Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (26168 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

Shut up your putrid mouth, olodo. I suggest you stick with your backwater intellectual exercise such as Nigerian production of APC and leave USA out of your idiocy.

Just as soon as you stick with your imaginary Biafra, and leave NIGERIA out of your idiocy.

Biafra exists in your drug-addled brain only. The more cocaine you sniff the more Biafra you see.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Dede1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Innoson doesn't consider himself a Biafran. He's no defeated loser like you. He's a proud Nigerian and Nigerians are proud of him. YOU are an unwanted alien.

There is no reasonable employer in USA that will give deluded jackass such as you a floor mopping job for 5 buck per hour. I now know why a stinking son of bi.tch from Edo State such as you seems scared to death on slight mention of disintegration of Nigeria. Mali must be divided and next stop is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by FreeGlobe(f): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
I never thought the disintegration of the cesspits called NiggerArea would be negotiable
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Dede1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Just as soon as you stick with your imaginary Biafra, and leave NIGERIA out of your idiocy.

Biafra exists in your drug-addled brain only. The more cocaine you sniff the more Biafra you see.

Turncoats and backstabbers die miserable deaths. You can end your miserable life now because Nigeria is drifting towards the area of greater disorder, olodo. Biafra or Republic of Igbo land awaits the braves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by oilyngbati3(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

There is no reasonable employer in USA that will give deluded jackass such as you a floor mopping job for 5 buck per hour. I now know why a sticking son of bi.tch from [b]Edo State [/b]such as you seems scared to death on slight mention of disintegration of Nigeria. Mali must be divided and next stop is Nigeria.

I've been watching that pig parade himself as Igbo, but I saw through him. He chose to portray his worthless self as Igbo so as for undiscerning folks to accept this lie called "one-nigeria". I wonder why the SOB didn't portray his miserable self as "Yoruba" or "northerner" grin grin
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
As haters hate, Nigeria LEADS THE WORLD:

Nigeria Projected To Be World's Fastest Growing Economy From 2011 to 2050.

[img]http://qzprod.files./2013/01/screen-shot-2013-01-17-at-10-58-42-am.png?w=881&h=453[/img]

http://www.pwc.com/en_GX/gx/world-2050/assets/pwc-world-in-2050-report-january-2013.pdf

''A new report by Price Waterhouse Coopers highlights some of the profound global economic shifts we at Quartz believe are well underway.

The sages at PwC forecast that between now and 2050:

The fastest growing economy will be… Nigeria. Followed by Vietnam, India, and Indonesia. Chinese growth will slow down due to a rapidly aging population and rising labor costs.''

http://qz.com/44559/nigeria-and-pwc-economic-outlook-for-2050/
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sorry guys, we asked them about 'Biafra' and all we got was a blank stare. undecided
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by FreeGlobe(f): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk: As haters hate, Nigeria LEADS THE WORLD:

[img]http://qzprod.files./2013/01/screen-shot-2013-01-17-at-10-58-42-am.png?w=881&h=453[/img]

http://www.pwc.com/en_GX/gx/world-2050/assets/pwc-world-in-2050-report-january-2013.pdf

''Though we remain wary of oracles and fortune-tellers, a new report by PwC highlights some of the profound global economic shifts we at Quartz believe are well underway.

The fastest growing economy will be… Nigeria. Followed by Vietnam, India, and Indonesia. Chinese growth will slow down due to a rapidly aging population and rising labor costs.''

You never cease to find a reason to show the level of your retardation! You know how many of those junks projections from jobless junk organisations your Niggerarea have lived past and still in deep shhitt?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^Look at this unemployed drug addict calling PriceWaterhouse Coopers a ''jobless junk organisation''. Pray, what does that make you? Illiterate crackhead.

Oh, and Nigeria IS growing economically following on past projections. Recent World Bank pronouncements indicate falling poverty rates, and an expanding middle class. Not that a drunk like you would notice.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by ommo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

Those Jets are very expensive o!!

If France loses one, they can replace it easily.. If Nigeria loses one, omo EKITI State Budget for 4 years never buy one o!!

[b]Instead, make dem come carry Chachangi plane go.. Them fit wind down the window dey shoot them from there..
[/b]

LOL, u are a mad cow indeed. hope u will not let this talent die. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

Look at this unemployed drug addict calling PriceWaterhouse Coopers a ''jobless junk organisation''. Pray, what does that make you?

you are a morooon. Tell me the business PWC has with projecting economies? An accounting firm. What is their precedence with these projections before you start getting your diccck in a bunch. And you must lack comprehension skills to misquote my post. I will not do you the favor of explaining the statement. Just wrap these your projections from pwc and use it to smoke your shhitt as usual psychopath!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Ikwerefistson: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
esere826: Ok, go on and fight
but what's in it for Nigeria?
don't tell me that its simply to weaken Boko Haram (Libya provides a crucial link thanks to NATO)
dont tell me its simply to help our brother nation (remember South Africa's ingratitude)

After fighting Mali's war, we have to station our troops permanently there, and influence their government
We need to sell made in Nigeria Innoson cars to them; they need to buy our Chivita and Dangote juice;
our own glo telecom needs to be given government backed monopoly there
We need to ensure that the powers of their central bank stops being domiciled in France, but intstead is domiciled in one of our banks
The loot of their leaders must not go to Swiss or French banks. They should send their loot to Zenith bank

we need to ensure that we send our own university graduates as expatriates to construct roads in Mali
Our intellectuals need to be given consultancy work in their development agencies
The kids of their top shots need to school in our universities
the parents should be directed to our own Calaber for their resort

Their top shots need to made to buy holiday homes in Nigeria
Their young girls need to fall over for our men and get impregnated sharp sharp (as some of our ghirls fall over for oyibo)

Na so countries dey take rich
.....This is the way the West does it, and it is marvelous in my sight
gbam
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by rockiedink(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
e-talker:
I pray the Nigerian Army and the Ecomog really set there priorities straight, don't want what happened in Sudan should happen to them.

I still think the J-7s serves the purpose but the F-16s, mehn that plane is damn expensive

The list price of the F-16 A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ price we 'bought' the J-7 (or more accurately F-7s) i§ virtually the same O°˚˚˚ if we must buy China, I'd rather the JF-17; virtually the same cost for a more modern, similarly capable practically stealthy warplane.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why do I get the feeling that the writer of the original article has confused "air planes" for "war planes"? Read the quote from the Chief of Air Staff closer and you may just see the gaps that i see in this news.

By the way, I don't see how a war being led by France, in which Britain is providing Logistic support will depend on Nigeria to control the air space?

Just dont see how it is the responsibility of Nigeria to deploy airplanes in this war. I am sorry, our efficiency no reach!!!!

Except someone is plotting to corner some billions with this propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by FreeGlobe(f): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:
Oh, and Nigeria IS growing economically following on past projections. Recent World Bank pronouncements indicate falling poverty rates, and an expanding middle class. Not that a drunk like you would notice.

The usual Nigerian pass time of living on newspaper articles and clippings while the entire populace is fast receding to economic depression. Nothing on ground to show the things on newspaper columns
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are a morooon. Tell me the business PWC has with projecting economies? An accounting firm. What is their precedence with these projections before you start getting your diccck in a bunch. And you must lack comprehension skills to misquote my post. I will not do you the favor of explaining the statement. Just wrap these your projections from pwc and use it to smoke your shhitt as usual psychopath!

You're an embarrassment. PwC has all the resources its needs to undertake financial research and make economic projections, and asking ''what business'' one of the world's major financial institutions has projecting economies, is truly the height of illiteracy. Kindly stop embarrassing yourself.

Excerpts:

PricewaterhouseCoopers (trading as PwC) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom.

It is the world's largest professional services firm and the largest of the "Big Four" accountancy firms measured by 2012 revenues.
PwC has offices in 776 cities across 158 countries and employs over 180,000 people. It had total revenues of $31.5 billion in FY 2012, of which $14.9 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $7.9 billion by its Tax practice and $8.7 billion by its Advisory practice.

The firm was formed in 1998 by a merger between Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. The trading name was shortened to PwC in September 2010 as part of a major rebranding exercise.

As of 2012 PwC United States is the fifth-largest privately owned organization in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PricewaterhouseCoopers

This is the company you're calling a ''jobless junk organisation''?

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The usual Nigerian pass time of living on newspaper articles and clippings while the entire populace is fast receding to economic depression. Nothing on ground to show the things on newspaper columns

And you know what is ''on ground'' by stretching out on your balcony abi? Do you understand the meaning of research? Do you know the amount of resources invested in economic research by major institutions, for you to come in here challenging their findings? What do you have to back up your dissent apart from loud-mouthed bluster? You're just showing your poor education and lack of exposure.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by FreeGlobe(f): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rossikk:

You're an embarassment. PwC has all the resources its needs to undertake financial research and make economic projections, and asking ''what business'' one of the world's major financial institutions has projecting economies, is truly the height of illiteracy. Kindly stop embarrassing yourself.

Excerpts:

PricewaterhouseCoopers (trading as PwC) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom.[2] It is the world's largest professional services firm and the largest of the "Big Four" accountancy firms measured by 2012 revenues.[5]
PwC has offices in 776 cities across 158 countries and employs over 180,000 people.[4] It had total revenues of $31.5 billion in FY 2012, of which $14.9 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $7.9 billion by its Tax practice and $8.7 billion by its Advisory practice.[4]
The firm was formed in 1998 by a merger between Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.[1] The trading name was shortened to PwC in September 2010 as part of a major rebranding exercise.[6]
As of 2012 PwC United States is the fifth-largest privately owned organization in the United States.

negro please, PWC is an accounting firm at best, they should stick to their job. Am not an illiterate ok? I don't accept everything because of names attached, Nigeria has lived through several projections from even more credible organizations in the past and still in deep shhhit. The one I believe is the one that says over a hundred million Nigerians live on less than $2 dollars a day. That is what you see when you walk the streets of Nigeria. for you to think Nigeria will lead world economies in just 2050 here without any stable electricity in 2015 is a huge joke and only fables that appeal to light brained individuals like you!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: ^^Look at this unemployed drug addict calling PriceWaterhouse Coopers a ''jobless junk organisation''. Pray, what does that make you? Illiterate crackhead.

still quoting world bank and price waterhouse cooper of all people !!

agents of imperialism - when are you going to wake up and realise that these people are your enslavers?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
negro please, PWC is an accounting firm at best, they should stick to their job. Am not an illiterate ok? I don't accept everything because of names attached, Nigeria has lived through several projections from even more credible organizations in the past and still in deep shhhit. The one I believe is the one that says over a hundred million Nigerians live on less than $2 dollars a day. That is what you see when you walk the streets of Nigeria. for you to think Nigeria will lead world economies in just 2050 here without any stable electricity in 2015 is a huge joke and only fables that appeal to light brained individuals like you!

thank you!

imagine quoting hopeless agents of imperialism who have had their shackles on your neck and ankles for the past 100 years.
what is the world bank's track record in africa? so many fake individuals forming intellectual on this forum!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

You're an embarrassment. PwC has all the resources its needs to undertake financial research and make economic projections, and asking ''what business'' one of the world's major financial institutions has projecting economies, is truly the height of illiteracy. Kindly stop embarrassing yourself.

Excerpts:

PricewaterhouseCoopers (trading as PwC) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom.

It is the world's largest professional services firm and the largest of the "Big Four" accountancy firms measured by 2012 revenues.
PwC has offices in 776 cities across 158 countries and employs over 180,000 people. It had total revenues of $31.5 billion in FY 2012, of which $14.9 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $7.9 billion by its Tax practice and $8.7 billion by its Advisory practice.

The firm was formed in 1998 by a merger between Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. The trading name was shortened to PwC in September 2010 as part of a major rebranding exercise.

This is the company you're calling a ''jobless junk organisation''?

I rest my case.

you better stop spouting garbage - so , because PCW are based in london that makes them legit? you must be a fool, remember enron? where are they today?

did you know that the city of london is the headquarters of fraud? you better wake up from your coma my friend!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2013
rossikkk or whatever you call yourself this if for you dumbarse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFtFddb5fpk
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
negro please, PWC is an accounting firm at best, they should stick to their job.

And who is a jobless creature like you to tell one of the world's major firms what to do? A firm worth $31 billion + can EASILY commission a major research project of the world's economies. What does an unschooled nonentity like you know about their motivations?

Am not an illiterate ok?

You certainly sound like one.

I don't accept everything because of names attached, Nigeria has lived through several projections from even more credible organizations in the past

What several projections? NAME THEM OR SHUT UP.

and still in deep shhhit.

Still a developing nation is how educated people term it. It takes several decades of sustained economic growth to transform into a developed state. So using such dramatic terminology is dumbed-down illiterate.

The one I believe is the one that says over a hundred million Nigerians live on less than $2 dollars a day. That is what you see when you walk the streets of Nigeria.

If that statistic was even remotely accurate, we would have aid trucks and starving, skeletal children on every street, with the Red cross and Save the Children in every neighbourhood as part of a global effort to save the millions from dying. You seem not to realise that the average Nigerian is not tied to the formal economy, but grows his own food etc. How do you quantify that in dollars? So the average farmer in your village, his breakfast and dinner are worth under 2 dollars? Do you have a brain?

for you to think Nigeria will lead world economies in just 2050 here without any stable electricity in 2015 is a huge joke and only fables that appeal to light brained individuals like you!

Unknown to your DUNCE self, Nigeria has just DOUBLED power output in the last two years. Privatisation is in full gear, and set to increase that output by a factor of ten. See, the country is moving even as you stand still, in spite and negativity. Shame on you.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by FreeGlobe(f): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2013
^
grin grin grin

he needs help.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: As haters hate, Nigeria LEADS THE WORLD:

''A new report by Price Waterhouse Coopers highlights some of the profound global economic shifts we at Quartz believe are well underway.

you are a mutherfcking dumbarse !!! which world is nigeria leading?? stop smoking skunk - its bad for your brain cells dude!!!

nigeria can not even defend its territorial integerity hence the invasion of the entire african continent by france, USA and britain - wakey wakey - africa is being re colonised while you are still having wet dreams about nigeria leading the world hahahahahaha !!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

you better stop spouting garbage - so , because PCW are based in london that makes them legit? you must be a fool, remember enron? where are they today?

did you know that the city of london is the headquarters of fraud? you better wake up from your coma my friend!

Sure... they are only a 'center of fraud' when they give positive news about Nigeria. The minute they pronounce it a cesspool with no hope, suddenly they become your friends and you quote them profusely. Psychopathic, self-hating dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:28am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

you are a mutherfcking dumbarse !!! which world is nigeria leading?? stop smoking skunk - its bad for your brain cells dude!!!

nigeria can not even defend its territorial integerity hence the invasion of the entire african continent by france, USA and britain - wakey wakey - africa is being re colonised while you are still having wet dreams about nigeria leading the world hahahahahaha !!!!!!

Shut up and go get an education, illiterate. Better still, forward your illiterate comments to PriceWaterHouse Coopers, assuming they'll let you in through the door. Filthy animal.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

Sure... they are only a 'center of fraud' when they give positive news about Nigeria. The minute they pronounce it a cesspool with no hope, suddenly they become your friends and you quote them profusely. Psychopathic, self-hating dunce.

you are a delusional mutherfckr - if nigeria is so powerful why has it alllowed france to invade and occupy mali? mutherfckr can you answer that simple question?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Ilekokonit: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2013
We expect them to do what Mr. President directed that we do; he has directed that we should go and assist Mali in repelling the jihad fighters there because you know that if they finish with Mali the next thing will be to come to Nigeria.

What a thoughtless and DANGEROUS statement to make in public by an Air Marshall. Even if the President was careless and/or thoughtless enough to make such a statement to him in Private, must he repeat same in public ? Or have our leaders lost all remnants of common sense
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by ballabriggs: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2013
The truth is Nigeria never really wanted to go into this battle and I believe this is one of the reasons for the delay in deploying our military. You can also see from reports placed in the media of our troops "unreadiness" for the mission, quite unusual and sounds like propaganda in my opinion. We have been strained by Boko Haram and the mission in Darfur and this presents an extra burden.

France on the other hand had no intention of sending this amount of ground troops but for the delay in Nigeria sending Soldiers and the militants fast heading southwards, they had no choice than to move. Me thinks their plan was to sit back as usual, fund, provide air cover and "intelligence and logistics" to support the mission.

Honestly speaking I don't believe there is really a clear link between the Malian militants and Boko Haram. Probably another propaganda placed to make us send our troops quickly and protect their interests.

However, we have no choice at this stage than to move in since France has taken the lead. It is also in the interest of regional peace and stability as we also have our interest to protect through ECOWAS. But remember, the major benefits of this war -if any- goes to the French.
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:31am On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

you are a delusional mutherfckr - if nigeria is so powerful why has it alllowed france to invade and occupy mali? mutherfckr can you answer that simple question?

Who said anything about Nigeria being ''so powerful''??

It's obvious you are on hard drugs. You can't even follow a simple discussion/debate. Or is it an IQ problem?
Re: Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali by cap28: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

Dunce, who said anything about Nigweria being ''so powerful''??

It's obvious some of you here are on hard drugs. You can't even follow a simple discussion/debate. Or is it an IQ problem?

mutherfckr - you have been quoting your enslavers who are filling your empty head with BS about how your economy is projected to be the fastest growing economy by 2011 to 2050 - these are the same scum bags who run and control the world bank and the IMF two major organisations that have got your economy in a choke hold and have reduced the average african to a pauper in his own country, but like the brain dead dumb a,,rse you are you continue to loyally repeat the lies of these modern day enslavers did you have a lobotomy recently? is this the reason for your gross stupi.idity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Missing In Buhari's Democracy Day Speech / Amosun Commissions Ota Palm Store, The Biggest Palms Store In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.