Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money (1124 Views)

His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by friendlyla: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2008
Hey guys I recently met this guy that thinks every girl wants him for his money. The funny thing is that considering the Nigeria of Today he is not someone i would say he is so rich. Besides the money no be even im own. na im people own
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by jumoke5: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2008
how do u want us to come in?
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by babygirlfl: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2008
Sorry i did not finih the poster forgive me as i am still learning how to post. Yes the thing is he wants a relationship with me. I am thinking if it is wise to go into a relationship with this kind of person that says nothing more than how the girls he has been with before dated him just for his money. I do like him a lot but what do u guys think? Is that enough to forget about him?
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by adeboo(f): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2008
Well if u are gonna go into a man that is obviously self centered and arrogant then u are already on a loosing streak.

You are even lucky that u know he is an arrogant person now before u even enter the relationship - girl, i know say it dey sweet u o but take care sha.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2008
1. Why do you have two user names?

2. Are you sure he isn't only after sex and he is just using that as an excuse to mess up?
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by friendlyla: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2008
sorry guys for the different names i mistakenly sent it from my friend babygirlfl log in as she tried to tell me how to post.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by tommyex(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2008
U were friendly,now a baby
wats up now?
Any way if u not dating him 4 his money,convince him and mayb he will understand,
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by tommyex(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2008
Ok i get now
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by friendlyla: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2008
the different names is a mistake from me as i am still getting used to the forum. pls i don't have two user names
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by efuah(f): 7:37am On Feb 29, 2008
@poster. . . if u also think u can go out wt him, then i guess u have to take it upon yasef to rob that mentality of his brains. If u think u're not the money-conscious type or the materialistic type, go out wt him n never ask him for anything for a while and see how he will behave.

Abeg, why shd he be crying if the money is not his? some guys sef. . . methinks it's his style of telling u he's from a rich family. . . a real turn off for me!
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by jgirl3: 8:58am On Feb 29, 2008
If you can manage insults from time to time when you guys have your fights and he says you got with him because of money, no problem.

Guys like that tend to be very proud and feel like everybody is after them. If you really like him as much as you think you do, you should probably just hook up with him once and for all. You need to think about this seriously because you don't want anything to really make you regret your decision to be with him.

@ efuah, abi ooo! Maybe the dude is trying to cover up.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by efuah(f): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2008
j-girl:

@ efuah, abi ooo! Maybe the dude is trying to cover up.
my sister, ino be small o. . . why shd he yab when the cheque book is not in his possession? He's a kid if u ask me!
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by jgirl3: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2008
efuah:

my sister, ino be small o. . . why should he yab when the cheque book is not in his possession? He's a kid if u ask me!

Either that or he is just pretending to be that rich. People like tend to think that they're better than everyone else. It's not an easy behavior to break.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by efuah(f): 9:23am On Feb 29, 2008
j-girl,
Why should he brag abt something that does not exist? let him keep staying in his "dreamland". Even if a guy is rich he brags abt it, it irritates me and makes me laugh too. . . too much of "i belong" way of life.

You're right girl, he prolly has nothing.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by jgirl3: 9:30am On Feb 29, 2008
That's why i think the poster should do a lil' bit more research before jumping in with him. Things can go bad very quickly if she doesn't do something about it.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by efuah(f): 9:35am On Feb 29, 2008
That is her cup of tea. . . people see red light, yet they drive through.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:36am On Feb 29, 2008
na people wey life don show pepper wey come manage get smal money dey think say woman dey follow dem because of money, how nmuch e get sef wey e no go let people hear word. and you say na family money that one get as ie be oo
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by iice(f): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hopes of changing his perception? undecided
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
well, if the money will be a problem then i'd suggest hooking urself up with someone in ur class. at least he wont wont insult when kwanta burst u
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by Seun(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2008
f you don't want him for his money then what do you want him for? His humility? The length of his tool?
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by Busta(f): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
his_grace:

OOOOgggaaaa SSSeeeuuunnnn.

Ha ha - una self dey talk dirty? How long be una tool lenghth ke?

lol
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by IykeD(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2008
True talk Seun! This is Niger, money rules relationships these days, ask a lady and she would tell you "no finance no romance". Advice:-go ahead with him afteral, it could be that he is telling the truth( from past experiance). I know a lot of gals who only want the money and nating else, try to convince him you ain't there for his money and act it too, not just enough to convince him.
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by TheSly: 12:21am On Mar 04, 2008
Poster

Keep deceiving yourself. . . . wink
Re: He Thinks Every Girl Wants Him For His Money by creamdream: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2008
then prove him wrong

(1) (Reply)

Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move / Please My Heart Is Breaking: I Need Advice. / Where's The Young Guys And Old Mens Looking For A Discreet Affairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.