Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? (13482 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Abuse(physical& mental) and infidelity
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Not at all!
But u know women have very strong instincts. And the reason why women most times get dumped is becos they fail to listen to that still small voice in their head.They want to press, push on and manage the one they have because they think there is no other man.
Believe me its very very difficult to catch a sharp babe cheating, a man could easily be caught! Men always make mistakes!
I hate to admit it...but every word you've just written is 101% correct. Big ups to u! smiley
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by JallowBah(f): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Violence. Not a single slap one or two times, because everyone makes mistakes in life. ( And notice I say one or two..after that, I would leave. Might come back after a long, long time, if I see he changes. )
But beatings? No.

Everyone can make mistakes, and for me, that includes cheating. A one night stand, where our marriage was almost on the road to being finished, I could, to some degree, understand. Like it? No. Respect it? No. But I do believe it can be worked out.

And no matter what, I would not divorce fastfast. I would probably move out for a year or two, and see if we could work it out or not before finishing it completely.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
pepperminty12: d day he tells me 2 suck his d**k!!! I'l so quit
lolz
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
if he doesn't ejaculate money infidelity, dishonesty,boredom, any form of abuse, lack of trust
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Truckpusher: can't you endure barrage of physical abuse for at least six months? grin grin grin

Is that the duration u normally beat your wife or GF before you stop??Nope,I love myself way too much for that shit.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by kinchiso(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can condone anything from my partner.. But, if she's being too materialistic, i quit the relationship asap...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
byvan:

Is that the duration u normally beat your wife or GF before you stop??Nope,I love myself way too much for that shit.
I would love to start with you lemme see how it goes.... grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by spikesC(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
If she joins nairaland and befriends the elite group angry
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by toygod2: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
LOOKIN UGLY BY THE DAY
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
spikes C: If she joins nairaland and befriends the elite group angry
abeg, which one is 'the elite group?' grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by spikesC(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: abeg, which one is 'the elite group?' grin
you want make i mention names baa? i thought you said n'anyi bu nwanne undecided
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
spikes C:
you want make i mention names baa? i thought you said n'anyi bu nwanne undecided
D'accord...anyi bu nwanne.but if this 'elite grp' is what am thinking it is,then u are bluffing
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
ANOTHER BABE
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by CzarChris(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can tolerate anything, but once a chic makes a financial request of me especially the please send me card line, I'll give you your request, but you just made yourself a statistics.
As the man in the relationship, just let me spoil you as i see fit.

Infidelity is another issue that really pisses me off.

Lies as much as it is annoying, i kinda find it hilarious and entertaining.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by bongila(f): 12:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Infidelity.
Battery.
Idolatory
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Prudenceduru(f): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2013
Cheating, Lying..... if he suddenly starts getting disgusting n local
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Andybaby: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2013
Lies, deceit, cheating/infidelity, unrepentant attitude, stubborness, domination and control, passion for material things, prostitution, smoking and drinking lifestyle, lesbianism
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Sexkillz can I see why that post was hidden? undecided

It seems I was quoted undecided
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2013
From my point of view, @Andy
Lies - I also lie but I'll make sure u suffer each time u r busted,
deceit - suppose to mean the same as lies,
cheating/infidelity - Except this,
unrepentant
attitude - this would lead to unrepentant corrections by any means,
stubborness - I actually like stubborn girls,
domination and control - When I handle u , u go know who is in control,

passion for material things - me too , I like cars , fine house , money etc,
prostitution - Thou shalt not be caught,
smoking and drinking lifestyle - you will always respect my 'No Smoking' sign in some locations,
lesbianism - No problem, we can make it a trio
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by patricktmuavha: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2013
if only god say so,then we can be.which i doubt that God can allow us to part.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Adaeze003(f): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Everyone is saying infidelity and violence but I'll only believe the guys because most gurls basically eat poo from guys for a living. Smh
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lack of attention, not been trustworthy, infidelity and omg..A nagging boyfriend?. That, I can't tolerate cool
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by spikesC(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tashamania: Lack of attention, not been trustworthy, infidelity and omg..A nagging boyfriend?. That, I can't tolerate cool

am always guilty of the bolded... grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
To be honest with you poster, in the other of your thread, what caused the said Indian guy to climb the guava tree and REMAIN there is not just infidelity but just as one guy commented on that thread. 'the woman no send am'. So he was hoping for his wife to send am.
Conclusion: If my woman does not show regard for my feelings in whatever she does, then she is a portent an omen.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by nwachineke00: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Babzilla: ANOTHER BABE

I don’t know why I noticed your comment, but it sounds like a selfish and immature reason to quit a relationship… Except you’ll say the current babe isn’t satisfying you or what exactly? #justcurious
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 19, 2013
Breaking of trust would end it for me....who needs constant stress of worrying if you can trust your partner? Too much headache.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by True2myself24(f): 3:42am On Jan 19, 2013
If my partner asks me to be something I'm not and withholds love from me until I become what he wants me to be, then I'm gone. He has to love me for who I am, not who he wants me to be.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by wazobiaforu(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2013
i think my love life is safe and will not end with my partner becauase she would'nt do this two things

1) sleep arround or have an appointment with an EX without my consent
2) have the habit of fighting with my families or having a grudge with them, most expecially my MUM ..she is a gonner
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by topsco(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2013
1.A thin of Suspicion
2.Too demanding without understanding
3.Disrespecting my family.
Omoge,Ile ya o o o...ma ko mi si yoyo.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I would love to start with you lemme see how it goes.... grin

Try it and you did be dead for real,if you try to prove your manhood by hitting me,I ll be forced to let you know that David killed Goliath irrespective of the size difference.I don't bluff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.