Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (26174 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by capttobiaswilco: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
THe talk of sending super sonic F7 fighter is unschooled and from untrained arm chair generals, for the following reasons
- design Con Ops - Air defence - no high profile targets, or aerial threat
- Performance - short loiter time, speed to high to engage mobile small profile bush-war targets, counter insurgency
war
- Ordinace payload - air to ground payload too low to effect significant close air support, which requires mutiple
ordinance capability than single or multiple heavy load.
- Survivability in a low intensity conflict and slow speed air support and SAM S7 active environment would be very
very low due to slow speed handling, no effective CAMPs,- a very frightning high possibility of a SAM Kill, due also
to terrain ( excellent and open line of sight SAM locking and deployment range)
THe alpha jet offers the best asset as available in NAF, but I hope the upgrade includes , armoured bucket cockpit area against AAG, chaff despensers for CAMPs effect, The rebles during the ECOMOG did not have any SAM capability, Mali has shown that MANPADs are available.
The French must not be mistaken ( It's Con Ops was designed for Utility Ops including ground attack and excenllent
slow speed handling due to Large Delta wing config.
Theatre capable aircraft are - SU24 frogfoot, Sepecat Jaguar, RW gun ships(Mi24,Mi35,etc),armed high endurance UAVs and know the South African's new Multi-role home designed combat aircraft, ideal for Bush war ( Con Ops was born in battle)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/09/27/see-south-africas-new-multi-mission-combat-plane-in-action/
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by bennethamobi: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
OH, AROSA, IT'S A PITY U DON'T KNOW WERE U'RE COMING FROM, NOW, LET ME REFRESH UR MEMORIEZ.TALKING ABOUT D BIAFRAN'S, DO U REALIZE THAT 80 TO 90 PECENT OF BUSINESSES IN UR STATE AS AT TODAY, & AS WE SPEAK, IS BEEN OWNED BY D BIAFRAN'S.JUST 4 D RECORDS, AND SECOND, POINT ABOUT D EDO WOMEN, I BELIEVE U HAVE ALL D INFORMATIONS ALREADY. SO, THERE'S NOTING TO DISCUSS ABOUT.AND, AROSA IS HIGH TIME U START ACTING MATURELY & STOP ACTING CHILDISHLY, PLZ,WAKE UR ASS UP& SMELL D FUCKING CURFFING.CUZ, 24TH CENTURY IS ALL ABOUT FACING REALITY YEAH.ALSO, IT'S NOT WHAT U SAY, IT'S WHAT U CAN PROVE.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by bennethamobi: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
ROSSIKK, UR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE WILL NOT& CAN NEVER B A NEW THING 2 ME, U FUSTRATED MORRON.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
naptu2: ^^^^^^^
How weird is that?

My brother I don't even know who he is. Some people really have issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Arosa(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
benneth amobi: OH, AROSA, IT'S A PITY U DON'T KNOW WERE U'RE COMING FROM, NOW, LET ME REFRESH UR MEMORIEZ.TALKING ABOUT D BIAFRAN'S, DO U REALIZE THAT 80 TO 90 PECENT OF BUSINESSES IN UR STATE AS AT TODAY, & AS WE SPEAK, IS BEEN OWNED BY D BIAFRAN'S.JUST 4 D RECORDS, AND SECOND, POINT ABOUT D EDO WOMEN, I BELIEVE U HAVE ALL D INFORMATIONS ALREADY. SO, THERE'S NOTING TO DISCUSS ABOUT.AND, AROSA IS HIGH TIME U START ACTING MATURELY & STOP ACTING CHILDISHLY, PLZ,WAKE UR ASS UP& SMELL D FUCKING CURFFING.CUZ, 24TH CENTURY IS ALL ABOUT FACING REALITY YEAH.ALSO, IT'S NOT WHAT U SAY, IT'S WHAT U CAN PROVE.

I am not anti-Igbo if that is what you think, the contrary is the case. It's just that I am not a fan of the BIAFRAN idea.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by bennethamobi: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
ROSSIKK, WHY DO U GET MAD WHENEVER U HEAR D WORLD BIAFRA, WELL, HAZ I'VE MENSIONED EARLIER. IS LIKE U'RE LOOSEN IT,BUT FROM UR WORLDS.I SENT JELOSY, HATRED, AND, CONFUSION.I MEAN,HYPOCRATES LIKE U, IS WHAT I SEE ON A DEAILY BASES.SO, REMEMBER BIAFRAN'S NOT HYPOCRATES LIKE U.BIG FULL EWU, ALSO, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, I AM A BIAFRAN MAN 4 LIFE.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by bennethamobi: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
UR FUCKING STATEMENT STATED THAT IN D FIRST PLACE,AND, U SEE WHY I SAID, U SHOULD RE-EXAMINE UR MENTAL STATE OF HEALTH. U SEE WORLDS DON'T LIE,SORRY, I DON'T GET U WRONG BIG FULL& A LIER.GUY, U 'RE AN ALIEN HONESTLY,A TERRIBLE AT THAT.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by bennethamobi: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
hey techwritter, no b small thin ooo.guyz, have u 4gotten that here at home, we have a situation we need to solve b4 going to mali. and,on this same issue we lost our soldierz, when boko haram went & set a bomb on their way to mali.tell u what guyz,recently d emir of kano & his son escape an assasination atempt by disame boko haram boyz.and, also,babangida is now adversing president goodluck to have a rethink about having a dialog with boko haram, guyz, can u immagine what babangida is saying.simply because d boko haram boyz targeted to kill d emir of kano& his son,plz educate on this,were waz babangida when d average masses of nigerians our dying, b4 his very eyez, were waz babangida,when d boko haram boyz started spreding within d northern region,and what, contribution did babangida contributed to d northern society b4 he left govt.noting but corruption within d entire system of govt in nigeria,also, babangida& d entire emirs in d northern region help to create a mosterz that's eaten them up as at today in d norther region. and now,that everything haz gone out of hand, his now looking 4 away out. in order to protect him self & that of his fmly,well it's 2 late to cry when d head is off.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by natedalo: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2013
capttobiaswilco:
THe talk of sending super sonic F7 fighter is unschooled and from untrained arm chair generals, for the following reasons
- design Con Ops - Air defence - no high profile targets, or aerial threat
- Performance - short loiter time, speed to high to engage mobile small profile bush-war targets, counter insurgency
war
- Ordinace payload - air to ground payload too low to effect significant close air support, which requires mutiple
ordinance capability than single or multiple heavy load.
- Survivability in a low intensity conflict and slow speed air support and SAM S7 active environment would be very
very low due to slow speed handling, no effective CAMPs,- a very frightning high possibility of a SAM Kill, due also
to terrain ( excellent and open line of sight SAM locking and deployment range)
THe alpha jet offers the best asset as available in NAF, but I hope the upgrade includes , armoured bucket cockpit area against AAG, chaff despensers for CAMPs effect, The rebles during the ECOMOG did not have any SAM capability, Mali has shown that MANPADs are available.
The French must not be mistaken ( It's Con Ops was designed for Utility Ops including ground attack and excenllent
slow speed handling due to Large Delta wing config.
Theatre capable aircraft are - SU24 frogfoot, Sepecat Jaguar, RW gun ships(Mi24,Mi35,etc),armed high endurance UAVs and know the South African's new Multi-role home designed combat aircraft, ideal for Bush war ( Con Ops was born in battle)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/09/27/see-south-africas-new-multi-mission-combat-plane-in-action/

you can't blame them. its what they have they are sending. Though built for air combat at least the chengdu f7(mig-21) can still carry unguided air to ground rockets or dumb bombs so it will make a slight impact.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by nortcentrallord(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let's destroy their Fadaz. Idiats. All sympathiser, go n die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera / Youths Set Ablaze PDP Chieftain's House In Jos / Amaechi Praying As He Attends Church Service... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.