Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja (38082 Views)

50 Trainees Share A Fish Head In Police College - Channels Tv / Your Thoughts On Jonathan's Comment At Police College, Ikeja? / Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Chinwem(f): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
What a shame
What a disgrace
Look at that bath room and toilet shocked..............speechless
O Lord please help Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
suffering n smilling....
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by juman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
osifred: This country tire me o

Tire me also.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by PHIPEX(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Does anybody here know how much the Policemen we see everyday earn? Sometimes I find it had to imagine that some of them earn less than 50k as salary yet we expect them to be very committed and sacrifice their lives to protect us. It takes extreme personal discipline for a Policeman with a family who earns such ridiculous salary and yet armed with a gun and bullets to shun corruption.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
I don't know why some are still bothering themselves over the state of affairs in Nigeria! That Hell hole is not a country! The average Nigerian behaves like an animal and hence treated like animals by their thieving animalistic leaders! Its a hell hole of animals!!! Nuff said...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nigeria police kwenu!!! Kotuma

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hm

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by wowo2: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Some people see and hear about this and are thinking of things they can do to change the situation - unfortunate thing is when they start to harbor thoughts of how they can also make small money (GEJ mentality), the devil and mammon will prove again that it is one. We never forget Kenny Martins, OBJ's in-law with the Police Equipment Foundation and the tens of billions of Naira that grew legs and then wings...na today
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
wowo2: Some people see and hear about this and are thinking of things they can do to change the situation - unfortunate thing is when they start to harbor thoughts of how they can also make small money (GEJ mentality), the devil and mammon will prove again that it is one. We never forget Kenny Martins, OBJ's in-law with the Police Equipment Foundation and the tens of billions of Naira that grew legs and then wings...na today

You are right bro! I have thinking the same thing about this case and the case of Fani Kayode. When are they going to prosecute Kenny Martin and Fani Kayode for the fraud/scam they committed?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Symphony007: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
If this is a nigerian police college then nigerian prisons are apartment blocks in hell rented from the devil!!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Iolo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Scrap the ministry of police to start with or make the IG the minister of police affairs. Too much bureaucracy is what's killing the police. Even the IG has little sway over its capital budget.

I wonder how a ministry of police run by outsiders will be able to know what capital projects are best serving for the police force. Hence, a lot of funds go to waste due to misapplication.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
This is a product of this kind of academy VS metro police undecided

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Seyidlc(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
If someone is dreaming of a better police force in this kinda environment..it's never feasible/realizable..geeez...
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
Just lyk Nigeria prison. So pathetic . No wonder they cant do without bribe
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by heman: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
That place needs to be bombed. I am ashamed of Nigeria authorities.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by warrior101: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
LOL
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by farolee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
osifred: This country tire me o

REFUGEE CAMP IS FAR BETTER THAN THIS
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by kokoye(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nigeria is getting better.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Aifey(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Tht y they bahave like foools n idioooots. They held a woman in my presence wit her baby cryin 4refusin 2giv then money. I almoat weept. I hate police lik hell. I promise never 2giv police a lift or ride even when rain is beatin them. Moroon. They are more of wild animals

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mehn am short of words

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
wow
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by neksummi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
I'm ashamed that the whole world is seeing this.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by chacha3(f): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Speechless
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by moredendisc: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYe_PDGHuY
Nigeria Police College: On The Brink Of Collapse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpvBM7c3Vyw
The Deplorable State Of The Police College Dormitory
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by elopee3000(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
imagine taking ur oyibo friend to go and see ur brother who is in police collage imagine what the oyibo will think after seeing this shit infested police collage
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
After staying in such a place for 13(Thirteen)solid months no wonder almost all Nigerian Police do have body odour
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Exponental(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
I'm not surprised @ all. They reflect the true training they get.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by profola2be(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
No Wonder they behave like ANIMALS,because they got trained in the ANIMAL FARM!!!!!
Even the Dogs I breed live in a neater place than this goat and sheep houses
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by smartg(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Noo o o wonder! some police men always behave abnormally and misbehave like touts, if a person without proper home training comes to train in this kind of a place what would you expect of him after the training and how can such person protect the nation?. Infact, those prisoners in kirikiri should be rejoicing and Thanking God by now because there's no different between the prison and the police college
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by jonnex: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
Do you mean NIGERIAN PRISON COLLEGE or NIGERIAN POLICE COLLEGE, iam very sorry for this generation.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by norrisman: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
it is the same in the UK and America! Afterall they have ghettos in the west too and people get killed in the west. Up Nigeria, Up PDP
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by profola2be(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ifykns: Just lyk Nigeria prison. So pathetic . No wonder they cant do without bribe
My brother,those in the Nigeria prisons,seeing the advance prison that their co-travellers(Nigeria Police) are being trained,I want to believe that,they will rather choose to continue to live their lives in Kirikiri and Ikoyi prison!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive / Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.