Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (59956 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

I understand you but the fact is some societies don't tolerate some acts/behaviours and they'll make laws penalize persons found to engage in such act.
US doesn't tolerate polygamy, incest etc Afghanistan and some Muslim countries don't tolerate adultery, stealing. . . In nigeria, homosexuality is not tolerated, this is evidenced by laws that have been enacted to punish offenders and the general negative perception the society has towards homosexualism. It is not for me to say whether its right or wrong. Just saying it as it is.

I also understand this. Polygamy is a personal choice really. It's ok in Africa but in the US, only 1 man and woman are allowed to be recognised by the nation as husband and wife but many sects still do practice marriage without needing it to be recognised by the government.

The mormons in US practice. These are choices made but sexu.lity is not a choice(I know, I'll get people opposing this). I mean, if for example I cannot stand looking at a man's pen!s but get turned on by a woman's boobs, I cannot help it. Whether it's from the womb or my brain malfunctioned, I have no control over whether it's a woman I want to have s.ex with or a man.

If it was solely based on choice why would I be carpet munching when I could get my insides warmed by a man? And why would people still practice this 'choice' knowing fully well they could get burnt alive in certain communities where it's even more frown upon than child abuse?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by whitefairy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
And wht(GOD's)spirit filled church will wed gay couple?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

I also understand this. Polygamy is a personal choice really. It's ok in Africa but in the US, only 1 man and woman are allowed to be recognised by the nation as husband and wife but many sects still do practice marriage without needing it to be recognised by the government.

The mormons in US practice. These are choices made but sexu.lity is not a choice(I know, I'll get people opposing this). I mean, if for example I cannot stand looking at a man's pen!s but get turned on by a woman's boobs, I cannot help it. Whether it's from the womb or my brain malfunctioned, I have no control over whether it's a woman I want to have s.ex with or a man.

If it was solely based on choice why would I be carpet munching when I could get my insides warmed by a man? And why would people still practice this 'choice' knowing fully well they could get burnt alive in certain communities where it's even more frown upon than child abuse?

It doesn't matter if they decided or chose to be homosexuals or not. Some pedophiles did not chose to be that way, even some kleptos and their ilk. As long as they're in the minority and the majority do not support/ or detest what they do and want them to them to be punished, then they have no choice. . These homos are just unlucky to be Nigerians
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by jadakiss213(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by jadakiss213(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Now, you are just being stup!d! How the phuck can you associate two mens sexual encounters to you phucking your sister or your gerbil? Wtf!
You again BTW,where is Ronkebp to handle this stvpid "forward thinker"

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Minorsegment: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Many people miss a lot 4rm d rejected prophet's teachings - T.B JOSHUA. The spirit of homosexuality that possessed these guys, immediately they were killed, left them for a new place (sum oda persn's body) to tk refuge. As a result, may people would still be killed the same way these guys were killed. Killing the guys wasn't actually the best way of passing judgement un2 them. The body has been destroyed but he who causes violence, wickedness, sin, destruction, theft, etc (the evil spirit) still lives, so lynching would continue and many other youths would be killed. All we need is deliverance.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by jadakiss213(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^^ am sure u dint read the post..they were not killed o.lemmie get ur glasses smiley
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 12:22am On Jan 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]We can be embarrassing sometimes. Corruption, siddown. No light, siddown. Poor health care, siddown. Bad roads, siddown. Homosexuality? Senators unite to pass bills and civilians run out of their homes and do acts of jungle justice. And these same people pray say "e go beta". No it won't.[/size]
There's a reason we are called uncivilized.
Plane crashes-pray
Road accidents-pray
Bastardized universities-pray
Rigged elections-pray
Looted national treasury-pray
Empty hospitals-pray
Fake drugs-pray
Campus cults-pray
Boko haram-pray
Kidnappers-pray
NEPA-pray( actually tired of praying for this one)
Then change Unilag's name- riot grin
4 gay men- riot grin

@topic
"Ndi ori'ike" grin
I wonder how these dudes contributed to the monumental poverty in Nigeria. If only we can parade ohakim, Orji, ibori etc this same way, then we may be making progress.

What a pathetic generation of smart phones and stu.pid people.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Plarp: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane:

Now, you are just being stup!d! How the phuck can you associate two mens sexual encounters to you phucking your sister or your gerbil? Wtf!
It was a simple question, no need to overreact.

The same part of the brain that causes someone to be attracted to children, animals and any other non-reproductive sexual encounters is the same part of the brain that causes someone to be homosexual. I personally am not going to make a big deal out of homosexuals as long as it doesn't touch my family, but people like you who defend the practice are a hypocrites.

You only defend homosexuality because you are a homosexual yourself, not because it is right. Homosexuality is a sexual disfuction, just like beastiality, or pedophilia, if you were really committed to so called equality and sexual freedom you would try to liberate all sexual disfunctions not just your own. You guys are just trying to spread acceptance of this so you can practice your disfucntion in the open

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Plarp: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Two adult siblings having sex are two consenting adults, just like 2 gays are. What about beastiality? Why are you in support of one abomination and not the others?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2013
J12:

It doesn't matter if they decided or chose to be homosexuals or not. Some pedophiles did not chose to be that way, even some kleptos and their ilk. As long as they're in the minority and the majority do not support/ or detest what they do and want them to them to be punished, then they have no choice. . These homos are just unlucky to be Nigerians

Having sex with a little kid may sometimes not be a choice but we do not need religious texts to tell us it's wrong so is having sex with your dad or brother. You honestly don't need religious texts for you to know it's wrong. Homosex.uality is different, you cannot even compare. Two grown men adults consent to have sex with each other. I don't see how it compares to having sex with a little kid who's brain is not even fully mature yet or even an animal which is a completely different specie.

There are psychological effects for those who have endured sexu.al, abuse and physical effects for the children of those who produce children through imbreeding but I don't see any of the homo.sexu.als suffering from psychological and physical effects apart from the mental and physical abuse they get from those against it. Homo.sex.uality will only affect you, if you want it to affect you. What two grown men decide to do in their bedroom shouldn't be any of your business. People are like 'ahh, they get phucked in the azz' but it's ironic how straight men enjoy phucking a woman's azz more than the punny and also love getting their azzes fingered and licked. G--spot my foot!

Hey, jadakiss, why don't you try to handle me? You want an uneducated goat to defend your beliefs with talks of engagement and looking at pictures of buttchee.ks? Go sit your azz in the corner.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Plarp: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2013
^ what about incest, is it ok for a grown brother and sister to have sex?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 3:59am On Jan 18, 2013
Plarp: ^ what about incest, is it ok for a grown brother and sister to have sex?

I addressed that too. Let me ask you a question, would you have a thre,esome? How do you view two women kissing? Do you get turned on? Do you watch lezzy po.rn?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Plarp: 5:40am On Jan 18, 2013
HELL NO. The main thing that turns me on in women is innocense and purity, bisexual women are the height of sleaze imo (no offense), not to talk of real lesbians

And I don't think you answered my question... Do you think its ok for grown siblings to have intercourse, Yes or no?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane:

Having sex with a little kid may sometimes not be a choice but we do not need religious texts to tell us it's wrong so is having sex with your dad or brother. You honestly don't need religious texts for you to know it's wrong. Homosex.uality is different, you cannot even compare. Two grown men adults consent to have sex with each other. I don't see how it compares to having sex with a little kid who's brain is not even fully mature yet or even an animal which is a completely different specie.

There are psychological effects for those who have endured sexu.al, abuse and physical effects for the children of those who produce children through imbreeding but I don't see any of the homo.sexu.als suffering from psychological and physical effects apart from the mental and physical abuse they get from those against it. Homo.sex.uality will only affect you, if you want it to affect you. What two grown men decide to do in their bedroom shouldn't be any of your business. People are like 'ahh, they get phucked in the azz' but it's ironic how straight men enjoy phucking a woman's azz more than the punny and also love getting their azzes fingered and licked. G--spot my foot!

You are talking like you're a psychologist, a very poor one. You need to do some reading.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by MadCow1: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane:

Hey, jadakiss, why don't you try to handle me? You want an uneducated goat to defend your beliefs with talks of engagement and looking at pictures of buttchee.ks? Go sit your azz in the corner.

Nigerians will never accept Homos. Which is fine by me.. But sending them to jail for fourteen years?! That I will never suscribe to. Lynching them?! That I will never suscribe to..

Let Nigerians not accept them, dont even protect them from discrimination in the constitution, however, allow them be. Its hard already being gay!! Why now add such evil punitive actions to it.

Being Gay is not a crime. Doesnt spread any disease that straight sex doesnt already spread. Does not harm any third party in any way shape or form. Will not encourage immorality (worse than we already currently are as a nation), so why are we so fixated on them?!

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2013
I don't know how some of you do it? How does it feel being cold, heartless and most of all foolish? It's astounding!

Is there a club where you guys meet to discuss how foolish y'all plan to be the next month?

Humiliating, torturing and killing gays/lesbos does not make you look good! And its more foolish to think that the bible supports ur barbarism! Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by whitefairy(f): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
All dis battle becos of homo.
Hisses n starts chewing bitter kola
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe: I don't know how some of you do it? How does it feel being cold, heartless and most of all foolish? It's astounding!

Is there a club where you guys meet to discuss how foolish y'all plan to be the next month?

Humiliating, torturing and killing gays/lesbos does not make you look good! And its more foolish to think that the bible supports ur barbarism! Na wa

Hopeless ediot... grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
whitefairy: All dis battle becos of homo.
Hisses n starts chewing bitter kola
Cut a little bit for me pls. Been ages I even saw that stuff cheesy

Naija na wa o.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe: I don't know how some of you do it? How does it feel being cold, heartless and most of all foolish? It's astounding!

Actually, the bible directly and indirectly supports "homophobia".
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
seedord247:

Hopeless ediot... grin
Not everything is a joke undecided
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
J12:
Actually, the bible directly and indirectly supports "homophobia".
This is a different debate entirely. One you will lose so lets not go there tongue
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe:
This is a different debate entirely. One you will lose so lets not go there tongue
Seriously the bible supports homophobia. Don't ask me to explain. But it's true
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe:

Lol. The stance of the bible on sodomy is very explicit. I know you'd wanna go through the "Jesus forgave a prostìtute" route or something similar. However, from the old testament, God ordered homosexuals to be killed if they're caught and he destroyed two cities because they were filled with homosexuals. This gives us a perfect idea of how God feels towards homosexuals and homosexualism.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
You guys really wanna go there! There are other things claimed that the bible support, like women not speaking in church, incest/polygamy and conflicting teachings.
Seriously lets not go there.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe: You guys really wanna go there! There are other things claimed that the bible support, like women not speaking in church, incest/polygamy and conflicting teachings.
Seriously lets not go there.
Sure. That's the bible for you. Even slavery was tolerated. Yep, good old slavery was tolerated in the bible. Infact Paul I guess, gave instructions on how to treat slaves. Though Jesus might have condemned slavery when he said " do unto others as you want them to do unto you" but there was not outright condemnation of slavery.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ijebabe: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
J12:

Lol. The stance of the bible on sodomy is very explicit. I know you'd wanna go through the "Jesus forgave a prostìtute" route or something similar. However, from the old testament, God ordered homosexuals to be killed if they're caught and he destroyed two cities because they were filled with homosexuals. This gives us a perfect idea of how God feels towards homosexuals and homosexualism.
And after that, then what?
I wasn't even thinking of Magdalene and if you think that before (and after) Sodom and Gomorrah there were no other such cities then you are making me laugh. That story was there for a purpose, read it again.
I said I don't want to go there na, it'll take all night with stubborn people who don't even bother reading other materials but take words in the bible at face value.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. -- Lev.20:13

Yep, evidence from the good book cool
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe:
And after that, then what?
I wasn't even thinking of Magdalene and if you think that before (and after) Sodom and Gomorrah there were no other such cities then you are making me laugh. That story was there for a purpose, read it again.
I said I don't want to go there na, it'll take all night with stubborn people who don't even bother reading other materials but take words in the bible at face value.

What other cities are you talking about?
However you wanna see it, the stance of the bible on homosexualism cannot be contrived.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by whitefairy(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
toshmann:
Cut a little bit for me pls. Been ages I even saw that stuff cheesy

Naija na wa o.
Here,have some and enjoy!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by toshmann(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
whitefairy: Here,have some and enjoy!
Thanks jare cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.