Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Things Men Go Through In Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Go Through In Life (18281 Views)

Why Do Some Men Go After Young Teenage Girls? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Why Do Men Go Into "caves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by emmatok(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
kulyie: ehen this na man.na the type of men we dey talk be this,not all the lazy ones that will be whining about their responsibilities.@ poster that is what you men were born to do,afterall,carrying a baby for 9 months in a womb is not a childs play.for 9 months you will change your eating patterns,clothes,your body will change,your mood will change,antenatal every now and then,e easy.after you born am finish you go mother am till pikin mature,e easy? We women dey do our own we no dey whine,i nor no why you people con dey whine shocked

You talk as if you're forced to pregnant.
The last time I checked some girls don't know who own their pregnancy.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
blogger1.0:

Trust me hun, i use that to refer to any girl at all, gud or bad.
And yea even my mum and sistas too
shocked shocked !!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:

if you have manly feelings, you wud ve nt called me that
as far as it is u re a dog angry
get that into your skull
Seriously, you shouldnt take offence when i call you that, it's really not as offensive as you think...its actually kinda sexy you knw? Now common, tell me what that sh*t means aiite?
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by addictiv(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
It's a tough life, but someone has got to live it. If e too much for u, pack go village...................
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo:

Exactly bro - I just hate that term 'housewife'!
I don't like it either. Makes me angry
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by globasalient: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mine worth it will do million dan dat

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by nikkyshyne(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mtschew. Op wrote 2 points spread out as 9. I laugh!. All I see is;

1. Work hard &
2. Good sex.

You guyz can do better abeg. *eyes rolling*
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
PStylish:

i jes like the way you took time to answer every point. Me likey. smiley
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
blogger1.0:

Seriously, you shouldnt take offence when i call you that, it's really not as offensive as you think...its actually kinda sexy you knw? Now common, tell me what that sh*t means aiite?
same with you,
dogs re not as offensive as you think,
its actually kinda sexy too wink
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo:

Lol - I cant have a food flask to work Plzzz grin
Suite you. But you eat out during break, right or right? Except you don't want to eat.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by IZUKWU(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
A man got to do what a man got to do. Period.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Redhot111(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:
thank God
number 7-9, i love it cheesy
so dats y u want 2 kill ur husband wit dat bomb in between ur leg so dat he will write n will evrytin 2 u b4 he dies.... WoEman na wa 4 u ooo
na god go save us
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
blogger1.0:

seriously b*tch, it's not pathetic at all, i do this on a daily basis and i don't brag but it's gud to luk gud, it covers your inability to spend ur hard earned cash. Or what do you think?
Now I understand your kind of person. Real men, whatever the case may be, spend without complaining/whinning. You sound like a small boy. No offeins (in Mr Cork's language).
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Ewoma45(f): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:

dog
sister u re blessed
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by buchibabe: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Then become a woman and stop lamenting
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by ogochukwunasa1: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
yertyr: Hahaha.... Get all the degrees and accolades and u can't perform in bed...hahahaha *falls from bike*
hope u av prepared ur will
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vanneni: i jes like the way you took time to answer every point. Me likey. smiley

Answer? Those are his Inconsequential opinions, i can go on to counter em - U cant love Logic more than i do cheesy
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by dabrake(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vanneni: Now I understand your kind of person. Real men, whatever the case may be, spend without complaining/whinning. You sound like a small boy. No offeins oofeinse (in Mr Cork's language).
thank me.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by VirginFinder: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo: THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE

1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears

3. After buying a ring u'll need to beg a woman to confirm whether you get married or not

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success and your wife takes the glory

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for house keeping + food stuffs and you get to eat only dinner

7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed {SMH}

8. You work hard to make properties just to make a will for your wife and children

9. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and when they grow up they celebrate mothers'day
angry angry

@bolded

That is why you should endeavour to marry a virgin.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed {SMH}
8. You work hard to make properties just to make a will for your wife and children
9. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and when they grow up they celebrate mothers'day
this is honest grin
~vicky~:
thank God
number 7-9, i love it cheesy
[quote][/quote]
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Acecube(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
cindyrella: I will LOVE to see the female version of this grin

@topic
To be a man is not a day's job!
you never still laugh finish @ ur profpics grin
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by 5columnist: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo: THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE

1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears

3. After buying a ring u'll need to beg a woman to confirm whether you get married or not

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success and your wife takes the glory

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for house keeping + food stuffs and you get to eat only dinner

angry angry

Some women will still go out there a bleep other men after all that is listed.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
dr.laykay:
No mata what,I will still love to come back as a man in my next world
I love dat xes
me too. I wonder how women bleed for 5days in a month and still manage to remain alive tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Virgin Finder:

@bolded

That is why you should endeavour to marry a virgin.
haha...epic fail. so virgins don't deserve the heavenly feeling in bed .... smh
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by sammynash11(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Am proud to b a man grin cool
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
utenwuson: Being a man no b rice.! U need screw ur wife well even after a hectic day wt anoda gurl! Sorry i mean in d office! Lolz

Chai, see harmattan reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.