Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (26169 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

You have played your dunbazz hand yet in another post. There are cars manufactured or built in USA or Japan or UK especially when the components of the vehicle are made in the same country from raw material to finished product. Although the parts could be made by the different companies however they are indigenous to the designated country of manufacture.

Your ignorance is shocking. Every auto manufacturer IMPORTS components.

Finland: ''Vehicle manufacturers import about one half of total automotive parts and accessories. The other half is imported by independent automotive parts and accessories dealers/agents. Well over 10 per cent of total imports of automotive parts and accessories are re-exported to Russia and the Baltic States. Major EU suppliers include Germany, Sweden, and Great Britain.''

http://www.acea.be/index.php/country_profiles/detail/finland

''Intermediate parts contribute roughly 70 percent of the value added in production of motor vehicles. Carmakers like Ford and General Motors once made many of these parts in-house, but now procure most of them from independent producers. Outsourcing of parts extends globally, with more than one-quarter of the parts in vehicles assembled in the United States imported from other countries.''

http://www.upjohn.org/measurement/klier-rubenstein-final.pdf

The APC you posted was assembled in Nigeria as the useless cesspit called Nigeria does not have one factory where nuts and bolts are manufactured from raw material or not.

What an illiterate claim. You do not need to ''manufacture nuts and bolts'' to be called a manufacturer. If you build COMPONENTS, you are a manufacturer. And NO. YOU have not entered a SINGLE facility in Nigeria where any of the technologies posted was manufactured, so YOU have NO CLUE about the processes involved, so kindly STFU.

If countries such as Britain, USSR, Canada, Australia, Egypt, Cameroon, Niger and Chad had stayed from the war, the numerical strength of Nigeria notwithstanding, the rag-tag Biafran dreamland would have shown moronic bunch such as you and Nigeria what the spirits do with human skull.

Sorry, but there's only so far that cutlasses and matchetes used by child soldiers would have gotten you. And NO. Nobody ''stays out'' of wars that affect them. And Nigeria affects a lot of nations. You are naive and dense to imagine otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Dede1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Your ignorance is shocking. Every auto manufacturer IMPORTS components.

Finland: ''Vehicle manufacturers import about one half of total automotive parts and accessories. The other half is imported by independent automotive parts and accessories dealers/agents. Well over 10 per cent of total imports of automotive parts and accessories are re-exported to Russia and the Baltic States. Major EU suppliers include Germany, Sweden, and Great Britain.''

http://www.acea.be/index.php/country_profiles/detail/finland

''Intermediate parts contribute roughly 70 percent of the value added in production of motor vehicles. Carmakers like Ford and General Motors once made many of these parts in-house, but now procure most of them from independent producers. Outsourcing of parts extends globally, with more than one-quarter of the parts in vehicles assembled in the United States imported from other countries.''

http://www.upjohn.org/measurement/klier-rubenstein-final.pdf

What an illiterate claim. You do not need to ''manufacture nuts and bolts'' to be called a manufacturer. If you build COMPONENTS, you are a manufacturer. And NO. YOU have not entered a SINGLE facility in Nigeria where any of the technologies posted was manufactured, so YOU have NO CLUE about the processes involved, so kindly STFU.

Sorry, but there's only so far that cutlasses and matchetes used by child soldiers would have gotten you. And NO. Nobody ''stays out'' of wars that affect them. And Nigeria affects a lot of nations. You are naive and dense to imagine otherwise.

Did you not read my previous post or your deficiency in comprehension is acting up, olodo? In this case, Finland is regarded as a producer of such car but manufacturer since all the components of the finished product did not originate from Finland. Please concern your silly self with feel-happy innuendos and leave the issue of manufacturing to those people who make a leaving out of the industry.

I guess only moronic airheads such as you think the act of self-determination by Biafrans should concern Britain, USSR, Egypt, Canada or Australia.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Arosa(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk: Nigerian troops in high spirits prior to deployment.

See video:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21054946

See as our boys dey dance as they go to war, that is the spirit. I have never seen this before from any other Army in the world. up naija.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

Did you not read my previous post or your deficiency in comprehension is acting up, olodo? In this case, Finland is regarded as a producer of such car but manufacturer since all the components of the finished product did not originate from Finland.

You're obviously on drugs to be typing unintelligible gibberish instead of thanking me for the education. I'm done with you...riff raff.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Arosa:

See as our boys dey dance as they go to war, that is the spirit. I have never seen this before from any other Amy in the world. up naija.

Dancing into a big rat hole... We will see how long the morale will last when jungle mature...

Only God can judge cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Dede1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

You're obviously on drugs to be typing unintelligible gibberish instead of thanking me for the education. I'm done with you...riff raff.

You are typical Nigerian with laud mouth. It was not long ago you were setting the entire forum on fire with APC allegedly built in Nigeria. In your self-indicting post, please understand that Finland is a producer while Nigeria is assembler.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Onlytruth: I believe that Nigerian military should have been in Mali looooooooooooooooooong time ago because that is where BH is getting some of their trainings in terror.

Having said that, I also think that Nigeria needs to seriously think about LOCAL weapons development. Knowing how clever some Nigerians can be, I have no doubt that we can come up with world beaters in weapons if we apply our minds to it.

BTW I also think that Nigeria should be in the Congo DR and maintain a PERMANENT base there, because that country is too strategic to be left to Rwandan whims (a little off topic though).
The way some you nigerians think make me believe most of are out of touch. Pray tell, haw are you going to achieve these tasks you've just mentioned? You nigerians can't even produce ordinary tooth-pick, and here you're talking about producing modern weapons? grin I laugh in amala and akpu.

And @ the 2nd bolded, you really think the cesspit called nigeria (apologies to Dede 1) is capable of setting up a military base in the Congo? You guys are just tooooooooooo out of touch with reality.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Goat! you are out of touch. The sh;t hole called nigeria is just one big lie.....get off your high horse tongue
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Onlytruth: A quick point I want to add is that it can be almost guaranteed that the terrorists in Mali will inevitably head to Nigeria to support BH sometime in the future if Nigeria does not throw the kitchen sink at them NOW. The semi arid Maghreb region is a den of terror waiting to spread.

Then let them come, nigeria needs terrorism on a greater scale, perhaps the dum.b British will not interfere with those of us wanting out of that sh;t hole called nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

You're right. The Nigeria Airforce Institute of Technology has begun manufacturing drones.

Hahahaha! yoohahahaha! grin grin grin grin The sh;t hole called nigeria manufacturing drones? grin grin My friend, stick to your day job of shipping pros;itutes from your village to Italy abeg grin grin
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

You are typical Nigerian with laud mouth. It was not long ago you were setting the entire forum on fire with APC allegedly built in Nigeria. In your self-indicting post, please understand that Finland is a producer while Nigeria is assembler.

Illiterate with the education level of a nursery dropout.

What are you doing on our Nigerian site anyway? Get lost to your Biafra site. Defeated toad.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

Hahahaha! yoohahahaha! grin grin grin grin The sh;t hole called nigeria manufacturing drones? grin grin My friend, stick to your day job of shipping pros;itutes from your village to Italy abeg grin grin

You're an embarrassment to your family and humanity. Your hatred for Nigeria has turned you blind and stup.id, to the point that even where ordinary media pictures are posted of actual equipment, you still find a way to laugh and pretend they somehow don't exist. Who do you think buys your crap? Perhaps you're on drugs or drink?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

The freedom fighters in northern Mali are not the other side of coin as Boko Haram. These Malians are in the clone of Biafrans of yesteryears who wanted independent nation carved out French-Mali. They are not terrorists who anonymously blow-up bridges and houses but solid fighting units that have engaged and defeated regular Malian army.

Of course, in the instances of such nature in African continent, the first moronic dullards to show face are usually the colonial masters. I am not surprised that French were the first to jump into the debacle in order secure their treasures. Also, the colonial masters have the knack to secure the services of other idiotic African nations in their bid to maintain the status-quo of 1884 European partition of Africa.
God bless you for this quote! I couldn't have put it any better cool.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

Goat! you are out of touch. The sh;t hole called nigeria is just one big lie.....get off your high horse tongue

It's more of a truth than Biafra that's for sure. What are you doing on this Nigerian site? Are you homeless? No Nigerian Forum? Or have they chased you from there? Worthless self-servicer.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Dede1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Illiterate with the education level of a nursery dropout.

What are you doing on our Nigerian site anyway? Get lost to your Biafra site. Defeated toad.

You have done it again with a blissful self-indictment. I have never expected you to break the stream of stupidity. It is either you do not know meaning of word-illiterate or you can not string it into a sentence that is intelligible. You are an irredeemable fool.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

You're an embarrassment to your family and humanity. Your hatred for Nigeria has turned you blind and stup.id, to the point that even where ordinary media pictures are posted of actual equipment, you still find a away to laugh and pretend they somehow don't exist. Perhaps you're on drugs or drink?

You are as fake as the lie called nigeria and the family you represent. The smelly toilet called nigeria is nothing but an aberration to humanity and you, like other "one-nigerianists" liars have been known throughout the world as 419ers and liars. pig!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

You have done it again with a blissful self-indictment. I have never expected you to break the stream of stupidity. It is either you do not meaning of word-illiterate or you can not string it into a sentence that is intelligible. You are an irredeemable fool.

Can you please use a spell checker before posting? Oh and a diction checker too. Plus a punctuation checker as well. Compound illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

You are as fake as the lie called nigeria and your family that you represent. The smelly toilet called nigeria is nothing but an aberration to humanity and you, like other "one-nigerianists" liars have been known throughout the world as 419ers and liars. pig!

You must love the stench of the ''toilet'' to be hanging around this Nigerian forum every day.

Or did someone stick glue to your craw craw infested behind, to make you stay here? Worthless, defeated, tribalist toad.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

I guess it is wise to leave you drool in inherent stupidity. Of course, there is a difference between build and made or manufacture. Nigerian assembled military equipment would have taken the foolishness out of you. You are so lost in simple knowledge that the specifications of APC you posted pride you as a dunce. When did Nigeria manufacture Allison 2000 series transmission? The Illinois based company that gave rise to the APC you posted employs high school seniors to assemble the military equipment. Yet a dumbazz goon such is trying very hard to die of hyperventilation syndrome because backwater country such Nigeria is able to accomplish the same feat kids are paid 5-dolllar per hour to do in USA.

I don die o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin $5/hr grin grin
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Dede1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Can you please use a spell checker before posting? Oh and a diction checker too. Plus a punctuation checker as well. Illiterate.

I guess spell checker is meant for ill-educated jackasses such as you, olodo.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Actually, no job pays $5 an hour in the US, although I'm sure Biafran child soldiers were paid a lot less, if at all.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

You must love the stench of the ''toilet'' to be hanging around this Nigerian forum every day.

Or did someone stick glue to your craw craw infested behind, to make you stay here? Worthless, defeated, tribalist toad.

I knew you're a son of asheeey. Your lies and those of your fellow goons have been exposed and the world can now see through your hairless ars.e grin. When did you goats in the sh;t hole called nigeria manufacture these military equipments? Where did you clowns get the electrical and brainpower to carry out such feat? 1st class pig!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
igbo2011: How much of these are manufactured in Africa? We need to make our own bombs, planes, weapons, drones, etc. We musn't rely on foreigners to supply us forever. WHat if World War III happens? If we are fighting America why would they give us weapons to fight them?

^^^Fighting America!? shocked You've got a fertile imagination, i'll say that much for ya. wink
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk: Actually, no job pays $5 an hour in the US. But I'm sure Biafran child soldiers were paid a lot less.
Now we are talking. I knew you're an edo goat, so stop parading yourself as the great Igbos. So this is now about Biafra and not about nigeria's supposedly "manufactured" military hardware grin. Note, all that you've been using to brag to the world (though they don't care to listen) are made by Biafran sons. Remember Innonso motors, et.al cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Fighting America!? shocked You've got a fertile imagination, i'll say that much for ya. wink

Don't mind these dunce. Some of them even suggest nigeria should set up a "permanent miliary base" in the Congo grin
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

I knew you're a son of asheeey. Your lies and those of your fellow goons have been exposed and the world can now see through your hairless ars.e grin. When did you goats in the sh;t hole called nigeria manufacture these military equipments? Where did you clowns get the electrical and brainpower to carry out such feat? 1st class pig!

You cleary belong in a mental hospital. But your mother can afford to pay for your treatment, from the free blows she gives, no?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Dede1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk: Actually, no job pays $5 an hour in the US, although I'm sure Biafran child soldiers were paid a lot less, if at all.

Shut up your putrid mouth, olodo. I suggest you stick with your backwater intellectual exercise such as Nigerian production of APC and leave USA out of your idiocy.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

Now we are talking. I knew you're an edo goat, so stop parading yourself as the great Igbos. So this is now about Biafra and not about nigeria's supposedly "manufactured" military hardware grin. Note, all that you've been using to brag to the world (though they don't care to listen) are made by Biafran sons. Remember Innonso motors, et.al cool

Innoson doesn't consider himself a Biafran. He's no defeated loser like you. He's a proud Nigerian and Nigerians are proud of him. YOU are an unwanted alien.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

You belong in a mental hospital. Your mum SHOULD HAVE MADE ENOUGH to pay, FROM THE FREE BLOWS SHE GIVES I'D SAY..

Buhahaya grin grin grin E pain you reach grin Your from place that export prosti'utes as a means to forex. The Mali you pig is wishing bomb upon has alot of your edo sisters there. They 're been fu'#ked by the freedom fighteres and your moma's means of survival is over....thanks to a brainless pig like you grin
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Innoson doesn't consider himself a Biafran. He's no defeated loser like you. He's a proud Nigerian and Nigerians are proud of him. YOU are an unwanted alien.

Okay he is a nigerian. Can you pig tell me one other nigerian of edo extraction (your people) that you can brag about? Not politicians grin You're free to include your sisters in Italo if you will cheesy grin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Power Deal With Siemens AG (video) / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.