Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (22492 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
auchs:
chei! This is one of them. Hmmmm. A woman saying she is equal to the husband. men be wise! Marry who you love and like its character not working class. Money may not help you on somethings.
is a woman inferior to her husband?
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by chikeorji123(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

Take a look at this 1diot!! A woman is meant to be under a man?? What does that even mean??!!!

Have it comes to that level yet?,labeling him as ldiot? or someone use ur ld to say that?..
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
chikeorji123:

Have it comes to that level yet?,labeling him as ldiot? or someone use ur ld to say that?..
*Has*

lol, someone used my ID to say it grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Blueboy0402: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

I'm sure! Only people gifted with st*upidity and endowed with foolish wisdom can understand the "wisdom" you spoke outta ur a*ss!

It's spelt "surprised".
You can be the head of your house, that is your own business.

Mind you "outta" is not an English word. It is "out of". Anyone living in a glass house shouldn't throw stone.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
You can be the head of your house, that is your own business.

Mind you "outta" is not an English word. It is "out of". Anyone living in a glass house shouldn't throw stone.
LMAO!! I know outta is not an English word, I'm text-typing just like most people on NL.

The difference here is, I can spell. "outta" means "out of" just so u know. Bye! cool
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by chikeorji123(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
*Has*

ln that case..l here by request such person must be SUE for invading of ur privacy *anoying*...
Wait! a minute.. l hope is not these kids that still on pampers?..
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by danikik7: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Because they working class they want to Lord it over their spouse.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Blueboy0402: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! I know outta is not an English word, I'm text-typing just like most people on NL.

The difference here is, I can spell. "outta" means "out of" just so u know cool
oooooo......... I never knew you were "text-typing" like most people on Nairaland. Inasmuch as "text-typing" is common here, then there is a high possibility of mistake occuring while "text-typing". This is quite different from one not knowing how to spell correctly.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by adewale2011(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
i pray o!!!
victorian: That's not true , at all.....trust me, u got it wrong...working class babes are the target these days.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Because of women like Shollypopz who considers her husband her equal and not her head.

Give a woman like that a million dollars and watch her grow wings.

5 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
oooooo......... I never knew you were "text-typing" like most people on Nairaland. Inasmuch as "text-typing" is common here, then there is a high possibility of mistake occuring while "text-typing". This is quite different from one not knowing how to spell correctly.
If it really was a mistake, u wudda simply said so instead of justifying ur misspelling by saying "outta is not an English word". Typing outta was intentional.....
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Okija juju: what wings?? undecided
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
*Has*

It's rude to go on online forums and be correcting people's spellings. Or are you a spell checker Why do you use spelling as a point of argument. You argue that gender roles should not exist but you should also recall that there are roles that men are particularly good in (especially those that require physical strength) the same way there are roles that women are particularly good in (especially does that involve emotional strength). You do not put square pegs in round holes. Or if gender roles should not exist why does this picture look weird. Would you accept this on your wedding day?

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by chikeorji123(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Because of women like Shollypopz who considers her husband her equal and not her head.

Give a woman like that a million dollars and watch her grow wings.

Hey dude! did u just said give her a million $$$ and watch her grow wings?...here u come again l suggest u change that name of urs may be it's infectious.. :her points doesn't mean she won't respect her hubby..afterall she's typing in english not arabic! read her post!!..
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by goodmike7: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
No, you need a change of mentality and brain!! The dude that made that comment was talking about women and men in general. He was referring to asking a girl out and he said "if you understand that a woman is under a man, you won't be scared to make a move". Now, I think this is an extremely chauvinistic statement and barbaric.

A wife might choose to be under her husband if she's a christian, but pls take note that this is purely in a christian setting. And according to the bible, the only woman that is under a man is his wife not all women, aiite??!!

I hope you have the intention of marrying a white man because this gender equality mentality you girls are trying to emulate will not and never work on a nigerian man. Just saying my own sha.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by ifihearam: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
goodmike7:

I hope you have the intention of marrying a white man because this gender equality mentality you girls are trying to emulate will not and never work on a nigerian man. Just saying my own sha.

Na dem dey open beer parlour when old age meet them na,since they want to always equate themselves with men. Rubbish
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by ifihearam: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
chikeorji123:

Hey dude! did u just said give her a million $$$ and watch her grow wings?...here u come again l suggest u change that name of urs may be it's infectious.. :her points doesn't mean she won't respect her hubby..afterall she's typing in english not arabic! read her post!!..

U be really mugu. If you dey find babe and ur eye gey her body. I pity you because na early grave you dey dig.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by ifihearam: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz: @Okija juju: what wings?? undecided

Wings of pride,arrogance and dominance. Just as you exhibited by calling a man an ediot because he aired his view. Smh

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by ifihearam: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

If my house can't have two heads, then the head should be picked solely on who has the intellectual abilities and skills to run it better. The head shouldn't be based on one's gender! Get that into ur dim brain!! smiley

I pity you
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
12 inches!:

It's rude to go on online forums and be correcting people's spellings. Or are you a spell checker Why do you use spelling as a point of argument. You argue that gender roles should not exist but you should also recall that there are roles that men are particularly good in (especially those that require physical strength) the same way there are roles that women are particularly good in (especially does that involve emotional strength). You do not put square pegs in round holes. Or if gender roles should not exist why does this picture look weird. Would you accept this on your wedding day?
lol, are u ok?? U seem to be getting all riled up grin That was a grammatical error, not a spelling error. I wasn't correcting his spelling and I wasn't arguing with that particular ID, so what u're getting mad over is false and made-up bullsh1t!

Due to the testosterone level in male, they are likely to have more physical strength than females. I'm not arguing with that, the problem here is farming is no longer the major occupation like it was in the past. Most societies have grown or are growing from an agricultural to a manufacturer and now service based society. Women can now work as lawyers, accountants, computer scientists, and these fields do not require heavy lifting. Hence, the husband being the sole provider is not a must. You would have to explain what you mean by emotional strength cos it's not a fact that women are more emotional then men. The way people allow their mental/intellectual faculties of thought, perception, reason and memory direct them has nothing to do with gender.

That picture does not look weird to me at all but I have a different mentality than you do. Anyone that thinks that picture looks weird must have been shocked by the unfamiliarity of what is happening. Which is the reason why most people are against anyone that talks against gender roles in the context we have been. You are used to the norm that culture has set for u, you don't want to move away from what you've always known as "truth" but if you think critically, you'll see that it's all bullsh1t!!
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Yvete(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
auchs: What do you mean? Its only a hungry and poor man that looks for so called working class lady. Go marry devil and you will ever regret your life. Please if you need working class lady please contact me because I ve got plenty for my working place. They are looking for men so badly. Some of then even have things like land to entice men. Please apply before there time passes.

You're funny as heck! So men love ladies that are land owners. Didn't know that. shocked

Shollypopz: Let it go. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by chikeorji123(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
ifihearam:

U be really mugu. If you dey find babe and ur eye gey her body. I pity you because na early grave you dey dig.

Thanks. next!..
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Blueboy0402: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
If it really was a mistake, u wudda simply said so instead of justifying ur misspelling by saying "outta is not an English word". Typing outta was intentional.....
"outta" and "wudda" are no English words so don't hide under the umbrella of "intentional". People like you often use this American rubbish to cover up. Spell correctly and let the party go on.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
goodmike7:

I know quite a number of Nigerian men that do not think themselves higher than the opposite gender, in fact they are advocates of equality. So don't worry yourself about me finding a man.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
"outta" and "wudda" are no English words so don't hide under the umbrella of "intentional". People like you often use this American rubbish to cover up. Spell correctly and let the party go on.
out of, would have.........does that make you feel better?!! It's colloquial English and it's spelt correctly(informally).

Unlike "suprised", LMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
ifihearam:

I pity you
Start by pitying yourself. I remember your ID, I won't bother granting your next post with a reply. St*upidity turns me off, next!
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by claremont(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
I think there are good and bad people everywhere regardless of whether they are working or not. The fact that a lady has a job doesn't necessarily make her any less of a gold-digger as compared to a jobless lady, gold-digging is a learned behaviour.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Ilekokonit: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
DANILSA:
I WAS A BIG GAL BEFORE I MET YOU

The above mindset is the major reason career women can't get a man to marry them and if they get one, they can't keep him for very long with the above attitude.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
If the man thinks he's the head- no qualms. Its all about understanding. If he's head,I'm the neck & the neck controls the head's mobility. Thats why he's got to pay the freaking bills & I get to wear those se*xy little numbers he adores to cook him dinner & serve 'dessert'. Thats why he'd compromise for me and I'l sacrifice any part of my being for him. Thats why he'd give up his cash for me & I'l pause my career to have his kids. Thats why I'l lean on his shoulder when I'm down,& he'l rest in my arms when he's hurt...Its all about synergy; the career women are not difficult unless there's pride somewhere.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
lol, are u ok?? U seem to be getting all riled up grin That was a grammatical error, not a spelling error. I wasn't correcting his spelling and I wasn't arguing with that particular ID, so what u're getting mad over is false and made-up bullsh1t!

Due to the testosterone level in male, they are likely to have more physical strength than females. I'm not arguing with that, the problem here is farming is no longer the major occupation like it was in the past. Most societies have grown or are growing from an agricultural to a manufacturer and now service based society. Women can now work as lawyers, accountants, computer scientists, and these fields do not require heavy lifting. Hence, the husband being the sole provider is not a must. You would have to explain what you mean by emotional strength cos it's not a fact that women are more emotional then men. The way people allow their mental/intellectual faculties of thought, perception, reason and memory direct them has nothing to do with gender.

That picture does not look weird to me at all but I have a different mentality than you do. Anyone that thinks that picture looks weird must have been shocked by the unfamiliarity of what is happening. Which is the reason why most people are against anyone that talks against gender roles in the context we have been. You are used to the norm that culture has set for u, you don't want to move away from what you've always known as "truth" but if you think critically, you'll see that it's all bullsh1t!!

Strong point you have there but you're still falling short. Why are men the major providers in MAJORITY of homes even in western countries.Why is it that we frown at a man staying at home while the wife goes to work and society has no qualms with the reverse even in western countries? Why are MAJORITY of leaders men? In fact women like to be led and most often would settle with the more dominant man. Why is that when women become leaders they tend to mess sh!t up? Please could you give answer to those questions.

Also, you cannot completely alienate culture from human behaviour. In fact, it is culture that pilots human behaviour.I guess you're based in the U.S. I think you should stay there and even marry there because no Nigerian man would accept the fact that a woman is equal with him in the marriage the same way no boss would accept that an employee is equal to him in a firm. That is Nigerian culture which I guess you can't relate with since your parents didn't raise you here. Unless you have serious problems with our culture and believe the western culture to be superior and more advanced then I must tell you that you have completely lost your identity. Or what is advanced about allowing every individual (both sane and insane) easy access to guns so they can unleash mayhem on a high school?

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
NoraBarbie: If the man thinks he's the head- no qualms. Its all about understanding. If he's head,I'm the neck & the neck controls the head's mobility. Thats why he's got to pay the freaking bills & I get to wear those se*xy little numbers he adores to cook him dinner & serve 'dessert'. Thats why he'd compromise for me and I'l sacrifice any part of my being for him. Thats why he'd give up his cash for me & I'l pause my career to have his kids. Thats why I'l lean on his shoulder when I'm down,& he'l rest in my arms when he's hurt...Its all about synergy; the career women are not difficult unless there's pride somewhere.

Now this is a correct SENSIBLE Nigerian woman smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
out of, would have.........does that make you feel better?!! It's colloquial English and it's spelt correctly(informally).

Unlike "suprised", LMAO!! grin grin grin

Aunty spell checker. Yes, I said it. I was right. Spell checking errors not grammatical errors. I've got a good head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Golden Rules.. / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? / #Buttocks - 5 Proven Ways To Get A Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.