Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (22497 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by vocalprince(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well it depends on Your Definition of 'Working Class'. For me, any thing that does not obey the law of 'Mutualism' should forever stay clear of me. Thank U.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by azubaby(f): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ok o
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
victorian: That's not true , at all.....trust me, u got it wrong...working class babes are the target these days.
agreed...with a triple nod of his headwink
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
totalbaby: Well most women who earn money don't take as much shit as they would if they were not earning money

REAson When a woman starts earning money, all her traditional responsibilities to a man and her children start to look like shiit!! Thats why most of them either have failed marriages, marriages of convienience or they are les-bians!!

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Ayorh4you(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Op - U̶̲̥̅̊ r so wrong. As a matter of fact, working class ladies/women are d most sort after. Ask 100 guys n 99 wl certainly go 4 workin class ladies
Shine ur face my guy, No dull ursef o
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by DANILSA(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
OP UR RIGHT, I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS THAT ARE SINGLE BOTH BANKERS AND LAWYERS.I HAVE THEM AS GOOD FRIENDS BUT CAN NEVER OPT FOR MARRIAGE, THEY WILL CERTAINLY LOOK DOWN AT YOU SOMEDAY AND BE UNNECESSARILY ARROGANT. WHO DE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AM ONLY MANAGING YOU,I WAS A BIG GAL BEFORE I MET YOU,SO MIND HOW YOU TALK TO ME IDIO T. THOUGH SOME ARE GUD SHAA. THEM PLENTY FOR ABUJA WEY DE FINE HUSBAND kiss kiss THEY CAN EVEN PAY THE BRIDE PRICE OF THE MAN grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Revolva(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
igbsam: Ashawo aka Olosho sef na Working-Class Lady. Are guys scared of them too ? grin Afterall, dem dey work too

Hahaha help me tell dem hussle na hussle I don see babes wey go suit up well wit shaded but dey hussle puccy market join am

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by nairalady(f): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
timpaker: I aint scared... I've dated a couple of em before I ran out of maintenance fee

lol grin grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by bruno47(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Men prefer working class ladies!
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Maximus17(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Now the question here is who is a working class lady? Cos a prostitute also belongs to a working class
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okontami: In fact, a girl that is not working or meaningfully engaged into something constructive is not good for your health.

1) She will bug your life with her needs and plenty sorrows
2) She will be too free and will engage in affairs that will hurt you( An idle hand is the devil's workshop)
3) She will not appreciate a penny you give her.
4) She will use phrases like " How much is the 50,000 Naira you gave me? Is that one money"

When I remember more, I will say it.

Right on point bro!
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by kamez(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
I'm 26yrs old, and I'm dating a medical doctor dat is same age wit me... And I actually proposed to her last week and she accepted. So u re totally wrong..any guy can date any lady,..... And just so u know, I'm a fresh graduate and I just earned my first slary 2months ago so it not as if I have anytin much to offer her..

Its all about how u package urself... U re the man u should be in control.. Rich or Broke!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
olumaxi: Kindly link me wit a beautiful workin clas lady..08034799251

She is available.

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by victorD3: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
I know working class ladies

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Philip19(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is nt tru,a woman is meant 2 b under a man,once u knw it,u shuld nt b scared of any type of woman
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Phonon: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Working-class Vampire?
Kamanda:

She is available.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by vocalprince(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
kamez: I'm 26yrs old, and I'm dating a medical doctor dat is same age wit me... And I actually proposed to her last week and she accepted. So u re totally wrong..any guy can date any lady,..... And just so u know, I'm a fresh graduate and I just earned my first slary 2months ago so it not as if I have anytin much to offer her..

Its all about how u package urself... U re the man u should be in control.. Rich or Broke!!!!!
truth of the century!!! My guy U too much jare. Dat word 'packaging' should be treated as a general course in all the Universities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nuzo1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

REAson When a woman starts earning money, all her traditional responsibilities to a man and her children start to look like shiit!! Thats why most of them either have failed marriages, marriages of convenience or they are les-bians!!

I agree with you for the most part.

Most times, money changes people negatively. Be it a man or woman; they become arrogant and disrespectful. It becomes worst when this category of people already have sentimental kind of attitudes by nature.

But to be fair to these people, its usually as a result of the way these people were treated before they became working class(rich). They've been intimidated, harassed, bullied by the society and tradition.

Problem is most Nigerian girls fall into this category, and because of their unforgiving hearts, they tend to go far with the arrogance and disrespect as soon as they become financially independent.

I blame the society and its tradition more.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
like Eve,most of them can not resist the temptation to see themselves as indispensable,to be proud,to be insubmissive etc
well i believe this is common where the husband is on a lower economic status level
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Afam4eva(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
I wan to believe you definition of working class ladies are ladies that are into white collar jobs.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Goldenheart(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nope.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by igbsam(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ayorh4you: @Op - U̶̲̥̅̊ r so wrong. As a matter of fact, working class ladies/women are d most sort after. Ask 100 guys n 99 wl certainly go 4 workin class ladies
Shine ur face my guy, No dull ursef o
it will be better for the 99 guys to go die & fight for one lady, make dem free only me with the remaining 99 non working class ladies. See me see groove. I go so much rock the babes. My power carry am.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
@OP
Your avowal is old fashioned
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Akiika: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
You guys should go and read this awakening piece by Prof. Pius Akinasanmi, rather than posting things that are not beneficial to an average brain dead Nigeria http://saharareporters.com/column/2015-i-endorse-you-spectocrat-pius-adesanmi

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by victorazy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Who told you guys are scared of working class ladies? Working class babes are chaff thats Y.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by nollywood20: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Any guy who is afraid of dating or marrying a working class or career woman has no balls, that is, he is not a complete man.

The best woman to date and marry in the 21st century is a working class or career woman that is the one who can really be a help mate as God decreed Eve to be to Adam and not a liability who knows nothing more than to fork, cook and chop and make babies for the husband.

But many men in Nigeria often prefer girls and women they can always play bread winner to just to prove that they are the master of the home or head of the family. It is an ego problem of their fears of insecurity.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Akiika: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
You guys should go and read this awakening piece by Prof. Pius Akinasanmi on how to use your electorate power to influence your future, rather than posting things that are not beneficial to an average brain dead Nigeria http://saharareporters.com/column/2015-i-endorse-you-spectocrat-pius-adesanmi
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

REAson When a woman starts earning money,al her traditional responsibilities to a man& her children start to look lik shiit!! dts y mst of them either av failed marriages,marriages of convienience or they ar les-bians!!
frm d fdn of d earth d devil has bn against d marriage insttn,from d way tins ar going wt women getn mor employd dn men,d insttn is covertly threatened in a way we may nt decipher considerin d nature of our ladies- weak
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by gfunkera(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
i wouldn't dream of dating a lady that doesn't work or have a source of income.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by yusuflawal: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by ludasam222(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hmmmm.......if ure not ready 4 marriage den dont date a working klas lady,cox dey will frustrate ur life with marriage issues

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by chukxy44(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
@op your post is a complete irony of what is actually obtainable.

The only reason am still single is beacuse any woman I intend to marry aside other basic requirment must also be gainfully employed. Either she runs a business of her own or works for a company, it depicts ability to handle responsibility (most expecially financially and laso multi-task) notwithstanding that it is important for her to appreaciate hard work and cash when I give it to her.

So if you know any single working class lady that will be a good start for me, kindy recommend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? / #Buttocks - 5 Proven Ways To Get A Bigger Butt / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.