Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election (11629 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
franchizy:

You are still a kid for not knowing wat politics is. Buhari had a lot of sponsors both home and international. Moreover, must one be wealthy to contest and election. Nigeria is wat it is today cos of people like you
those his sponsors were did they get the money,nd now tinubu is going to sponsor him,he is a chichidodo nd u sorry if u are waiting for a government that will give u free food sorry is your name cos it doesnt exist.

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Wadeoye(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c: those his sponsors were did they get the money,nd now tinubu is going to sponsor him,he is a chichidodo nd u sorry if u are waiting for a government that will give u free food sorry is your name cos it doesnt exist.

Your writting is not even coherent. Is good government about free food? Where id that done in the world?
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
as if the old man has got the solutions to Nigeria's problems, he aint a messiah joor
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by dirifred(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
jmaine: Please change your mind Sir.. ...this time you will be crying blood live on TV

Can't wait for that lovely scene grin . . . . .

Sai Vampire Buhari. . . . .You shall fail even more woefully this time
You are right on point! Thanks

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by thelastPope(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c: those his sponsors were did they get the money,nd now tinubu is going to sponsor him,he is a chichidodo nd u sorry if u are waiting for a government that will give u free food sorry is your name cos it doesnt exist.

My brother, don't mind all this people talking nonsense on NL. The aboki on my street had close to a million stolen from him recently. I mean an aboki that wears rags. That is how they are. That is how buhari is. He wants to deceive people that he is a poor man. Meanwhile, he dined and wined with Abacha for 5 years as PTF chairman and till today, there is no tangible PTF project anywhere in Nigeria after spending over 200 billion Naira in the 90s. You know what 200 billion in the 90s is worth today? Yet nothing to show for the money. If you ask his supporters, they will say he built roads. But they can't show you the roads. If Buhari built roads with that amount of money between 1994 and 1999, why did OBJ still meet such dilapidated roads? The last time the Benin Ore road was fairly good was like 1991/92. It is now it is being fixed properly. Benin asaba road was fixed by OBJ. East west road is still like a 1950 road. Lagos-Ibadan is still a tiny 4 lane road. So which road did Buhari build with PTF money. Even Babangida did some work in Lagos. What did Abacha and Buhari do? Buhari has been there before and failed. For 20months he ruled, he had no plan, no road map, no econimic blue print. He is not even an intelligent person. He is also a coward who hid behind Idiagbon for 20 months till Idiagbon mistakenly went to mecca. While in mecca, Buhari was kicked out without a fight. Only kids who have never followed Nigeria's history will take Buhari serious. He is a bigot and extremist. He didn't even bother to campaign in the south east and south south in the 2011 elections and yet said he won the votes there. What arrogance and lies. If he likes let him change his mind, liver, kidney and 2 eyes, he will loose again.

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by ndcide(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Demdem: Good one from Buhari. Buhari / Fashola combo won't be bad however be has started that the discussions must not be for any selfish reason.
Excellent development.

if he runs for presidency, wont it amount to buhai lying to nigerians? I know you hate liars as president remember.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wadeoye:

Your writting is not even coherent. Is good government about free food? Where id that done in the world?
since u want to enter this topic,are u trying to tell me sincerely that under this present dispensation there is no opurtunity for hard working man or woman.even in usa people workhard to earn the extra dollars.ok this cpc and acn were there is goodgovernance which goodwork hv they created apart from kai,lastma,oye political jobs that its salary is not enough to chop isi ewu in a pepersoup join.can that type of job survive a man witout bribry nd extortion,and they are the people ganging up to grab power so mr good governance were are their vission by there fruites we shall know them.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by jmaine: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
thelastPope:

My brother, don't mind all this people talking nonsense on NL. The aboki on my street had close to a million stolen from him recently. I mean an aboki that wears rags. That is how they are. That is how buhari is. He wants to deceive people that he is a poor man. Meanwhile, he dined and wined with Abacha for 5 years as PTF chairman and till today, there is no tangible PTF project anywhere in Nigeria after spending over 200 billion Naira in the 90s. You know what 200 billion in the 90s is worth today? Yet nothing to show for the money. If you ask his supporters, they will say he built roads. But they can't show you the roads. If Buhari built roads with that amount of money between 1994 and 1999, why did OBJ still meet such dilapidated roads? The last time the Benin Ore road was fairly good was like 1991/92. It is now it is being fixed properly. Benin asaba road was fixed by OBJ. East west road is still like a 1950 road. Lagos-Ibadan is still a tiny 4 lane road. So which road did Buhari build with PTF money. Even Babangida did some work in Lagos. What did Abacha and Buhari do? Buhari has been there before and failed. For 20months he ruled, he had no plan, no road map, no econimic blue print. He is not even an intelligent person. He is also a coward who hid behind Idiagbon for 20 months till Idiagbon mistakenly went to mecca. While in mecca, Buhari was kicked out without a fight. Only kids who have never followed Nigeria's history will take Buhari serious. He is a bigot and extremist. He didn't even bother to campaign in the south east and south south in the 2011 elections and yet said he won the votes there. What arrogance and lies. If he likes let him change his mind, liver, kidney and 2 eyes, he will loose again.

You killed it cheesy

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
ndcide:

if he runs for presidency, wont it amount to buhai lying to nigerians? I know you hate liars as president remember.

of cos i cant stand a liar for President. Buhari has never denied he didnt say it and he even talks about it even in this report. That cant count for a lie. unlike the retardeen who havent even talk about his promise to Nigerians that he will go for a single term letting Nigerians to continue to guess (of cos we know he will go for a second term)
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Odunnu: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
The day the bloodsucking fundamental islamist Buhari becomes the president of Nigeria is the same day i will take up residence and citizenship in Ghana. Never will that man rule over me!

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow: INEC has already designed the 2015 ballot papers and Buharis name is on it as a DEFAULT candidate..

Shameless old PigFucker!!
Shut d Bleep u fun ass na ur papa b cryzee liar no wonder ur name is mad cow mtsw mumu
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Freiburger(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Odunnu: The day the bloodsucking fundamental islamist Buhari becomes the president of Nigeria is the same day i will take up residence and citizenship in Ghana. Never will that man rule over me!
na wa o. But he is a Nigerian with every right of and qualifications of becoming the commander-in-chief of the counry someday.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Odunnu: The day the bloodsucking fundamental islamist Buhari becomes the president of Nigeria is the same day i will take up residence and citizenship in Ghana. Never will that man rule over me!

are u a govt official or do u work for Govt or has anything to do with any corrupt politician? Only these ones will definately relocate and its highly welcomed and should be applauded by all. Those who have nothing to hide will live peacefully and well. I cheerish such a day cool cool

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Odunnu: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lol. There is nothing positive about Buhari.

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by tomakint: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Odunnu, big Amen to your stance! cool
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Artlove:
B our guess motherfuker who cares wat did u even contribute 4 ur country trabalisttic bigot
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by tomakint: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
[size=28pt]No! to Buharia grin

Anyway why bother sef, he only wins on Nairaland..... cheesy
[/size]

abi oooo!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Odunnu: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
And i have every right to choose my citizenship.
Freiburger:
na wa o. But he is a Nigerian with every right of and qualifications of becoming the commander-in-chief of the counry someday.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Odunnu: Lol. There is nothing positive about Buhari.

Share one positive thing about ursef undecided
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Odunnu: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Who be this illiterate kwa? Wetin I no go see for this Nairaland? angry angry angry
muktar mtt: B our guess motherfuker who cares wat did u even contribute 4 ur country trabalisttic bigot
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Odunnu: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
I am free spirited and very very very very very very honest grin
Demdem:

Share one positive thing about ursef undecided
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by thelastPope(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Demdem:

are u a govt official or do u work for Govt or has anything to do with any corrupt politician? Only these ones will definately relocate and its highly welcomed and applauded by all. Those who have nothing to hide will live peacefully and well. I cheerish such a day cool cool

Stop spreading this cock and bull story joor! He was there for 20 months hiding under idiagbon's handpit. As soon as idiagbon went to mecca, he was sent packing without a fight. If he couldn't do jack when he was a full serving general, what will he do now that he is almost 80 years old? You lot like to deceive kids under the age of 25 with this your buhari and the tortoise story. Abeg let us hear word!

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by ndcide(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Demdem:

of cos i cant stand a liar for President. Buhari has never denied he didnt say it and he even talks about it even in this report. That cant count for a lie. unlike the retardeen who havent even talk about his promise to Nigerians that he will go for a single term letting Nigerians to continue to guess (of cos we know he will go for a second term)

I f my deduction is right, The day GEJ tells Nigerians that he has changed his mind about going for a single term, he ceases to be a liar.(just the way General buhari is making us know he could change his mind)

Why don't you give him the benefit of doubt; since he as not publicly declared his second term ambition. besides if he comes out open about changing his mind he'll no longer be a liar according to your assertion.

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Odunnu: I am free spirited and very very very very very very honest grin

Actually i think u are very dishonest. If u arent, u wouldnt have accused Buhari of being a bloodsucker without any evidence. Buhari isnt a saint, neither do i or even u. But it doesnt mean that he is a bloodsucker.

Odunnu: The day the bloodsucking
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by omoalaro: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Summary Report - Jan 13, 2013
Survey:Pulse of the Nation
My candidate in the 2015 presidential election is:
Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
1. My candidate in the 2015 presidential election is:
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884
https://students.sgizmo.com/reportsview/?key=214565-1724204-8fb4a021557db8f873c4af914f98fc2f

With the results above, nigerians have truely learnt their lessons.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Umunede: because he love only his people. In d last election, he refused to come to d south to campaign. No campaign offices in the southern part of the country. He once told his people to vote only those from their religion. How can a man like this rule a country like naija

Where do liars like this live? you can fit to lie, chai, i hope you're a pagan sha? undecided
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
omiobo: I can't wait to see Buhari handling the affairs of this nation. I sense the end of PDP. RIP PDP
jmaine:

You killed it cheesy
jmaine:

You killed it cheesy
jmaine:

You killed it cheesy
U knw wat u r a Bleep shit funk ass mutherfuker wit ful of hatred trabalistic bigot u r not going any ware bro u will die in vien wit ur shit shefull in ur ass. If OBJ nd GEJ cnt find anyting agains Buhari no one cnt not even savage lyk u dmn shit u r disgaress 2 ur community mumu.of d first oder kiss my Aboki ass mutherfuker.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
thelastPope:

Stop spreading this cock and bull story joor! He was there for 20 months hiding under idiagbon's handpit.

Hiding under or on top of him is not the issue. The fact is he was the head of state and he sanctioned whatever might be going on under him. It shows what he believes in. What he stands for and what he will support. Give me just 2 names of any of our current leaders that can boast of such a pedigree.

As soon as idiagbon went to mecca, he was sent packing without a fight. If he couldn't do jack when he was a full serving general,

This simply tells u that contrary to what u guys say about him, the general isnt desperate for power. The death of any of his country men for his post or ambition is totally against what he stands for. besides, the original coupist of 1983 who called upon Buhari to govern were the same set of people that booted him out. Buhari never oganised any coup.

what will he do now that he is almost 80 years old?

Those that are able bodied and young, how far have they faired? Its either most of them lack ideas, or stands for nothing or plain thieves unlike what we know the general stands for. Tell me, what is the age of Indian prime minister?

You lot like to deceive kids under the age of 25 with this your buhari and the tortoise story. Abeg let us hear word!

Crap. Zero sense.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
ndcide:

I f my deduction is right, The day GEJ tells Nigerians that he has changed his mind about going for a single term, he ceases to be a liar.(just the way General buhari is making us know he could change his mind)

Nop, u are twisting it all together. I have no issues if retardeen decides to run again. I have said it repeatedly that it is his right. If he changes his mind, that isnt a lie.
If u want me to highlight some of retardeen's comments that one can as lie, i will kindly do but not this one at all

Why don't you give him the benefit of doubt; since he as not publicly declared his second term ambition.

Abegiii, leave tori. retardeen is going. No doubt about that. Let him secure his killer party ticket first.

besides if he comes out open about changing his mind he'll no longer be a liar according to your assertion.

Have explained myself. Changing his mind cant be regarded as a lie but denying or trying to twist or spin it will constitute such.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Demdem(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
honeric01:

Where do liars like this live? you can fit to lie, chai, i hope you're a pagan sha? undecided

Abegii free him. he is just displaying his ignorance.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
holyvirgin: grin

I couldn't help but laugh, and so shall it be IJN, AMEN
omo alaro: Summary Report - Jan 13, 2013
Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884
https://students.sgizmo.com/reportsview/?key=214565-1724204-8fb4a021557db8f873c4af914f98fc2f

Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
omo alaro:
Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884

Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884

Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884

Dat show Buhari he is still d man disfy all d. Loptop nd trabalistic bigot ppl still love him nd Tink he is d man
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by muktarmtt(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
holyvirgin: grin

I couldn't help but laugh, and so shall it be IJN, AMEN
Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884

Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
omo alaro:
Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884

Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884

Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884

Dat show Buhari he is still d man disfy all d. Loptop nd trabalistic bigot ppl still love him nd Tink he is d man thump up hip hip hurry

Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila And His Team Meet Orji Uzor Kalu For Support (Pix / Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate / List Of Committees Inaugurated By GEJ In The Last One Year

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89