Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14059 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

Lololololol stop crying!

Its just a battle, I thought you said I win battles on here only because I use my mod position to influence votes? That you'll beat me as an ordinary member. Why do you now switch to claiming I use fake monikers to vote for my self? grin

So Siddoggg and Thunderstorm are my fake monikers?

Kikikikikiki

See your life? See wetin Cooger don do you?
This ll serve as a lesson to the rest of his ccocksuckers!
who's cryin? ur just a shameless fool! these guys are ur friends on fb. nobody knows me here, so u can manipulate anythin to ur favor. take our verses elsewhere and see how many crits u'd get
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:
I guess the audience have spoken. Tried to de-activate the account be the feature is not enabled. Airmark you can ban this account for as long as you want. This is my last post on Nairaland.

who wrote this again? was it not mikuz? was he drunk when he wrote this or did he suffer a temporal brain damage?

airmark, how can a contestant concede defeat and then change his mind almost immediately? FYH won after mikuz himself made this post.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
the fool had already told airmark to ban his account. then ibime called him back and did his thing. they even gave him w/p. where r they? grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: ibime, ur not showin any maturity at all! do u that in battles u work hard to win the criteria? now take a look at them one after the other and tell me how mikuz got all? the opener, the wp, metaphor and personals? smh! ur not behavin mature at all

When I say categories, I mean he bested you in flow, punches, wordplay and metas.

You bested him in personals. That's it.

You did not best him in wordplays, far from it. Wordplays like 'males' was a serious turn off for me. You can't get verds based on wordplay that is not original.

Most importantly, his verse had more wit and humour.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ibime:

When I say categories, I mean he bested you in flow, punches, wordplay and metas.

You bested him in personals. That's it.

You did not best him in wordplays, far from it. Wordplays like 'males' was a serious turn off for me. You can't get verds based on wordplay that is not original.

Most importantly, his verse had more wit and humour.
show me his w/ps
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: who's cryin? ur just a shameless fool! these guys are ur friends on fb. nobody knows me here, so u can manipulate anythin to ur favor. take our verses elsewhere and see how many crits u'd get
you just gatto accept the fact: mikuz won you! no big deal. you also won ckushy and bruce. .
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
There is fire in the mountin..
Thread on fire!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

may thunder fire you, shameless edo goat. no wonder you look like a billygoat. you tried to steal someone else's girlfriend and you don't even have the decorum to delete yourself from this thread & never return. do you have any code of honour at all? were you born with one?

as for the battle, you lost monumentally.....you had already conceded a loss after you saw FYH's verse. ibime & your army of simpletons got you back the cojones to start fighting for a battle you already lost. they hate to see a veteran lose disgracefully like you did.

i trust airmark to do the right thing & declare FYH the winner of this bout. hater or no hater doesn't count. when i destroyed mikuz, my haters voted in my favour. if a verse is good, it's good. i never heard of obama's opponent whining that his haters gave obama the victory. if you are good enough, haters won't have any influence on your votes.

Lololololololol
Lolololol

Na you make me come back o, I thought you were serious about battling me again, but I didn't know you were tryna claim James Bond in my absence.

Cooger stop crying over split Milk. Ok count all the votes in this battle, including your biased vote!
Who won?

Lololololololol
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: show me his w/ps

hahahaha - thank you!
let them show us mikuz's nonexistent wordplays. the people saying mikuz won cannot do a comprehensive breakdown of the verses. if they do, their fraudulent ways would be exposed.

mikuz:
Lololololololol
Lolololol
Na you make me come back o, I thought you were serious about battling me again, but I didn't know you were tryna claim James Bond in my absence.

you have been killed!
40 voters decided our battle & not a single one of them thought you one. 30 of them were my haters but they knew you got murdered, they couldn't debate my flawless victory.

why should i battle you again when there's FYH, limerick & even teddy in the top echelon. i only battle guys on a winning streak, not failures like you who is on a losing streak. you have not won any battle since february. cobwebs have taken over your cranial cavity.

Cooger stop crying over split Milk. Ok count all the votes in this battle, including your biased vote! Who won?
Lololololololol

he won!
you already admitted he won. nothing else should matter after that. you conceded defeat just like fayemi did in ekiti state.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
then u show me the how his opener and closer bested mine too
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: you just gatto accept the fact: mikuz won you! no big deal. you also won ckushy and bruce. .
i don't side with any one of them..mikuz and fuckyouhard..but mik won fyh..this all i could say oo
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
ahl let it slide snitch
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: you just gatto accept the fact: mikuz won you! no big deal. you also won ckushy and bruce. .
oh! I forgot. ur bruce and ckushy. am the reason ur changin ids grin sorry bro
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: show me his w/ps

He had 2 wordplays and so did you.

1. His 'heartland' wordplay bested every wordplay you spit.

2. Then he played the word 'hearing' and linked it to court of law.

Your wordplays. . .

1. You spit the 'males' wordplay which was a negative score for you. A serious turn off.

2. You spit the Mik won wordplay that we couldnt relate to cos Miquon is a niche topic. You even had to write parentheses to explain it, which is a no no.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Finally
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: FYH

Ibime: mikuz

GIYAZZ: tie

ELYMAXiimus: FYH

teddybiyasi: FYH

sosiqdude: mikuz

JigsawKillah: mikuz

Iceskidd: mikuz

ThunderStorm: mikuz

siddoggg: mikuz

mikuz 6 FYH 3

I liked fyh lines more, but the people have spoken.

Next battle please........
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Are you blind? mikuz had thousands of puns. .
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
OPENER

mikuz
I'm smoking this lout/ rip him apart and blast his bones to the south/ he could never have me owned in a bout/
So if he 'speak with a forked tongue' . . my cutlery ll bifurcate his lips and leave holes in his mouth!/

FYH
klitscho on scene. . . . i'll throw jabs on him/ till he goes down on knees/
this is no bout for me/ cos u'd never hear miquon . . .like the math program for kids !!! ~ mik won

.....now anyone with a retentive memory should know mikuz bit ibime's rhyme scheme with that "smoking this lout" nonsense. how does one blast bones to the south?

look at FYH's clean application. miquon is a well known math program for kids just like kumon. i can relate with that angle he took very well & him explaining his verse is for the retardëd souls like mikuz himself.

by every standard, FYH took the opener!!!

Lagunna: coogar: FYH
mikuz 6 FYH 3

giiyaz stüpidly said tie - his calculation said otherwise. limerick chose FYH. youngdanaval chose FYH. you also chose FYH.

iceskidd & sosiqdude are too irrelevant to decide a battle of this magnitude. this is not a traditional wrestling bout in a village. this requires a certain level of intelligence.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
the moderator should close the thread!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ibime:

He had 2 wordplays and so did you.

1. His 'heartland' wordplay bested every wordplay you spit.

2. Then he played the word 'hearing' and linked it to court of law.

Your wordplays. . .

1. You spit the 'males' wordplay which was a negative score for you. A serious turn off.

2. You spit the Mik won wordplay that we couldnt relate to cos Miquon is a niche topic. You even had to write parentheses to explain it, which is a no no.
ibime, this is silly! what's wrong with usin parenthesis? now it's too obvious that ur a dickrider. am ashamed of u! mik has used that heartland line so many times. he keeps recyclin his lines! even before the nl deluge airmark used that same line. in fact, there's nothin u can use to exonerate urself this time. ur scared to let mikuz lose to a newbie, and u have to bring urself so low. u underrate people a lot, and that's very bad! smh
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lagunna: coogar: FYH

mikuz 6 FYH 3

check giyyaz verd again. he said he didn't count the points
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
imagine? they even hid some verdicts
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
CLOSER

mikuz
So what hes spitting is floppy/ all his writtens are floppy/ watch ma axe rip through his tummy/
. .and split him two . .
. . Cos I'm swiftly bringing 'Ffuck' to an end . . like I was caught committing adultery!/

mikuz wrote the same rhyme twice(floppy) and for fùck's sake - bringing fück to an end isn't the same as being caught with adultery. that double entrede makes no sense.

FYH
I still have more bars to deck the ho/ so i ain't lettin go/
till he slumps from my heavy blow/ and i put a nail in his coffin . . .
like em to benzino

every line FYH used here was a punch. it's cleaner, less forced and more clever than the nonsense mikuz wrote writing floppy twice in the same rhyme scheme.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: OPENER

mikuz
I'm smoking this lout/ rip him apart and blast his bones to the south/ he could never have me owned in a bout/
So if he 'speak with a forked tongue' . . my cutlery ll bifurcate his lips and leave holes in his mouth!/

FYH
klitscho on scene. . . . i'll throw jabs on him/ till he goes down on knees/
this is no bout for me/ cos u'd never hear miquon . . .like the math program for kids !!! ~ mik won

.....now anyone with a retentive memory should know mikuz bit ibime's rhyme scheme with that "smoking this lout" nonsense. how does one blast bones to the south?

look at FYH's clean application. mission is a well known math program for kids just like kumon. i can relate with that angle he took very well & him explaining his verse is for the retardëd souls like mikuz himself.

by every standard, FYH took the opener!!!

Lolololol

him and me does not rhyme with knees and kids!

So those basic rhymes ffucked his opener up!

"goes down on knees" how does this make sense to you?

Lolololololol . .

I bit Ibime? Link? Proof?

Lololololol

Cooger stop crying!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Limerick: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz: Lolololololololol . . .
Krizkutz thanks for posting that. grin

Cooger so we're having the rematch after-all. Lets make it tomorrow - 6pm: selected judges!

24 lines! Lets make this my last!

Make I pop thread bro.
Your last? Meaning u are ducking ours? Pfft
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar!!

smh*
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: CLOSER

mikuz
So what hes spitting is floppy/ all his writtens are floppy/ watch ma axe rip through his tummy/
. .and split him two . .
. . Cos I'm swiftly bringing 'Ffuck' to an end . . like I was caught committing adultery!/

mikuz wrote the same rhyme twice(floppy) and for fùck's sake - bringing fück to an end isn't the same as being caught with adultery. that double entrede makes no sense.

FYH
like em to benzino

every line FYH used here was a punch. it's cleaner, less forced and more clever than the nonsense mikuz wrote writing floppy twice in the same rhyme scheme.
ibime will not see that
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: check giyyaz verd again. he said he didn't count the points

coogar:
giiyaz stüpidly said tie - his calculation said otherwise. limerick chose FYH. youngdanaval chose FYH. you also chose FYH.

So make una do rematch...
Na entertainment we want joo.. Not this plenty talk..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: ibime, this is silly! what's wrong with usin parenthesis? now it's too obvious that ur a dickrider. am ashamed of u! mik has used that heartland line so many times. he keeps recyclin his lines! even before the nl deluge airmark used that same line. in fact, there's nothin u can use to exonerate urself this time. ur scared to let mikuz lose to a newbie, and u have to bring urself so low. u underrate people a lot, and that's very bad! smh

Bros, don't stress the wordplay. You nitpicking. It was not a factor in thís battle cos both of you brought very few.

You can't claim victory in a battle on immaterial wordplay. If I'm generous enough to give you +1 point on Mikwon wordplay and then I give you -1 point on the 'males' wordplay, how you want take claim victory with zero points?

The parentheses thing is well established. I have thrown away dozens of puns cos they are not easily recognisable and would need parentheses. Like DBR said, if the punch needs a parenthesis, bin it.

DBR:

2: E'rone know i phuckin hate parenthesis, or footnotes explaining ur wordies!! sheeet gets on me nerves, very unprofessional!!

It's unprofessional. Learn that for next time.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
see coogar...why are you defending fyh like he's your son..can't he stand himself...i can't believe this..you are just being pigheaded ''coogar''
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: CLOSER

mikuz
. .and split him two . .

FYH
like em to benzino

Ok FYH won. Airmark give the victory to him. I agree I lost!

Are you gonna stop crying now?

Lolololololol

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.