Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT (23627 Views)

Hurray! Rochas Has Done It Again. / Rochas Has Done It Again / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by obicentlis: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2013
Na Rochas we know. Imo Must be Better!
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by REVOLUTNIS: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=seanet01]Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Why did he waited for this time before coming out with this one sided story.
Not defending ohakim o. I know he is the same looter that Rochas is.
Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector?
Blink you need to get some check up.[/quote

go back to school or remain silent than these grammatical errors
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by ITbomb(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2013
miiraaj: Nigerians get short memory ooo! Una don forget former gov that stole N250billion and is still in the senate? This one na moi moi money
No mind dem, dem go shout after some time the whole thing don dey swept away .
I ve been around long enough to know all these things, Nigeria lack the procedural logistics and willpower to prosecute and recover stolen money.
That one don go. Rochas go steal more.
Thou shalt not be caught

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by oraclefemi(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2013
are his own hands clean?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by REVOLUTNIS: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2013
Jenams: Looters of public funds will go to hell!

Don't u think they might repeat b4 death?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by REVOLUTNIS: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Why did he waited for this time before coming out with this one sided story.
Not defending ohakim o. I know he is the same looter that Rochas is.
Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector?
Blink you need to get some check up.

go back to school or remain silent than these grammatical errors

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2013
blink182: lol and this is just preliminary investigation.
lol...Indeed, it's just the preliminary...the story just begun! Don't be surprised nothing will happen to him
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2013
COOLDUN:

Please go back to primary school , your sentence is filled with errors, must you comment? you can read and remain silent than these grammatical errors.Eg: Why did he waited for this time,wrong: Correct: Why did he wait till this time: Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector? wrong: Correct: Rochas did you actually steal funds[b] which was[/b] meant for the aviation sector?

Apart from your trash comment on the Governor Rochas, let me bring to your shabby knowledge that it must be someone who will start the probe and prosecution of all these looters in Nigeria, be it a corrupt or a saint fellow. You and i are all guilty of corruption in this country for failing to do something to address and take necessary actions against it. Our generations to come will be justified to curse us all for doing nothing about corruption during our time.If we continue in this attitudes this monster Corruption will never stop in Nigeria.

Fool! Must you correct?
Now listen to me man!It is supposed to be, ' funds which were meant for OR that were!'. If you have problems with your diction, go back to creche!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by toskut(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2013
Nothing is gonna happen. Stealing is the order of the way, they make noise about it for a few days and we all forget and move on.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Lafimo: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2013
No thief will ever call himself or herself thief until he/she is caught. Let wait till 2015 to know much about this serving leaders.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by ifihearam: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2013
Is Rochas not a thief too,was he not the one who fronted to buy the presidential aircraft as a special adviser ot the former president Who is fooling who? By the time his tebure expires you will be amazed of the billions he too will steal. Na today.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by laykhorn(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2013
OHAKIM for PRESIDENT 2015!!! grin
soon u will start to see this on ur screens and in papers.. Nigeria is a poo of a country for persons of goodwill
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by thaoriginator: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Too many crooked so-called leaders in NigeriA
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by ujchief(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Here we go again! What's news in this revelation?
Someone was caught on camera, voice recorder and with marked currency
Yet he hasn't been prosecuted.
Who's fooling who?
#playing fella... Argument argument... U be thief, I no be thief...
U be robber...I no be robber..._ be armed robber...#

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2013
All this furor, outcry and wailing will be totally worthless if Ohakim doesn't go to jail.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by nasty45(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Abeg mk ds ppl no steal d moni finish oh befor e reach my turn,,cos me na fast learner...what we do we learn frm our parents...carry on boss we are learnin...
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by dammytosh: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2013
I pray one party takes over Lagos state a and Audit the account.

Who's gat the balls.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by DWJOBScom(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2013
I will have to wait for Ohakim to speak or defend himself. You never can tell these politicians and their figures quotes. I don't believe Rochas that much , would take his take statement with a pinch of salt or a bowl of it...he has established himself as a fighter and this might be another fight he's brewing......I will wait for Ohakim!!!! I have a soft side for Ohakim, call me biased I won't flinch

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2013
chino11:

Wetin concern agboro with overload.. grin grin

This is Roches words against ohakim.

Ohakim has since kick-started his return back campaign to government house owerre. He is a personal friend of GEJ who assisted him to get out of the country when EFCC was after him. GEJ will surely get him back to rule the state once more

That cannot happen, Ohakim won't small that seats again. Just watch and see
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by fdigital(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Story!! why are u guys even surprise. 62 billa is a token compare to what other past state gov have stole and still work freely.
so lets just leave it cos nothing happens.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by valicious1(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Ohakim stole 64 billion in 4 years..

Okorocha has stolen 42billion in under 2 years... By the time he completes 4 years, Ohakim sef go shock for am!!
You are so on point my brother. Sometimes I feel that roguechas is a punishment & devil sent by God 2 imo state as a payback for our numerous atrocities commited in the past. Roguechas is a disaster to imostate. Am fully convinced that God is willing to give us a 2nd chance come 2015 only if we put our hands together and say NO to roguechas and APGA come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by princenayo: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2013
My take on this issue is that Gov. Ohakim did not do anything in his four(4) yrs administration in Imo State. Is not all about the looting but the conscience to Deliver the dividend of democracy to the people while u loot. It amazes me that for four yrs Ohakim could only built a befitting governor's office and a governors lodge in Abuja. What Gov. Rochas has achieved within the few months has surpassed that of Ohakim for four yrs. we are seeing all of them with their achievements.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by muchyblink(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Ukochukwu na d same pple. ohakim looted yes, but if its rochas that was mentioned everybody wil defend him. rochas is trying to cover his mess, we knw him. he's facing billion naira charges just in his 20 mnths of reign but cos of d immunity, he cant be arrested. hw can u forget so soon on his contract 2 provide Algon police jeeps by OBJ, as a chairman of NEMA stil under OBJ. Obj knws why he called him a bigger thief. If na true Ohakim go vomit d moneyUkochukwu na d same pple. ohakim looted yes, but if its rochas that was mentioned everybody wil defend him. rochas is trying to cover his mess, we knw him. he's facing billion naira charges just in his 20 mnths of reign but cos of d immunity, he cant be arrested. hw can u forget so soon on his contract 2 provide Algon police jeeps by OBJ, as a chairman of NEMA stil under OBJ. Obj knws why he called him a bigger thief. If na true Ohakim go vomit d moneyUkochukwu na d same pple. ohakim looted yes, but if its rochas that was mentioned everybody wil defend him. rochas is trying to cover his mess, we knw him. he's facing billion naira charges just in his 20 mnths of reign but cos of d immunity, he cant be arrested. hw can u forget so soon on his contract 2 provide Algon police jeeps by OBJ, as a chairman of NEMA stil under OBJ. Obj knws why he called him a bigger thief. If na true Ohakim go vomit d money
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by zenith7(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2013
I remember when this man made am allegation that Ohakim's government spent N150m/day, he was challenged to prove it since N150m/day added up to N4.5b/month, when the entire Imo state allocation during the four year administration hovered between N2.2B-N2.5B/month. Because do not lie, and the governor would publicly embarrass himself, he simply did not respond to the challenge.

This man is looking for whom to blame for his incompetence in governance.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by zenith7(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2013
COOLDUN:

Please go back to primary school , your sentence is filled with errors, must you comment? you can read and remain silent than these grammatical errors.Eg: Why did he waited for this time,wrong: Correct: Why did he wait till this time: Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector? wrong: Correct: Rochas did you actually steal funds which was meant for the aviation sector?

Apart from your trash comment on the Governor Rochas, let me bring to your shabby knowledge that it must be someone who will start the probe and prosecution of all these looters in Nigeria, be it a corrupt or a saint fellow. You and i are all guilty of corruption in this country for failing to do something to address and take necessary actions against it. Our generations to come will be justified to curse us all for doing nothing about corruption during our time.If we continue in this attitudes this monster Corruption will never stop in Nigeria.
Education is a process and perseverance take one there. If he read and keep quiet he will never get the corrections you spelt out. Knowledge is power and thus the vital need of acquiring education. The poster you addressed his post is knowledgeable and that's the reason he was able to pinpoint several misdeeds of Governor Rochas when he was the helmsman at a department in the aviation sector. Many of the grammar commanders commenting on this topic don't even know about this information he shared.

No one is an embodiment of knowledge and we cannot be better than the inventors and people of English. We are still in the business of mastering this language that receive modifications to its contents daily.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by 5much(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Rochas claims shd b investigated, anyone culpable shd face d music.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
blink182: I am totally blown away.

Imo state account reconciliation 2007-May 2011. Ohakim is a dead man. The first leg of auditing revealed he stole over N62bn.

Rochas came to serve his people with his church mind and even revealed in his first speech after election that he was not going to run a government of vengeance.

Now i still see some egg heads come on this forum to spill that they prefer Ohakim to Rochas while i knew the amount of efforts put in by all imolites to remove the authocratic government of Ohakim by going all out to vote in Rochas. What could only push Rochas to this level of exposition is the arrest of key finance officers in his government. EFCC will get what they want to know. Moreover a PDP governor was the thief.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by benson19: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Kai!!! Who go sponsor me 2 fight all dis Nigeria politicians ALLAH(GOD) am readi 2 laid down ma own life 4 d betterment of dis country... Abeg who knw d amount of American or Iran drones and rockets?? Any gud nigerian wen knw d amount and aw i go take gt am kindly lemme knw oooo
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile: This is nothing but distraction, okorosha is playing the gullible people of imo state like piano.

Dude is a drama king queen and he'll create any kind of drama to distract from his real responsibility which is governing. The man just refuse to settle down and govern sha. I feel sorry for the people of imo, they bough fake abi malfunctioning spare parts...smh.

And i stand to tell you that he is governing well. Can't you just shut up and mind your business? Have you ever been to Owerri
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
miiraaj: Nigerians get short memory ooo! Una don forget former gov that stole N250billion and is still in the senate? This one na moi moi money
the next one go be akamu
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by ujukala: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is the man contesting another election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa 1st Independence Day Speech & Pictures / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. / Niger Delta Monarchs Meet FG, State Conditions For Peace (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.