expenses?
oh shut up! Guys like you are the reason why some girls prefer to have spare boyfriends. Why is such a huge task to give ur girlfriend money for drugs?! If she gets it from another man u'll cry foul; she asks you for it and u call her a pest...why is she ur woman if u can't/won't even take care of her? Stingy a.hole! Mtcheeeew
if u'll spend the rest of your life crying every time ur girlfriend asks for the smallest thing then u have no business having a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
oh shut up! Guys like you are the reason why some girls prefer to have spare boyfriends. Why is such a huge task to give ur girlfriend money for drugs?! If she gets it from another man u'll cry foul; she asks you for it and u call her a pest...why is she ur woman if u can't/won't even take care of her? Stingy a.hole! Mtcheeeew
if u'll spend the rest of your life crying every time ur girlfriend asks for the smallest thing then u have no business having a girlfriend.

hmmm...uju.. smiley thank God you're my friend, otherwise... hmmm grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
iDunno who is more dumb. . .

A physically fit lady who cannot find something to do, or a man who knew she has nothing doing but asked her out all the same, is currently dating her, and now hates "lazy, non-industrous over dependent girls" because his girlfriend he knew was jobless, needs 2000 naira for drugs. . .

I am completely discombobulated!

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by UjSizzle(f): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
acidosis™:

hmmm...uju.. smiley thank God you're my friend, otherwise... hmmm grin grin
lol otherwise wetin? Abeg talk wetin u wan talk oo grin
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol otherwise wetin? Abeg talk wetin u wan talk oo grin
hmm... lets leave that... I don't want you to un-love me...
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by UjSizzle(f): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
acidosis™:

hmm... lets leave that... I don't want you to un-love me...
grin
lol i couldn't unlove u for arguing with me..we disagree to agree smiley. I'll fight u n get angry but we can always kiss n make up grin. Now spill
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
shey the girl doesnt have parents abi.... You're under no obligation to help her. Tell her you dont have .Worst she will break up with you. Good nuisance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by sigmaseller: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
@op, help her dial her fada's numba den give the fone 2 her 2 speak wiv her dad. (u no be her fada undecided)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by 190theclown: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
sigma seller: @op, help her dial her fada's numba den give the fone 2 her 2 speak wiv her dad. (u no be her fada undecided)

FALLS FROM PALM TREE grin grin

My belle ooooh
My head ooooh grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
I wil ansa ur comment bit by bit. Now listen!
1) U said 'shut up' = u didnt av any right 2 insult me.
2) Y shld i b d 1 givng her money 2 buy drugs? or do i run free health services? Or did she giv me money 2 buy drugs d last time i was sick?
3) Even if i giv her all d money on earth, she wil stil hav a spare boyfriend or dont you? No doubt abt dat
4) She's really a big pest. Doesnt she have hands. Even bible condenms it.
5) If relatnshp is all abt takng care of each other, then how much care has she takn of me? I cant be deceived by sex cos both of us enjoy it. She enjoys it even more.
6) A man who is planning 4 invstment in d future must b a bit stingy. Even Dangote does it. Google it!
7) If relatnshp is all abt receiving, then how much have i rceivd 4rm her? Or is d givng thing supposed 2 flow only 4rm 1 directn?
By thier fruit, u shal know dem. By ur comments, i am 100% sure u r 1 of dos over-dependent girls.
Rlatnsp shdnt b all abt receivng n dependng not wen marriage is not yet involved. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by ubong560(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
@si sizzle, I wil ansa ur comment bit by bit. Now listen!
1) U said 'shut up' = u didnt av any right 2 insult me.
2) Y shld i b d 1 givng her money 2 buy drugs? or do i run free health services? Or did she giv me money 2 buy drugs d last time i was sick?
3) Even if i giv her all d money on earth, she wil stil hav a spare boyfriend or dont you? No doubt abt dat
4) She's really a big pest. Doesnt she have hands. Even bible condenms it.
5) If relatnshp is all abt takng care of each other, then how much care has she takn of me? I cant be deceived by sex cos both of us enjoy it. She enjoys it even more.
6) A man who is planning 4 invstment in d future must b a bit stingy. Even Dangote does it. Google it!
7) If relatnshp is all abt receiving, then how much have i rceivd 4rm her? Or is d givng thing supposed 2 flow only 4rm 1 directn?
By thier fruit, u shal know dem. By ur comments, i am 100% sure u r 1 of dos over-dependent girls.
Rlatnsp shdnt b all abt receivng n dependng not wen marriage is not yet involved. Thanks
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by cindyrella(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
acidosis™:

gimme gum..make I chew...
E don finish. Unless you want make I give you the one wei dey my mouth tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by specialguest(f): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Simple! Its because if a relationship cannot take a lady to the altar, then it should take her to the bank...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Pritheeann(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
@op..not all gals
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by UjSizzle(f): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Since we're all about analysis lets keep on..
1. If i wanted to insult u, I'd call u a brainless ediot.
2. If I'm to go by what u posted, she simply said 'i don't have money for drugs' why are u suddenly drinking panadol when she hasn't even asked for the money yet? Even if she did, is she not ur gf? Don't u knw she's jobless?
3. If u trust her(or women) so little then u shldn't be datin anyone at all. No i dnt keep spares.
4. Didn't u know she was jobless before asking her out? What have u done to encourage her to get a job? How have u helped? Are u sure she isn't tryin? Do u even understand how difficult it is to get a job now?
5/7. Yes a relationship has to be 2-way, but dude we'll only comment based on what u put here. Not my fault u haven't analysed her yet n if u dnt like that u aren't receiving tangible returns opt out n stop whining!
6. Atleast u agree u're just being stingy now...there is a God. If she had asked for over 10k for something else. U'd give her freely...now 2k is a huge deal. Tmw u'll complain about girls being materialistic when u guys make them like that.

Finally, this isn't about what I'd do or not do for a man...it's about u n d bs u're spewing here. Nice one bro but I'm not rising to that bait.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Serendipity: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
sexkillz: iDunno who is more dumb. . .

A physically fit lady who cannot find something to do, or a man who knew she has nothing doing but asked her out all the same, is currently dating her, and now hates "lazy, non-industrous over dependent girls" because his girlfriend he knew was jobless, needs 2000 naira for drugs. . .

I am completely discombobulated!

YOU and 'discombobulated'; you like this word but do not know how to use it. Please the word is a verb and not an epithet.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by vivianc(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gosh, some people are just so heartless! She is sick for crying out loud! Have u ever considered that this lady might be searching for a job but couldn't find yet?

Working or not working, if a man I'm close to hears that I'm sick and couldn't even do a little thing such as buying drugs for me, then he is not worth me. I'd dump him asap!
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by UjSizzle(f): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
vivian chinaza: Gosh, some people are just so heartless! She is sick for crying out loud! Have u ever considered that this lady might be searching for a job but couldn't find yet?

Working or not working, if a man I'm close to hears that I'm sick and couldn't even do a little thing such as buying drugs for me, then he is not worth me. I'd dump him asap!
thank you my dear. Hold his ears and explain to him carefully.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Charliemorgano(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ Cindyrella you got it right....i won't call them chewing gum girls most of these babes are uni. graduates just that there is no job in the country...As for the rich working class babes they are very proud, lack manners and highly disrespectful esp. when they know they earn more and drive a better car.(personal experience)
@ Op i encourage you to try and assist her get a job to sustain herself.....she can start with teaching
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
And wtf is wrong if u give her money 4 her treatment,no be ur gf?na men like una go Bleep una gf cari am go dey broadcast,nansense,no be ur mate dey help their gf get job or set them up,maybe learn an handwork or sometin?mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It / Can Women Be Put In The Friend Zone? / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.