Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? (19947 Views)

Do Couples Eventually Run Out Of Things To Talk About? / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? / Why Do Couples Desperately Desire Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by jidebl(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
IF COUPLES ARE TEND TO BE FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER AND LIVE TOGETHER FOR LONG YEARS AND OF THE SAME COLOUR THEY WILL STARTED LOOKING ALIKE
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by MissOpe(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
jidebl: IF COUPLES ARE TEND TO BE FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER AND LIVE TOGETHER FOR LONG YEARS AND OF THE SAME COLOUR THEY WILL STARTED LOOKING ALIKE

Another Gbagaun
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
jidebl: IF COUPLES ARE TEND TO BE FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER AND LIVE TOGETHER FOR LONG YEARS AND OF THE SAME COLOUR THEY WILL STARTED LOOKING ALIKE

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by jpphilips(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin: Me and hubby can never look alike.. Never!

Even if we live 200 yrs.. cheesy

e be like say the guy face no dey encouraging at all
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by doyinmolah: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Having sex with one person over and over again(marriage)tend to make them look alike simply because blood has entered blood and flesh has entered flesh, bone has entered bone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by braine(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Miss Ope:

Another Gbagaun

Lol
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by showoff(f): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin: Me and hubby can never look alike.. Never!

Even if we live 200 yrs.. cheesy
y?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by eksbabe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin
braine:

Lol
Braine grin
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by braine(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
eksbabe: grin ;DBraine grin

Ah! Finally!! You're welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by bigboyo: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
...wifey nd hubby lookin alike? huh!...dt's d trick pple's mind play on em. bliv me its jst mind...
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by GoodBoi1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Example Redeem General Overseer E.A. Adeboye and wife Folu Adeboye. Maybe missing rib thing.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
willarrie: Couples tend to look alike with time if they make love consistently in a position that enables them look into each other eyes while at it.....for couples who dont look alike probably enjoy the Doggy style....just my opinion sha.
chai  I hail. *bows*. U're a role model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family / South African Father Backing His Son To Work / 10 Most Curious Birth Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.