Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27187 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dellaziz(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2013
outrage: I don't think it is.. That's besides the point, even if it were I will not allow it in my household. Also besides the point, we are in an era where people live in multi culture enviroment. Instead of allowing your wife to do something that will make people look at her in a humiliating way, its best you way it. Maybe when you get to your village or your house where peole understands what she's doing, you can practice culture all you want.
....what of kneeling down to and elderly person or bowing while greetn a king, pastor ,imam or ifa priest..NA HUMILATION ABI...ABEG OVA SABI DEY WOWRI U
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Godson201333(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2013
I am gonna feel like a king if my girl can at least knee down for me at the shopping mall or a gas station.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
from:https://www.nairaland.com/1316008/wife-kneel-down-honour-husband#16105558

Re: As A Wife Can You Kneel Down To Honour Your Husband? by Mrs..Chima(f): 2:20am On Jun 07

No.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: As A Wife Can You Kneel Down To Honour Your Husband? by Rocktation(f): 2:31am On Jun 07

No.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

LWKMD! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by viktuur(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
It will just make him feel special, he will feel like a king and will treat you as his queen.If your husband is a king nko?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by SirDorianGray(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Slyr0x:

Errrm. .What JOB requires a woman to kneel?!

Your guess is as good as mine wink #Jokes

Na "Head clinic" she de work

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

House Of Scandals / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned