Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27203 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
Ogbeni, I'm not Idowuigbo. Keep that rubbish to yourself, I'll propose to whoever I wanna propose to, understand?? Now shoo!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: So to you, the headship of a man means he can send his wife packing @ will! This is what happens when non - Christians tries to apply biblical principles without having the foundation. Of all the people ranting a man is the head etc, how many really have the fear of God? How many are really ready to show their wives unconditional love?
who else can send the wife packing... The wife can send the husband packing *chuckles*

ok a woman is the head of the house...You are the one that proposed to your man in marraige...took him to the alter...abi isnt that what you trying give out? grin

The topic is bout kneeling tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Oahray: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hahahaha... @trolling, I shall not attempt to fill an empty basket with water.
Go your way in peace. We are done talking.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by bukatyne(f): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
tintingz: who else can send the wife packing... The wife can send the husband packing *chuckles*

ok a woman is the head of the house...You are the one that proposed to your man in marraige...took him to the alter...abi isnt that what you trying give out? grin

The topic is bout kneeling tongue
Do you know what it means when God said a man is the head?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: i was just being rhetoric and it was obvious from my statement that i meant no harm but since due to reason best known to u, u have decided to act true to ure gender, i will just walk away. Its not every prey the lion sees and devours.
ouch!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

am bck ! cool cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ouch!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

am bck ! cool cool cool
*roar*
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: My chi did not provide me wit superhuman strength else i would have stopped the sun from shining and since i cannot stop something as surely as the shining sun, then i cannot stop the ranting of a deranged woman.
hehehe.. see dis yeye man o! he who covers his/her anus with thy hands and farts, has just farted on thyself ya no? hian! u don't just use the fact that an abomination has been repeated uncountedly and call it a "tradition". cool cool cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hehehe.. see dis yeye man o! he who covers his/her anus with thy hands and farts, has just farted on thyself ya no? hian! u don't just use the fact that an abomination has been repeated uncountedly and call it a "tradition". cool cool cool cool
Can a river flow upstream? Can the sun be refused space in the sky? Can a deranged woman stop spewing trash?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: Do you know what it means when God said a man is the head?
you can tell me then... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Some women would think it's belittling and disrespectful

While other would think that's the best way to show their respect for their husband.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: Can a river flow upstream? Can the sun be refused space in the sky? Can a deranged woman stop spewing trash?
the madman is not ashamed, but his people are.....

Do not be like the little bird that ate and drank and challenged his personal god to a combat. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by omotola1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
mama-gee:
Some women would think it's belittling and disrespectful

While other would think that's the best way to show their respect for their husband.
Yes we know ma!
What do you think?!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
the madman is not ashamed, but his people are.....

Do not be like the little bird that ate and drank and challenged his personal god to a combat. tongue
your depth of stupidity is as limitless as the earth. It is never so full that it wil not take another corpse. Tufiakwaa.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by claremont(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in an African lady kneeling down in front of her husband. Culturally, kneeling down in front of someone is a public show of respect and obedience. If women can kneel down in front of traditional rulers and their religious leaders, it shouldn't then be more humiliating doing the same thing to her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by warrior101: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: And when you read that Bible passage, does the marriage set up in our culture reflect this? You are the one trying to be witty.@The bolded, my question still stand: Are we Nigerians using a different Bible?

when you come off age you will understand... I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by auntygee: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kneeling for my hubby anywhere is no issue as long as it is required. His culture does not permit people to kneel but mine does and it carries heavy meanings of appreciation or respect. In public I have gone on my knees for elders too. It does not make me a slave or servant and besides its my choice. Why should I feel ashamed in front of my friends or worry about what people who don't know me think or say? What matters is the one I knee before understands that am telling the whole world I love, appreciate and respect you and I don't care if the world judge me for it.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: your depth of stupidity is as limitless as the earth. It is never so full that it wil not take another corpse. Tufiakwaa.
Lmao.....why is ichidodo's post the only one getting likes, y'all should like d other person's post naw.

Pls grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by trolling(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=auntygee]Kneeling for my hubby anywhere is no issue as long as it is required. His culture does not permit people to kneel but mine does and it carries heavy meanings of appreciation or respect. In public I have gone on my knees for elders too. It does not make me a slave or servant and besides its my choice. Why should I feel ashamed in front of my friends or worry about what people who don't know me think or say? What matters is the one I knee before understands that am telling the whole world I love, appreciate and respect you and I don't care if the world judge me for it.[/quote
u make sense jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by trolling(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
auntygee: Kneeling for my hubby anywhere is no issue as long as it is required. His culture does not permit people to kneel but mine does and it carries heavy meanings of appreciation or respect. In public I have gone on my knees for elders too. It does not make me a slave or servant and besides its my choice. Why should I feel ashamed in front of my friends or worry about what people who don't know me think or say? What matters is the one I knee before understands that am telling the whole world I love, appreciate and respect you and I don't care if the world judge me for it.
u make sense jare
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ayobase(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I guess this is a part of culture with which I'm not familiar. Is it part of culture sef? Why does a wife need to kneel for her husband? What's the purpose of it?[/size]

Sexkillz mustnt see this o!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: your depth of stupidity is as limitless as the earth. It is never so full that it wil not take another corpse. Tufiakwaa.
bck again.. grin grin grin grin

You are alive and stench like this, how do corpses in your place smell?? tua! *spits* tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Plarp: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
[size=20pt]lol... society is shifting. The man is now inferior to the woman[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
^^Preach it pleep!

Even though I know u're being sarcastic, Preach it nonetheless!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
No my knees will hurt

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by mayorxxx(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
why wont i kneel,there's no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by kungfupanda: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Topic I dey craze?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
kungfu.panda:
@Topic I dey craze?
yep! u dey madt

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yep! u dey madt

SEXY GORRILLA YOU NEVER STILL SLEEP?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7:

SEXY GORRILLA YOU NEVER STILL SLEEP?
handsome baboon u sef dey ya?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by sistajay(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

abi u sef wan kneel down tooo grin grin grin

come show me how. tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by willyo(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2013
mute and watching this over matured ladies for marriage without husbands who think they've known much and trying to roger the culture of the white man which they know nuffin' about. "U" can't kneel for ur husband cos u dn't have one. buh u kneel and cry the whole nite out for ur teenage boyfriend. i just dey laff una. "pride cometh before fall'

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2013
acidosis™:

Some would do it in the market square...but they are very rare..
True and many of those who do it are even more educated and vast that the majority who can not do it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / Girl Leaving Boyfriend Because He Doesn't Have A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.