Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja (38080 Views)

50 Trainees Share A Fish Head In Police College - Channels Tv / Your Thoughts On Jonathan's Comment At Police College, Ikeja? / Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by levos2007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
i was arrested by Cypriot police and i slept in the cell over night, the cell was AC fitted with blanket even though i hate it
payless: Wow! Look at Nigeria Police College!

When I was a criminal Justice student in the U.S, I visited so many prisons in U.S and they look like middle-class apartment studios. Furnished with beds, sanitary wares, tooth brushes, clean toilets, clean towels for inmates, doctors, barbers, gym, basketball court, pool table and more. Some "middle class" in Nigeria wouldn't mind living in American prison environments if they were available for rent in Nigeria. Imagine prisons with internet service with full A/C.

Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by jonnex: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
profola2be: No Wonder they behave like ANIMALS,because they got trained in the ANIMAL FARM!!!!!
Even the Dogs I breed live in a neater place than this goat and sheep houses
, We cannot compare community police in U.K with our so-call boy scout policemen.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by theripper: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
I remember when one policeman beg me for 200 naira to chop se dem never pay am for 2 months, he show me him badge, tell me say na only 2 choices remain for am, beg or go rob. I just pity d man . Naija police dey suffer o, see dis kind zoo wey person stay and we expect dem to turn Supercops after, e no dey work like dat o. Na Garbage in Garbage out.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by violent(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
I'm surprised that many people are actually surprised by these pictures. Are you all out of touch or something? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nightshift(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
It's all wacko here . Alozie Ogugboaja where are you?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by bleufaucon: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
A very tired Nation!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
O

M

G
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by omenka(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
175: Very shameful indeed. Just like in most NYSC orientation camps.
You beat me to this.
Sometimes one cannot but feel sympathy for the men and women of the NPF. They are tasked with the most dangerous of jobs yet receive the least motivation.
Pics remind me of NYSC orientation camp in Isele-Uku, Delta state. Wonder if there could be any place worse than that to live.
Sometimes I feel so heartbroken about the state of this nation I just wanna cry all day. Yet the people whom we entrust with the mandate to see to it that things function just right are the ones that lose sleep over plotting to bring us down!
Nigeria will rise again someday I believe.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
My pipu don suffer cry cry cry

Innocent men and women who want to do right by this nation.

Pay sucks. Condition sucks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
i have to close this picture the moment i see one of my oyinbo co-worker walk behind me..where i won start the explanation?

1 Like

norrisman: it is the same in the UK and America! Afterall they have ghettos in the west too and people get killed in the west. Up Nigeria, Up PDP
My friend you better correct that your statement.Where is it same in the UK and the US?We are talking of police college here and not Ghetto.Seems you skipped the caption and view the pictures before making a comment.mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Explains why Nigerian police smell.

You call pouring filthy water on yourself in a filthy room bathing?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by slimfit1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Imagine how the prisons will look like.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by COOLDUN: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
No wonder the Nigeria Police are so brutal, how do you expect a prisoner to treat the citizens well? These pictures really show that what we have in Nigeria are ex prisoners in the Police uniforms. All the ex and present Police affairs ministers supposed to tired and executed with immediate effect. The government symmetrically incites the Police with the citizenry so that they will continue to be looting the common wealth. Tell me how Police personnel who passed out from this slum will behave well? Nigeria is rotten.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
I know i'm stating the obvious, but those pics bring home the fact that ever since the time of Zik, Awo and Sadauna, our subsequent leaders have been completely visionless and useless (esp' the military guys).
God bless you for this sensitive observation

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Meegadough: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
Is this training? They should be sleeping on bare floor.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Sijo01(f): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Singing Eedireess Abdulkareem. . .Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter . . . .Despicable!

.....kposa, kposa...... gun shot in the air...
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
I will like to ask those in Authority the functions of the Ministry of Police Affair and the rational behind the creating of that Ministry and also the appointment of a Minsiter to oversee this Ministry?What is really the job of the Ministry,Is it just to pay salary?If yes what happens to the Billions allocated to the Ministry annually?Nigeria seems to me Like a cursed Country.Cant help but laughing when i saw the old type writters.Now i see why the policemen are possessed with Envy whenever they see anyone with a laptop.See them grinning in frustration cause Naija boys don device new method YBNL(Yahoo Boy No Laptop)
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by gerald09(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nw which evil spirit caused this vomit
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Fhemmmy: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
And we wonder how come we have a nation with the kinda cops that we have?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Sijo01(f): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
smh for naija system.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by ProfessorEmma: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
So even police do suffer like the masses too, even at their camp?? Chei....
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by slimfit1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
the_ripper: I remember when one policeman beg me for 200 naira to chop se dem never pay am for 2 months, he show me him badge, tell me say na only 2 choices remain for am, beg or go rob. I just pity d man . Naija police dey suffer o, see dis kind zoo wey person stay and we expect dem to turn Supercops after, e no dey work like dat o. Na Garbage in Garbage out.

The police is the problem of this country, once the police know their job descriptions the role they play in a country this country will change for the better.looking at these pictures I don't think those people are well trained, this is right to the top the inspector general of police I don't think he knows what his job entails at. Apart from the president he should be the most powerful man in Nigeria but that is if he can be fair in the way they conduct themselves.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Rossikk(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
These are tragic scenes of neglect which the federal government must IMMEDIATELY start to redress.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by emmaskyblue(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
How can police be ur frnd in unfriendly environ?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Igweka(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
God
bless the poster,infact it remind me my days back in Ikeja police
college.dometary 14 is my base.the front is full of human fisces.any 2007 intake here. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by takedat(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Past and present IGP's should be held responsible for having men who are been trained to police the nation in these squalid conditions. Osanyande and Olubolade should also be made to account for the billions appropriated for police welfare!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by slimfit1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Professor Emma: So even police do suffer like the masses too, even at their camp?? Chei....

That's what they deserve they have short memories otherwise they should have arrested a lot of criminals that should have sorted it out.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by ikachi1: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
The behavior of a person is a manifestation of his upbringing be it parental upbringing or by association. Now we begin to wonder why Nigeria police is uncultured and brutal. Here is the answer! They were trained and treated like animals. What baffles me is that government budgets money year in and year out for their welfare which goes into the pockets of their bosses for their own welfare. What you see is what you get. Period!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by slimfit1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
emmaskyblue: How can police be ur frnd in unfriendly environ?

Listen yeah these are people that should be telling us our right not the other way round they know their right let them go and fight for it . Otherwise let other people that know do it simple u don't feel sorry for anyone or u just wasting your time.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Lol, I no fit cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.