Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT (23629 Views)

Hurray! Rochas Has Done It Again. / Rochas Has Done It Again / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Ok, I must have misread you. My apologies.
By the way, I am now retired, why do you think I am on Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin
Retired? Then come home and enjoy your Retirement.
Or are you afraid of those Kidnappers? Lol
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Retired? Then come home and enjoy your Retirement.
Or are you afraid of those Kidnappers? Lol
You got that right.
My grandchildren will not forgive me, if I am to spend their inheritance on ransom to some lazy criminals and home is where your best bed is.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eziachi:
You got that right.
My grandchildren will not forgive me, if I am to spend their inheritance on ransom to some lazy criminals and home is where your best bed is.
It is a very disgusting country called Nigeria
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by ideology(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
if you know how much ohakim used for campaign alone, hmmm, this Nigeria has enough money to pay citizens that are not working. there are money accounts especially in NNPC that has no records, if you know someone working there if he's sincere enough will tell you what they do.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Juwon25: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nowadays, Nigeria politicians are self centered
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Otaki: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Only 1 person N62b, and we are over 150m people in 9ja. If every one out of this 150m people in 9ja is given N10m each. wat is wrong with that? May God punish una right from this earth. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by chrisstokx(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2013
delkuf: wht type of country is this? 62bn of nigerian's money. God help us
lol its not the Nations money its Imo State's Money .. We should have a sneak into Abia state as well
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by neupert(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2013
miiraaj: Nigerians get short memory ooo! Una don forget former gov that stole N250billion and is still in the senate? This one na moi moi money
i agree with you totally 1001%
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by petrov10: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=seanet01]Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector? are u kidin me ?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by petrov10: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2013
seanet01: Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Why did he waited for this time before coming out with this one sided story.
Not defending ohakim o. I know he is the same looter that Rochas is.
Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector?
Blink you need to get some check up.
nonsence
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by petrov10: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2013
Eko Ile: This is nothing but distraction, okorosha is playing the gullible people of imo state like piano.

Dude is a drama king queen and he'll create any kind of drama to distract from his real responsibility which is governing. The man just refuse to settle down and govern sha. I feel sorry for the people of imo, they bough fake abi malfunctioning spare parts...smh.
ok we've heard u....can u now mind ur buisness ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.