Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (26167 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by FreeGlobe(f): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

you are a delusional mutherfckr - if nigeria is so powerful why has it alllowed france to invade and occupy mali? mutherfckr can you answer that simple question?
you are wasting your time with that numbskull. He is the most disgraced personality on nairaland for his mental deficiency, just slap your own sense into him and move on.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

mutherfckr - you have been quoting your enslavers who are filling your empty head with BS about how your economy is projected to be the fastest growing economy by 2011 to 2050 - these are the same scum bags who run and control the world bank and the IMF two major organisations that have got your economy in a choke hold and have reduced the average african to a pauper in his own country, but like the brain dead dumb arse you are you continue to loyally repeat the lies of these modern day enslavers did you have a lobotomy recently? is this the reason for your gross stupi.idity?

Why don't you provide your own research debunking their 'lies'? Shouting frantically like a lunatic is not debunking. Oh sure the World Bank has its own problems, but simple things like GDP analysis, economic projection etc, are based on verifiable research, and thus cannot be disputed without countervailing information/research on YOUR part. So what's stopping you from conducting your own study, since right now you have nothing to show apart from a big loud mouth?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are wasting your time with that numbskull. He is the most disgraced personality on nairaland for his mental deficiency, just slap your own sense into him and move on.

the guy is the biggest mutherfcking piece of delusional shi.t i have ever come across in my life,

the united states is stationing troops all over africa as we speak, france is bombing and killing innocent malians in order to consolidate their control over mali's gold and various other valuable natural resources and this bas.tard is here talking bull.shi...t about nigeria being the fastest growing economy in africa? and to think this ba.stard has the nerve to call people illiterates - how is it that an economy is growign but over 70% of its population are submerged in poverty, rosikk or whatever you call yourself - fck off!!!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

Why don't you provide your own research debunking their 'lies'? Shouting frantically like a lunatic is not debunking. Oh sure the World Bank has its own problems, but simple things like GDP analysis, economic projection etc, are based on verifiable research, and thus cannot be disputed without countervailing information/research on YOUR part. So what's stopping you from conducting your own study, since right now you have nothing to show apart from a big loud mouth?

where is your own research and verifiable facts mutherfckr?

aside from quoting your imperialist masters like the world bank and other agents of imperialsism such as PCW where are your own facts coming from?
fck off!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

the guy is the biggest mutherfcking piece of delusional shi.t i have ever come across in my life,

the united states is stationing troops all over africa as we speak, france is bombing and killing innocent malians in order to consolidate their control over mali's gold and various other valuable natural resources and this bas.tard is here talking bull.shi...t about nigeria being the fastest growing economy in africa?

So Nigeria should go and fight USA and France otherwise she is not a fast growing economy? The USA has stationed troops throughout Europe and Asia for decades. Has that stopped those regions from growing? India has over 500 million illiterates. Has that stopped them from progressing? Your problem is your inferiority complex. And your parents are bastards for you to dare use that term here.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

where is your own research and verifiable facts mutherfckr?

I can only link you to world class research. Shame it's wasted on a peabrain.

aside from quoting your imperialist masters like the world bank and other agents of imperialsism such as PCW where are your own facts coming from?
fck off!

Why are you using their internet and computers? I bet you have on an imperialist shirt and trousers too. And an imperialist watch. You're even typing in an imperialist language. Can't you type in your language? Did Nigeria, the ''agent of imperialism'' not educate your worthless behind? Where would you be without the education Nigeria gave you? Not in the village counting chickens and tapping palm wine? Compound idiot. Without Nigeria, you would be nothing, so stfu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

So Nigeria should go and fight USA and France otherwise she is not a fast growing economy? The USA has stationed troops througfhout Europe and Asia for decades. Has that stopped those regions from growing? India has over 50o million illiterated. Has that stopped them from progressing? Your problem is your inferiority complex. And your parents are bastards for you to dare use that term here.

see this ignorant wanna be intellectual - no nation can ever call itself a powerful nation UNLESS IT CAN DEFEND ITS TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY YOU ST.UPID DUMD MUTHERFCKING I.DYAT - HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BERLIN CONFERENCE ?? THOSE BOUNDARIES DRAWN IN 1885 BY EUROPE ARE STILL WHAT DICTATES AFRICA'S DESTINY, UNTIL AFRICAN NATIONS CAN BREAK FREE FROM THOSE BOUNDARIES EVERYTHING AFRICANS TRY TO DO IS FUTILE.

DUMMY DO YOU THINK THAT EUROPE IS READY TO GIVE UP THE RICHEST CONTINENT IN THE WORLD WITHOUT A FIGHT?

I KNOW YOU ARE TOO ST.UPID TO UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF THAT STATEMENT.

WHAT IS FRANCE DOING SPENDING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPLOYING TROOPS TO MALI?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

I can only link you to world class research. Shame it's wasted on a peabrain.

Why are you using their internet and computers? I bet you have on an imperialist shirt and trousers too. And an imperialist watch. You're even typing in an imperialist language. Can't you type in your language? Did Nigeria, the ''agent of imperialism'' not educate your worthless behind? Where would you be without the education Nigeria gave you? Not in the village counting chickens and tapping palm wine? Compound idiot. Without Nigeria, you would be nothing, so stfu.

TYPICAL WEAK ARGUMENTS USED BY DUMB FOOLS WHO HAVE REFUSED TO CONFRONT THE HARSH REALITY OF THEIR EXISTENCE AS AFRICANS LIVING UNDER THE SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

fool - are you aware that a nigerian invented the internet?

also did you know that the chinese invented gunpowder but that didnt stop the europeans from using it for their own benefits enablign them to conquer the entire world, it doesnt matter who invented this or that - what matters is what you do with the invention, as you can see the europeans used gunpowder which they did not invent to conquer the world.

dullard!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

see this ignorant wanna be intellectual - no nation can ever call itself a powerful nation UNLESS IT CAN DEFEND ITS TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY YOU ST.UPID DUMD MUTHERFCKING I.DYAT

Who has threatened Nigeria's territorial integrity, your stup.id worthless babboon?

- HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BERLIN CONFERENCE ?? THOSE BOUNDARIES DRAWN IN 1885 BY EUROPE ARE STILL WHAT DICTATES AFRICA'S DESTINY, UNTIL AFRICAN NATIONS CAN BREAK FREE FROM THOSE BOUNDARIES EVERYTHING AFRICANS TRY TO DO IS FUTILE.

And we should believe you because?

What are your qualifications? Are you a political scientist?

DUMMY DO YOU THINK THAT EUROPE IS READY TO GIVE UP THE RICHEST CONTINENT IN THE WORLD WITHOUT A FIGHT?

I KNOW YOU ARE TOO ST.UPID TO UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF THAT STATEMENT.

Why are you using western items like computers and the internet, ASSSHOLE?? What happened to your super-human inventive skills that you now depend on the same west you hate to communicate with me?

WHAT IS FRANCE DOING SPENDING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPLOYING TROOPS TO MALI?

If France has commercial interests there, why should she not defend them?

You do realise it's not a crime to hold commercial interests? Aturu.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

TYPICAL WEAK ARGUMENTS USED BY DUMB FOOLS WHO HAVE REFUSED TO CONFRONT THE HARSH REALITY OF THEIR EXISTENCE AS AFRICANS LIVING UNDER THE SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

fool - are you aware that a nigerian invented the internet?

Not that it's beyond our people, but I think you're wrong in that assertion. Kindly provide details, and please don't mention Emeagwali.

also did you know that the chinese invented gunpowder but that didnt stop the europeans from using it for their own benefits enablign them to conquer the entire world, it doesnt matter who invented this or that - what matters is what you do with the invention, as you can see the europeans used gunpowder which they did not invent to conquer the world.

dullard!

Look at stuff I knew long before you were born. Go teach that stuff to your semi-literate siblings, not your betters.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

Who has threatened Nigeria's territorial integrity, your stup.id worthless babboon?

MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS THAT THOSE US DRONES DESCEND ON YOUR COMPOUND THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NIGERIA'S TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY IS INDEED BEING THREATENED - dumbarse!

And we should believe you because

because unlike you i have a functioning brain

What are your qualifications? Are you a political scientist?

like i said unlike you - i have a functioning brain

Why are you using western items like computers and the internet, ASSSHOLE??

dumbarse westerners built their entire civilisation on the knowledge they stole from africa

If France has commercial interests there, why should she not defend them?

You do realise it's not a crime to hold commercial interests? Aturu.

even if that commercial interest leads to genocide, mass poverty and total destruction of african people? for that response alone you deserve to be sterilised.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 1:10am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28: because unlike you i have a functioning brain

You have cotton wool stuffed in your head, not a brain.

westerners built their entire civilisation on the knowledge they stole from africa

I knew that before you were born.

even if that commercial interest leads to genocide, mass poverty and total destruction of african people?

Show us HOW that is occurring in this instance. (Mali)

How does allowing Islamic fanatics to overrun and destroy Timbuktu and Mali, make it better?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 1:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

You have cotton wool stuffed in your head, not a brain.

I knew that before you were born.

Show us HOW that is occurring in this instance. (Mali)

How does allowing Islamic fanatics to overrun and destroy Timbuktu and Mali, make it better?

the mali invasion by france has nothing to do with the so called war on terror and everythign to do with saving europe and america's imminent economic collapse - europe and the united states are implementing a plan that was created in the early 2000s in order to stymie chinese investment in africa and slow down the chinese economic growth that is now threatening the united states world hegemony.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 1:25am On Jan 18, 2013
rosikkk - WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

FRANCE'S NEO COLONIAL INVASION OF MALI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Jopsn2ZKQ
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 1:57am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28: rosikkk - WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

FRANCE'S NEO COLONIAL INVASION OF MALI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Jopsn2ZKQ

This video just caused a big fat yawn.

So what are you saying Nigeria should do? Sit back and let the ISLAMISTS overrun Mali? Do you think an Arab Islamist fanatical govt sitting in Bamako will leave Nigeria alone? I don't give a hoot if France or the US are clandestinely sponsoring such groups. WHY ARE THEY (the Arabs) ALLOWING THEMSELVES To be used against Africans? And WHY should Nigeria fold her arms? Our job is to go there and disperse them. Send them back to Algeria or Libya, NOT let them spread to Nigeria and West Africa.

As for the Chinese, THEY BETTER GET IN ON THE ACT or THEY WILL LOSE OUT on their investments. Why should that be our problem? It is not our job to protect Chinese investments in Africa either. If China can see what the west are doing, why doesn't she start counter measures to checkmate tiny France's machinations? Is France richer or more powerful than China? China certainly has the resources to shake things up a little.

Instead she leaves countries like Nigeria and co to sort their way out of the debacle. If China has interests in Africa, she should not be aloof as these things are happening.

But Nigeria will NOT sit back and allow Arab Islamic fanatics any control of any land in West Africa. We are not going to Mali to protect France's interests. We are going there to protect OUR interests, as the leading nation of a secular, tolerant, pluralistic sub-region.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 2:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

This video just caused a big fat yawn.

So what are you saying Nigeria should do? Sit back and let the ISLAMISTS overrun Mali? Do you think an Arab Islamist fanatical govt sitting in Bamako will leave Nigeria alone? I don't give a hoot if France or the US are clandestinely sponsoring such groups. WHY ARE THEY (the Arabs) ALLOWING THEMSELVES To be used against Africans? And WHY should Nigeria fold her arms? Our job is to go there and disperse them. Send them back to Algeria or Libya, NOT let them spread to Nigeria and West Africa.

As for the Chinese, THEY BETTER GET IN ON THE ACT or THEY WILL LOSE OUT on their investments. Why should that be our problem? It is not our job to protect Chinese investments in Africa either. If China can see what the west are doing, why doesn't she start counter measures to checkmate tiny France's machinations? Is France richer or more powerful than China? China certainly has the resources to shake things up a little.

Instead she leaves countries like Nigeria and co to sort their way out of the debacle. If China has interests in Africa, she should not be aloof as these things are happening. But Nigeria will NOT sit back and allow Arab Islamic fanatics any control of any land in West Africa. We are not going to Mali to protect France's interests. We are going there to protect OUR interests, as the leading nation of a secular, tolerant, pluralistic sub-region.

don't worry that yawn will soon turn into screams of horror - do you think Mali is the only west african country earmarked for US/EU intervention?

keep dreaming.

this is just the beginning.

its like you didnt read what i posted in one of my previous posts - nigeria is still under british control and therefore our intervention in mali is purely as an errand boy on behalf of britain/EU, we are not in mali of our own volition - we do not call the shots -europe and america call the shots we have been instructed by our masters to go in and secure mali's natural resources on behalf of our masters, we are merely being used as canon fodder, if you are still refusing to wake up to the reality of what it means to be a client state of europe and america then i can not help you.

the uprising in mali was instigated by france and america - all those weapons that flooded mali - where did they come from - who is financing these so called islamists? dont forget that al qaeda which overthrew Qadaffi in libya was armed and funded by the CIA, this same group relocated to syria and are now trying to overthrow the syrian govt - who is financing and arming them? how come the US supports al qaeda in syria and libya but not in mali or algeria? dont you think there are serious inconsistencies in the west's stories about this so called war on terror? is it possible to suppport terrorists in one country and denounce the same terrorists in another country?

dont worry china will respond to all these provocations very soon and the US will be the biggest losers because their entire economy is dependant on china buying their worthless treasury bond - once china gets fed up of this arrangement and decides to ask for their 2 trillion dollar debt to be repaid it will be curtains for america.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 2:34am On Jan 18, 2013
[b]January 17, 2013 (LD-Tony Cartalucci) -

By Design: French Mali Invasion Spills into Algeria - January 17, 2013 (LD-Tony Cartalucci)

Exactly as predicted, the ongoing French "intervention" in the North African nation of Mali has spilled into Algeria - the next most likely objective of Western geopolitical interests in the region since the successful destabilization of Libya in 2011.

In last week's "France Displays Unhinged Hypocrisy as Bombs Fall on Mali" report, it was stated specifically that:
"As far back as August of 2011, Bruce Riedel out of the corporate-financier funded think-tank, the Brookings Institution, wrote "Algeria will be next to fall," where he gleefully predicted success in Libya would embolden radical elements in Algeria, in particular AQIM. Between extremist violence and the prospect of French airstrikes, Riedel hoped to see the fall of the Algerian government. Ironically Riedel noted:
Algeria has expressed particular concern that the unrest in Libya could lead to the development of a major safe haven and sanctuary for al-Qaeda and other extremist jihadis.
And thanks to NATO, that is exactly what Libya has become - a Western sponsored sanctuary for Al-Qaeda. AQIM's headway in northern Mali and now French involvement will see the conflict inevitably spill over into Algeria. It should be noted that Riedel is a co-author of "Which Path to Persia?" which openly conspires to arm yet another US State Department-listed terrorist organization (list as #28), the Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK) to wreak havoc across Iran and help collapse the government there - illustrating a pattern of using clearly terroristic organizations, even those listed as so by the US State Department, to carry out US foreign policy."
Now, it is reported that "Al Qaeda-linked" terrorists have seized American hostages in Algeria in what is being described by the Western press as "spill over" from France's Mali operations.

The Washington Post, in their article, "Al-Qaida-linked militants seize BP complex in Algeria, take hostages in revenge for Mali," claims:
"As Algerian army helicopters clattered overhead deep in the Sahara desert, Islamist militants hunkered down for the night in a natural gas complex they had assaulted Wednesday morning, killing two people and taking dozens of foreigners hostage in what could be the first spillover from France’s intervention in Mali."

The Wall Street Journal, in its article, "Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria," reports that:
"Militants with possible links to al Qaeda seized about 40 foreign hostages, including several Americans, at a natural-gas field in Algeria, posing a new level of threat to nations trying to blunt the growing influence of Islamist extremists in Africa.

As security officials in the U.S. and Europe assessed options to reach the captives from distant bases, Algerian security forces failed in an attempt late Wednesday to storm the facility."
The WSJ also added:
"Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said the U.S. would take "necessary and proper steps" in the hostage situation, and didn't rule out military action. He said the Algeria attack could represent a spillover from Mali."
And it is military action, both covert and incrementally more overt, that will see the West's extremist proxies and the West's faux efforts to stem them, increasingly creep over the Mali-Algerian border, as the old imperial maps of Europe are redrawn right before our eyes.

Image: The French Empire at its height right before the World Wars. The regions that are now Libya, Algeria, Mali, and the Ivory Coast all face reconquest by the French and Anglo-Americans, with French troops literally occupying the region and playing a pivotal role in installing Western-friendly client regimes. Also notice Syria too, was a French holding - now under attack by US-British-French funded, armed, and backed terrorists - the same terrorists allegedly being fought in Mali and now Algeria.

Meanwhile, these very same terrorist forces continue to receive funding, arms, covert military support, and diplomatic recognition in Syria, by NATO, and specifically the US and France who are both claiming to fight the "Free Syrian Army's" ideological and very literal allies in North Africa.

In reality, Al Qaeda is allowing the US and France to intervene and interfere in Algeria, after attempts in 2011 to trigger political subversion was soundly defeated by the Algerian government. Al Qaeda is essentially both a casus belli and mercenary force, deployed by the West against targeted nations. It is clear that French operations seek to trigger armed conflict in Algeria as well as a possible Western military intervention there as well, with the Mali conflict serving only as a pretense.
[/b]

http://landdestroyer..co.uk/2013/01/by-design-french-mali-invasion-spills.html#more
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 3:00am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

don't worry that yawn will soon turn into screams of horror - do you think Mali is the only west african country earmarked for US/EU intervention?

keep dreaming.

its like you didnt read what i posted in one of my previous posts - nigeria is still under british control and therefore our intervention in mali is purely as an errand boy on behalf of britain/EU, we are not in mali of our own volition

Sorry but you are in NO POSITION to make such an assertion. Nobody put a gun to the heads of ECOWAS nations to send troops. They are sending troops there because they perceive a common threat by the presence of Islamist fanatics seeking to seize power in their backyard.

we do not call the shots -europe and america call the shots

This is all in your head. Of course the most powerful nations will ''call the shots''. Nigeria, as the most powerful ECOWAS member, also calls the shots regarding the African troop deployment. A Nigerian general will command the troops. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. It's the way of the world. I'm sure even in your own house, you call the shots as the man of the house, not so? So why are you surprised it's happening on a global level? It's human nature, and it's not going to change anytime soon.

we have been instructed by our masters to go in and secure mali's natural resources on behalf of our masters

YOU are the one who sees them as ''your masters''. But the fact that someone is richer or more powerful than you doesn't make them your ''master''. If ECOWAS interests were not represented in Mali by the presence of vile Islamists, we wouldn't be there, no matter who ''instructs'' us to go there.

the uprising in mali was instigated by france and america - all those weapons that flooded mali - where did they come from - who is financing these so called islamists?

I've said this before: That is not OUR problem. The west may be doing this, but it's being done to checkmate China's influence. So it is left to China to sort out the mess by entering counter geo-political arrangements with the African countries. Defence pacts for instance. But we will not be sitting ducks to Islamist invaders simply because they're supposedly being sponsored by the west.

dont worry china will respond to all these provocations very soon.

Soon? We're waiting.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Xfactoria: 4:01am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

keep dreaming.

its like you didnt read what i posted in one of my previous posts - nigeria is still under british control and therefore our intervention in mali is purely as an errand boy on behalf of britain/EU, we are not in mali of our own volition - we do not call the shots -europe and america call the shots we have been instructed by our masters to go in and secure mali's natural resources on behalf of our masters, we are merely being used as canon fodder, if you are still refusing to wake up to the reality of what it means to be a client state of europe and america then i can not help you.

the uprising in mali was instigated by france and america - all those weapons that flooded mali - where did they come from - who is financing these so called islamists? dont forget that al qaeda which overthrew Qadaffi in libya was armed and funded by the CIA, this same group relocated to syria and are now trying to overthrow the syrian govt - who is financing and arming them? how come the US supports al qaeda in syria and libya but not in mali or algeria? dont you think there are serious inconsistencies in the west's stories about this so called war on terror? is it possible to suppport terrorists in one country and denounce the same terrorists in another country?

dont worry china will respond to all these provocations very soon and the US will be the biggest losers because their entire economy is dependant on china buying their worthless treasury bond - once china gets fed up of this arrangement and decides to ask for their 2 trillion dollar debt to be repaid it will be curtains for america.

Please just stop all these unintelligent propaganda!!!!

What is France supposed to gain in Mali and what is the West supposed to gain in Nigeria or Africa as a whole? HIV AIDS, poverty, diseases of all kinds or what? And wait, before you say oil, the US oil reserve is projected to be the largest in the world by 2017 and they have been reducing imports from Nigeria since 2009. The entire African economy is not up to the economy of the state of California in the US and the US economy is four times bigger than the Chinese's. If the Chinese really want the best for Africa, they would have partnered the government of countries like Mali to wade off the Islamic insurgents.

By the way, Al-Qaeda are themselves imperialists. They are Arabs and not from Africa. What do they want in Africa

People like you are buying into the propaganda of Neo-colonization and a grand plan that does not exist. Was it the West that put greed into the eyes of our heartless leaders in Africa for them to loot us mercilessly and leave our teeming population in poverty Did the West have any hands in our electing e-diots as leaders
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Malawian(m): 4:42am On Jan 18, 2013
@ Rossikk, pls stop commenting. You are unravelling at the speed of light here. For me, all those countries that sent fighters to subdue the biafrans should see real war themslves. I cant be bordered by their plight. It wont be more than 2 years now, and the fight will reach northern nigeria. Its karma baby. Our lord Jesus fights our battles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by naptu2: 5:13am On Jan 18, 2013
It's obvious that some have no idea what's happening.

This is not a separatist movement. The extremist intend to take over Western Africa (Algeria-Cameroun) as part of their goal to create a global caliphate.

If they are able to completely take over northern Mali, they will continue their campaign until they take over the entire country and use it as a staging post for attacks across West Africa.

Similarly, if they take over Northern Nigeria, they will continue their campaign until they take over the whole of Nigeria.

If you think the west is bad, just wait until the islamist extremist control your village. This is what the tribes in Afghanistan discovered.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Blyss: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2013
esere826: Ok, go on and fight
but what's in it for Nigeria?
don't tell me that its simply to weaken Boko Haram (Libya provides a crucial link thanks to NATO)
dont tell me its simply to help our brother nation (remember South Africa's ingratitude)

After fighting Mali's war, we have to station our troops permanently there, and influence their government
We need to sell made in Nigeria Innoson cars to them; they need to buy our Chivita and Dangote juice;
our own glo telecom needs to be given government backed monopoly there
We need to ensure that the powers of their central bank stops being domiciled in France, but intstead is domiciled in one of our banks
The loot of their leaders must not go to Swiss or French banks. They should send their loot to Zenith bank

we need to ensure that we send our own university graduates as expatriates to construct roads in Mali
Our intellectuals need to be given consultancy work in their development agencies
The kids of their top shots need to school in our universities
the parents should be directed to our own Calaber for their resort

Their top shots need to made to buy holiday homes in Nigeria
Their young girls need to fall over for our men and get impregnated sharp sharp (as some of our ghirls fall over for oyibo)

Na so countries dey take rich
.....This is the way the West does it, and it is marvelous in my sight

I totally agree with this. If Nigeria ever wants to be among the big boys, it has to start playing like the big boys. No longer should they fight in other nations, and then simply leave to allow the western corporations to come in and set up shop.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Arosa(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
I can see that some Biafran ninnies were here. You daft cunnts should stop fighting for a lost cause.

PS, If I hear again for this site say somebody mention edo women and Italy in one sentence in a derogatory way, make thunder fire una mama toto. angry angry angry Una mama better pass prostitute? angry
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by chancerichardso: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
SHUT THE Bleep UP BITCH NIGGA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by chancerichardso: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Arosa: I can see that some Biafran ninnies were here. You daft cunnts should stop fighting for a lost cause.

PS, If I hear again for this site say somebody mention edo women and Italy in one sentence in a derogatory way, make thunder fire una mama toto. angry angry angry Una mama better pass prostitute? angry
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Arosa(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
chancerichardso: SHUT THE Bleep UP BITCH NIGGA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thunder fire you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am proud of my country!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by igbo2011(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2013
Olodostein:

Bro, how far.I got your messages, Thanks. I will holla back. Just need to put my head together. I observed that extended time on Nairaland or perhaps trying to understand the magnitude of the problem from mere human perspective drains the soul and can make one go gaga crazy.

So ,I took my questions to the Most high. A lot was revealed in truth and in spirit. Bottom line, there are answers to our problems starting from our Value System.

But, there is a but;

If the great things God have in store for us cannot be utilized in truth and in spirit; then chaos looms ( that could mean Armageddon). It will take me years to fully comprehend and write down what I saw in the spiritual realm with understanding from God.

God assures us, we must not be afraid. Their bombs and so on cannot stop the hands of time. All of them are working hand in hand. Seek ye the most high and you will understand that this is beyond mere human reasoning.

Where human reasoning stops; God's wisdom starts.

Hey brother I am glad you found god. I need more god for myself. Great to see you back on the forum too.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Cjswaggs: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2013
go in peace my boyz. no gree make dos french fishes intimidate una o abeg.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by nollywood20: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=28pt]"The Nigerian Army is in a shocking state," said the source, "in reality there is no way they are capable of forward operations in Mali - their role is more likely to be limited to manning checkpoints and loading trucks.

"The Nigerian forces lack training and kit, so they simply don't have the capability to carry out even basic military manoeuvres. They have poor discipline and support. They are more likely to play a behind-the-scenes role in logistics and providing security."

~ http://allafrica.com/stories/201301200036.html[/size]
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by bennethamobi: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
ROSSIK OR WHAT EVER THEY CALLED U,ITS WAZ A VERY SHOCKING STATEMENT U MADE THERE, ABOUT D NIGERIAN TROOPS GOING TO MALI. WELL, IF U MUST KNOW, U NEEDED TO CHECK ON UR MENTAL STATE OF HEALTH, CUZ, I SEE THAT, U'RE LOOSEN IT, AND, THAT'S D POINT.ALSO, UR POINT IS BASELESS,INFACT, ALL U NEED NOW IS TO GO & REABILITATE URSELF, B4 COMING INTO THIS FORUM IN D FIRST PLACE GIRL.SECONDLY, BEACH WHY ARE U TAKING IT PERSONAL OR IS NIGERIAN MILITARY ISSUES UR FAMILY PROBLEM.AND, TELL U WHAT, U DUMP ASS BEACH, IF U DON'T LIKE OTHER PEOPLES OPINION ON THIS FORUM. IS BETTER U STAY Bleep OUT ROSSIKK BEACH.SO, SEE U WHEN I SEE U, YEAH, THATZ WAZUP.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by naptu2: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^^^^^^
How weird is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial / AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal / Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.