Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT (23628 Views)

Hurray! Rochas Has Done It Again. / Rochas Has Done It Again / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by asha80(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I was just about to open a topic on it...

O boy that Ohakim don thief ooo...Houses in Atlanta, maryland, USA, Parkview Ikoyi, Asokoro, Abuja, Hotels etc

which programme on ait was this shown and what time?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Afam4eva(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
asha 80:

which programme on ait was this shown and what time?
It was shown LIVE.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by asha80(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
It was shown LIVE.
r

was it a mere word of mouth accusation or was reading from a script?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Afam4eva(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
asha 80: r

was it a mere word of mouth accusation or was reading from a script?
The deputy governor who was the head of the committee that investigated it read it from a script.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by EkoIle1: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is nothing but distraction, okorosha is playing the gullible people of imo state like piano.

Dude is a drama king queen and he'll create any kind of drama to distract from his real responsibility which is governing. The man just refuse to settle down and govern sha. I feel sorry for the people of imo, they bough fake abi malfunctioning spare parts...smh.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by PapaBrowne(m): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2013
I wish Fashola can do the same and tell us just how much Tinubu stole from the treasury.
Ohakim might just look like a saint when Fashola does the Tinubu audit.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by EkoIle1: 2:46am On Jan 15, 2013
PapaBrowne: I wish Fashola can do the same and tell us just how much Tinubu stole from the treasury.
Ohakim might just look like a saint when Fashola does the Tinubu audit.

Your aso rock drunken fisherman uncle and PDP don try that one with efcc tribunal and trial so no show for that side....

Shebi efcc just arrest okorosha's cabinet members for fraud and according to efcc, den no arrest okorosha himself because of immunity.

All this okorosha drama na pure boju boju distraction.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 4:01am On Jan 15, 2013
Eziachi:
How did that happen? As a minister, Perm Sec, contractor to the aviation sectors? Not doubting you, just my first of hearing, just interested in knowing.
Under the Obasanjo Administration, Rochas was the head of National Airport management Authority,
he was caught and dismissed for embezzling over 1 million US dollars.
Just google search it.
He is not a saint, just a thief like ohakim.
Pot calling kettle black.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by chino11(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile: This is nothing but distraction, okorosha is playing the gullible people of imo state like piano.

Dude is a drama king queen and he'll create any kind of drama to distract from his real responsibility which is governing. The man just refuse to settle down and govern sha. I feel sorry for the people of imo, they bough fake abi malfunctioning spare parts...smh.

For the first time on NL, you are making a sensible point..
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Odunnu: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2013
When N62bn cant be accounted for, what remains in the state's treasury?
How do these guys steal so much?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Arysexy(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Why did he waited for this time before coming out with this one sided story.
Not defending ohakim o. I know he is the same looter that Rochas is.
Rochas [b]did you actually stole[/b]funds meant for the aviation sector?
Blink you need to get some check up.

check ur grammar u hater! If u have any evidence against Rochas bring it up or shut ur kpomo mouth!

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by T9ksy(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Under the Obasanjo Administration, Rochas was the head of National Airport management Authority,
Just google search it.

Yes o! Rochas for president...................
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by vanstanzy(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2013
blink182: I am totally blown away.

Imo state account reconciliation 2007-May 2011. Ohakim is a dead man. The first leg of auditing revealed he stole over N62bn.

Don't be fooled people, i am not shocked@ all! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2013
Ohakim stole 64 billion in 4 years..

Okorocha has stolen 42billion in under 2 years... By the time he completes 4 years, Ohakim sef go shock for am!!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by cyril83(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Jenams: Looters of public funds will go to hell!
you dey there dey press pimples...hell ko alhujana ni
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by vanstanzy(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Under the Obasanjo Administration, Rochas was the head of National Airport management Authority,
Just google search it.

U know, Rochas can cry wolf because "IT TAKES A THIEF TO CATCH A THIEF!". grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Hardfact: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2013
They should remember to buy him a befitting coffin. (2013 predictions coming true?) Strangely enough, even the Greatest Fraud Of All Times in Nigeria will have ardent fans and supporters, even here on NL, fighting and cursing on their behalf against efforts to expose their wickedness! Let the exposures continue maybe the people will find solace in the end.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Built2last: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Buh people get mind ooh...chayiii
Hell fire needs to be classified
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by jadakiss213(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I was going to ask this too. I can't remember Rochas ever working in any capacity that's remotely close to the Aviation sector.
He was Chairman of NAMA..Nigeria Airspace Management agency.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by jadakiss213(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Just google search it.
Nigeria AIRSPACE management Agency ...
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2013
this category of MisSter GovERnors take delight in packing money meant for masses development to their "MASTER" if they become military DICTATORS with maximum powers, they will sell their state to SOMALIA without any much ado
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Ohakim stole 64 billion in 4 years..

Okorocha has stolen 42billion in under 2 years... By the time he completes 4 years, Ohakim sef go shock for am!!
JUdas IScariot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by COOLDUN: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Why did he waited for this time before coming out with this one sided story.
Not defending ohakim o. I know he is the same looter that Rochas is.
Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector?
Blink you need to get some check up.

Please go back to primary school , your sentence is filled with errors, must you comment? you can read and remain silent than these grammatical errors.Eg: Why did he waited for this time,wrong: Correct: Why did he wait till this time: Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector? wrong: Correct: Rochas did you actually steal funds which was meant for the aviation sector?

Apart from your trash comment on the Governor Rochas, let me bring to your shabby knowledge that it must be someone who will start the probe and prosecution of all these looters in Nigeria, be it a corrupt or a saint fellow. You and i are all guilty of corruption in this country for failing to do something to address and take necessary actions against it. Our generations to come will be justified to curse us all for doing nothing about corruption during our time.If we continue in this attitudes this monster Corruption will never stop in Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Ofunaofu: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

Your aso rock drunken fisherman uncle and PDP don try that one with efcc tribunal and trial so no show for that side....

Shebi efcc just arrest okorosha's cabinet members for fraud and according to efcc, den no arrest okorosha himself because of immunity.

All this okorosha drama na pure boju boju distraction.
na okorocha no bi okorosha. Okorosha na masquerade for my area. Unless u mean say this 'Rochas has killed ohakim: Live on Ait' na masquerade drama. lol

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Oahray: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2013
GARRI (x7):
While all searchlights are focused on the Federal Govt., most state governors are having a field day engaging in unrestrained looting.

While we won't stop criticising the inept leadership at the Federal level, always remember that the state governors are even worse, they who are supposed to bring the dividend of democracy to the grassroots are the ones consolidating the poverty and wretchedness of the helpless masses..

Our enemies aren't all in Abuja, most of them are in our states, these compete with those at the federal level to impoverish and enslave those they're supposed to lead.

Hold ALL YOU LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE!!!
well said. Even LG chairmen, and student leaders in the SUG dey chop money too. The rot extends to the average Nigerian. Many of us would loot too if we have the opportunity to.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2013
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Hardfact: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile: This is nothing but distraction, okorosha is playing the gullible people of imo state like piano.

Dude is a drama king queen and he'll create any kind of drama to distract from his real responsibility which is governing. The man just refused to settle down and govern sha. I feel sorry for the people of imo, they bough fake abi malfunctioning spare parts...smh.
No be lie you talk my brother. When will he face the govc of the state squarely do good justice to state allocation and resources?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by lordekeson(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2013

O boy that Ohakim don thief ooo...Houses in Atlanta, maryland, USA, Parkview Ikoyi, Asokoro, Abuja, Hotels etc
do not believe everything you hear or half of what you see.....
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by omosexy1: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2013
GARRI (x7):
While all searchlights are focused on the Federal Govt., most state governors are having a field day engaging in unrestrained looting.

While we won't stop criticising the inept leadership at the Federal level, always remember that the state governors are even worse, they who are supposed to bring the dividend of democracy to the grassroots are the ones consolidating the poverty and wretchedness of the helpless masses..

Our enemies aren't all in Abuja, most of them are in our states, these compete with those at the federal level to impoverish and enslave those they're supposed to lead.

Hold ALL YOU LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE!!!

The Federal Government has never been the enemy. They have always delivered by providing "FEDERAL ALLOCATION" to states on a monthly basis. These allocations, include internally generated revenue, should have been used to provide infrastructure. However, our attention, which is principally normal has been diverted to the President and our Governors are hiding and looting away these funds.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by lordekeson(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2013

do not believe everything u hear or half of what you see
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by brown3: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2013

be sory for yourself and your theifing tinumbu a.k.a god of yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Oahray: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2013
lordekeson: do not believe everything u hear or half of what you see
It was shown on TV, now shattap and stop trolling angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Monarchs Meet FG, State Conditions For Peace (photo) / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.