Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (36842 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Builder: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

How so, please kowashiate?

He unknowingly stepped on her, and she began yapping, and then he called her a white princess, how does that translate into a slur?

Young lawyer.. stepping on someone's feet is no crime and calling someone a white princess or smelly nigerian is not either. this is just two crazy people high on debt looking to release some pressure and tension. if one of them had kept quiet non of this cra.p wld have happened. its january people have to pay bills and stuff so u can excuse there madness and stop giving it no more legal crap
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by zumbigbo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
LOL when she says and I quote 'My boyfriend's fucking black so shut the Bleep up'. I done see this syndrome plenty times before, a black guy will seed a white woman and immediately the woman thinks she has a black pass to wax lyrically on all issues from Internally displaced Persons in the Congo to the the role of women in the Eritrean Independence struggle.

3 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by manny4life(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
Builder:

Young lawyer.. stepping on someone's feet is no crime and calling someone a white princess or smelly nigerian is not either. this is just two crazy people high on debt looking to release some pressure and tension. if one of them had kept quiet non of this cra.p wld have happened. its january people have to pay bills and stuff so u can excuse there madness and stop giving it no more legal crap

Abeg, please, don't call me lawyer, I'm not one. Secondly, I'm not giving any more legal crap than it deserve, all me I'm saying is the guy should walk. He has done nothing wrong. The girl is as much guilty as the guy... so he will walk.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by denzel2009: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

How so, please kowashiate?

He unknowingly stepped on her, and she began yapping, and then he called her a white princess, how does that translate into a slur?

If roles were reversed and she calls him black prince sarcastically... won't he brandish the race card?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Abrantie: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
solomon111: Ghana just won the biggest bank fraud in history.
Deal with that, bozo.

One not-for-profit job related miscalculation, vs hundreds of Nigerian 419 bank frauds a year. Deal with it bozos!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
kai! y i miss dis kian train na? angry angry angry

anyways... dey both fecking racists. if i was sat on that train and dat kid hit a woman like dat in my presence? olohun ma pa si be! na to komot ko-shoe jump on am hammer hin skull comot. stupiddddd child! na craze dey cure craze. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by manny4life(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
denzel2009:

If roles were reversed and she calls him black prince sarcastically... won't he brandish the race card?

Let me defer your question till later, coming back with an answer shortly
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by star4(f): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: kai! y i miss dis kian train na? angry angry angry

anyways... dey both fecking racists. if i was sat on that train and dat kid hit a woman like dat in my presence? olohun ma pa si be! na to komot ko-shoe jump on am hammer hin skull comot. stupiddddd child! na craze dey cure craze. angry angry angry

Best reply!!! cool

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Builder: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
denzel2009:

Do you understand the word 'CONTEXT'...which kain wahala be this nitori Olohun.

imao what context is it used... how on earth wld u context "white princess" as a racial slurr. i read this same crap in the dailymail online. dude, reason and ask urself questions rather than following other people. john terry called antoine ferdinand a black bastard and was cleared by the westerminster magistrate court .. speaking of context this two men were about to exchange blows on the field of play when the outburst happened. now tell me .. baby lawyer how could white princess be termed as a racist slur in whatever context

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Let me defer your question till later, coming back with an answer shortly

manny, u no get talk abeg! calling her a white princess is racist.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ballabriggs: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
haha funny the girl talks about being rich meanwhile she's on a train with a "sports direct" bag.

Brokest of the brokest forming being posh, lol, got what she bargained for.

LMAAAAOOOO But London is a very crazy place O, the people are so busy yet they always have time to argue on the train.

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Builder:

imao what context is it used... how on earth wld u context "white princess" as a racial slurr. i read this same crap in the dailymail online. dude, reason and ask urself questions rather than following other people. john terry called antoine ferdinand a black bastard and was cleared by the westerminster magistrate court .. speaking of context this two men were about to exchange blows on the field of play when the outburst happened. now tell me .. baby lawyer how could white princess be termed as a racist slur in whatever context
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
senior lawyer, na nite school u go? shes not purple is she?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Builder: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
senior lawyer, na nite school u go? shes not purple is she?

i give up.. i just gave u an example of a similar case that happened during the summer.. and all u can come up with is " she is not purple is she"

no wonder, nigerians fail to progress.. we have condenmed the word nigeria and nigerians as an insuling word, whereas, there is no indication that the "black" boy is from that part of a world, we are taking the words spoken by an irate white woman as serious. cos the "black" boy called the "white" woman a white princess, its been termed as a racial slurr. why cant some nigerians think, no wonder this so called white people come to our great nigeria and enslave us again. i weep for my country and her crazed people

4 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by manny4life(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
manny, u no get talk abeg! calling her a white princess is racist.

Sweety mu, no I don't think so, however, if we're trying to be diplomatic about it... perhaps it may have racial literal connotation but I don't think it's outright slur ... smiley smiley smiley
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2013
ballabriggs: haha funny the girl talks about being rich meanwhile she's on a train with a "sports direct" bag.

Brokest of the brokest forming being posh, lol, got what she bargained for.

LMAAAAOOOO But London is a very crazy place O. The people are so busy yet they always have time to argue on the train.
so bcus she carry sports direct bag dat automatically means shes broke? ur mentality needs tushing o!

like d rich and famous dont shop in primark. *yimu for u*
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by emmatok(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2013
@post

Is Nigeria a race?
Is using the word GHANA MOST GO on a Ghanaian a rasist slur.
We should stop being sentimental here.
The teen need to apologize for stepping in her and stop responding to her insults.
Even in Lagos here you might get a slap for stepping .
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ballabriggs: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2013
But the guy called her a "b**ch", so why vex that she calls you a "smelly Nigerian".

LMAOOOOO
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Builder:

i give up
berra... tongue
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2013
ballabriggs: But the guy called her a "b**ch", so why vex that she calls you a "smelly Nigerian".

LMAOOOOO
i tire! after he called a white princess he con dey vex,msteeeew..... nonsense!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Builder:

imao what context is it used... how on earth wld u context "white princess" as a racial slurr. i read this same crap in the dailymail online. dude, reason and ask urself questions rather than following other people. john terry called antoine ferdinand a black bastard and was cleared by the westerminster magistrate court.

john terry denied calling ferdinand a "black cünt". he said he was just repeating the words ferdinand had accused him of using. even with that, the football association's independent review still found him guilty and he was banned for 4 matches. "white princess" is a racial slur considering the context and the circumstance the word was used.

.. speaking of context this two men were about to exchange blows on the field of play when the outburst happened. now tell me .. baby lawyer how could white princess be termed as a racist slur in whatever context

stop misinforming the public and get your facts right!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by babaowo: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2013
engineerd:

How are they the inferior humans when their inventions have made your life better and they can decide to wipe your black as*s off the planet earth if they chose to?
.... tell me how they gonna suceed wipe black out the planet you mean they will single handed pick out blacks amongs them too and wipe them out right? Mr too know

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ballabriggs: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
so bcus she carry sports direct bag dat automatically means shes broke? ur mentality needs tushing o!

like d rich and famous dont shop in primark. *yimu for u*

Abeg She's broke to shop at sports direct. People wey get better money don't have time to shop in those over-crowded "you get what you pay for" stores.

Please note that Aba better pass Primark O

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2013
manny4life:

Sweety mu, no I don't think so, however, if we're trying to be diplomatic about it... perhaps it may have racial literal connotation but I don't think it's outright slur ... smiley smiley smiley
ok o! go try for am obodo oyinbo u hia!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by denzel2009: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2013
Builder:

Come on mr builder, in these days of political correctness, any comment that relates to skin colour would be termed a racial slur. John Terry called Antoine a black cvnt...do you realise nothing would have happened if he had just called him a fvcking cvnt?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Abeg She's broke to shop at sports direct. People wey get better money don't have time to shop in those over-crowded "you get what you pay for" stores.

Please note that Aba better pass Primark O
aba wears better pass primark ? i'll rada stock up on primani dan buying some fake azz products. i.e dat straight line y'all call nike is classic i tell ya! grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2013
denzel2009:
Come on mr builder, in these days of political correctness, any comment that relates to skin colour would be termed as a racial slur. John Terry called Antoine a black cvnt...do you realise nothing would have happened if he had just called him a fvcking cvnt?

mr builder lives under a rock - how would he know what obtains in a civilised society? "white princess" is a racial slur......if JAP(jewish american princess) can be a serious racial slur then i don't see how "white princess" is any different! both of them are complete bellends and they should be locked up for few weeks.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2013
The only thing he achieved was to prove her right! Imagine that for someone else on the train this was their 1st encounter with a Nigerian, what do we expect that person to think about Nigerians; bunch of aggressive people abi.
Let's be honest going by how we call each other names just for being from a different tribe can we real claim to be better than her? Inside this Country sef we keep judging each other based on preconceived notions. This was an oppourtunity for him to prove her wrong and he didn't.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2013
tatiana009: The only thing he achieved was to prove her right! Imagine that for someone else on the train this was their 1st encounter with a Nigerian, what do we expect that person to think about Nigerians; bunch of aggressive people abi.
Let's be honest going by how we call each other names just for being from a different tribe can we real claim to be better than her? Inside this Country sef we keep judging each other based on preconceived notions. This was an oppourtunity for him to prove her wrong and he didn't.

i agree with you....
we are worse off when it comes to insulting people based on their ethnicity. "oyibo pepper" is a racial slur. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.