Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Things Men Go Through In Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Go Through In Life (18268 Views)

Why Do Some Men Go After Young Teenage Girls? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Why Do Men Go Into "caves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
tfk08: That's d reality of life. Man see him self as king, but in reality woman rules d world. Eyin iya iba yin Oooo!
And who says "womem rule the world" keep hallucinating some shit"
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Jobabori(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2013
I thank God for creating me as a man who must face all hurdles to provide for his family. A man should see it as an opportunity to serve.You will enjoy this if you are blessed with a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Mospring(m): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2013
knorkle2:

is that the truth? i can't belive it.. i don't think my wife would do it cheesy
Its all gud! buh; aw about does men that are been spoon fed by women!!!... dnt like it; it shows that some men are not Ebullient while their wife are damn Vivacious!!!! gosh
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by purplekayc(m): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2013
This is really funny!!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Plarp: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2013
anthony86: when I was much younger. I thought my Dad was harsh and mean so I Loved my mum than him.As i grew older and becoming a man of my own i realise he was the best person i have ever encountered. Men go through a lot to please their wives and raise their kids. Some are late (that is why you have so many widows around), some are in prisons not because they are bad but because they must meet ends means. Right now i must work overtime in office this week so as to but a BB for my sweetheart cos the fairly used one i bought for her 2 months ago just packed up.
I could not agree more, i was the exact same way.

The job of a father is so hard because they don't get positive feedback, but rather get demonized their kids and often their wife too. We always grow up loving our mothers more because she is nicer to us, then We wonder why our fathers are so distant and strict... but when i look back on my childhood i realize that all the positive traits i have come from my dad. Some ppl never realize this, and go their whole lives thinking their dad was just some a$$hole...

Dads are grossly unappreciated in society, that the job description i guess. Do all the behind the scenes work for no thanks, and watch your wife get all the love. sad

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Plarp: 2:06am On Jan 13, 2013
But of course... motherhood is the hardest job in the world and men are just whining grin
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 13, 2013
enyieuna: Very true but life must go on ,nature has made it to be so if not a man will just be redundant .

Hey nature isnt conscious, society made it so and you are guided by society. Not me though..

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Ninilowo(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2013
Pace$etter:

That screw of a thing dey bother me as well..is there no any other slang?

"Hammer" even better pass "screw" sef grin
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by sunnyt1(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2013
ebamma 3: you give your hard earned money to your girlfriend out of love but she goes behind your back to call u a mugu

My brother, you are very correct, bt d options lies wit you
iv sworn that no gal will eva call me a mugu, i swear
I will prefer a gal call me stingy than mugu.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by tomzman: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2013
dr.laykay:
No mata what,I will still love to come back as a man in my next world
For sure!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by tomzman: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2013
sunny t:

My brother, you are very correct, bt d options lies wit you
iv sworn that no gal will eva call me a mugu, i swear
I will prefer a gal call me stingy than mugu.
lol
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by laykhorn(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Number 9 tongue tongue tongue
for the very first time, I agree with Mondi! This calls for celebration & ermmmm thanksgiving.. The number9 doesnt makes sense.. Hw av u bn Mondi?
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2013
El Guapo: And I still Fear For this At last angry angry

So romantic LMAO!!!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by MrsChima(f): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Women rocks!!!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2013
Deep shyte!! That's why I appreciate my pops more now that I'm older and I understand life better... Everything we do, we do it either consciously, or subconsciously for women... However, I'd still rather be a man than be a woman - pregnancy and childbirth ain't no joke!! tongue grin

Anyway, time to celebrate my pops with this tune:

Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDxJrggie8
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2013
El Guapo: THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE

1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears

3. After buying a ring u'll need to beg a woman to confirm whether you get married or not

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success and your wife takes the glory

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for house keeping + food stuffs and you get to eat only dinner

7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed {SMH}

8. You work hard to make properties just to make a will for your wife and children

9. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and when they grow up they celebrate mothers'day
angry angry

No 7 is very funny but true cheesy
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Sike(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2013
Men will always be Men.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Plarp: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ghettoguru:

No 7 is very funny but true cheesy
Actually number 7 is pathetic.. the rest are legit tho.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Plarp: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2013
shymexx: Deep shyte!! That's why I appreciate my pops more now that I'm older and I understand life better... Everything we do, we do it either consciously, or subconsciously for women... However, I'd still rather be a man than be a woman - pregnancy and childbirth ain't no joke!! tongue grin

Anyway, time to celebrate my pops with this tune:

Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDxJrggie8
This and "dear momma" by tupac are some of the deepest songs ever written.

I wish artists would stop with this "club, sex, money, rims, hoes", crap and start making real music again.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2013
Plarp: This and "dear momm" by tupac are some of the deepest songs ever written.

I wish artists would stop with this "club, sex, money, rims, hoes", crap and start making real music again.

agreed!!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 14, 2013
Plarp: Some ppl never realize this, and go their whole lives thinking their dad was just some a$$hole...
this only happens if u are one of those who sticks it in every single hole he can find...its not disrespecting ur wife but showing disregard to the family as a whole. If men learn to honour their words and be loyal to their wives they would get more respect
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Plarp: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2013
oh...... grin You r one of those single mothers who likes to brainwash their kids into thinking their dad was some random a$$hole who just "ran away" for no reason. Well seeing as you have more than 1 out of wedlock kid, i think its clear the common denominator in that situation is you.

So while your teaching your sons not to be a run-away a$$hole like their daddy, you should also be teaching your daughters how keep their legs closed until marriage tongue
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Plarp: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2013
But anyway... i'm not talking about all that, i come from a 2 parent household. I'm talking about how fathers give their children discipline, and usually don't get appreciated for it.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by mademoiselle(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2013
[/color]
El Guapo: [color=#0066ff]THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE

1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife - c'est la vie...that's hw God MD it

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears- It's ok to express ur fears... It helps

3. After buying a ring u'll need to beg a woman to confirm whether you get married or not - well, c'est la vie encore

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success and your wife takes the glory - u don't have 2 but I understand

5. You work extra hours after marriage.- she prolly works long hrs like u too

6. You give money for house keeping + food stuffs and you get to eat only dinner- she cooks, cleans for u n d kids

7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed {SMH}- it's sth 2 do with ur ego.

8. You work hard to make properties just to make a will for your wife and children - many men wldnt change being a man

9. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and when they grow up they celebrate mothers'day
angry angry
- cos good children celebrate their dads daily. Plus try pushing a baby outta u.

Not easy 4 either party that's y d ideal situation is 4 2 pple. May God help us all
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2013
rokiatu:

So romantic LMAO!!!

Lol -- U see, na Ur type dey take Charm keep Man for House grin grin
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Plarp: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
mademoiselle: cos good children celebrate their dads daily. Plus try pushing a baby outta u.

No they dont.. what planet are you from? what kid is going to celebrate the guy who makes them wake up at 7;30 am every morning, then dissapears to work?

Stop justififing everything and just accept it seesh, its not a competition.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by amyg(f): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
El Guapo: THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE

1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears

3. After buying a ring u'll need to beg a woman to confirm whether you get married or not

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success and your wife takes the glory

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for house keeping + food stuffs and you get to eat only dinner

7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed {SMH}

8. You work hard to make properties just to make a will for your wife and children

angry angry
My offer surpasses all"I WILL LOVE U UNTIL MY DYING DAY"
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
warrior101:

Really?

I didn't want to say anything before but, here is your dose below

I think you do not have a proper training otherwise you would have known that your husband owns you and your money... He can either ask or take from you...
that's so not true. He should be ashamed asking her
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by michaelbiz: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Vanneni: Yes. No sensible woman would sit back and not offer to help her husband when there's a need for it. But the husband is not to ask her for her money. Her money is hers but his money is for the whole family

Oleeeeeeeeee!!! Alapamashishe !!! Go find work !!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls sleeping with Dog for 1.5m. (video) / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.