Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election (11632 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2013
berem: Sai Buhari! I and my entire household will surely vote for you come 2015. cool

He is a coupist. Go down the history lane.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by dabigwalls: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2013
For the first time, I'm thinking Buhari might win an election.What else do you require for a change. Jonathan was my man on his day of inauguration. Awaiting his exiguration.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by kawkab: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2013
We are all waiting.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2013
braine: Baba please change your mind and run for presidency. This indiscipline in Nigeria must stop.
I feel u bro we want him back we don suffer enough abeg come nd take us 2 d promiss land
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by theripper: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2013
I b think se d merger na family tins o, him daughter wan marry tinubu son kind of tin. Well, Youth Corper killer, if u enter anywhere, no b aso rock o, na 6feet under. So ready to cry tire till u go kpeme cuz no vacancy for Aso rock though I wish Jona perform better sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by 9icest: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2013
The ACN Advisory Board Members have been jetting all over the country, meeting with everyother Mergeable parties senior members......
But the ACN is a little too small in their thinking, and I believe the CPC operates like a toddler as well.
The PDP is really buying a lot of consensus nation wide. They are all over the papers, tv, in every major university campuses.
If you look at NANS for example, its their short-cut for buying students votes. The ACN needs to step up their game....And pump money not just in infrastructure, but in the survival of their party, and they need to get professional about how to REALLY campaign.
And I think BRF, as well as TINUBU the two leaders of the ACN are doing more damage than good to their party. They lack what you call, good positive press....They need to advertise themselves more positively. You dont become as powerful as the PDP while sitting the in SW, and trumpeting just your achievements. Politics is not basically about development. Its all about marketing and PR....ACN needs to stop operating like a business-party, there is nothing wrong with a meaningful charity.

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Ahmedie25(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Like Buhari like Awolowo,they hv widely acceptance by their people bt rejected by other region
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by searay(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Former President and a 3 times Presidential candidate.
See profile
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Burger01: Baba, after your crocodie tears on national TV and your promise not to run for presidential race if not electected during the last presidential election you are still pondering if you may change your mind... Baba sai, why are you not a man of your words? Nigeria can do better without you. Baba, please go retire from presidential race...leave the playing field for the youths...
Shut d Bleep u piss of shit u call dis better den u r a fool of d first oder mumu do us a favour nd shut d hell out ur pie hole funk ass
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by maasoap(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2013
You will have my vote, that of my wife and that of my mum. We want discipline, we want sanity in country.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2013
jmaine: Please change your mind Sir.. ...this time you will be crying blood live on TV

Can't wait for that lovely scene grin . . . . .

Sai Vampire Buhari. . . . .You shall fail even more woefully this time
U jst show hw mumu u r Bleep ass
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Dear Sir,

If all and the best the so called opposition can offer is you, then it is much clearer that Nigeria has no hope.

I will campaign against you the way I did the last time.

You are among those that ruined Nigeria, go home and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by jmaine: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2013
muktar mtt: U jst show hw mumu u r Bleep ass

Simply Go and hug a Cactus plant if it's too uncomfortable for you . . .

Useless redundant twerp . . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by vanstanzy(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2013
muktar mtt: U jst show hw mumu u r Bleep ass

Why does Buhari think that he alone can change Nigeria? Answer this! Meanwhile, FV*CK @SS to u too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by camcor(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Buhari is the man!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by batstan(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

He said, “For the umpteenth time, I said it (that I won’t run again), it is on record that I would not present myself again for election.

“But after that, I have said so many times that members of my party and groups went and said that I don’t belong to myself and that I belong to them. They also said they belong to me.

“I asked them to go and organise the party and if you approach me I may consider it. This is the stage we are.

The above is a very big lie and deceit. I wonder what Tinubus' opinion will be about this sudden u-turn?
Lets face it, Buhari will be out to deal ruthlessly with corrupt individuals, while Tinubu being corruption itself wouldn't want him on that seat for fear of the unknown. The question now is, "WHO IS GOING TO OUTSMART WHO?"
*To be continued!* grin grin
Buhari and the right thinking nigerians are smarter

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Positiveminds(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2013
MAKE BUHARI GO SLEEP NA. WETIN!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Umunede(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2013
blink182: If the merger succeeds, buhari and fashola could be presented.
why two muslims? Do u want to islamalize and sharialize naija? Or u want to legalize BH?
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2013
Good one from Buhari. Buhari / Fashola combo won't be bad however he has stated that the discussions must not be for any selfish reason.
Excellent development.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2013
okpara ugo:

He is a coupist. Go down the history lane.
I will rather have a coupist as president than the incumbent dumbass coming back in 2015. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Umunede(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2013
Ahmedie25: Like Buhari like Awolowo,they hv widely acceptance by their people bt rejected by other region
because he love only his people. In d last election, he refused to come to d south to campaign. No campaign offices in the southern part of the country. He once told his people to vote only those from their religion. How can a man like this rule a country like naija

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Yasmeena(f): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2013
Right about now, wat the country needs is sum1 who'd b able to fight corruption to a stand still, since dats d major problem hindering d growth of dis country.. n we all know who can get dat done witout sentiments. Buhari all d way!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2013
Umunede: why two muslims? Do u want to islamalize and sharialize naija? Or u want to legalize BH?

Talks like this will lead us no where in this country.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by mrman2(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2013
REMMEI: All i know is that Nigeria will still be getting better..but when will the youth have chance in this country?..
which youth? The same blackberry pinging, linda ikeji blog reading, azonto dancing youth? Oh please!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2013
LolzZ, can of worms, this man has a delusive idea dat d presidency is his birthright, if I hear say him no contest again, anyway, like arsenal vying for the epl, I enjoy watchin him lose, it has dis pitiable sweetness. Lolzzz. Feel sorry for d dude. His greed is a foot taller than his dignity.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by jmaine: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2013
njokusboy: LolzZ, can of worms, this man has a delusive idea dat d presidency is his birthright, if I hear say him no contest again, anyway, like arsenal vying for the epl, I enjoy watchin him lose, it has dis pitiable sweetness. Lolzzz. Feel sorry for d dude. His greed is a foot taller than his dignity.

Guy comport na . .I be staunch Arsenal Fan angry . . . grin
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Yasmeena(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2013
Y must we always put religion n tribal sentiments above d need to restore sanity to our country? Dats d reason y we are still where we are in dis country.. lets all look beyond dis 2 issues n Nigeria will b a better place after d next election.
Umunede: why two muslims? Do u want to islamalize and sharialize naija? Or u want to legalize BH?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Sattie: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2013
What did he forget in Aso Rock for crying out loud. He should tell Nigerians his agenda first. That's our priority not power power power all the time. Buhari, park well jare.....
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Burger01(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2013
muktar mtt: Shut d Bleep u piss of shit u call dis better den u r a fool of d first oder mumu do us a favour nd shut d hell out ur pie hole funk ass
I believe you are under 25yrs or probably above 55yrs.. Dullard.. Why don't you go ask your baba why he has refused to let Nigeria live in peace..go ask your 3 times failed presidential aspirant why he cried crocodile tears on national TV and why he has refused to keep his tail where it belongs......you are a dunce....
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by LADIbaba(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2013
Inik: Buhari will contest the 2015 election after which he will make history as the first man to be rejected four consecutive times at presidential election polls by Nigerians. He will then scurry away with his bloodshot eyes to his cave in katsina to lick his wounds and live the remainder of his life in total obscurity.

Please take note of the fresh political party presidential candidate always contesting and loosing election and also divorcing wife as well.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by bigass(f): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2013
Any Nigerian that is against the merger/Buhari/Fashola and prefers GEJ/PDP definitely loves the present state of Nigeria and is against change! Unfortunately majority of Nigerians fall into this category.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
usmanyaro17: All i know is that Buhari will never become Nigeria's President again,we must live with this fact,his generation has passed,he will do more harm than good to Nigeria because he is too vindictive and unforgiving, we need a leader who has a large heart not Buhari.

Because you and your father determine who becomes the president of a country of 160 million people - you must be very powerful. Why not try and make a Igbo man the president of Nigeria since you and your father can determine who rules the country? Foooolish Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Going For Suicide, Slavery Missions Abroad Due To Hardships - PDP / "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe / Nigeria To Deploy Soldiers For Peace-Keeping In Liberia- Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.