Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (59955 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHAdxJodj48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQ2QkoWTMw

And then the friendly process of interviewing with soft questions asked as a "request-for-information", not a challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IswEuSjyn4s

Brainwashing kids who are at the stage of their lives where they want to be likeable!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2013
And the funkies would ask "how does homosexuality affect you"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1325635/Christian-couple-doomed-foster-carers-homosexuality-views.html

Sagamite:
This is why I am in full support of never giving them an inch in Nigeria. CRIMINALISE IT!

They are not looking for tolerance or "live and let live", they are looking for acceptance and "forcing their views on society". If you have a brain you would spot it.

As Charlton Heston said "I’ll tell you why: Cultural warfare!". They are fighting and there is alreasy a war, the Barbarians are at the gates, don't be dumb and gullible not to notice that and fight back.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2013
This is part of the brainwash I was talking about.

On BBC homepage today, I say a link labelled "Gay rights and sci-fi". Clicked on it and the topic barely has anything to do with gay rights.

They are following the Marshal Kirk and Hunter Madsen brainwashing philosophy:

“Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible…”
“The principal behind this advice is simple: almost all behavior begins to look normal if you are exposed to enough of it at close quarters and among your acquaintances" 78

I have complained to the BBC about their attempt of brainwashing:

"I visited the BBC Africa homepage as usual to get by daily news on Africa. On the Africa homepage, I saw a link titled "Gay rights and sci-fi". I thought okay, this is some article about Africa talking about non-acceptance of homosexuality and probably the link to some creative African sci-fi writer. I clicked on the link only to find it is about regulation of film production industry.

I read the article and to my utter shock, barely ONE sentence referred to homosexuality and I wondered why is the article labelled "Gay rights and sci-fi"? Why not "Freedom of African film-makers" or "Regulation of freedom" or "You can't make that film"?

This is obviously the ridiculous and persistent bias attempt of the BBC to ensure homosexuality stays as an issue in Africa even though it is not an issue to even discuss in the view of majority of the people that live on the continent or come from it. Pure cultural fascism! I bet the plan of your bias journalist is to talk about it so much, it becomes a core issue and influence people's position by wearing them out. The "I give up. Let them just have the gay rights and leave us in peace".

I have complained several times about the bias and unbalanced reporting of homosexual issues by BBC journalists. This is another case."
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
I sincerely believe sagamite was abused as a kid by a homosex.ual. This is not normal. undecided tongue
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane: I sincerely believe sagamite was abused as a kid by a homosex.ual. This is not normal. undecided tongue

You are person!

Maybe they abused you in your own home. They don't do that in my house that is why we are normal and believe in normal relationships!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane: I sincerely believe sagamite was abused as a kid by a homosex.ual. This is not normal. undecided tongue
bwahahahahaha grin grin U just found out??...that one na stale gist grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
^lol

Sagamite, you know what I wrote is true. No wonder! So, because you are angry that you cannot openly express your love for juice bu.ttholes you now just put on this show about hating gays?

Your lovehate relationship for buttholes will kill you one day if you don't confess. You cretinous goat! tongue
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by coogar: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane: ^lol

Sagamite, you know what I wrote is true. No wonder! So, because you are angry that you cannot openly express your love for juice bu.ttholes you now just put on this show about hating gays?

Your lovehate relationship for buttholes will kill you one day if you don't confess. You cretinous goat! tongue

kandiikane or kandiikoboko, are you ready to tell me the real story of the gambian vacation now? i have been searching for you........
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin grin

I have written all I can reveal. tongue

Searching for me where? I hope it was within nl? cheesy
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by coogar: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane: grin grin

I have written all I can reveal. tongue

Searching for me where? I hope it was within nl? cheesy

within NL? i was at your library today.
missed you by a hair's breadth. there are conflicting reports that you didn't tell the whole truth in your memoir. i want to give you one last chance to tell it all. we can put the story in a time capsule........only to be read when you clock 70(just 10 years from now)
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
bwahahahahaha grin grin U just found out??...that one na stale gist grin

Agbero person, you still want me to notice you?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
And you are a fucktardious cretinous monkey to say I have a ring in my nose. Goat!
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by coogar: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane: Which comflicting stories are these?

Lmao@just 10 years from now. You sabi say you fit born me? Anyways, it will just be a waste of time, let's just wait until I'm 70 and all shall be revealed.

you be mama now.
through the grape vine, i heard you wrote your thesis in an organiser. you are as old as canaan - why do you think i come to you for agony aunt advices?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
You are a fucktardious cretinious goat! Have you not posted a picture of your vulture like bald head feeling 16?

Sagamite:

You are person!

Are you saying your daft arsse has not posted a pix of you with a ring around your nose like a cretinous ox feeling funky?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

Sharrap, you fucktardious cretinous bush rat!

With your ranting over homose.xuals, are you indirectly calling attention to yóur bu.tthole so nl homos can pm to meet up for fing..ering sessions?

You are a fuckard!

Are you not the sick in the head person trying to promote perversion? With the addition of self-mutilation does that make you mentally troubled?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
coogar:

the moment you uttered your first sentence it showed you are in the neighbourhood of 60 yrs of age. your grandson enters uni this september - be fooling yourself you are young trying to lure young men into your lair. with your wrinkled labia minora, you would need a complete vagïnal reconstruction and a piece of hymën to be considered.

*falls from iroko tree*
Lmfaooo! grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by YorubaOmoge: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Love triangle: Kandii, Sagamite, and Sholly.

Who gets to keep the hottest UK man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.