Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (22494 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
i ain't scared of dating anybody.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
they turn me on actually ,and you know she is not with you for your money ...#workingclassladies cool cool kiss
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
What do you mean? Its only a hungry and poor man that looks for so called working class lady. Go marry devil and you will ever regret your life. Please if you need working class lady please contact me because I ve got plenty for my working place. They are looking for men so badly. Some of then even have things like land to entice men. Please apply before there time passes.

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by blahcknproud: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
If what the OP meant by "working class lady" is very rich ladies, then you might be correct to an extent. Rich, single ladies can be a challenge to some guys, expecially when they are the upwardly mobile type(if u know what I mean). Insecure guys are the most vulnerable.

However, if working class means gainfully employed in this context, then No guy is scared of that.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Blueboy0402: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
No, you need a change of mentality and brain!! The dude that made that comment was talking about women and men in general. He was referring to asking a girl out and he said "if you understand that a woman is under a man, you won't be scared to make a move". Now, I think this is an extremely chauvinistic statement and barbaric.

A wife might choose to be under her husband if she's a christian, but pls take note that this is purely in a christian setting. And according to the bible, the only woman that is under a man is his wife not all women, aiite??!!
For petes sake what is my business trying to assert authority on another woman? The dude you quoted might have made a chauvanistic statement out of his limited knowledge but that doesn't remove the fact that a man should love his wife while the woman should submit to her husband. This is christian injunction and I believe it is the same with islam.

Note husband and wife are equal but there is a head and that head is the man. Even if you are more financially stable than your husband, he is still the head cos God made it so QED.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
For petes sake what is my business trying to assert authority on another woman? The dude you quoted might have made a chauvanistic statement out of his limited knowledge but that doesn't remove the fact that a man should love his wife while the woman should submit to her husband. This is christian injunction and I believe it is the same with islam.

Note husband and wife are equal but there is a head and that head is the man. Even if you are more financially stable than your husband, he is still the head cos God made it so QED.

Gosh!! Then if the person I quoted made a chauvinistic statement, what is the point of your post? Why did u quote me, why did u make it ur darn business?? My comment and that of the person I quoted wasn't talking about christian couples or married couples at all.

Save me ur religious preaching, I don't care. To me, my husband is my equal and not my head. So ur comments are basically of no use to me! undecided
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

Gosh!! Then if the person I quoted made a chauvinistic statement, what is the point of your post? Why did u quote me, why did u make it ur darn business?? My comment and that of the person I quoted wasn't talking about christian couples or married couples at all.

Save me ur religious preaching, I don't care. To me, my husband is my equal and not my head. So ur comments are basically of no use to me! undecided
chei! This is one of them. Hmmmm. A woman saying she is equal to the husband. men be wise! Marry who you love and like its character not working class. Money may not help you on somethings.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

You're the kind of "working class" lady guys should run away from. A ship can only have one captain and a house can only have one head. Get that into ur thick skull. grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
victorian: That's not true , at all.....trust me, u got it wrong...working class babes are the target these days.
so why did you refuse to date me?I'm loaded down below
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

God biko no let this kind madam come my way o

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
12 inches!:

You're the kind of "working class" lady guys should run away from. A ship can only have one captain and a house can only have one head. Get that into ur thick skull. grin

If my house can't have two heads, then the head should be picked solely on who has the intellectual abilities and skills to run it better. The head shouldn't be based on one's gender! Get that into ur dim brain!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Brymo: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color],its doesn't mean,anytin.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

If my house can't have two head, then the head should be picked solely on who has the intellectual abilities and skills to run it better. The head shouldn't be based on one's gender!

Bla bla bla.... I also suggest you can change ur V to a weenie. Maybe then you can become the head grin But really no person with a V can be my head in my home grin Impossible.So get that into your numb skull grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by kinchiso(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: God biko no let this kind madam come my way o
I dey tell you my brother... Lol
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
12 inches!:

Bla bla bla.... I also suggest you can change ur V to a weenie. Maybe then you can become the head grin But really no person with a V can be my head in my home grin Impossible.So get that into your numb skull grin

The st*upid misconception here is that a weenie qualifies anyone to rule. A weenie is not a brain neither is it a skill, the functions of a weenie doesn't qualify one to be the head. A guy that thinks with is weenie can never be the head of my home, get that into your stolid brain! grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Lakayana: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
acidosis™:

oh my .......goodness!
Whenyou shout oh my God na your husband number be dat
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by queensmith: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
i think the opposite tends to be true
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

The st*upid misconception here is that a weenie qualifies anyone to rule. A weenie is not a brain neither is it a skill, the functions of a weenie doesn't qualify one to be a head. A guy that thinks with is weenie can never be the head of my home, get that into your stolid brain! grin
All that one is shakara. Shakara olooje. You will still bow down to the supreme power of the weenie one day grin whether you like it or not grin except you go lesbo

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by KINGwax(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Good comment! On point!
you must be brain or is it pinky?
undecided
actually, i shld be brain. Bt in trurth, i'm dexters!!
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
12 inches!:

All that one is shakara. Shakara olooje. You will still bow down to the supreme power of the weenie one day grin whether you like it or not grin except you go lesbo
All you have spoken here is crap. Crapology! You will bow down to the power of intellect and the mighty influencing power of the Vag1na whether ur bigot self can deal with it or not grin unless u choose to marry a woman that thinks she's below you
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
All you have spoken here is crap. Crapology! You will bow down to the power of intellect and the might influencing power of the Vag1na whether ur bigot self can deal with or not grin unless u choose to marry a woman that thinks she's below you

choi!!! You have some point there embarassed But the weenie is still superior sha grin It's called a gender role. Man is the head of the home. Any other thing would result in conflict. Forget all that talk about Gender rights. Even hillary clinton knows that the weenie is boss. See what happened to oprah. No wonder she is divorced.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Blueboy0402: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

If my house can't have two heads, then the head should be picked solely on who has the intellectual abilities and skills to run it better. The head shouldn't be based on one's gender! Get that into ur dim brain!! smiley
If you are married then you have just proved the following:
1. Your "husband" do not have the intellectual ability to run the home.
2. Your "husband" do not have the requisite skill to run the home.
3. Your "husband" is bereft of idea on how to run the home.
4. There are 2 "heads" in your home.
5. The other "head" (ur husband) is the lesser head.
6. You are the one running your home since your "husband" is bereft of ideas.
You can as well go with your "husband" to your doctor so that he (ur doc) will do that which is necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by totalbaby(f): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Very true smiley
kamez: I'm 26yrs old, and I'm dating a medical doctor dat is same age wit me... And I actually proposed to her last week and she accepted. So u re totally wrong..any guy can date any lady,..... And just so u know, I'm a fresh graduate and I just earned my first slary 2months ago so it not as if I have anytin much to offer her..

Its all about how u package urself... U re the man u should be in control.. Rich or Broke!!!!!
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by toluene12: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
I dont seem to understand men's obsession with employed women. If your preference is educated/career minded ladies, that's o.k. But insistence on a working class lady; to me thats myopic. can't she lose that job after getting married thus automatically becoming a housewife. What happens then? Terminate the marriage or what? Some of my male friends got married to bankers who today are full housewives.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
12 inches!:

choi!!! You have some point there embarassed But the weenie is still superior sha grin It's called a gender role. Man is the head of the home. Any other thing would result in conflict. Forget all that talk about Gender rights. Even hillary clinton knows that the weenie is boss. See what happened to oprah. No wonder she is divorced.
Gender role is cultural and personal and in NO effing way biological. Gender roles taught and adopted during childhood normally continues into adulthood. That explains ur take on the issue. The problem here is that culture itself is twisted to favor a particular gender which is somehow understandable as it was that gender (male)that created and set the culture. Gender role is a bunch of bull crap as recent developments and sociology have shown that it causes more harm than good and really there is no gender biologically created/made to be the head.

If Hillary Clinton knows that "weenie" is the boss, she wouldn't have ran for the president of the US and seriously we both don't know what goes on in Bill and Hillary's marriage, so it's best you keep them off ur argument.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
If you are married then you have just proven the following:
1. Your "husband" do not have the intellectual ability to run the home.
2. Your "husband" do not have the requisite skill to run the home.
3. Your "husband" is bereft of idea on how to run the home.
4. There are 2 "heads" in your home.
5. The other "head" (ur husband) is the lesser head.
6. You are the one running your home since your "husband" is bereft of ideas.
You can as well go with your "husband" to your doctor so that he (ur doc) will do that which is necessary.

1. Your "wife" do not have the intellectual ability to run the home.
2. Your "wife" do not have the requisite skill to run the home.
3. Your "wife" is bereft of idea on how to run the home.
4. The other person (ur wife) is the lesser human.
6. You are the one running your home since your "wife" is bereft of ideas.
You can as well go with your "wife" to your doctor so that she (ur doc) will do that which is necessary.

I don't get the point of the crap u have above, hence my reply. You should think about making sense in ur next comment.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
Gender role is cultural and personal and in NO effing way biological. Gender roles taught and adopted during childhood normally continues into adulthood. That explains ur take on the issue. The problem here is that culture itself is twisted to favor a particular gender which is somehow understandable as it was that gender (male)that created and set the culture. Gender role is a bunch of bull crap as recent developments and sociology have shown that it causes more harm than good and really there is no gender biologically created/made to be the head.

If Hillary Clinton knows that "weenie" is the boss, she wouldn't have ran for the president of the US and seriously we both don't know what goes on in Bill and Hillary's marriage, so it's best you keep them off ur argument.

Really? So why do women look up to men to pay the house rent or buy them gifts or pay the childrens' school fees or even fix broken things in the home. Or let's bring it closer home. Why do women expect all sort of gifts for vals day. Or how do you feel when your husband expects you to carry a heavy load. Be sincere. Are those not in favour of women too. So is that culture also not twisted? See, gender roles will always exist so better learn to live with it. smiley and the weenie will always win grin

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Blueboy0402: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

1. Your "wife" do not have the intellectual ability to run the home.
2. Your "wife" do not have the requisite skill to run the home.
3. Your "wife" is bereft of idea on how to run the home.
4. The other person (ur wife) is the lesser human.
6. You are the one running your home since your "wife" is bereft of ideas.
You can as well go with your "wife" to your doctor so that she (ur doc) will do that which is necessary.

I don't get the point of the crap u have above, hence my reply. You should think about making sense in ur next comment.
I'm not suprised it didn't make sense to you. Only very few people are endowed with the wisdom to understand my comment.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Trottle: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

only a pucci man would accept such nonsensical statement from on i*diot 21st century bush girl
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
12 inches!:

Really? So why do women look up to men to pay the house rent or buy them gifts or pay the childrens' school fees or even fix broken things in the home. Or less bring it closer home. Why do women expect all sort of gifts for vals day. Or how do you feel when your husband expects you to carry a heavy load. Be sincere. Are those not in favour of women too. So is that culture also not twisted? See, gender roles will always exist so better learn to live with it. smiley
You must have missed the initial part of my comment cos I stated that gender roles taught to kids in their childhood normally continues during adulthood. I was never brought up to depend on a man to cater for me. I was brought up to acknowledge my responsibilities financially, emotionally, and socially.

I believe in team work, my husband and I are to pay for our children's tuition, my husband and I fix broken things. Well, I get gifts from both genders on vals day and I also give gifts to both male and females on valentine's day so I don't get what your point is.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
I'm not suprised it didn't make sense to you. Only very few people are endowed with the wisdom to understand my comment.

I'm sure! Only people gifted with st*upidity and endowed with foolish wisdom can understand the "wisdom" you spoke outta ur a*ss!

It's spelt "surprised".
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Trottle:
only a pucci man would accept such nonsensical statement from on i*diot 21st century bush girl

Only a p*ussy a*ss nigga full of 'idiocy' and insecure of his intellectual abilities and sexuality, will think be deserves a role based on his gender, fvcking low-life-hood-rat!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? / #Buttocks - 5 Proven Ways To Get A Bigger Butt / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.