Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election (11633 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by vanstanzy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
tomakint: Under this 'pseudo-democracy', I million Buharis cannot fix anything, if he emerges as President for instance (God forbid that anyway), who will form the bulk of those in the National Assembly? PDP, who will form the bulk of the governors? PDP, who will be calling the shots? PDP! Bottomline, under an 'Autocratic Buhari' an Atiku and IBB will definitely have a say meaning; Nigeria will be back in the hands of the Abokis and the Buckingham's influence,indeed, the latter end of Nigeria will be worst than this present hour! Buhari ko, Busari ni angry

Great ovservation, abeg coach them!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by vanstanzy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Igbos are like that - they will never change. The best thing is to isolate them.

Ur father, ur grand father and fore-fathers in the person of Oduduwa couldn't isolate the IGBOs', make e come be MAGGOT like u, shior. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by free13: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

Ur father, ur grand father and fore-fathers in the person of Oduduwa couldn't isolate the IGBOs', make e come be MAGGOT like u, shior. grin grin grin

chei..........................
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by omiobo: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
muktar mtt: U knw wat u r a Bleep shit funk ass mutherfuker wit ful of hatred trabalistic bigot u r not going any ware bro u will die in vien wit ur shit shefull in ur ass. If OBJ nd GEJ cnt find anyting agains Buhari no one cnt not even savage lyk u dmn shit u r disgaress 2 ur community mumu.of d first oder kiss my Aboki ass mutherfuker.

in Buhari we can,if you can't get that,then you must be MAD! M - A - D I mean MAD!!!!!!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Ajaofosoro: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
omiobo:

in Buhari we can,if you can't get that,then you must be MAD! M - A - D I mean MAD!!!!!!
In Buhari we trust and I think God has answerd Nigeriansns'prayers dis time. Is like pple eyes are opening now. If lie goes for 20 yr, d truth will catch up wit it one day
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by tomakint: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ajaofosoro:
In Buhari we trust and I think God has answerd Nigeriansns'prayers dis time. Is like pple eyes are opening now. If lie goes for 20 yr, d truth will catch up wit it one day
Keep dreaming, afterall dreams are freeeee undecided
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by ignis: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
jmaine: Please change your mind Sir.. ...this time you will be crying blood live on TV

Can't wait for that lovely scene grin . . . . .

Sai Vampire Buhari. . . . .You shall fail even more woefully this time
You are so on point.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by holyvirgin: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
muktar mtt: Dat show Buhari he is still d man disfy all d. Loptop nd trabalistic bigot ppl still love him nd Tink he is d man thump up hip hip hurry
Where is this mad man coming from? undecided
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by teskyg: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Buhari anti-curroption jingle went up in flames after his romance with Tinubu.He is a religious bigot who is only intrested in playing Ethnic card.How can we allow a Buhari who is so dull to understand that only his votes from the North can guarantee him easy access to aso rock in d last election?
We can only que up behind Fashola and any attempt to foist Buhari by the merger party is already dead on arrival.PDP have started celebrating another victory come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Burger01(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
muktar mtt: U knw wat u r a Bleep shit funk ass mutherfuker wit ful of hatred trabalistic bigot u r not going any ware bro u will die in vien wit ur shit shefull in ur ass. If OBJ nd GEJ cnt find anyting agains Buhari no one cnt not even savage lyk u dmn shit u r disgaress 2 ur community mumu.of d first oder kiss my Aboki ass mutherfuker.
For goodness sake! What are you saying? I think you gat loosed nuts up there and you have to hurry and see a psychiatric to diagnose the level of your madness. I am not surprised....you are the kind of monkey that your Baba Sai needs...
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Jakumo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Stop poking fun at our beloved Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden.

His Boko Haram terror bombing campaign failed to unseat the elected Nigerian president, so the Ayatollah should be permitted to run for as many more resounding electoral defeats as possible.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Wadeoye(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
brainy c: since u want to enter this topic,are u trying to tell me sincerely that under this present dispensation there is no opurtunity for hard working man or woman.even in usa people workhard to earn the extra dollars.ok this cpc and acn were there is goodgovernance which goodwork hv they created apart from kai,lastma,oye political jobs that its salary is not enough to chop isi ewu in a pepersoup join.can that type of job survive a man witout bribry nd extortion,and they are the people ganging up to grab power so mr good governance were are their vission by there fruites we shall know them.

What's is point here? You are just muddling up this discussion.

Anyway, Buhari/Fashola or Buhari/Oshiomole - God save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Wadeoye(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
omo alaro: Summary Report - Jan 13, 2013
Survey:Pulse of the Nation
My candidate in the 2015 presidential election is:
Jonathan 8.9%
Lamido 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 3.0%
Buhari 32.0%
el Rufai 6.9%
Ribadu 4.6%
Atiku 3.2%
Nnamani 1.3%
Babangida 2.3%
Fashola 32.5%
Tinubu 1.9%
1. My candidate in the 2015 presidential election is:
Value CountPercent %
Jonathan 2,758 8.9%
Lamido 1,033 3.3%
Okojo-Iweala 924 3.0%
Buhari 9,896 32.0%
el Rufai 2,118 6.9%
Ribadu 1,411 4.6%
Atiku 992 3.2%
Nnamani 396 1.3%
Babangida 708 2.3%
Fashola 10,046 32.5%
Tinubu 602 2.0%
Statistics
Total Responses 30,884
https://students.sgizmo.com/reportsview/?key=214565-1724204-8fb4a021557db8f873c4af914f98fc2f

With the results above, nigerians have truely learnt their lessons.

I see... Thanks for sharing this. It looks like Buhari/Fashola ticket will sell like hot cake. Buhari delivering the North while Fashola delivers SW including EDO and part of SE. Another Abiola/Kingigbe ticket in the making.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by thelastPope(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wadeoye:

I see... Thanks for sharing this. It looks like Buhari/Fashola ticket will sell like hot cake. Buhari delivering the North while Fashola delivers SW including EDO and part of SE. Another Abiola/Kingigbe ticket in the making.

It is only on NL politics section you trolls win elections. Please voting is done at polling stations around Nigeria not on one 2k hosting per annum website. Get real! Fashola cannot even deliver lagos right now not to talk of anywhere else! Shior!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Wadeoye(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
thelastPope:

It is only on NL politics section you trolls win elections. Please voting is done at polling stations around Nigeria not on one 2k hosting per annum website. Get real! Fashola cannot even deliver lagos right now not to talk of anywhere else! Shior!

Sit down there - activities have started in South West already.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by jmaine: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2013

You sound like one been tickled in the Anus while making a post .. . . Bros, that form of multitasking is inflating your foolishness

What's that bullshyte above embarassed
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
If he comes back he should be stoned! What is the matter with his obsession with presidency?! Was he not one time a military dictator?!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by braine(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Buhari will win if he contests.. Whether you guys like it or not. No need to show your bigot lives here.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by PointB: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
What did this old bigot forget in the state house that he is in a hurry to go back for.

Buhari and other generals belong to the past, the new generation will see it so!

Sai Bin Buhari, nothing for you except the losers corner!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Mogidi: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
For those clamouring for him please read the newspaper of that period and you would see why the nation welcome Babangida with open arms when he overthrew Buhari. We forget our history easily.
There's no way Buhari can rule this country. A vindictive and vain man like him should never be allowed near the sit of power.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Wadeoye(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mogidi: For those clamouring for him please read the newspaper of that period and you would see why the nation welcome Babangida with open arms when he overthrew Buhari. We forget our history easily.
There's no way Buhari can rule this country. A vindictive and vain man like him should never be allowed near the sit of power.

Show us the newspaper... And you now praising the government of IBB? Some people are just foooolish.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by hubreality(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
It's better for him to change his mind oo. He should retire like Elrufai noted it in 2010 but now singing another song https://www.nairaland.com/1166404/mallam-nasir-elrufais-2010-advice
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by samkoro: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2013
The souls of those who died from the post election riot you caused as well as boko haram satanism will not let you win.They will always make shade tears.nonsense Buhari
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by outseba(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2013
braine: Baba please change your mind and run for presidency. This indiscipline in Nigeria must stop.
abeg Buhari sai,pls run again so my consciense will stop hurting me
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by MAYOWAAK: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Students of branding have a good subject in Buhari on how to grow a personal political brand without spending a kobo. In a nation where politics is a game of money—at times, running into billions—Buhari and his followers barely scratch by to pay their most basic bills.But the absence of money to spend has not diminished Buhari’s brand; if anything, it has enhanced his connection with the masses, making him extremely popular. It is said that Buhari is the only man capable of pulling a million-man crowd in many northern cities without spending money on publicity.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wadeoye:

What's is point here? You are just muddling up this discussion.

Anyway, Buhari/Fashola or Buhari/Oshiomole - God save Nigeria.
thats y i cant wast my time wit a wog like u.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by T9ksy(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Buhari can change his bigoted mind a thousand times but discerning nigerians (which fortunately, are in the majority) will remain steadfast

and vote him out. The only way that mad fulani mullah will ever get the opportunity to dehumanise us again will be through the barrels of a gun.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Wadeoye(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2013
thelastPope:

People voted out of ignorance in the last election and now regreting. Many other people especially in the sw didnt vote in the presidential election because of the silence of Tinubu few days to the election and the collapse of the alliance. 2015 will definitely be different - people are already bitting their fingers and regretting voting for GEJ and not PDP. You know how much you pay for the epileptic power now. You know how much you pay for fuel while a few individuals and pdp chieftains are looting the country in the name of subsidy. We know the state of our major roads despite billions of dollars have been spent by fg. We know and you know. But of course, since you live on pdp, nobody should expect anything better from you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by onyengbu: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wadeoye:

People voted out of ignorance in the last election and now regreting. Many other people especially in the sw didnt vote in the presidential election because of the silence of Tinubu few days to the election and the collapse of the alliance. 2015 will definitely be different - 1people are already bitting their fingers and regretting voting for GEJ and not PDP. 2You know how much you pay for the epileptic power now. 3You know how much you pay for fuel while a few individuals and pdp chieftains are looting the country in the name of subsidy. 4We know the state of our major roads despite billions of dollars have been spent by fg. We know and you know. But of course, since you live on pdp, nobody should expect anything better from you.

Your four points are exactly what is making GEJ popular in many circles now.....
Please stop prodding Buhari to come out and be humiliated once again, it is not good for the old mullah! grin
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by brainyc: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
ndu_chucks:

That's what I thought you are. A foul mouthed dummy not worthy of my time. Mgbo piafuka gi isi, Ewu can beer.
nduchuks or onwu chuks you are wat i said u are ie GOMBE COW NAMA GOMBE.WOG.LAZY FOOL.LAGOS FOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Deploy Soldiers For Peace-Keeping In Liberia- Army / Police Detain Danjuma Goje For Early Campaign. / Nigerians Now Going For Suicide, Slavery Missions Abroad Due To Hardships - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.