Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (28287 Views)

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
movmentish:
Stop hyping superman joor,he might take on captain america but hulk Only that hulk-like dude from league of extraordinary gentlemen can take him on,dude is a one heck of a mad man,superman my foot angry
I'm not going to argue this but I think when simonandal comes, he's likely to clear this out with facts.....there was this year that dc and marvel did some crossovers....the man of steel faced hulk and actually beat him up....even a punch from hulk couldn't move superman......in this same year, superman faced thor and was able to stop
a blow from his mjolnir.....something hulk hadn't done as at then......
doomsday (the only villian to have successfully beaten superman to a near death state) is another person that will take on hulk anytime anyday.....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
movmentish:
Stop hyping superman joor,he might take on captain america but hulk Only that hulk-like dude from league of extraordinary gentlemen can take him on,dude is a one heck of a mad man,superman my foot angry
may sango add three more testicles to ur collection.
Hulk is energy, pure energy. He gets bigger and stronger, the madder he becomes.
Superman of back then was a weakling, it is just recently dc began to hype him up the more, and yet he is still weak.
Hulk can destroy a planet with one move for crying out loud.
U superman fans just go dey chop all him lies
even batman has more tricks up his sleeves
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Feraz: I'm not going to argue this but I think when simonandal comes, he's likely to clear this out with facts.....there was this year that dc and marvel did some crossovers....the man of steel faced hulk and actually beat him up....even a punch from hulk couldn't move superman......in this same year, superman faced thor and was able to stop
a blow from his mjolnir.....something hulk hadn't done as at then......
doomsday (the only villian to have successfully beaten superman to a near death state) is another person that will take on hulk anytime anyday.....
Save it for the debate itself jorh.

Ehen where is Simonadal? Do I have to send him a PM before he shows up?

**angry**
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Feraz: J league will floor the avengers any time.....superman alone can take on hulk and captain America.....
Ijebabe, add Kakashi vs Guy in the Naruto comic....my other Naruto fans can make their contributions later.....
Looks like we'll have a separate Naruto debate!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
I am still taking participants for the first debate on Saturday!

Avengers vs Justice League

Please sign up now.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Redmosquito:
Hulk is energy, pure energy. He gets bigger and stronger, the madder he becomes.
Superman of back then was a weakling, it is just recently dc began to hype him up the more, and yet he is still weak.
You are obviously high on something. How long can the Hulk be mad for? Clark Kent is a softie, that doesn't make Superman a weakling!
The Hulk can be suffocated. What happens when he passes out?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
You are obviously high on something. How long can the Hulk be mad for? Clark Kent is a softie, that doesn't make Superman a weakling!

He thinks sae U neffa watch Avengers angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Hey, wait for the debate na. Make una no waste points na. Plus you are the facilitator. Doing this is like being partial
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
You're kidding right?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
firestar: You're kidding right?

Bin a Kinda LONG -- were U banned again? angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hey, wait for the debate na. Make una no waste points na. Plus you are the facilitator. Doing this is like being partial
I am only maintaining the peace and overseeing the debate. I won't be contributing so I have the right to support whoever grin

You judges do not have that luxury, you have to be objective and critical!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: Feraz , movmentish ( m ), Mynd_44 ( m ), firestar ( f ), Parnassuss ( m )

I see Naruto fans showing up. Where una dey before? Abeg show interest jorh. Wey Simon sef? E don tey wey I see am last
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
El Guapo:

He thinks sae U neffa watch Avengers angry
Hahahaha! No mind am
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
El Guapo:

Bin a Kinda LONG -- were U banned again? angry

Um...it seems our orbits differ....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Viewing this topic: Feraz , movmentish ( m ), Mynd_44 ( m ), firestar ( f ), Parnassuss ( m )

I see Naruto fans showing up. Where una dey before? Abeg show interest jorh. Wey Simon sef? E don tey wey I see am last

Easy there, your blood dey hot...
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
I am only maintaining the peace and overseeing the debate. I won't be contributing so I have the right to support whoever grin

You judges do not have that luxury, you have to be objective and critical!
With the people still coming, it is gonna be a difficult job
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
firestar:

Easy there, your blood dey hot...
You are a burning star babe. You caused it
gringringringrin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
firestar:

Um...it seems our orbits differ....

Not In a Life time -- Just that u're not good with names, true Or False? angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Redmosquito:
If batman doesn't keep the green kryptonite, there's no way he has a chance against superman.....and about dc making him stronger recently, it's on the contrary.....read up his history and how they came about the character of superman.....someone that they had to modify numerous times because of people's opinions.....then, he could travel to another planet and survive on their gas by still breathing.....fly to another galaxy without getting tired (and this is his human persona not to talk of his kryptonian persona that is over 5times stronger than the former)..........I still stand by what I say......doomsday is one of the few persons who can face superman.....the thing wee pain me for his side be say if in papa still dey alive, the dude for be one superhero with science and technological skills.....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok to be fair wink

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
El Guapo:

Not In a Life time -- Just that u're not good with names, true Or False? angry

C'est Faux. Give an instance.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Feraz: If batman doesn't keep the green kryptonite, there's no way he has a chance against superman.....and about dc making him stronger recently, it's on the contrary.....read up his history and how they came about the character of superman.....someone that they had to modify numerous times because of people's opinions.....then, he could travel to another planet and survive on their gas by still breathing.....fly to another galaxy without getting tired (and this is his human persona not to talk of his kryptonian persona that is over 5times stronger than the former)..........I still stand by what I say......doomsday is one of the few persons who can face superman.....the thing wee pain me for his side be say if in papa still dey alive, the dude for be one superhero with science and technological skills.....
You guys should just sign up for the debate and go get ready. I see all these might be jabs sha so keep em coming but please Sign up

**Grabs a crossover comic** No be only una sabi better thing
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Parnassuss(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
firestar: Manga:

Naruto vs Bleach vs One Piece vs Deathnote

Yes. I went there.

Bring it on dattebayo!

I accept the challenge. However these are very extensive animes I propose we limit our scopes to either Naruto Vs One Piece, Naruto Vs Bleach, or One Piece Vs Bleach.

Death Note is too psychological a story to compare to those lighter toned animes, maybe FullMetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop or Van Helsing might compare a bit to DN.

Furthermore, because we have had our spats before I know u are versed in the ways of ninjutsu, so I challenge you to a Naruto Vs One Piece duel, I will champion OP. Who wants to be a judge on this epic battle?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
We will need some people to Judge the Naruto debates cos I am not about to watch 20 seasons of Naruto lai lai.
gringringringringrin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Parnassuss(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: I am still taking participants for the first debate on Saturday!

Avengers vs Justice League

Please sign up now.

Hey I think I will take a piece of that pie too. I am a Justice Leaguer though, who is repping Stan Lee's retards?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44: We will need some people to Judge the Naruto debates cos I am not about to watch 20 seasons of Naruto lai lai.
gringringringringrin

Dey der.... cheesy

As if other comics aren't twice as long!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Parnassuss:

I accept the challenge. However these are very extensive animes I propose we limit our scopes to either Naruto Vs One Piece, Naruto Vs Bleach, or One Piece Vs Bleach.

Death Note is too psychological a story to compare to those lighter toned animes, maybe FullMetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop or Van Helsing might compare a bit to DN.

Furthermore, because we have had our spats before I know u are versed in the ways of ninjutsu, so I challenge you to a Naruto Vs One Piece duel, I will champion OP. Who wants to be a judge on this epic battle?

FullMetal Alchemist or Full Metal Panic?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
lmao on stan lee's retards and sango adding more testicles to someone's collection......count me in for the naruto debate........I hopefully won't argue in the superman and hulk debate here again till the floor is opened for those who want to comment.....parnassus and firestar, I see you oh!!!!! Arigatou gozaimasu!!!!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
firestar:

C'est Faux. Give an instance.

Mémoire -- U need to re-activate Yours Hun undecided
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by movmentish(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ijebabe I'm signing up for d avengers vs justice league......all dis superman folks need to be taught a tin or two......imagine my own hulk,hulk,if u peepz can see as dis tin just make my bp rise.....
Hulk,brute,strength,haba and he is green oh......
Ijebabe abeg sign me up!!!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Parnassuss(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
firestar:

FullMetal Alchemist or Full Metal Panic?

That's....I don't get that reference. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But on to the main thing? Is you down for the great One Piece destruction of Narutoverse? cool cool cool
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
El Guapo:

Mémoire -- U need to re-activate Yours Hun undecided

Say wha? Please be more specific.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.