Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? (19945 Views)

Do Couples Eventually Run Out Of Things To Talk About? / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? / Why Do Couples Desperately Desire Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yeaa truee! I think Annie Macaulay and 2face Idibia got some resemblance too...
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
bigfat: answer [size=30pt]SEX[/size]
hmmm..... ok
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by zibe(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Couples don't look alike. It's just your imagination...cos they're "couples".
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by seedord247(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
SpicyMimi: Yeaa truee! I think Annie Macaulay and 2face Idibia got some resemblance too...

Do you have ink your face? shocked
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
SpicyMimi: Yeaa truee! I think Annie Macaulay and 2face Idibia got some resemblance too...
na lie! what of his baby mamas ? afterall he just married her.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by esere826: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Op
i don forget where I read am o, but here we go......
Research shows that folks tend to be attracted to people who look like them

I guess that is one of the resons why we have some distinct races
as i look u, and u resemble me, i go give u bele.
our pikin go look for person wen resemble am, giv am belle
and befor u know it, we become a community/race having distinct handsome features like mine grin giving ourselves belle

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Since a rib is taken out from a man to make a woman she will look like the man when they get intimate with time, after all, the man is her source.
If a couple doesn't look alike after a long time of intimacy then, the man has married the wrong rib. STOP the marriage and start searching for your missing rib

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
SMH
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by 5alive(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Thank your God that i have respect for disabled pple like you. undecided
u will surely hang urself if i start with u''''
anyway u ar a kid no need draggin things wit u''''
av a nice life
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by majour(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe @ the comments
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by tunapawizzy: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
yuzedo: If na by sex abeg make i rent Beyonce for one year make i for resemble am small na, abi? grin cry
Jayz ma fi ibon fo ori iwo bobo yi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
jhydebaba: Its just imagination, couples don't tend to look alike. Take for example if OBJ marry Darego, will they tend to lOok alike Arinze marries Omotola
bro u got me laffin der, Jayz don resemble Beyonce? Abi Ojukwu resemble Bianca? Baba Shege nd Stella nko? Wat of polygamists dem nko? Na multiple face dem go get?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Cos their way of life will be the same after many years of doing virtually everything together.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
greatgod2012:

chai......this your own research........na pangba!
na really pangba.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
willarrie: Couples tend to look alike with time if they make love consistently in a position that enables them look into each other eyes while at it.....for couples who dont look alike probably enjoy the Doggy style....just my opinion sha.
i dont think it has anything to do with lovemaking position but more to do with love for eachother and time spent together.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Kaxmytex(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na immagination tinz jhur..
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by OluDD: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Guys, I stumbled on this,
cheap SMS @1.50 naira
you also get 7 free SMS
www.sonshinesms.com
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by xynerise: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
I reserve my comment cool
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
mixture of bloods,
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by omoJesunimi: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
I think its those dat married d right person dat it happens to,so dos couples dat dnt look alike dnt marry d perfect person for dem. Just A̶̲̥̅̊ thought.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by kandiikane(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mamaflex: Me n ma hubby luk alike too. pipo keep sayin it even when we were datin. He also luk lyk one of my brothers.

..He may be a long lost brother. undecided

Where is the research for those saying you do?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by NoQualms1(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
No one has given an answer I agree with.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by kandiikane(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: bro u got me laffin der, Jayz don resemble Beyonce? Abi Ojukwu resemble Bianca? Baba Shege nd Stella nko? Wat of polygamists dem nko? Na multiple face dem go get?

Lmaoooo! grin
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
yuzedo: If na by sex abeg make i rent Beyonce for one year make i for resemble am small na, abi? grin cry

Shey Bey n Jay don dey resemble ni?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Abrantie: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
willarrie: Couples tend to look alike with time if they make love consistently in a position that enables them look into each other eyes while at it.....for couples who dont look alike probably enjoy the Doggy style....just my opinion sha.

grin
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by loswhite(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
braine: Its the human psychology; when you see the couple together over and over again, they begin to have d same character and body features in the viewer's mind. This can be likened to a situation when a very ugly person become fine after a seeing the person later-on, frequently.
wonderful theory
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by princemaicheal: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin: Me and hubby can never look alike.. Never!

Even if we live 200 yrs.. cheesy
Is he ugly?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Thundeh(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
There is something they call law of atraction and affectionate. That is the more you share some things together such as blood, food, caressing, kissing,etc couple will begin to metamophosis to a single look. Finally, i will back it up with a question: Why is a bastard not dictected in the family? Or Why does a bastard child resembles his/ her parent?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by ucheheart(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
When blood mix together 2 ppl become 1 hence they tend to look alike. That's why divorce or separation after marriage is not good in christianity.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Leopantro: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
The first time a friend of my saw my wify he thought she was my sister. I thought it was funny but after four other friends said the same thing we started wondering. We looked in the mirror and did see some resemblance. Guess it was what attracted us together. And no, we haven't made love since we met.we are not virgins but we want to wait until after marriage. I guess likeness do attract ?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
princemaicheal:
Is he ugly?

No he is not, and am not....but we don't look alike!
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its called intimacy. You guys become one....true testament you found the blood of your blood and bone of your bone. Just my opinion sha....i'm still waiting for that one person! sigh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family / South African Father Backing His Son To Work / 10 Most Curious Birth Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.