Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election (11630 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by beto2gbaski: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2013
I used to respect Buhari a lot even though I knew his chances have always been slim. He lost my respect when he folded his arms and watched people being slaughtered like chickens just because he couldn't swallow the bitter pill of defeat.
Mark my words, the merger will come to nothing because there would be eventual disagreement as to who the flagbearers, BOT members and National excos will be. Of course the PDP won't also sit back and watch the demise of their party by the planned merger.
Reminds me of spy movies and international espionage.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by LADIbaba(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2013
Sattie: What did he forget in Aso Rock for crying out loud. He should tell Nigerians his agenda first. That's our priority not power power power all the time. Buhari, park well jare.....
Buhari was never in aso rock grin grin grin grin... he needs the feel of it grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Aussie(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2013
You all will agree with me that since the coming on board of GEJ, it has not been better, it not getting better and i will not be better for the Nigeria country. Forget the World Bank report about improved economy, electricty has gone from bad to worse with unstable power but with increased tarrifs, increased pump prices of petroleum product and increased basic commodity stock in a country that prides itself as the world's sixth largest producer of crude oil. How long shall we continue like this? Pls, state any benefit so far gained in GEJ era if u have any then we shall support him, but i know there is none.
Pls, let's save this country and vote Buhari. Buhari does not know anything about my brothers and sister copr memebers killed in the north. It was a result of bad PDP leadership that did not create quality education and emplyment in the north that caused. No ACN or CPC politician has been linked with Boko Haram but more than 2 PDP big wigs have been linked and once arrested. Pls, jettison sentiments and religious bigotry and see reason why we must salvage this country. PDP is an enemy of the state. I need to work on sumtin to canvass support for Buhari nationship via social media. We can do it!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by bigass(f): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2013
beto2gbaski: I used to respect Buhari a lot even though I knew his chances have always been slim. He lost my respect when he folded his arms and watched people being slaughtered like chickens just because he couldn't swallow the bitter pill of defeat.
Mark my words, the merger will come to nothing because there would be eventual disagreement as to who the flagbearers, BOT members and National excos will be. Of course the PDP won't also sit back and watch the demise of their party by the planned merger.
Reminds me of spy movies and international espionage.

Do you ever think of your future? And the future of your children. Are really bothered about how things are going on in this country. Please what is your own solution. Someone are pple are coming together to wrestle power from the this failed govt yet you wish them evil. You don't want the merger No Buhari but prefers pdp

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Bigflamie(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Buhari to rule this country? that marks the end of this so called Nigeria.
Some people here doesn't know what they are talking about.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by nkemKalu: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2013
usmanyaro17: All i know is that Buhari will never become Nigeria's President again,we must live with this fact,his generation has passed,he will do more harm than good to Nigeria because he is too vindictive and unforgiving, we need a leader who has a large heart not Buhari.
THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM FOR ALL THAT HAS STOLEN NIGERIAS MONEY.........HAHAHAHAHAH AND THEY MUST SURELY BE BROUGHT TO BOOK. BUHARI MUST BE PRESIDENT COME 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

He said, “For the umpteenth time, I said it (that I won’t run again), it is on record that I would not present myself again for election.

“But after that, I have said so many times that members of my party and groups went and said that I don’t belong to myself and that I belong to them. They also said they belong to me.

“I asked them to go and organise the party and if you approach me I may consider it. This is the stage we are.

The above is a very big lie and deceit. I wonder what Tinubus' opinion will be about this sudden u-turn?
Lets face it, Buhari will be out to deal ruthlessly with corrupt individuals, while Tinubu being corruption itself wouldn't want him on that seat for fear of the unknown. The question now is, "WHO IS GOING TO OUTSMART WHO?"
*To be continued!* grin grin

Shut up your PDP mouth! Buhari remains the only joker for the opposition because of his large followship. Who among the politicians can give PDP (your party) the fight of their life even without spending a kobo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by vanstanzy(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2013
batstan: Buhari and the right thinking nigerians are smarter

I hope so!... Right thinking Nigerians, yes! but Buhari, no! Why is he always fronting himself for the position? This shows he doesn't believe anyother can do it but he alone. Isn't that SELF-CENTERED?
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2013
noblezone: Dear Sir,

If all and the best the so called opposition can offer is you, then it is much clearer that Nigeria has no hope.

I will campaign against you the way I did the last time.

You are among those that ruined Nigeria, go home and rest.

Why not present Ojokwu or yourself? I am sure people will still for vote for Ojokwu in death...

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by slimfit1(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2013
Artlove:

Don't worry we know what people like you stand for. Get your passport ready. It's not even buhari u should worry about seriously.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Aussie(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2013
Bigflamie: Buhari to rule this country? that marks the end of this so called Nigeria.

how does it mark the end of this country? So u prefer GEJ. Back you arguement with evidence.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2013
Umunede: why two muslims? Do u want to islamalize and sharialize naija? Or u want to legalize BH?

Unfortunately Igbos are not in the merger - so, we can present whoever we like regardless of their religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by vanstanzy(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your PDP mouth! Buhari remains the only joker for the opposition because of his large followship. Who among the politicians can give PDP (your party) the fight of their life even without spending a kobo?

If u re going to be insultive, then i won't answer to u Jack@ss!

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2013
njokusboy: LolzZ, can of worms, this man has a delusive idea dat d presidency is his birthright, if I hear say him no contest again, anyway, like arsenal vying for the epl, I enjoy watchin him lose, it has dis pitiable sweetness. Lolzzz. Feel sorry for d dude. His greed is a foot taller than his dignity.

Yes, Igbos too should be considered come 2015. But how does this aligns with your rigging for Jonathan in 2011 and continued support for him despite his ineptitude?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by lacasa: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Nigeria needs the General not the Retard cool

Sai Buhari, all d way
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Yasmeena: Y must we always put religion n tribal sentiments above d need to restore sanity to our country? Dats d reason y we are still where we are in dis country.. lets all look beyond dis 2 issues n Nigeria will b a better place after d next election.

Igbos are like that - they will never change. The best thing is to isolate them.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2013
We are in Democracy he is free to contest again
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by allout: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Na by force for Buhari to rule? Can't he serve the nation better in the capacity of an adviser to someone younger and equally passionate about serving the country?

Na only Buhari get love for this country Elders should act elderly and let the youths take over abi we never understudy them reach? If he ventures to sit on that presidential throne, hin own go worse pass Yardua own! angry
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by slimfit1(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
Ahmedie25: Like Buhari like Awolowo,they hv widely acceptance by their people bt rejected by other region

You must be very stupid what brings Awo into this topic. Was he a president or a regional leader u r very foolish.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
bigass: Any Nigerian that is against the merger/Buhari/Fashola and prefers GEJ/PDP definitely loves the present state of Nigeria and is against change! Unfortunately majority of Nigerians fall into this category.

Majority of Igbos/biafrans fall in this category.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by slimfit1(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2013
dazey: Alhaji Buhari Boko haram go and sit down you can never win election here in Nigeria
He has been winning mind you and pdp have been rigging get that.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by nkemKalu: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2013
all-out:
Na by force for Buhari to rule? Can't he serve the nation better in the capacity of an adviser to someone younger and equally passionate about serving the country?

Na only Buhari get love for this country Elders should act elderly and let the youths take over abi we never understudy them reach? If he ventures to sit on that presidential throne, hin own go worse pass Yardua own! angry
na you or ur papa go take over?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by slimfit1(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2013
Bigflamie: Buhari to rule this country? that marks the end of this so called Nigeria.

So be it
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by lacasa: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2013
PDP apoloogists and GEJ sycos shld better grab the facts that once d merger goes thru, the vampire, boko party PDP must be thrown out in the nxt elections.

Nigeria has to be salvaged from the clueless, the thieves, the boko haramists, the militants and the Corrupt.

Buhari/fashola or Buhari/oshiomole will be d choice.

With the mega opposition the chance to rig will surely be reduced and votes will count this time around.

God bless right thinking Nigerians and God bless Nigeria to be free from the Retardeen and PDP
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Aringarosa(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Igbos are like that - they will never change. The best thing is to isolate them.

Why do you have to bring bigotry into this? Some of the posters are Igbo and they support Buhari.

Your bigotry is sleeping out, you might want to take your head out of your a.nal orifice.

Your obsession for anything igbo is palpable through my comuter screen.

Pls go get some help.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2013

You are the one dozing and snoring - too bad man. Wake up man, Nigeria has got to move forward.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2013

You are the one dozing and snoring - too bad man. Wake up man, Nigeria has got to move forward.

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by usmanyaro17: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Because you and your father determine who becomes the president of a country of 160 million people - you must be very powerful. Why not try and make a Igbo man the president of Nigeria since you and your father can determine who rules the country? Foooolish Igbo.
Buhari"s second name is looser...
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by OsunOriginal: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2013
Aringarosa:

Why do you have to bring bigotry into this? Some of the posters are Igbo and they support Buhari.

Your bigotry is sleeping out, you might want to take your head out of your a.nal orifice.

Your obsession for anything igbo is palpable through my comuter screen.

Pls go get some help.

Then the reasonable few among them should talk to the teaming illiterates in that region. Nigeria is moving forward - we are saying bye bye to religious and ethnic hatred. Unfortunately majority of Igbos are still living in the hate filled past that has brought the country down.

So, begin to talk to your people - that is the only thing that will stop me from fighting for Igbo isolation.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by ludasam222(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Oh boi, nawa o....c as buhari take win election 4 dis nairaland....as 4 me ova ma dead body should i vote 4 dat old man....
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by Goddex: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2013
He will fail woefully again.
Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2013
braine: Baba please change your mind and run for presidency. This indiscipline in Nigeria must stop.
gud 4 him,he is the only one who can sweep this corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders — CJN Muhammad / Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video / "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.