Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (60041 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

She was a hooker, not a gay. They're two different things.
And Jesus would never have interfered if she was lesbian, right?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

She was a hooker, not a gay. They're two different things.

It doesn't matter. They both practice things considered a sin(as written in the bible) but jesus still accepted her. I am sure, if it was a homose.xual that was brought forth, he would have responded the same way.

The whole point of jesus and the prostitu.te is to show that we should tolerate eachother because no man is without sin. We could try and show someone the 'right' path but if it doesn't work then we leave it to God to deal with that person.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by REVOLUTNIS: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
3kay945:

It seems you are high on something,... Mr. intelligent have you carried out this theory personally, atleast to validate your claims.
You are more concerned with viruses than the barbaric act of stripping them naked.
By the way, what is anuofia! well, I send it back to you.

anuofia means an animal, a beast and that is what anyone who supports this unnatural act call homosexuality is.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by gbrookes02: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.(Leviticus 18:22 KJV).

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.(Leviticus 20:13 KJV).

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah, Genesis chapters 18 to 19.

Also read Romans chapter 1.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Iranoladun(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is really a barbaric act shocked shocked

Stripping full grown men naked because they were alleged to be g.a.y.

We are loosing it in this country sad embarassed I thought we have gone pass the age of "jungle justice" SMH embarassed
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
ThoniaSlim:

Oh is that right? So I guess premarital sex is right, and being gay is wrong, huh?

So because they Gay, that's enough reason to have then stripped off, beaten up and paraded around naked? Seriously Shaking my head at you.

Lol. Who said anything concerning premarital sex?
Most traditional societies in Nigeria don't tolerate homosexuality in any form hence the mistreatment of gays nationwide. What's had in understanding that? Its not for me or you to judge either the gays and their oppressors.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by abrahym(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
this is unfair
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
And Jesus would never have interfered if she was lesbian, right?

lol. Who knows? Lesbianism wasn't in vogue then
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by jamst(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
why not kill those gays/lesbian/homosex wateve,instead of parading them unclad...death 2 all gay/lesbian on nairaland,elsewhere & their supporters cos i will kill 1 personaly if i come across them(gays).this is a warning 2 all gays/lesbian.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

It doesn't matter. They both practice things considered a sin(as written in the bible) but jesus still accepted her. I am sure, if it was a homose.xual that was brought forth, he would have responded the same way.

The whole point of jesus and the prostitu.te is to show that we should tolerate eachother because no man is without sin. We could try and show someone the 'right' path but if it doesn't work then we leave it to God to deal with that person.

Idealistically, you are very correct. But realistically, that's quite delusional. Its almost impossible for humans to tolerate other humans whose values oppose theirs, that's why we live in organised societies, have laws and codes, wars etc
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'm not saying that I support the mistreatment of these Faggòts. They're just unfortunate to be Nigerians, they should try their luck time
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

Who knows? Lesbianism wasn't in vogue then
It was in vogue before then. In stories, Zeus got pissed when a lesbian rejected him.
You didn't answer my question though.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by REVOLUTNIS: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Girl....... "am totally stressed up because of my father. On Saturday morning he saw me accidentally fully naked from bathroom. since then he has bn sending me love sms
begging me 2 Bleep him and he will buy me a car. am totally confused should i open my legs 4 him tomorrow the whole night or tell my mum.
plz advice
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Plarp: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ kandikanne... do you also support the legalization of beastiality pedophilia and incest?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
It was in vogue before then. In stories, Zeus got pissed when a lesbian rejected him.
You didn't answer my question though.

Wasn't in vogue among Jewish women, there were no laws in the Torah concerning that (I think), so it wasn't a sin.
And I answered your question. I said "Who knows" grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by 3kay945(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:

anuofia means an animal, a beast and that is what anyone who supports this unnatural act call homosexuality is.

Well I don't support it neither is it my business .inasmuch their action isn't infringed on my fundamental human rights. grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Girl....... "am totally stressed up because of my father. On Saturday morning he saw me accidentally fully naked from bathroom. since then he has bn sending me love sms
begging me 2 Bleep him and he will buy me a car. am totally confused should i open my legs 4 him tomorrow the whole night or tell my mum.
plz advice

LMAO. She should sleep with him but he should use a condom.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

Wasn't in vogue among Jewish women, there were no laws in the Torah concerning that (I think), so it wasn't a sin.
And I answered your question. I said "Who knows" grin
Now you are unsure about what Jesus will do. I'm learning.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by REVOLUTNIS: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

LMAO. She should sleep with him but he should use a condom.

Abomination of the higher order, that man must be mad
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Now you are unsure about what Jesus will do. I'm learning.

Lol. You wan put me for trouble abi?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Plarp: @ kandikanne... do you also support the legalization of beastiality pedophilia and incest?

Now, you are just being stup!d! How the phuck can you associate two mens sexual encounters to you phucking your sister or your gerbil? Wtf!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

Idealistically, you are very correct. But realistically, that's quite delusional. Its almost impossible for humans to tolerate other humans whose values oppose theirs, that's why we live in organised societies, have laws and codes, wars etc

Oh, really? Well, white people seem to tolerate us blacks in their countries.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

ohh really ,tell me more about that
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
^ lol
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'm not against nor support gay people but c'mon people this ain't right.

I love the way they were tied together tho cheesy what Whatever they believe in join together let no humiliation put asunder
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
I love lesbians! Shot me
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
REALITY101: I love lesbians! Shot me
pang pang, you dead? grin grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by juchey: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
991: what a shame!! I do not support homosexuality but i think there are people who commit more offensive crime in imo state than those guys.
how many kidnappers have you paraded unclad?
how many corrupt politicians have you paraded unclad?
what evidences have you against the suspect and what punishment does the law proffer for such offense?
personally, i think it's inhumane to parade people unclad because of their sexuall orientation, secondly if they have committed the offense why not hand them over to the authorities.
like i said, i dislike as well as disfavor homosexuality but the offenders deserve some respect. period!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

That's because you imbibe their values and act like them when you're in their country.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

That's because you imbibe their values and act like them when you're in their country.

And what values are those? The law tolerates you there, what has that got to do with acting like them?

The laws for gay people is not to get society to accept their choices but to tolerate it so to make it a better society. If that wasn't the case, the law would force religious leaders to wed gays in their various holy houses as they would straight people. They made civil partnerships so there won't be any crisis regarding some christians who want to wed in church.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

And what values are those? The law tolerates you there, what has that got to do with acting like them?

Monogamy, hardwork, law and order. . . Etc. You have to comply to their standards and obey their laws, that's what I mean.

You can marry ten wives in Africa but you can't do it here, you can sleep with an underaged in Africa but you can't do it here, you can cheat people by being dishonest et al but you can't do it here. . . The moment you do, the tolerance ends!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

The laws for gay people is not to get society to accept their choices but to tolerate it so to make it a better society. If that wasn't the case, the law would force religious leaders to wed gays in their various holy houses as they would straight people. They made civil partnerships so there won't be any crisis regarding some christians who want to wed in church.

I understand you but the fact is some societies don't tolerate some acts/behaviours and they'll make laws penalize persons found to engage in such act.
US doesn't tolerate polygamy, incest etc Afghanistan and some Muslim countries don't tolerate adultery, stealing. . . In nigeria, homosexuality is not tolerated, this is evidenced by laws that have been enacted to punish offenders and the general negative perception the society has towards homosexualism. It is not for me to say whether its right or wrong. Just saying it as it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Popular Herbalist Dies In Hotel After Romp With Pastor’s Wife In Ekiti / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.