Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (22502 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Yvete(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
ambrosini593: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working Class Ladies?
Girls are running after working guys but the case of guys running after working class ladies are not always like that. Are they scared of their money or because the guys on their are poor?

I don't think that men are scared of working class Ladies. Why should they?
Maybe an insecure man that wants to marry a housewife, I guess. The wives that are scared of sitting on the dining table, cook and sit on a lil stool in the kitchen to eat.
Some women may rub their money in a man's face too often and that could heighten insecurities. Its our right to be taken care of so let men spend on you especially if you're pretty. Loool
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by chessguru1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
alyarmouk: if you see a working class lady that is single, plsssssss inform me oo, m working class n single too
Gold digger alert!! (Na play I dey play oo)
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by chessguru1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Op
What about
.A working class

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by jhydebaba(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guys in this position are i-never-chop, so, their mentality is that they'll receive a snub from these so called working ladies or maybe a slap.

I'm not left out cheesy
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Philip19: Is nt tru,a woman is meant 2 b under a man,once u knw it,u shuld nt b scared of any type of woman

Take a look at this 1diot!! A woman is meant to be under a man?? What does that even mean??!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by lolaluv1(f): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Only insecure men are scared of a woman who works. They want her to ask for money for matches, sanitary pad, pomade and credit in order to feel important.

A woman of purpose should have her own thing by the side. Else, sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Azukaorji(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
ambrosini593: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working Class Ladies?

Girls are running after working guys but the case of guys running after working class ladies are not always like that. Are they scared of their money or because the guys on their are poor?
.....its only lazy guys dat can feel working class ladies...me i need a hard working employed lady 4 marriage ....serious..cheesy...:*
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Akiika: You guys should go and read this awakening piece by Prof. Pius Akinasanmi, rather than posting things that are not beneficial to an average brain dead Nigeria http://saharareporters.com/column/2015-i-endorse-you-spectocrat-pius-adesanmi

Shut up there. Who are you to tell us what to or what not to read....mschewww
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Actually I wont marry any woman who isnt a career woman
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Philip19: Is nt tru,a woman is meant 2 b under a man,once u knw it,u shuld nt b scared of any type of woman
Wtf? undecided
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okontami: In fact, a girl that is not working or meaningfully engaged into something constructive is not good for your health.

1) She will bug your life with her needs and plenty sorrows
2) She will be too free and will engage in affairs that will hurt you( An idle hand is the devil's workshop)
3) She will not appreciate a penny you give her.
4) She will use phrases like " How much is the 50,000 Naira you gave me? Is that one money"

When I remember more, I will say it.

No.2 makes a whole lotta sense. cool cool
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? undecided

Yess naaa, woman is supposed to be under a man especially in the man on top position....missionary style lipsrsealed
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by ikaboy: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
i will really appreciate one. Preferably 28yrs old downwards. Serious minded person not one looking for who to retire to. make i no 4get_ God fearing as usual. The contact is 08026856185
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by one98five: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
We're not scared of dating working class ladies, it's just that a lot of working class ladies are not worth dating. Not because they're working class, but because they're ghetto. The two aren't one and the same and are only mildly correlated. Check out my vlog btw, I'm going to talk about this topic soon. http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=one98five
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Maintenance fee u pay on working class girls is much more higher than the one that is not working cos u will want to treat her right and u can't buy inferior things for her. To maintain level with working class girls u buy her iPhone iPad bb10 a car etc but the one that is not working but have focus is better because she will work someday especially of she is educated so by then she will be so humbled because u know her background
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Dagods(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
dis trend don make front page be dat ooo..chai. abeg make i go pupu.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
No one wants to marry a liability these days. The man contributes, the woman does same too so that the ministry can move to permanent site on time and start planning to open camp, start universities and buy private jets.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by pianogirl(f): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Personally,i feel that the reason why some guys are scared of dating or marrying working class women is mainly due to insecurity & ego issues..Some guys might feel threatened by independent working class ladies who dont have to depend on them for any financial assistance,most especially when the lady earns more than the guy.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by luwesports: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
I need a working class lady for marriage urgently drop me a line luwesports@gmail.com
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
On point...
victorian: That's not true , at all.....trust me, u got it wrong...working class babes are the target these days.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Exactly...
KINGwax: Wot an erroneous assertion
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Blueboy0402: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

Take a look at this 1diot!! A woman is meant to be under a man?? What does that even mean??!!!
The op may not be correct but it is people like you that gives them this false idea that guys are scared of financially stable ladies. Why this comment from you? The bible says a man should love his wife as Christ loved the church while a woman should "submit" herself to her husband. Inasmuch as husband and wife are one and equal, in the order of hierarchy the woman is under a man so long as she "submit" herself to him. Now tell me who is the idiot? You need a change of attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Spot on gurl...
totalbaby: wit all the male goldiggers around a "working class" woman needs to be careful.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
The op may not be correct but it is people like you that gives them this false idea that guys are scared of financially stable ladies. Why this comment from you? The bible says a man should love his wife as Christ loved the church while a woman should "submit" herself to her husband. Inasmuch as husband and wife are one and equal, in the order of hierarchy the woman is under a man so long as she "submit" herself to him. Now tell me who is the idiot? You need a change of attitude.
No, you need a change of mentality and brain!! The dude that made that comment was talking about women and men in general. He was referring to asking a girl out and he said "if you understand that a woman is under a man, you won't be scared to make a move". Now, I think this is an extremely chauvinistic statement and barbaric.

A wife might choose to be under her husband if she's a christian, but pls take note that this is purely in a christian setting. And according to the bible, the only woman that is under a man is his wife not all women, aiite??!!

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by topsey01: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
What are ur reasons?
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
That's good you agree that some are indeed good....
DANILSA: THOUGH SOME ARE GUD SHAA. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
na lie, fear what on them
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Eazeee(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guys are only deceiving all u career ladies so as 2 cut dia expenditures datz y dey prefer dating dem,but wen it comes 2 marriage dey quickly dump dem n go for d non career ladies dat wud hav more time 4 d family. All u career girls saying dey luv us u better wake up 2 reality
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by MarioHeaven(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Am single, any working class lady free? Jst ring my bell if you are humble.
Re: Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
A working class lady can afford to buy all the things you’ve mentioned by herself.
lekibraky: To maintain level with working class girls u buy her iPhone iPad bb10 a car etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love / Life Golden Rules.. / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.