Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election (11631 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Joeadamu86: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2013
I don't have anything against Gen. Buhari but let us not deceive him to run for the Presidency again,Haba four attempts and he is still contemplating contesting,Nigeria is looking for a leader who will bring people together not someone who will divide us the more,Buhari is not the man for President, i will advise him to go back to Daura with his reputation as an elder state man before he becomes a laughing stock.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by bigass(f): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Goddex: He will fail woefully again.
And you will be happy with status quo and the deplorable state of the country
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by bigass(f): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2013
Joeadamu86: I don't have anything against Gen. Buhari but let us not deceive him to run for the Presidency again,Haba four attempts and he is still contemplating contesting,Nigeria is looking for a leader who will bring people together not someone who will divide us the more,Buhari is not the man for President, i will advise him to go back to Daura with his reputation as an elder state man before he becomes a laughing stock.
What's ur grouse against him and why will he divide us
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Joeadamu86: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2013
bigass:
What's ur grouse against him and why will he divide us
Becuase he doesnt have a National outlook...we need a Nigerian President and Buhari not one.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by tawa89(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Why not present Ojokwu or yourself? I am sure people will still for vote for Ojokwu in death...
I think u are doing Buhari more hrm dan good by bringing tribalistic bigotry to his Presidential aspiration.I supported Buhari in 2011 elections ,campaigned for him in my little way too but it is these kind of utterances that make people to be apprehensive. General Muhammadu Buhari DOESNOT endorse your cheap tribalistic shots!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by vanstanzy(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Because you and your father determine who becomes the president of a country of 160 million people - you must be very powerful. Why not try and make a Igbo man the president of Nigeria since you and your father can determine who rules the country? Foooolish Igbo.

FOOOLISH and DERANGED OILY SOUP!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by thelastPope(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2013
omiobo: I can't wait to see Buhari handling the affairs of this nation. I sense the end of PDP. RIP PDP

Can't wait? You must be a teenager! We witnessed it before. He was always hiding behind a man called tunde idiagbon. He did nada for 20 months. Was overthrown in the easiest coup since independence. There is nothing he can do again at almost 80 years. His greed for power is just shameful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by franchizy(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2013
I will vote Buhari cos I believe he is the right man to fight corruption and indiscpline in Nigeria. He will leave no stone untouched. Those criticising Buhari here, I think do not want sanity and total upliftment of Nigeria. Remember Buharis War Against indiscipline, he introduced the Petroleum Trust Fund, He never stole one kobo while he was a president. He never ursuped power via any coup rather he was called up to be the Head of state after the coup dat kicked Shehu shagari. Buhari is the only former president who have one house. The only former President recognised by the Barack Obama administration.
We want Buhari for a better Nigeria. Our politicians are afraid of Buhari been d president cos he will jail all of dem and recover all our stolen monies.
Go Buhari, Go Buhari. We r solidly behind u
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by tomakint: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2013
berem: Sai Buhari! I and my entire household will surely vote for you come 2015. cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry ***tomakint reads again to be double sure, walks away shaking his head***
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by tawa89(f): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Majority of Igbos/biafrans fall in this category.
must all of us support Buhari? Must all of us vote for him? There is no way he is going to get 100% votes even in his native Katsina. I think u are uneducated and naïve. You don't go about insulting people when they bring up their concerns against your preferred candidate, you market your candidate to them. @ Afam you won't ban this guy for trying to reduce this thread to another tribal bashing thread.

@OP like I did in 2011....I will vote for him again. GEJ's performance has proved me right .
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by franchizy(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Joeadamu86: Becuase he doesnt have a National outlook...we need a Nigerian President and Buhari not one.

Ok. Who is the proposed candidate with a National outlook. If u look at the survey on this thread, Buhari seem to have the vote of 90% of those dat commented.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by nagoma(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Burger01: Baba, after your crocodie tears on national TV and your promise not to run for presidential race if not electected during the last presidential election you are still pondering if you may change your mind... Baba sai, why are you not a man of your words? Nigeria can do better without you. Baba, please go retire from presidential race...leave the playing field for the youths...

As if Jona has honored even a single promise. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by tomakint: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Under this 'pseudo-democracy', I million Buharis cannot fix anything, if he emerges as President for instance (God forbid that anyway), who will form the bulk of those in the National Assembly? PDP, who will form the bulk of the governors? PDP, who will be calling the shots? PDP! Bottomline, under an 'Autocratic Buhari' an Atiku and IBB will definitely have a say meaning; Nigeria will be back in the hands of the Abokis and the Buckingham's influence,indeed, the latter end of Nigeria will be worst than this present hour! Buhari ko, Busari ni angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by mu2sa2: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Burger01: Baba, after your crocodie tears on national TV and your promise not to run for presidential race if not electected during the last presidential election you are still pondering if you may change your mind... Baba sai, why are you not a man of your words? Nigeria can do better without you. Baba, please go retire from presidential race...leave the playing field for the youths...
The same attitude with GEJ, who said he would not seek re-election but from all indications is going to eat his word. Many people voted for GEJ in 2011 but are regretting today because of his incompetence.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c again,the new kid on block that think outside the box,here wat i hv to say oh gullible nigerians.buhari hv never told nigerians his economic blue print to turn nigeria to eldorado,rather he keep on ranting curruption as if all of us are nt in it.me brainy,he buhari afterall it is not akara change that he used to contest an election of presidential magnitude in a big country like nigeria,all of u in this platform,ur famillies nd relatives are all currupt whether pastor or imman so lets leave that cos we all will enter the same jail.this man that calls himself buhari wants to use the same democratic platform he trunket in1983 to become president, it cant work.wat rigth does he hv to topple legitment government wit his illegal junta setup?was it not his highhandedness nd ego that made nigerians to cryout thereby giving babangida an excuse to brush him aside like a wornout sllippers.now talking of curruption,u said that he is a saint but he is teaming up wit thieves nd rouges to grab power.ok whn eminent nigerians were figthing abacha this same buhari was serving abacha.he said he is upright but he was serving the most currupt head of state in africa.when abacha was massacharing nd killing yurubas nd other nigerians,buhari kept quiet because he was nting but a coward.it is only the savage housa fulani nd subsidy lazy free food wanting yorubas that wil vote him.the ibos are too wise to vote this fake pretending old dumb arogant ass.he buhari should spare me that cameleon holier than thou drivel.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Joeadamu86: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c: brainy c again,the new kid on block that think outside the box,here wat i hv to say oh gullible nigerians.buhari hv never told nigerians his economic blue print to turn nigeria to eldorado,rather he keep on ranting curruption as if all of us are nt in it.me brainy,he buhari afterall it is not akara change that he used to contest an election of presidential magnitude in a big country like nigeria,all of u in this platform,ur famillies nd relatives are all currupt whether pastor or imman so lets leave that cos we all will enter the same jail.this man that calls himself buhari wants to use the same democratic platform he trunket in1983 to become president, it cant work.wat rigth does he hv to topple legitment government wit his illegal junta setup?was it not his highhandedness nd ego that made nigerians to cryout thereby giving babangida an excuse to brush him aside like a wornout sllippers.now talking of curruption,u said that he is a saint but he is teaming up wit thieves nd rouges to grab power.ok whn eminent nigerians were figthing abacha this same buhari was serving abacha.he said he is upright but he was serving the most currupt head of state in africa.when abacha was massacharing nd killing yurubas nd other nigerians,buhari kept quiet because he was nting but a coward.it is only the savage housa fulani nd subsidy lazy free food wanting yorubas that wil vote him.the ibos are too wise to vote this fake pretending old dumb arogant ass.he buhari should spare me that cameleon holier than thou drivel.
Your points are quiet convincing...only shallow minded people will swallow everything hook line and sinker,Buhari is not a saint at all.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c again,the new kid on block that think outs

ide the box,here wat i hv to say oh gullible nigerians.buhari hv never told nigerians his economic blue print to turn nigeria to eldorado,rather he keep on ranting curruption as if all of us are nt in it.me brainy,he buhari afterall it is not akara change that he used to contest an election of presidential magnitude in a big country like nigeria for 3consecutive time comon fellow citizen wise up ,all of u in this platform,ur famillies nd relatives are all currupt whether pastor or imman so lets leave that cos we all will enter the same jail.this man that calls himself buhari wants to use the same democratic platform he trunket in1983 to become president, it cant work.wat rigth does he hv to topple legitment government wit his illegal junta setup?was it not his highhandedness nd ego that made nigerians to cryout thereby giving babangida an excuse to brush him aside like a wornout sllippers.now talking of curruption,u said that he is a saint but he is teaming up wit thieves nd rouges to grab power.ok whn eminent nigerians were figthing abacha this same buhari was serving abacha.he said he is upright but he was serving the most currupt head of state in africa.when abacha was massacharing nd killing yurubas nd other nigerians,buhari kept quiet because he was nting but a coward.it is only the savage housa fulani nd subsidy lazy free food wanting yorubas that wil vote him.the ibos are too wise to vote this fake pretending old dumb arogant ass.he buhari should spare me that cameleon holier than thou drivel.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Umunede: why two muslims? Do u want to islamalize and sharialize naija? Or u want to legalize BH?
I came back to check this thread because I knew someone was bound to raise this concern.

What stopped buhari from islamising nigeria the first time?

Why hasn't Fashola islamised lagos?

Finally, do you think it will be easy to islamise nigeria today? That is a very good reason for the country to split and I will personally be in the Christian rebel force that uprises.

We should put all these sentiments aside and let our children enjoy a life we could only dream of. 8 years of this duo being in power is all we need to be close to entering the G20 and probably catching up with vision 202020 which is a clear mirage for now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by ypzilanti: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
If given the choice between Buhari and GEJ as the only choices, go ahead and vote for Jonathan you dumb fooools. I think we need a younger modern leader, but if I have to choose between these two, I know exactly what I should do...do you?
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by franchizy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c: brainy c again,the new kid on block that think outside the box,here wat i hv to say oh gullible nigerians.buhari hv never told nigerians his economic blue print to turn nigeria to eldorado,rather he keep on ranting curruption as if all of us are nt in it.me brainy,he buhari afterall it is not akara change that he used to contest an election of presidential magnitude in a big country like nigeria,all of u in this platform,ur famillies nd relatives are all currupt whether pastor or imman so lets leave that cos we all will enter the same jail.this man that calls himself buhari wants to use the same democratic platform he trunket in1983 to become president, it cant work.wat rigth does he hv to topple legitment government wit his illegal junta setup?was it not his highhandedness nd ego that made nigerians to cryout thereby giving babangida an excuse to brush him aside like a wornout sllippers.now talking of curruption,u said that he is a saint but he is teaming up wit thieves nd rouges to grab power.ok whn eminent nigerians were figthing abacha this same buhari was serving abacha.he said he is upright but he was serving the most currupt head of state in africa.when abacha was massacharing nd killing yurubas nd other nigerians,buhari kept quiet because he was nting but a coward.it is only the savage housa fulani nd subsidy lazy free food wanting yorubas that wil vote him.the ibos are too wise to vote this fake pretending old dumb arogant ass.he buhari should spare me that cameleon holier than thou drivel.

Please can u mention just one case in which Buhari has been fingered as been corrupt wen he was a president, Minister and after he was overthrown
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Symphony007: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please general. Withdraw and retire from politics. This country should'nt be recycling leaders plus stand bu your word when you cried and said you'll never seek office again if you loose. Well sir, you lost so stept off the stand while the audience still loves you.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
franchizy:

Please can u mention just one case in which Buhari has been fingered as been corrupt wen he was a president, Minister and after he was overthrown
are u dumb,if he says that he is nt currupt then u ass dumb slowpoke explain were he got the money to run a presidential campaing in big country like nigeria nt once bt for three consecutive times,was it u or ur father that gave him the money or is he the owner of shell or samsung.otherwise he must be a chichidodo did u read the beatiful one are nt yet born,a chichidodo is a bird dat hates excrement but like magot.do you think dat it is akara change that they use to run a presidential election.nd let me tell u,u are a wog.check scientogies for the meaning.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by nduchucks: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
ALL Nigerians publicly or privately would admit that Nigeria would have been in a better state if Buhari had become our President. Frankly, it is almost impossible to perform worse than GEJ.

I am prepared to put my resources on a Buhari/Fashola ticket and thereafter a Fashola/Northern or Ngige/Northern ticket.

PDP must leave, come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Aringarosa(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Then the reasonable few among them should talk to the teaming illiterates in that region. Nigeria is moving forward - we are saying bye bye to religious and ethnic hatred. Unfortunately majority of Igbos are still living in the hate filled past that has brought the country down.

So, begin to talk to your people - that is the only thing that will stop me from fighting for Igbo isolation.

And how do you come to the conclusion that I'm Igbo?
FYI, I'm Yoruba, but i strongly abhor ethnocentrism.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: ALL Nigerians publicly or privately would admit that Nigeria would have been in a better state if Buhari had become our President. Frankly, it is almost impossible to perform worse than GEJ.

I am prepared to put my resources on a Buhari/Fashola ticket and thereafter a Fashola/Northern or Ngige/Northern ticket.

PDP must leave, come 2015.
are u God or are u a seer to know that nigeria would be better under that fake pretending double tongue rouge
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by talk2me006(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
blink182: If the merger succeeds, buhari and fashola could be presented.
No! i will prefer buhari and amaechi
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by nduchucks: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainless c: are u God or are u a seer to know that nigeria would be better under that fake pretending double tongue rouge

I bu onye Intellectual midget or mumu?
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c: are u dumb,if he says that he is nt currupt then u ass dumb slowpoke explain were he got the money to run a presidential campaing in big country like nigeria nt once bt for three consecutive times,was it u or ur father that gave him the money or is he the owner of shell or samsung.otherwise he must be a chichidodo did u read the beatiful one are nt yet born,a chichidodo is a bird dat hates excrement but like magot.do you think dat it is akara change that they use to run a presidential election.nd let me tell u,u are a wog.check scientogies for the meaning.
im still waiting for ur answer frankiy.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
talk2me006:
No! i will prefer buhari and amaechi

Ameachi s a killer member. Besides his second tenure so far hasn't been impressive.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by franchizy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c: are u dumb,if he says that he is nt currupt then u ass dumb slowpoke explain were he got the money to run a presidential campaing in big country like nigeria nt once bt for three consecutive times,was it u or ur father that gave him the money or is he the owner of shell or samsung.otherwise he must be a chichidodo did u read the beatiful one are nt yet born,a chichidodo is a bird dat hates excrement but like magot.do you think dat it is akara change that they use to run a presidential election.nd let me tell u,u are a wog.check scientogies for the meaning.

You are still a kid for not knowing wat politics is. Buhari had a lot of sponsors both home and international. Moreover, must one be wealthy to contest and election. Nigeria is wat it is today cos of people like you
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by onyengbu: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
[size=28pt]No! to Buharia grin

Anyway why bother sef, he only wins on Nairaland..... cheesy
[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams / FG Reconstitutes Boards Of Agencies, Parastatals In Education Ministry / Why APC And PDP Must Be Deregistered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.