Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (28284 Views)

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Parnassuss:

That's....I don't get that reference. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But on to the main thing? Is you down for the great One Piece destruction of Narutoverse? cool cool cool

You're sooooooooooooooo on...
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
movmentish: @ijebabe I'm signing up for d avengers vs justice league......all dis superman folks need to be taught a tin or two......imagine my own hulk,hulk,if u peepz can see as dis tin just make my bp rise.....
Hulk,brute,strength,haba and he is green oh......
Ijebabe abeg sign me up!!!
lmao........
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Feraz: lmao on stan lee's retards and sango adding more testicles to someone's collection......count me in for the naruto debate........I hopefully won't argue in the superman and hulk debate here again till the floor is opened for those who want to comment.....parnassus and firestar, I see you oh!!!!! Arigatou gozaimasu!!!!
Does that mean you're in for the Avengers vs Justice League debate?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Feraz: lmao........
Koi...
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
movmentish: @ijebabe I'm signing up for d avengers vs justice league......all dis superman folks need to be taught a tin or two......imagine my own hulk,hulk,if u peepz can see as dis tin just make my bp rise.....
Hulk,brute,strength,haba and he is green oh......
Ijebabe abeg sign me up!!!
I didn't mean to raise your BP grin
Signing you up for Avengers
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Brisingr(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dis should be interesting
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe, sign me up with whoever opposes Naruto. angry cool
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Does that mean you're in for the Avengers vs Justice League debate?
nah.....I'm only familiar with few characters in the avengers so I don't think I can debate on that.....sign me up for that of Naruto.......
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe, sign me up as Naruto vs ...... angry cool
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
I don't have any contesters against Naruto yet!

Naruto vs
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Feraz: nah.....I'm only familiar with few characters in the avengers so I don't think I can debate on that.....sign me up for that of Naruto.......
Ok, No worries smiley
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bolakale, ItsModella, Damex, Red Moss and co are you still on for Sunday's debate?

Dumbledore vs Gandalf

Please sign up now!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Parnassuss(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: I don't have any contesters against Naruto yet!

Naruto vs

What I just said Naruto vs One Piece. I am the blade that will pierce the crap in the shinobi world.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok one topic for the Naruto fans.

Naruto vs One Piece

Can you quote and tell me who's side ur on?

I'm still trying to familiarise myself with you Naruto fans tongue
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by SIRcumalot: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Feraz: I'm not going to argue this but I think when simonandal comes, he's likely to clear this out with facts.....there was this year that dc and marvel did some crossovers....the man of steel faced hulk and actually beat him up....even a punch from hulk couldn't move superman......in this same year, superman faced thor and was able to stop
a blow from his mjolnir.....something hulk hadn't done as at then......
doomsday (the only villian to have successfully beaten superman to a near death state) is another person that will take on hulk anytime anyday.....
have got this comic and will maybe post a picture were superman beat thor and admits he just might be the strongest opponent he has ever faced
On another note I think sango is the poor man's thor so if superman could beat thor then sango shouldn't be a challenge.
P.Smy intent is not to annoy my yourba folks,the sango am potraying is the that which would exist if a comic book was ever made to honour olukoso
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: Bolakale, ItsModella, Damex, Red Moss and co are you still on for Sunday's debate?

Dumbledore vs Gandalf

Please sign up now!
yep!!

I'll judge on A vs JL and the other future topics.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by abiL(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
yep!!

Geek!! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
yep!!

Will you debate on Sunday, Dumbledore vs Gandalf?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Will you debate on Sunday, Dumbledore vs Gandalf?
yes.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
have got this comic and will maybe post a picture were superman beat thor and admits he just might be the strongest opponent he has ever faced
On another note I think sango is the poor man's thor so if superman could beat thor then sango shouldn't be a challenge.
P.Smy intent is not to annoy my yourba folks,the sango am potraying is the that which would exist if a comic book was ever made to honour olukoso
Will you debate? I think you'll make a good judge.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
yes.
Cool!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: Ok one topic for the Naruto fans.

Naruto vs One Piece

Can you quote and tell me who's side ur on?

I'm still trying to familiarise myself with you Naruto fans tongue
I am...for Naruto
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Thor is not a god jorh. Asgad his home is part of the Nine realms of which earth is one. He only fancies himself a god. Gods don't die thor can die.

Sango on the other hand is a god. Magic affects superman remember and sango has magic. It is like saying Superman should fight Zeus or poseidon. Sango wins anything
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thor is not a god jorh. Asgad his home is part of the Nine realms of which earth is one. He only fancies himself a god. Gods don't die thor can die.

Sango on the other hand is a god. Magic affects superman remember and sango has magic. It is like saying Superman should fight Zeus or poseidon. Sango wins anything
Sango wins in Oyo, let him go to neutral land like, ummm, Denmark undecided
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Sango wins in Oyo, let him go to neutral land like, ummm, Denmark undecided
you might be right as god draw strenght from the worship of their faithfuls but the concept of having a real god face Superman is not kinda smooth. I mean you can't put Superman against Appolo. Gods come above aliens. But aliens trumps wizards anytime anywhere
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: Leopantro , Mynd_44 ( m ), Tgirl4real ( f ), binger ( m )
Another Naruto fan
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yoyoyo! Its about to go down...btw,which one be Naruto sef?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Power pack blown. Again.
So angry. Will try getting a new one tomorrow.
I cant decide if I'll make it or not.
But I go try.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: Yoyoyo! Its about to go down...btw,which one be Naruto sef?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Imma Ben10 fan...we can go up against these weaklings called Naruto,(the name sef dey sound one kind)
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: Imma Ben10 fan...we can go up against these weaklings called Naruto,(the name sef dey sound one kind)
Jesus, somebody should please show me the knock button.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
you might be right as god draw strenght from the worship of their faithfuls but the concept of having a real god face Superman is not kinda smooth. I mean you can't put Superman against Appolo. Gods come above aliens. But aliens trumps wizards anytime anywhere
Lightning and thunder eh? As long as the elements are involved Sango doesn't have victory. Nigerian or Greek.
Can Poseidon drown Superman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.