Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state (9950 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Obama Pledges $7bn For Electricity In Nigeria, Others / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by franky044(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
in my area in Port Harcourt, it is almost 24/7
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by olasmith10(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Presently,its ok in kwara state.close to 22hrs daily.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
In Oluyole Estate,Ibadan Oyo state...Wonderful so far!
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
in awka we have been having steady power for a year now.
but in Oct last year we had light for 4 days without it blinking. at a time we and other street people were worried thinking may be PHCN forgot out side. it was my first best power experience in Nigeria. after that till now it has been 21 to 23hrs a day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Subuhanalahi: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Worst in Shasha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by vizboy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
smiley enjoying steady supply since morning
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by GentleNaaz(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dia hs being steady power in our city(Aba) since GEJ made his promise.
GEJ na u we knw. Lets go dia 2015
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by euna05(f): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
daroz: I live in Benin City, and I can proudly say that since xmas the supply of NEPA power has really improved in my area. Not that they dont still cease it at time, but once they do, they restore it within 1hr. As a matter of fact, on the average we now recieve btw 20-22hrs of NEPA light daily. I am so amazed. Infact I am yet to put on my gen so far this year. I dont know if this is how is it in other cities. Pls state the condition in yours. Thanks.
70% in my area ph rd Aba
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by cigaricon(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ok oh God dey sha, una dey talk 24/7, the day wey we go get atleast five hours even with d lowest current, I go drink two bags og garri finish
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Poor.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Kachi188(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Poor..light is still being rationed in my area, one day on, one day off...currently i havn't seen phcn light since saturday..location- oyigbo, rivers state..
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by godstino(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
FLUCTUATING[center][/center][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
cigar icon: Ok oh God dey sha, una dey talk 24/7, the day wey we go get atleast five hours even with d lowest current, I go drink two bags og garri finish
cheesy no kill yourself o
Light has improved in my area. I had light since morning but it was interrupted few minutes ago but i know it will be restored sooner.
Nigeria is working, goodluck is working atleast in the power sector.
Godbless nigeria
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by okpurukata(f): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
In my area Rumuagholu PH, there is still practically no light. I don't know whether the community has been forgotten by PHCN. Meanwhile it was 80% in my village in IMO state during the Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Kachi188: Poor..light is still being rationed in my area, one day on, one day off...currently i havn't seen phcn light since saturday..location- oyigbo, rivers state..

Abobi, e be like say na the same transmission line we dey use cos me sef never see light for my area since saturday
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Mavrick2012: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ungwan boro,kaduna-23.5 hrs power supply daily.dis can b attributed 2d new transformer sha
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by osazeeiyeks(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
I live in ijesha in lag n I can say power supply has over improved!
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by nelsonose: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
In Irrua, Edo State power supply is zero. PHCN has failed woefully in this area. You cannot have one hour of electricity in this town. PHCN, please wake up. Irrua is the headqiarter of Esan Central LGA. Besides, there is teaching hospital in this town.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
okpurukata: In my area Rumuagholu PH, there is still practically no light. I don't know whether the community has been forgotten by PHCN. Meanwhile it was 80% in my village in IMO state during the Xmas.

Obebi, e come be like say na the same transmission line dey supply us power as me sef no get light for some days now...

But on a second thought, wetin carry you come back PH sef? The town dey sweet when una travel for Christmas... sad
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by try69: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Make una dey lie here say una dey get light 24/7 oh...gEJ pple welldone..smh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by heed101(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
No improvement @ Onipanu. Still on still
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bassilica:
This advert is a distraction
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by nepcham(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
An averagee of 18hrs supply in my area at Constitution Road by Independence Way kaduna. This is a great improvement from the norm.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by iykak47: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
I know those nairalanders who are not happy to read that power supply has improved, you won't see them here. All because of 2015. Ndi ufu obi. grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Shegz4040(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
When in ib,like 18hrs in a day..bt getin bck to ondo...its bin 22hrs...they are tryin.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by estatemark(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
I live in Idimu Alimosho LGA, From Dec, till now we have been in darkness, sometimes they just flash it simply to show off, I have spent so much on fuel coupled with increased bills embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Casta: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
0% in my area in Asaba for the past 7 months. Very! Very!! Very!!! Frustrating.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by agabaI23(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hey, the heavy rains is the reason for the overall positive testimony. Lets wait for the rainy season to stop then we can assess accurately.

If you are having power issues, it might be your tranformer is overloaded, your transmission cable are below the capacity required for your present.area consumption or your tformer is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity Looms Again As NUPENG Threatens Strike Over Sack Of Workers / LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman / 42 Students From Lagos Jet Out For Leadership Training In South Africa. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.