Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27182 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Beync(f): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2013
I cant stand my man kneeling down for me in the public apart from the wedding day and am sure he wouldn't.
A man can tell whether his wife is respectful and humble from the way she treats him at home and in the public,both in his presence and absence.
not faking kneeling down in the public, not like we are acting drama.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It doesn't make sense to me. Husband, not a god.[/size]
I wonder what kind of husband derives joy in seeing his wife always on her knees at the slightest ish.

If I have to kneel down on my traditional marriage day then I will but I don't see why I should kneel down just so my husband will be happy, if I offend him and he will only forgive me if I kneel down, hmm na him be say him no value me and that would even make it a lot harder, its a different thing to just kneel down out of your own volition than when its demanded.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2013
freecocoa: Die if you e pain you too much tongue.

I have a loving man who wouldn't let me kneel for him, he's not a wicked hearted chauvinist like yourself who goes about looking for whom will kneel down for him.cheesy

I know your kinds,u nor get bf not to talk about man,who dash monkey banana?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by kittykat1(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2013
Someone said they can kneel down on the trad wedding day but can't kneel down for anyother reason. OP asked can u kneel down in public. If u have knelt down on ur trad wedding. Haven't u knelt down in publiic? Numbies!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by allout: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2013
It is true we all have a right to voice our different opinion, we should also be responsible in doing so. OP, targeted those whose custom pertain to kneeling down. If its not your custom why bother your head?
@ topic: to each his\her own, personally, I won`t demand it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]So you don't see the difference between a wedding day and normal daily errands? What if a woman sat at a bus stop and told you to remove her garter? Lmao.[/size]

Can't find the joke here..

Talk reasonably abeg.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2013
Nsonaso:

ya I should have buy a dog, but obviously a dog can't kneel down for you cos dogs are animals they're not human........ Nd that is to so say that any woman that can't kneel down for his guy/husband is a dog nd also an animal.... So get it

Animal beta pass dem sef
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by BSF: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Beync: I cant stand my man kneeling down for me in the public apart from the wedding day and am sure he wouldn't.
A man can tell whether his wife is respectful and humble from the way she treats him at home and in the public,both in his presence and absence.
not faking kneeling down in the public, not like we are acting drama

Gbam!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Slyr0x: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2013
Vikin:
Now, the last time I knelt down was during work operation because it required kneeling.

Errrm. .What JOB requires a woman to kneel?!

Your guess is as good as mine wink #Jokes
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2013
freecocoa: I wonder what kind of husband derives joy in seeing his wife always on her knees at the slightest ish.

If I have to kneel down on my traditional marriage day then I will but I don't see why I should kneel down just so my husband will be happy, if I offend him and he will only forgive me if I kneel down, hmm na him be say him no value me and that would even make it a lot harder, its a different thing to just kneel down out of your own volition than when its demanded.

[size=13pt]Probably an egoist.

You and Beync don talk am sha. Demanding a wife to kneel is like demanding apologies from a child. If it's not sincere, then it's not worth it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2013
I can do that and i will do it with utmost humility and happiness.even when am doing it,am not doing it because one stewpeed culture that holds no water says so,but because he loved and respected me first,so i will give him the same honour in public.however this things are individual choices and depends on the husband in question.some men might find it embarassing and make him look like he is egocentric while some other men might appreciate it.the bottomline is that i will do it for my husband over and over and over again as far as he treats me the way a wife should be treated and he is not embarassed about it but if he is not treating me right,whats my own with kneeling down.the thing there is that this things have to come from my heart,i will only do it because of how he has impacted in my life positively,he cant impose it,its when he imposes it it becomes ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nsonaso(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2013
I don't know why some people find it difficult to understand question before they answer...... Nd that is why many fail in exams...... Ladies Please read the question before commenting
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2013
kitty kat: Someone said they can kneel down on the trad wedding day but can't kneel down for anyother reason. OP asked can u kneel down in public. If u have knelt down on ur trad wedding. Haven't u knelt down in publiic? Numbies!!!

Direct the last word to those girls I dnt like.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2013
That is humiliation na,why disgrace her na? Some men sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Probably an egoist.

You and Beync don talk am sha. Demanding a wife to kneel is like demanding apologies from a child. If it's not sincere, then it's not worth it.[/size]

Most senseless comment ever..
Don't you force your little ones to apologise sometimes. I tot as much I could never be wrong when I spot dummies
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2013
For traditional purposes:yes..
4 4givenes purpose, i ll 'neva' kneel in public to ask 4 4givenes.i ll only b tarnishin d rep ma marriag has.is ma house nt big enough 4 ma knees dat i would hv to do dat outside Must we let everybody kno we r havin a misunderstanding?

Anybody dat thinks kneelin down 4 her hubby in public is a sign f respt is only decievin herslf..i wonder wot ppl ll think f u, ur 'dear' husbnd and ur marriage..

Any guy dat tells her wife to kneel in public is only tryin to boost his ego esp. guys that hv fragile ego..kneelin down isnt a sign f respt, whoever ll respt wil..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2013
hhmmmm!! thinking.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2013
slimyem: Kneel in public?
What can faa?
I'd rather do the kneeling in the bedroom while giving him a proper BJ...winkcheesy
renew ya mind! but its too early to allow konji to worry you o! cheesy my 2cents cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2013
But una want make we kneel down propose give una in public in the name of being stupeeed romantic. Make una sef kukuma kneel for us nah as sign sey una sef dey romantic.

11 days into the transfer market, yet no signing. #wengerOut
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2013
kitty kat: Someone said they can kneel down on the trad wedding day but can't kneel down for anyother reason. OP asked can u kneel down in public. If u have knelt down on ur trad wedding. Haven't u knelt down in publiic? Numbies!!!
For your mind o.

So kneeling down on trad wedding day and kneeling down whenever a man demands it means the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7: Most senseless comment ever..
Don't you force your little ones to apologise sometimes. I tot as much I could never be wrong when I spot dummies

[size=13pt]My number one stalker,

Yes, I tell kids to apologise, but that's after discussing the situation and making them realize where they were wrong. I never demand a child "Say sorry!" without him or her knowing the grievance(s) caused, unlike some parents.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2013
vivichocs: For traditional purposes:yes..
4 4givenes purpose, i ll 'neva' kneel in public to ask 4 4givenes.i ll only b tarnishin d rep ma marriag has.is ma house nt big enough 4 ma knees dat i would hv to do dat outside Must we let everybody kno we r havin a misunderstanding?

Anybody dat thinks kneelin down 4 her hubby in public is a sign f respt is only decievin herslf..i wonder wot ppl ll think f u, ur 'dear' husbnd and ur marriage..

Any guy dat tells her wife to kneel in public is only tryin to boost his ego esp. guys that hv fragile ego..kneelin down isnt a sign f respt, whoever ll respt wil..

I pity you. So you can kneel for him in your house but can't do same in the publicshame on you and your useless pride. No sane man would ask his wife to kneel for him in the public but when she does some very wrong and kneels before him in a public place she has obtained his respect and instant forgiveness and others will see her as a good wife and that brings more honor to her and her family. Lastly she go last for marriage.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Beync(f): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2013
That's what happen when people marry their boss anyway.
My friend all the way

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by nagoma(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2013
In public? It all depends on what she is kneeling down to do. Some activities require privacy, you know. cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by kittykat1(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2013
OP asked a simple question, can u kneel down in public for ur man?
Why make a circus out of it. He didn't say d man has to demand it. Kneeling down in any context for this particular question is d same thing.
freecocoa: For your mind o.

So kneeling down on trad wedding day and kneeling down whenever a man demands it means the same thing?

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]My number one stalker,

Yes, I tell kids to apologies, but that's after discussing the situation and making them realize where they were wrong. I never demand a child "Say sorry!" without him or her knowing the grievance(s) caused, unlike some parents.[/size]

Apologise not apologies. So u dey make mistake too. RFLMAOOOOO

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by mrscolite(f): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Whoaaaa r u guys really serious about not kneeling down I used to kneel down for my man like it no biggie,I don't see it as humiliating shocked If my man likes me to kneel in public...Y not...it doesn't take anything away from me undecided Maybe am a bit weird cos I do kneel even when he is not there like we talking on the phone& am pleading cos av done something wrong(I just can't say am sorry am on my knees without bn truely on my knees.
C'mon women pls u really wouldn't kneel for your man? Whoa...am having a hard time believing u guys are not just bluffing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7: Apologise not apologies. So u dey make mistake too. RFLMAOOOOO

[size=13pt]Last time I checked, I'm human. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2013
Beync: That's what happen when people marry their boss anyway.
My friend all the way

So because your husband is your friend means you will take him for a ride. This is why I always advise uys no matter how loving you are to a woman always have your tough sides otherwise they over ride your simplicity..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7:

Most senseless comment ever..
You are simply an hilldiot, so a child and your wife are now on the same level of reasoning?

When you tell a child to apologize, you are only trying to teach that child how important it is to acknowledge his wrong, an adult on the other hand already knows when she's wrong and will apologize if she's sensible and really sorry for whatever she must have done.

Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Last time I checked, I'm human. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.[/size]

Last time I also checked the guy that mistook "Right for write"was also human.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7: .Last time I aslo checked the guy that mistook "Right for write"was also human.

[size=13pt]Well done.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

House Of Scandals / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.