Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja (38083 Views)

50 Trainees Share A Fish Head In Police College - Channels Tv / Your Thoughts On Jonathan's Comment At Police College, Ikeja? / Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2013
This one of the reasons policemen lack motivation and are corrupt.
1. Most nigerian policemen enroll into the police force due to unemployment and poverty issues and not because they want to serve the nation and protect lives and property. These men and women are mostly uneducated, uncultured and unnutured.
They go through the police college where they live under harsh living conditions, some of the good ones who are willing to serve face prejudice, nepotism and unjust favoritism.
The anomalies and injustice continue as they get a rank in the force. Their salaries and allowances are too meager, they're barely paid on time, they're barely promoted and worst of all, nobody takes care of their families when they die in active service.
Sometimes you can't help but feel sorry for them.

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2013
JUDAAAAS!!!!!!!JUDASSS!!!!!!!!JUDaaaas IScaRiOT!!!!!!!!!!! chei NAIJA POLICE haf suffer well well in this country SMH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2013
SPEECHLESS......SPEECHLESS.... ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS.

I thought there is a ministry of police affairs.....speechless...this is inhuman!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by ifebosco: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2013
now i know why our police protect our political criminals in this country
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2013
When are all the past leaders going to be held accountable for the rot they left for us?
Aren't they supposed to be shot in the eye already?
Am quiet sure money has being allocated for repairing this place and it must have disappeared inside some selfish, callous bastar.ds tummy!
Oh pity!!!

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by babapupa: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2013
I wonder why the laptops are not in this thread, but somewhere losing their minds and obsessed with Lagos state.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Meanwhile some idiot will say Nigeria is better than USA,if I hear that rubbish again.
Even a dog pound in the US looks better than this filth called police college.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Venchy: 1:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Monkey dey chop Baboon dey work.....God punish Nigerian Politicians.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by pharmow: 1:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Eye sore............ must everything in care of Nigerian government deteriorate to an abysmal state for God's sake.

Whak kind of police officers do U expect to be product of this college?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
I know i'm stating the obvious, but those pics bring home the fact that ever since the time of Zik, Awo and Sadauna, our subsequent leaders have been completely visionless and useless (esp' the military guys).

Please! Military are known to cater for its officers. Nigerian Navy is an example where officers are treated like gold and paid well. Blame our civilian government not Military. Military gave up power more than 13 yrs ago.

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 17, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Please! Military are known to cater for its officers. Nigerian Navy is an example were officers are treated like gold and paid well. Blame our civilian government not Military. Military gave up power more than 13 yrs ago.

And you sincerely think the decay you see there happened as soon as OBJ took office as president ( an ex military btw)
Think again
It doesn't look like anything new has been done to that college since the time it was commissioned by Lord Lugard or whatever white man built it

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2013
I'm surprised we haven't read about recruits being bitten by snakes
The place looks like it will be harboring all sorts of serpents in the nooks and crevices

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Hoodrat(m): 1:43am On Jan 17, 2013
shocked shocked naija don surfer see nigerian police college like Auschswitz concentration camp. No wonder many graduate to become a rogue and notorious criminal in uniform.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Theblessed(f): 1:49am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=28pt]Shame, Shame - Disgraceful!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by benlay(m): 1:56am On Jan 17, 2013
.....and then someone gon' tell me he still believes that this country should still stand as 'ONE UNITED COUNTRY', it's not gonna work! P E R I O D!
Yorubas shuold stop being cowards and come out of our shells, there is no way we can continue this way, nothing will change except disintegrattion of the components called Nigeria then we can devise a different way of life and how we want to be governed not some 'arrangement process' that we have now.

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 17, 2013
babapupa: I wonder why the laptops are not in this thread, but somewhere losing their minds and obsessed with Lagos state.

Did you say Lagos?
You berra not be pointing fingers at GEJ,4 point back at you
Oya see schools in Lagos
The thread is on this site
Same stinking poo grin

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Hoodrat(m): 2:12am On Jan 17, 2013
This is what evil,greed,selfishness,corruption and laziness can do. Black human black brain.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by babapupa: 2:45am On Jan 17, 2013
nwando:

Did you say Lagos?
You berra not be pointing fingers at GEJ,4 point back at you
Oya see schools in Lagos
The thread is on this site
Same stinking poo grin

So, posting some random internet pictures is the best way to defend your incompetent masters. Typical laptop dullard. Smh...

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 17, 2013
babapupa:

So, posting some random internet pictures is the best way to defend your incompetent masters. Typical laptop dullard. Smh...

Keep living in denial
Eko no baje,more Lagos state owned schools
Same stinking poo
If GEJ is incompetent because of the police college,so is Fashola
These schools are in his state
Same principle
No?

http://aderinola./2011/04/28/governor-fashola-festac-grammar-school-ti-baje-o/

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by automaticcars: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2013
femmyb: Meanwhile some idiot will say Nigeria is better than USA,if I hear that rubbish again.
Even a dog pound in the US looks better than this filth called police college.

I hear that a lot about Nigeria being better than U.S on this forum. Some people are clueless and don't even know what is going on around them. A young boy who happened to spend his first years in Lagos was brought here at the age of five. When the boy was fifteen, he travelled to Nigeria and someone took him to the mall somewhere in Lekki, when the boy came back to the U.S he said Oh my God you have to see what they call mall in Nigeria. Unbelievable place to do shopping. I said he should have gone to Obalende and shop instead of going to where the so called Nigerian middle-class shop in Lekki. May be that would have showed him the reason why to appreciate America more.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by geekinthelead: 3:34am On Jan 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
I know i'm stating the obvious, but those pics bring home the fact that ever since the time of Zik, Awo and Sadauna, our subsequent leaders have been completely visionless and useless (esp' the military guys).

Rubbish.. you talking about people who failed to keep the nation together without war.. tongue You just as dumb as they were!.. tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by ijebabe: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2013
I'm just speechless. This is really deplorable! cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Isiterere(m): 3:49am On Jan 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Garbage in = garbage out! No wonder they're so inhuman sometimes; they've been dehumanised right from training.
. What more can I say ! Its GIGO... Its a total shame....
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Isiterere(m): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2013
ogb5: Thats why it is called a school. They are training them to be able to enjoy their deplorable barracks when they pass out grin
At least moving to the smelling barracks from the training school will be an improvement and will be a good motivator for the recruits to study so as to escape the training school as soon as possible.
. Oro ashiere lo ma n yato. You're very wrong on this. I wonder the kind family you came from... Mschew smh for u.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by automaticcars: 4:06am On Jan 17, 2013
Isiterere: . Oro ashiere lo ma n yato. You're very wrong on this. I wonder the kind family you came from... Mschew smh for u.

ROTFLMAO! OMG!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2013
Not funny ...I just gagged and almost threw up embarassed ...this is first class Torture lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by juman(m): 4:13am On Jan 17, 2013
One nigeria is a REAL setback.

How much would government need to spend to standardized the place?

But the problem is one nigeria is a poo.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by tutu1: 4:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Well even youth coupers who are graduate stay in worse condition, its a Nigerian factor, later people will be complaining that Rick Ross short vidoe in Nigerian ghetto as if the real Nigeria is not a slum,we are lucky CNN or BBC has not put this up. With all the resources and funding the police force gets this is the best they could come up with, our leaders lied SMH.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by EkoIle1: 4:43am On Jan 17, 2013
nwando:

Keep living in denial
Eko no baje,more Lagos state owned schools
Same stinking poo
If GEJ is incompetent because of the police college,so is Fashola
These schools are in his state
Same principle
No?

http://aderinola./2011/04/28/governor-fashola-festac-grammar-school-ti-baje-o/

Dummy. Old gist.

This is from the same site you got that rubbish from...

Governor Fashola Finally Makes His Presence Known at Festac Grammar School

LASG awards contract for Reconstruction work at Festac Grammar School

http://aderinola./tag/festac-grammar-school/

Now, can you show us what your incompetent masters are doing about what's these pictures..

I can't believe this dullard is proving me right. You are yet to say anything about the deplorable conditions shown in the picture, but instead it's the same fixation on Lagos.

Pathetic souls...

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by xtielauder(f): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2013
shocked sadChinekemeeeeeee...WTF!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by EkoIle1: 4:53am On Jan 17, 2013

N588m fraud: Ex-IGP Ehindero remanded in Kuje Prison

A former Inspector General of Police, Sunday Gabriel Ehindero, and a former Commissioner of Police in charge of Budget during his tenure, John Obaniyi, were on Friday ordered remanded in Kuje Prison, Abuja for alleged misappropriation of N588 million. The order, given by an Abuja High Court, followed the dismissal of the order sought by

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/n588m-fraud-ex-igp-ehindero-remanded-in-kuje-prison/
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja by Solozzo(m): 4:57am On Jan 17, 2013
Shame!! We drove by the campus in December and was shocked by the decrepit state. Op pls post photos on YouTube and Facebook as well.

Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55