Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (59954 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by courageousniger: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Your Excellency Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State in Nigeria.
I am deeply saddened and traumatized to read that people still practice jungle justice in your state. Three men, had their privacy invaded and were paraded along the street accused of engaging in gay sex. Though same-sex sexual action is criminalized under penal code in Nigeria, invasion of privacy is equally against Nigerian law. Only security officials harmed with warrant could enter a house by force if the owner of the house resists arrests or refuses to open the door. What happen to these men could happen to another person and result could be worse than the Aluu tragedy where four young men were burn to death through jungle justice.
I read that these men are still in the police custody. I also read from where else that they are nowhere to be found. Have they been killed? What can you do elicit transparency in this case? These three men have families in your domain. They were not caught in acts constituting threat to life and property or even public decency. The stories I have read so far says “they were in the privacy of their room having sex.” WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PREVENT JUNGLE JUSTICE FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?
On second note, human sexuality is not as clear cut as you would think. Some people are born homosexuals. Science confirms this and similar personal life stories of people in this category across the globe confirm it. Coming to this awareness, the British who criminalized same-sex amorous interactions across their colonies have decriminalized it in their own countries and so did many other European countries. South Africa stands as an example for Africa countries to follow. Whatever would make an elder statesman like Nelson Mandela, Wole Soyinka or Desmond Tutu advocate for caution, recognition and respect of the sexual minority’s privacy is worth examining by any other wise leader. Mr. Governor, please come to the assistant of the vulnerable.
I know same-sex is hotly debated in Nigeria, but that should be no justification for JUNGLE JUSTICE. Mr. Governor could you be the first governor to actually constitute a body researchers to study this “phenomenon” beyond the Bible and sentiment but to the level of scientifically? The finding will enlighten the public and safe lives of vulnerable sexual minorities and their families.
Finally, would you also use your office to fish out the whereabouts of these men and let the world know that they are still alive? Should they have been killed, would his Excellency fight for justice for them as a deterrent of jungle justice by bringing the perpetrators to justice themselves? There are pictures circulating round the world now about this dastardliest act. Hence faces around them are identifiable and should be arrested for taking laws to their hands. The law of the land presently did not sanction jungle justice or decree death for homosexuals; but they could be arrested by lawful officers and jailed if found guilty by the court (which is also unjust and unwarranted over sex).
Mary Slessor stood up for life for twin infants, Mr. Governor; I encourage you to stand up for the course of law, orderliness and justice and for lives of these victims of jungle justice and for the sexual minority in particular. God bless the Governor, God bless Imo State and God bless Nigeria.
Signed: John Adewoye, Couragenigeria@gmail.com
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Get your facts right Mr Man! Nobody is born gay, science has not confirmed anything.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
courageousniger:
On second note, human sexuality is not as clear cut as you would think. Some people are born homosexuals. Science confirms this and similar personal life stories of people in this category across the globe confirm it. Coming to this awareness, the British who criminalized same-sex amorous interactions across their colonies have decriminalized it in their own countries and so did many other European countries. South Africa stands as an example for Africa countries to follow. Whatever would make an elder statesman like Nelson Mandela, Wole Soyinka or Desmond Tutu advocate for caution, recognition and respect of the sexual minority’s privacy is worth examining by any other wise leader. Mr. Governor, please come to the assistant of the vulnerable.

Signed: John Adewoye, Couragenigeria@gmail.com

What a stewpid argument!

I refrain from calling you a person because the other parts of you arguments that I deleted are actually quite sound logically but these part is so moronic.

So because the British decriminalise something, we should follow them like mumu?

So SA (a country out of 57 in Africa) is a country we have to follow its example?

Because Mandela, Soyinka and Tutu said something, we should accept it as fact? (Lets even ignore the fact of Mandela might not be pro-gay).

What an incredibly stewpid argument!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
ronkebp:

Ture that!!!!!! "Forward thinking" my foot. Just because you want to be current and progressive' in every sense of life, does not mean i should do away with my morals and embrace nonentities.

Shut up!

You are so backwards! So because she has no talent and became popular by releasing a video of her having sex she should not be a role model for your kids?

Oh my God! What is wrong with people like you. This is the 21st century, it is not a big deal.

I bet you are the kind of backward-thinking mother that would not allow her 14 year old child bring her boyfriend/girlfriend to sleepover in the house?

You are such a bush woman! This is the 21st century, they are going to do it anyway, is it not better they have sex under the safety of your roof than be hiding and doing it unsafely outside the house.

Go back to Africa, bush woman!

I bet you are the kind of mother that would go gaga if you find your child smoking weed or experimenting with soft drugs?

Oh my days! You are so out of touch. This is the 21st century, not your olden days. It is just a spliff, it is not like if they are killing anyone.

I bet you are the type of mother that would be upset and furious if your child comes home with tattoo all over their body and there are piercings all over their face.

You are just razz! THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY, move with the times. Is that what you are worried about when their are bigger issues in Nigeria. Does your village have 24hours light or public healthcare? What is the big deal?

I bet you are the type of mother that would flip when the TV programmes being shown and promoted to the age-group of your pubescent kids is highly sexualised?

WTF? THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY! How did people like you get the right to enter our progressive society? So what? It is just sexual education, they have to learn it at some point in time.

I bet you are the kind of mother that would refuse to let your 13 year old daughter where are mini-skirts, high heels, make-up etc to school?

Jeez! THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY! Woman, calm down and stop being so backwards. It is not like if your morals in Africa stopped corruption.

Yours sincerely,

Chief Funkanoid of the Funky Funk Forward-thinkers.

Member of the League of Progressives.

Member of the Enlightened Alliance.

Member of the Open-minded Association.

Go back to your shithole in Africa monkey, GO BACK!

You have just been funky funked by the funkified funkies! grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by whitefairy(f): 3:54am On Jan 19, 2013
toshmann:
Thanks jare cheesy

Ur welcome
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2013
toshmann:
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. -- Lev.20:13

Yep, evidence from the good book cool

Same good book says if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it off..

Same good book says a woman that is mensurating is unclean and should be kept in isolation..

So why are u only fixated on the homo part and ignoring all the others?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2013
^because to them, gays find them automatically attractive.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

Same good book says a woman that is mensurating is unclean and should be kept in isolation..

Don't try to argue the bible, I find it pointless especially when people drag in culture and emotions. Pointless.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
At least we should all agree on some points
1. Homosexualism is wrong
2. Nobody is born gay
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
J12:
2. Nobody is born gay

Inconclusive in my view, but I suspect some are.

I would be more interested in finding root causes and developing cures where possible rather than stewpid acceptance and integration.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Terrible.

How does their homosexuality effect the lives of others? Someone, anyone inform me ooo. Because i dont see the purpose of this crap. What will parading them about naked change? Smh
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Plarp: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sagamite:

Inconclusive in my view, but I suspect some are.

I would be more interested in finding root causes and developing cures where possible rather than stewpid acceptance and integration.
+1 There is strong evidence that is can be partially caused by innaproprate childhood experiences or same/opposite sex molestation

But it think many are born with the pre-disposition to be be gay, events in their lives simply trigger the full blown 'syndrome'
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Everything about gays being born gay is a hoax
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
The born “gay” hoax was invented in 1985 by Marshall Kirk and Dr.Hunter Madsen. Marshall Kirk graduated magna cum laude from Harvard
University in 1980 majoring in psychology and went on to become a writer and researcher in neuropsychiatry. Dr. Hunter Madsen earned a PhD in politics from Harvard University in 1985, then went on to become an expert on public persuasion tactics, social marketing, and has designed commercial marketing on Madison Avenue. He has also served as a consultant to pro‐sodomy media campaigns across America.
In 1985, Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen co‐authored an article entitledThe Gay Agenda in a pro‐sodomy magazine called Christopher Street. In short, the article emphasized the strategic importance of shifting the central issue in the
debate over “homosexuality” away from sodomy and toward a sexual pseudoidentity called “gay.” The goal of The Gay Agenda was to force opponents of
sodomy into a position where they would be seen as attacking the civil rights of so‐called “gay” citizens, rather than opposing a specific antisocial behavior. The Gay Agenda also briefly outlined the strategy that would eventually be used to
convince the public that individuals are born “gay.” Initially, there was no enthusiasm for The Gay Agenda within the prosodomy
movement. In fact, many activists considered the proposed strategy degrading because they viewed “rights related to sexuality as analogous to the
constitutional rights to association, expression, or religion.”77 Initially, there were strong reservations in against adopting the strategy. However, these initial reservations would not last for long.
In 1986 the pro‐sodomy movement lost Bowers v. Hardwick; the United States Supreme Court case which upheld the rights of individual states to
criminalize sodomy.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
The loss was devastating. Desperate, angry, and galvanized
77 The Advocate, 3‐24‐92 p.62 quotation (Pat) mine
pro‐sodomy activists learned that if they could make a compelling case that they
were born “gay,” they could become eligible for “Minority Status” as a “Suspect
Class” under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. If Minority Status were granted, it would
force the courts to overturn Bowers v. Hardwick, thus legalizing sodomy. It should
be noted however, that the Civil Rights Act recognizes Minority Status only for
those groups who:
1) Have suffered a long history of discrimination
2) Are powerless to help themselves as a community
3) Are born that way
The legalization of sodomy by way of “Minority Status” is the secret to
understanding why pro‐sodomy activists adopted the strategy outlined in “The
Gay Agenda” in the late 80’s and began to promote the Ulrichsian‐type claim that
people are born “gay.”
Wasting little time, Marshal Kirk and Hunter Madsen (Madsen writing
under the pseudonym Erastes Pill) published a follow‐up to The Gay Agenda
entitled The Overhauling of Straight America. This article, which appeared in the
pro‐sodomy publication Guide in November of 1987, outlined a point‐by‐point
strategy that could be used to convince “straight America” that men and women
who develop same‐sex attractions are born “gay.”
In the following year, 1988, a “War Conference” of 175 leading prosodomy
activists, representing organizations from every part of the United States
convened in Warrenton, Virginia. The purpose of the conference according to
Kirk and Madsen was to establish an official agenda for the newly conceived
“gay” movement. At this “War Conference” pro‐sodomy activists adopted the
identity politic strategy outlined The Gay Agenda and The Overhauling of Straight
America. The born “gay” hoax was born.
Subsequently, in 1989, Marshal Kirk and Hunter Madsen expanded their
article The Overhauling of Straight America into a book entitled After the Ball: How
America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of the Gays in the 90s. In this deliberately
deceitful agenda for America Kirk and Madsen write that they intend to “get
tough” on straights. They further write, “…it is time to learn from Madison
Avenue and to roll out the big guns. . . . We are talking about propaganda.” Kirk and
Madsen explained the central tenant of their strategy: “The public should be
persuaded that gays are victims of circumstance, that they no more chose their
sexual orientation than they did, say, their height, skin color, talents, or
limitations. (We argue that, for all practical purposes, gays should be considered
to have been ‘born gay’‐‐even though sexual orientation, for most humans, seems to be
the product of a complex interaction between innate predispositions and environmental
factors during childhood and early adolescence.)”78
Here, the authors admit that human sexuality “seems to be the product of
a complex interaction between innate predispositions and environmental
factors,” yet they urge readers to abandon the truth for “practical purposes,” i.e.
furthering “The Gay Agenda.” The propagandists could not have been clearer
about their plan to deceive Americans. The “Gay” Agenda, its cumulative postluminaries,
and efforts to employ the tactics outlined in these documents are
what I refer to as The “Born Gay” Hoax. The following excerpts from the After the
Ball will exemplify the manipulative tactics Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen
enticed pro‐sodomy activists employ.
“The first order of business is desensitization of the American public
concerning gays…To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with
indifference instead of with keen emotion. Ideally we would have the straight
register differences in sexual preference the way they register different tastes for
ice cream…”79
“The masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure
to homosexual behavior itself…the imagery of sex should be downplayed…”80
“…gays must be cast as victims in need of protection so that straights will
be inclined by reflex to assume the role of protector...”81
“…make use of symbols which reduce the mainstream’s sense of threat,
which lower its guard…”82
“…replace the mainstream’s self‐righteous pride about its homophobia
with shame and guilt…”83
“Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible…” “The
principal behind this advice is simple: almost all behavior begins to look normal if
you are exposed to enough of it at close quarters and among your
78 Kirk and Madsen, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of the Gay’s in the
90s, p.184
79 Ibid p.7
80 ibid p.8
81 Ibid.p.8
82 ibid p.8
83 ibid p.10
acquaintances.”84
Unfortunately, this social learning principle has proven itself time and
time again throughout history, as various inhumane and outrageous behaviors
have become commonplace and ordinary. The authors continue.
“Constant talk builds the impression that public opinion is at least divided
on the subject…”85
Madsen and Pill (Kirk) explain their scheme in greater depth when they
write:
“Where we talk is important. The visual media, film and television, are
plainly the most powerful image‐makers in Western civilization. The average
American household watches over seven hours of TV daily. Those hours open up
a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan horse
might be passed. As far as desensitization is concerned, the medium is the
message‐‐of normalcy. So far, gay Hollywood has provided our best covert
weapon in the battle to desensitize the mainstream.”86
“Not so many years ago, all of these statements would have been
unbelievably offensive to most Americans, even if they contained no reference to
‘homosexuality,’ precisely because they all advocate coercive tampering with
peoples most private domain, their thoughts, opinions, and beliefs, Kirk and
Madsen call it ‘transforming the social values of straight America…’”87 Let’s look
at the mechanics of their strategy for ‘transforming’ society into what they feel
would be a more acceptable form. The authors continue.
“Would a desensitizing campaign of open and sustained talk about gay
issues reach every rabid opponent of homosexuality? Of course not. While public
opinion is one primary source of mainstream values, religious authority is the
other. When conservative churches condemn gays, there are only two things we
can do to confound the homophobia of true believers. First, we can use talk to
muddy the moral waters. This means publicizing support for gays by more
moderate churches, raising theological objections of our own about conservative
84 ibid p. 7
85 ibid, p.8
86ibid. p.8
87ibid. p.14
interpretations of biblical teachings, and exposing hatred and inconsistency.
Second, we can undermine the moral authority of homophobic churches by
portraying them as antiquated backwaters, badly out of step with the times and
with the latest findings of psychology. . . .
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
I'm too lazy edit the references and other stuffs right now. You can download the full book here and read

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
J12: The following excerpts from the After the Ball will exemplify the manipulative tactics Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen enticed pro‐sodomy activists employ.
“The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays…To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference instead of with keen emotion. Ideally we would have the straight register differences in sexual preference the way they register different tastes for ice cream…”

79 “The masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself…the imagery of sex should be downplayed…”

80 “…gays must be cast as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to assume the role of protector...

81 “…make use of symbols which reduce the mainstream’s sense of threat, which lower its guard…”

82 “…replace the mainstream’s self‐righteous pride about its homophobia with shame and guilt…”

83 “Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible…” “The principal behind this advice is simple: almost all behavior begins to look normal if you are exposed to enough of it at close quarters and among your acquaintances."

84 “Constant talk builds the impression that public opinion is at least divided on the subject…

85 Madsen and Pill (Kirk) explain their scheme in greater depth when they write:
Where we talk is important. The visual media, film and television, are plainly the most powerful image‐makers in Western civilization. The average American household watches over seven hours of TV daily. Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan horse might be passed. As far as desensitization is concerned, the medium is the message‐‐of normalcy. So far, gay Hollywood has provided our best covert weapon in the battle to desensitize the mainstream.”

86 “Not so many years ago, all of these statements would have been unbelievably offensive to most Americans, even if they contained no reference to ‘homosexuality,’ precisely because they all advocate coercive tampering with peoples most private domain, their thoughts, opinions, and beliefs, Kirk and Madsen call it ‘transforming the social values of straight America…’”

87 Let’s look at the mechanics of their strategy for ‘transforming’ society into what they feel would be a more acceptable form. The authors continue. “Would a desensitizing campaign of open and sustained talk about gay issues reach every rabid opponent of homosexuality? Of course not. While public opinion is one primary source of mainstream values, religious authority is the
other. When conservative churches condemn gays, there are only two things we can do to confound the homophobia of true believers. First, we can use talk to muddy the moral waters. This means publicizing support for gays by more moderate churches, raising theological objections of our own about conservative interpretations of biblical teachings, and exposing hatred and inconsistency. Second, we can undermine the moral authority of homophobic churches by portraying them as antiquated backwaters, badly out of step with the times and with the latest findings of psychology. . . .

Even if I was initially doubting these J12's post objectively as some form of propaganda from the other side full of unsubstantiated conjectures. (Yes, I do work hard mentally to be objective) I cannot fault it especially these quoted parts.

IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE "T"!

When I talk about brainwash, this is EXACTLY the tactic I see them using and feeding the next generation of kids to the point these kids have not only become vocal supporters of homosexuality, they have become dogmatic, militant and aggressive supporters who are so brainwashed they are not willing to tolerate, talkless of listen to, any differing views. While they are simulteneously screaming tolerance.

As I have always said, the advent of homosexual acceptibility has never come across as a logical process. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID ON NL that it looks like a systemic mix of cons, pity and dragooning.

They asks for a little bit saying it is "harmless", let you get used to it and then ask for more which they sell as "harmless" again. The perfect act of brainwashing.

The dragooning has come to a point, in the UK, it is okay to praise homosexuality and no one batters an eyelid, but if you talk against it in public, there is some form of punishment. Basically lets be tolerant and live and let live but only pro-gay views are acceptable in that tolerance. Hence feeding the brainwash to impressionable kids that that stance is the only one acceptable in public. And these misled kids see themselves as the self-appointed protectors of homosexuals. They have been tactically ventriloquized to have a "just cause" to fight for, that makes them feel part of something important. Then they vomit the platitudes they are fed that are easily destroyed but yet they remain dogmatic because it is their "just cause". Just like the quoted stated.

ANYONE IN THE UK should WATCH any TV interview by TV presenters on gay issues and see the soft questions they throw to the pro-gay debater, while they are aggressively throwing very much harder and "you-are-at-fault" questions at the anti-gay party in the studio. It is a field day. The purrrfect Orwellian social engineering!

I have said it SEVERAL TIMES ON NL! They use the TV as the Trojan horse! Every programme that the youths watch and love gradually gets gay characters introduced (the message of normalcy grin) and ALWAYS these gay characters are generally good people, everyone that likes them is good and everyone that has an objection are made to appear have something wrong with them.

Then you see the pro-gays talking about being enlightened and progressive stance. Funkified! grin

The only thing missing from this write-up which I have mentioned before is how they piggyback on racism/civil rights by association to suppress white people's views. They keep on harping that crap of anti-gay is like anti-black, which makes any sensible whiteman reluctant to appear to hate blacks. There is nothing similar between blacks and homosexuals. The former are normal, the latter are deviants.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 4:58am On Jan 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

I was only trying to show someone that actually the bible gives evidence of homophobia. Now I don't subscribe to killing gays, or locking them up. If you read my earlier posts you'll see I opposed such treatment. As for the bible, I'm a Jesus Xtian, I believe in live and let live. Let God be the judge. I believe in human rights. I believe in the golden rule of Christ. "Do unto others. . . ." But if you read the bible, there are many things that are hard to explain. But my guiding principle would be the great question...."what would Jesus do?" D'you believe Jesus would beat up gays? Cut off people's eyes? Etc. hell no.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 5:02am On Jan 20, 2013
toshmann:
There's a reason we are called uncivilized.
Plane crashes-pray
Road accidents-pray
Bastardized universities-pray
Rigged elections-pray
Looted national treasury-pray
Empty hospitals-pray
Fake drugs-pray
Campus cults-pray
Boko haram-pray
Kidnappers-pray
NEPA-pray( actually tired of praying for this one)
Then change Unilag's name- riot grin
4 gay men- riot grin

@topic
"Ndi ori'ike" grin
I wonder how these dudes contributed to the monumental poverty in Nigeria. If only we can parade ohakim, Orji, ibori etc this same way, then we may be making progress.

What a pathetic generation of smart phones and stu.pid people.

Here's an earlier post of mine which shows my opinion with regards to violence against people of a different sexual orientation.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am just watching the Andrew Marr Show now (A UK political show), and the presenter is interviewing the leader of UKIP, Nigel Farage. UKIP is the UK's fourth largest party, who are trying to take over from the LibDems. Here is the conversation I just fcking heard:

Presenter: Okay, is you party ready for the big time, people ask? People say, they look at the members who start populating your forum, there, some of them are racist, some of them are anti-gay and then when their views emerge you don't throw them out.

UKIP Leader: I don't think the racist slur works at all because we are the only party in British politics actually prohibits anybody even becoming a member if they have formerly been a member of the BNP Party or any racist organisation (i.e. the UK's version of KKK/Nazi party). As far as the homophobic claims are concerned, look we are a party that believes in free speech. I know on our members forum, sometimes people go ridiculously over the top, but I do think ... (interrupted)

Presenter: Somebody said on your forum, a member [of UKIP] apparently, schizophrenia amongst black people is caused by inbreeding in the Carribbeans. Now, do you throw them out, do you take any disciplinary actions?

UKIP Leader: Well it is difficult to know what to do Other than to say ... (interrupted)

Presenter: Labour say throw them out.

UKIP Leader: If people go beyond the pale, we do throw them out. And infact, over the last few years lots of people have been removed from UKIP. There is a balance here between free speech and debate and people to bring our party into disrepute.

Presenter: Senior UKIP member, Dr Julio Gaspar, branded gay rights a lunatics charter and says "Some homosexuals prefer sex with animals"? What are you going to do about that?

UKIP Leader: Well she is not a senior UKIP member, No 1. ... (interrupted)

Presenter: Well she is still at party though, isn't she?

UKIP Leader: She has resigned as an officer of our Oxford branch. I am very pleased to say.

Presenter: Right! But you don't throw people out for those kinds of things.

UKIP Leader: Listen, don't think this is just UKIP, this happens in the Tory party, it happens in the Labour party, all party leaders face this kinds of things.

You think the presenter would dare ask a political party leader to throw people out for making comments that are pro-gay? grin

You think that presenter would not be hounded until the BBC sacks him? grin

So much for free speech and balanced interviewing and news reporting. grin

You think the presenter would ever be that aggressive to parties who's members are all for gay rights? grin

You think the presenter would ever challenge pro-gay people about the illogical and outrageous claims they make in support of their cause? grin

You think the presenter would aggressively lie on a pro-gay camp, like he did with the Gaspar issue, and get away with it without being punished by the BBC for such gaff of not getting simple facts right? grin

This was EXACTLY how they hounded the Conservative party until those ones had to vote for someone like David Cameron before they ever had a chance winning the election. Now Cameron sings like a parrot for pro-gay views and would kiss the gay-lobby's arsse at every opportunity to remain in power. DRAGOONING! CALUMNY! That is the tactic! I have said it on NL several times!

When I tell people they are being brainwashed and it is all a systemic dragooning, they think I am joking? grin And lets not forget the piggybacking. grin grin grin Homosexuality cannot stand on its own so make it an affiliate of racism to make sure the white people quickly feel guilty. And note, take this as powerful observation of their tactics taught to you by Sagamite, it is usually applied in the order - racism and gay, rather than gay and racism even if talking about gay issues only or it is a gay person talking. This is because they want to disarm the target and mentioning racism (linked to slavery) first is more powerful in weakening them or putting them on the defensive and make them appear like if they are struggling to give an answer. Watch and observe that from now on and you will see what I am talking about. That is what the presenter did. grin grin grin grin grin Perfect Brainwash!

The argument for gay rights is not based on logical dialectics, it is all a systemic cunning propaganda, that is why I remain unconvinced as I am too imperiouly smart!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2013
WTF! Una no dey tire shocked
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2013
ijebabe: WTF! Una no dey tire shocked

If your teacher say im dey tired instead of teaching you back in the day, you go dey where you dey today?

This is free, high-quality education online, to educate the mind.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2013
Sagamite:

If your teacher say im dey tired instead of teaching you back in the day, you go dey where you dey today?

This is free, high-quality education online, to educate the mind.
Teacher was paid to do his job na. Now I can refuse to be taught grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
ijebabe:
Teacher was paid to do his job na. Now I can refuse to be taught grin

Well this is a registered charity with Sagamu Local Government authorities. It is like Oxfam, I do it for free and out of our love for people. Love which I express by intellectual pummelling and ridiculing. grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sagamite:

The only thing missing from this write-up which I have mentioned before is how they piggyback on racism/civil rights by association to suppress white people's views. They keep on hacking that crap of anti-gay is like anti-black.

That's the essence of the born gay propaganda. Since gays are born and homosexuality is a harmless act, then hating on gays is similar to hating on blacks or any other form of racism.
It is now an intrinsic part of western culture. Homophobia is now the new disease. .
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
What same-sex "marriage" has done to Massachusetts.

It's far worse than most people realize by Brian Camenker
October 20, 2008
Anyone who thinks that same-sex “marriage” is a benign eccentricity which won’t affect the average person should consider what it has done in Massachusetts. It’s become a hammer to force the acceptance and normalization of homosexuality on everyone. And this train is moving fast. What has happened so far is only the beginning.
On November 18, 2003, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court announced its Goodridge
opinion, ruling that it was unconstitutional not to allow same-sex “marriage.” Six months later, homosexual marriages began to be performed.

The public schools
The homosexual “marriage” onslaught in public schools across the state started soon after the
November 2003, court decision.
• At my own children's high school there was a school-wide assembly to celebrate same-sex “marriage” in early December, 2003. It featured an array of speakers, including teachers at the school who announced that they would be “marrying” their
same-sex partners and starting families either through adoption or artificial insemination.
Literature on same-sex marriage – how it is now a normal part of society – was handed out to the students.
• Within months it was brought into the middle schools. In September, 2004, an 8th-
grade teacher in Brookline, MA, told National Public Radio that the marriage ruling had opened up the floodgates for teaching homosexuality. “In my mind, I know that, `OK, this is legal now.' If somebody wants to challenge me, I'll say, `Give me a break. It's legal now,'” she told NPR. She added that she now discusses gay sex with her students as explicitly as she desires. For example, she said she tells the kids that lesbians can have vaginal intercourse using intimacy gadgets.
• By the following year it was in elementary school curricula. Kindergartners were given picture books telling them that same-sex couples are just another kind of family, like their own parents. In 2005, when David Parker of Lexington, MA – a parent of a
kindergartner – strongly insisted on being notified when teachers were discussing homosexuality or transgenderism with his son, the school had him arrested and put in jail overnight.
• Second graders at the same school were read a book, “King and King”, about two men who have a romance and marry each other, with a picture of them kissing. When parents Rob and Robin Wirthlin complained, they were told that the school had no
obligation to notify them or allow them to opt-out their child.
• In 2006 the Parkers and Wirthlins filed a federal Civil Rights lawsuit to force the
schools to notify parents and allow them to opt-out their elementary-school children
when homosexual-related subjects were taught. The federal judges dismissed the case.
The judges ruled that because same-sex marriage is legal in Massachusetts, the school
actually had a duty to normalize homosexual relationships to children, and that schools have no obligation to notify parents or let them opt-out their children! Acceptance of homosexuality had become a matter of good citizenship!
Think about that: Because same-sex marriage is “legal”, a federal judge has ruled that the schools now have a duty to portray homosexual relationships as
normal to children, despite what parents think or believe!
• In 2006, in the elementary school where my daughter went to Kindergarten, the parents
of a third-grader were forced to take their child out of school because a man undergoing a sex-change operation and cross-dressing was being brought into
class to teach the children that there are now “different kinds of families.” School officials told the mother that her complaints to the principal were considered “inappropriate behavior.”
• Libraries have also radically changed. School libraries across the state, from elementary school to high school, now have shelves of books to normalize homosexual behavior and the lifestyle in the minds of kids, some of them quite explicit and even
pornographic. Parents complaints are ignored or met with hostility.
Over the past year, homosexual groups have been using taxpayer money to distribute a large, slick hardcover book celebrating homosexual marriage titled
“Courting Equality” into every school library in the state.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
• It’s become commonplace in Massachusetts schools for teachers to prominently display photos of their same-sex “spouses” and occasionally bring them to
school functions. Both high schools in my own town now have principals who are “married” to their same-sex partners, whom they bring to school and introduce to the students.
• “Gay days” in schools are considered necessary to fight “intolerance” which may
exist against same-sex relationships. Hundreds of high schools and even middle
schools across the state now hold “gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender appreciation
days”. They “celebrate” homosexual marriage and move forward to other behaviors such
as cross-dressing and transsexuality. In my own town, a school committee member recently announced that combating “homophobia” is now a top priority.
• Once homosexuality is normalized, all boundaries begin to down. The schools are
already moving on to normalizing transgenderism (including cross-dressing and sex changes). The state-funded Commission on Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender
Youth includes leaders who are transsexuals.

Public health
• The Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health is “married”
to another man. In 2007 he told a crowd of kids at a state-sponsored youth event that it’s
“wonderful being gay” and he wants to make sure there’s enough HIV testing available
for all of them.
• Since homosexual marriage became “legal” the rates of HIV / AIDS have gone up
considerably in Massachusetts. This year public funding to deal with HIV/AIDS has risen by $500,000. As the homosexual lobby group MassEquality wrote to their supporters after successfully persuading the Legislature to spend that money: "With the rate of HIV infections rising dramatically in Massachusetts, it's clear the fight against AIDS is far from over."
• Citing “the right to marry” as one of the “important challenges” in a place where “it’s a
great time to be gay”, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health helped
produce The Little Black Book, Queer in the 21st Century, a hideous work of
obscene pòrnography which was given to kids at Brookline High School on April 30,
2005. Among other things, it gives “tips” to boys on how to perform oràl séx on other males, masturbaté other males, and how to “safely” have someone urinate on you for séxual pleasure. It also included a directory of bars in Boston where young men meet for anonymous sex.

Domestic violence
• Given the extreme dysfunctional nature of homosexual relationships, the Massachusetts
Legislature has felt the need to spend more money every year to deal with skyrocketing homosexual domestic violence. This year $350,000 was budgeted, up $100,000 from last year.

Business
• All insurance in Massachusetts must now recognize same-sex “married” couples in their coverage. This includes auto insurance, health insurance, life insurance, etc.
• Businesses must recognize same-sex “married” couples in all their benefits, activities,
etc., regarding both employees and customers.
• The wedding industry is required serve the homosexual community if requested.
Wedding photographers, halls, caterers, etc., must do same-sex marriages or be
arrested for discrimination.
• Businesses are often “tested” for tolerance by homosexual activists. Groups of homosexual activists often go into restaurants or bars and publicly kiss and handle each
other to test whether the establishment demonstrates sufficient “equality” — now that
homosexual marriage is “legal”. In fact, more and more overt displays of homosexual affection are seen in public places across the state to reinforce "marriage equality".
Legal profession
• The Massachusetts Bar Exam now tests lawyers on their knowledge of same-sex
"marriage" issues. In 2007, a Boston man, Stephen Dunne, failed the Massachusetts
bar exam because he refused to answer the questions in it about homosexual marriage.
• Issues regarding homosexual “families” are now firmly entrenched in the Massachusetts
legal system. In many firms, lawyers in Massachusetts practicing family law must now
attend seminars on homosexual "marriage". There are also now several homosexual judges overseeing the Massachusetts family courts.
Adoption of children to homosexual “married” couples
• Homosexual “married” couples can now demand to be able to adopt children the same as normal couples. Catholic Charities decided to abandon handling adoptions rather submit to regulations requiring them to allow homosexuals to adopt the children in their care.
• In 2006 the Massachusetts Department of Social Services (DSS) honored two men “married” to each other as their “Parents of the Year”. The men already adopted a baby through DSS (against the wishes of the baby’s birth parents). According to news
reports, the day after that adoption was final DSS approached the men about adopting a second child. . . .
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Government mandates
• In 2004, Governor Mitt Romney ordered Justices of the Peace to perform homosexual marriages when requested or be fired. At least one Justice of the Peace
decided to resign.
• Also Marriage licenses in Massachusetts now have “Party A and Party B” instead of “husband and wife.” Imagine having a marriage license like that.
• Since homosexual relationships are now officially “normal”, the Legislature now gives enormous tax money to homosexual activist groups. In particular, the Massachusetts Commission on Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender Youth is made up of the most radical and militant homosexual groups which target children in the schools. This year they are getting $700,000 of taxpayer money to go into the public
schools.
• In 2008 Massachusetts changed the state Medicare laws to include homosexual “married” couples in the coverage.

The public square
• Since gay “marriage”, annual gay pride parades have become more prominent. There are more politicians and corporations participating, and even police organizations take part. And the envelope gets pushed further and further. There is now a profane
“Dyke March” through downtown Boston, and recently a “transgender” parade in Northampton that included bare-chested women who have had their breasts surgically removed so they could “become” men. Governor Patrick even marched with his “out lesbian” 17-year old daughter in the 2008 Boston Pride event, right behind a “leather”
group brandishing a black & blue flag, whips and chains!

The media
• Boston media, particularly the Boston Globe newspaper, regularly does feature stories
and news stories portraying homosexual “married” couples where regular married couples would normally be used. It’s “equal”, they insist, so there must be no difference in the coverage. Also, the newspaper advice columns now deal with homosexual "marriage" issues, and how to properly accept it.
• A growing number of news reporters and TV anchors are openly “married” homosexuals who march in the “gay pride” parades.
In conclusion
Homosexual “marriage” hangs over society like a hammer with the force of law. And it’s only just
begun. Unfortunately, like elsewhere else in America, the imposition of same-sex marriage on the people of Massachusetts was a combination of radical, arrogant judges and pitifully
cowardly politicians.
It’s pretty clear that the homosexual movement’s obsession with marriage is not because large numbers of them actually want to marry each other. In fact, a very low percentage of
homosexuals actually “marry”. (In fact, over the last three months, the Sunday Boston Globe’s
marriage section hasn’t had any photos of homosexual marriages. In the beginning it was full of
them.) Research shows that homosexual relationships are fundamentally dysfunctional on
many levels, and “marriage” as we know it isn’t something they can achieve, or even desire.
This is about putting the legal stamp of approval on homosexuality and imposing it with force throughout the various social and political institutions of a society that would never accept it
otherwise. To the rest of America: You've been forewarned.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
J12:

That's the essence of the born gay propaganda. Since gays are born and homosexuality is a harmless act, then hating on gays is similar to hating on blacks or any other form of racism.
It is now an intrinsic part of western culture. Homophobia is now the new disease. .

They can use that piggybacking arguments for mugus and these mugus like to regurgitate it, but at my superior logic level that is a moronic comparison and the basis for such comparison is over-flawed.

https://www.nairaland.com/134573/californias-top-court-legalizes-gay#2269375
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Parental Rights vs. Public Schools[/size]

David Parker of Lexington, Mass., is scheduled to go on trial on Sept. 21 for asking his son's public school to provide parental notification before discussing homosexuality with the 6-year old.

The actual charge is criminal trespassing. But the real issue is whether parents or schools will control the teaching of values to children.

The conflict began on Jan. 17, when Parker's then-5-year-old son brought home a Diversity Bookbag from kindergarten. Included was Robert Skutch's "Who's In a Family?" that depicts families headed by same-sex couples. Parker had wanted to decide for himself the timing and manner in which his son was introduced to the subject of homosexuality.

(The Bookbag is supposed to be a voluntary program but the Parkers knew nothing about it in advance.)

Parker immediately e-mailed the Estabrook school principal, Joni Jay (search). Parker expressed his belief that gay parents did not constitute "a spiritually healthy family"; he did not wish his son to be taught that a gay family is "a morally equal alternative to other family constructs."

Parker acknowledged the equal rights of gays but objected to "the 'out of the closet' and into the kindergarten classroom mentality." In essence, Parker highlighted the difference between tolerance, which acknowledges someone's right to make a choice, and acceptance, which is the personal validation of that choice.

The conflict moved quickly from the Diversity Bookbag to the more general issue of parental notification. The Parkers wanted to know if sexuality was scheduled to be discussed in class so they could remove their son. They also wanted their son removed from any "spontaneous conversations" about sexuality that involved an adult.

By law, Massachusetts requires schools to notify parents when sexuality is scheduled for discussion. Lexington School Committee chairman Thomas B. Griffiths explained, "We don't view telling a child that there is a family out there with two mommies as teaching about homosexuality." In an e-mail, the Estabrook school principal stated, "I have confirmed … that discussion of differing families, including gay-headed families, is not included in the parental notification policy."

At an April 27 meeting at the school, Parker refused to leave without an assurance that he would receive parental notification. Arrested for criminal trespass, he spent the night in jail.

When asked why he insisted on staying, Parker replied, "I wanted to see how far they [school authorities] would go for [my] asking something simple."

The state now wishes to impose probation upon Parker, along with other restrictions — such as banning him from Lexington school properties without prior written permission from the superintendent of schools. This means he is barred from places to vote, as well as school committee and parent-teacher meetings.

Parker is contesting the charge. Why? After his arraignment, he stated, "I'm just trying to be a good dad." During a May 11 appearance on the FOX News Channel's "The O'Reilly Factor," Parker expanded on this statement, saying that he wanted his son "to play on the swing set and make mud pies. I don't want him thinking about same-sex unions in kindergarten."

Parker's attorney, Jeffrey Denner, points to a larger issue — "the role of family and what kind of encroachments government can make into children's and people's lives."

Otherwise stated, schools are usurping the parental role of teaching personal values to children. They are not acting as educators but as guardians, "in loco parentis" (in the place of a parent). Some schools clearly consider this function to be their right, even over parental objections. Thus, Estabrook defends its "right" to teach Parker's son to accept same-sex marriages.

Denner hopes to resolve the conflict before trial but he also intends to file a civil suit in federal court against the town of Lexington, the school system and its officials.

Meanwhile, there seems to be a campaign to discredit Parker. The Lexington School Board has reportedly accused Parker of wanting to be arrested to grab "headlines." If true, it is strange that he wasted months on e-mails, faxes and school meetings before making his move. Parker's actions sound more like those of a father with no options left.

The school also claims that Parker's demands would prevent other children from discussing their families or drawing pictures of them.

But this is far from what's been officially requested. According to Neil Tassel, Parker's co-counsel, "the Parkers' proposal was simple: notify them in advance if there is a planned discussion about same-sex issues, and, if an adult becomes involved in a discussion spontaneously begun by a child, then remove their child from the discussion."

School authorities quite reasonably responded that they could not be held responsible for monitoring spontaneous conversations or remarks made in the class. Moreover, they contend that children with gay parents have a right to talk about their families and have their families represented.

At some point in the dialogue, however, reason broke down; police were called. The attacks on Parker have been so intense that Tassel recently found it necessary to write a defense in the local paper denying that his client is a shill for or member of Article 8, a controversial organization opposed to same-sex marriage.

He pointed to Parker's Ph.D. to deflect criticism of his client as an ignorant book burner. To counter the charge that Parker hates gays, Tassel described him as "an exceptionally kind hearted man" whose best friend was gay.

Perhaps Estabrook authorities are trying to divert attention from the real question: Is Parker simply demanding parental notification or not? I think he is.

David Parker cares so deeply that he is willing to go to jail and endure a lengthy court process for the right to be a parent. In a world where a myriad of social problems can be traced back to parental abuse or indifference, it is incredible that Parker is being treated as a criminal and not as the hero he is.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165253,00.html

And some of our funkies would come and be asking a stewpid question of "how does it affect your life".

Someone is going to legally teach my kids values I disagree with and it does not affect my life? What utter rubbish! People need to engage their brains before vomitting the platitudes they were brainwashed with?

If you are going to engage a 6 year old in a "voluntary" programme, don't you think it is appropriate to discuss it with the parents? (God, I love the way pro-gays play with euphemisms and dysphemism to manipulate their mugus ....voluntary? By force can be painted as voluntary without mugus batting an eyelid. grin grin grin grin grin)

So this man or his kid has to suffer because he does not with to accept homosexuality even though he is willing to leave them alone and some mugu would tell me it does not affect my life?

It does not affect my life when someone in the UK was sacked for saying on Facebook (not even at work) that he does not support gay marriage? Funkified, tolerant work superiors sacked him because they said it might offend his work-mates. But if he said he is pro-gay marriage, no one would dare touch him even though it might offend some other work mates!

Brainwashed!

J12:
• In 2006 the Parkers and Wirthlins filed a federal Civil Rights lawsuit to force the
schools to notify parents and allow them to opt-out their elementary-school children
when homosexual-related subjects were taught. The federal judges dismissed the case.
The judges ruled that because same-sex marriage is legal in Massachusetts, the school
actually had a duty to normalize homosexual relationships to children, and that schools have no obligation to notify parents or let them opt-out their children! Acceptance of homosexuality had become a matter of good citizenship!
Think about that: Because same-sex marriage is “legal”, a federal judge has ruled that the schools now have a duty to portray homosexual relationships as
normal to children, despite what parents think or believe!
• In 2006, in the elementary school where my daughter went to Kindergarten, the parents
of a third-grader were forced to take their child out of school because a man undergoing a sex-change operation and cross-dressing was being brought into
class to teach the children that there are now “different kinds of families.” School officials told the mother that her complaints to the principal were considered “inappropriate behavior.”
• Libraries have also radically changed. School libraries across the state, from elementary school to high school, now have shelves of books to normalize homosexual behavior and the lifestyle in the minds of kids, some of them quite explicit and even
pornographic. Parents complaints are ignored or met with hostility.
Over the past year, homosexual groups have been using taxpayer money to distribute a large, slick hardcover book celebrating homosexual marriage titled
“Courting Equality” into every school library in the state.

This is why I am in full support of never giving them an inch in Nigeria. CRIMINALISE IT!

They are not looking for tolerance or "live and let live", they are looking for acceptance and "forcing their views on society". If you have a brain you would spot it.

As Charlton Heston said "I’ll tell you why: Cultural warfare!". They are fighting and there is alreasy a war, the Barbarians are at the gates, don't be dumb and gullible not to notice that and fight back.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
These are the kinds of headlines they use to dragoon people that are anti-gay and manipulate mugus to be pro-gay:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4171188/Storm-as-cardinal-raps-gay-marriage.html

When someone says anything not in support of homosexuality, they are put on the front pages with words like:

"Storm" "Causes Outrage" "Out of touch with public opinion" "Controversial" etc.

That is to show the person is under attack and make sure others try and avoid such problems and the youthful funkies to be brainwashed insidiously that people against homosexuality are trouble-makers.

That newspaper is the most widely read in the UK so a key part of the the brainwashing mechanism.

If people note, in that report, no one even attempted to debate the clergy man's point and give a counter-point. They just threw calumny at him. So much for tolerance and freedom of speech. Funky funkers! grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
toshmann: There's a reason we are called uncivilized.
Plane crashes-pray
Road accidents-pray
Bastardized universities-pray
Rigged elections-pray
Looted national treasury-pray
Empty hospitals-pray
Fake drugs-pray
Campus cults-pray
Boko haram-pray
Kidnappers-pray
NEPA-pray( actually tired of praying for this one)
Then change Unilag's name- riot grin
4 gay men- riot grin

@topic
"Ndi ori'ike" grin
I wonder how these dudes contributed to the monumental poverty in Nigeria. If only we can parade ohakim, Orji, ibori etc this same way, then we may be making progress.

What a pathetic generation of smart phones and stu.pid people.

[size=13pt]A sad and inconvenient truth lol.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.