Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) (43972 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Bongoman1: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
La Bonito: God bless nigeria women

God bless our troops. Am obessed with the 'khaki' uniform.

it takes guts, guns and God to do what they are doing.

Salute.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Kslib(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
cyril83: Bunch of fools that couldn't stand ordinary boko haram in their home country were sent to mali to face alqueda...most of these cowards are only there to rape and loot and as for the female soldier "figure head i guess" she has nothing doing other than cooking and serving the needs of commandant
Look at this coward who sits behind a computer insulting gallant brave men who are serving their country and humanity.. Let me tell you,the malian rebels are not hiding behind innocent citizens,they came out and are ready for battle..
Boko haram should stop the normal kill and hide,they should stop using innocent civilians as cover,they should come out and face JTF and let the battle begin and let's see if their generation will not be wiped out from the face of the earth...
Next time when you look in the mirror,always remember that you are a coward and a dumb one at that...
Na your type bicycle tyre dey kill.. Lazy fowl..
Ask yourself,what have you done for humanity.. Abi na to come world,suck breast,go school,graduate,marry,fu*ck and die abi??

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Malawian(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
How do you fight an enemy with no visible battle formation? When al-queada start rat and mouse chase with them, make dem no come my door come shed crocodile tears. While they are busy "disloging them in mali, they sneek into northern nigeria to forment mayhem, when the army tracks back to nigeria, al-queada is back in mali. Meanwhils, there are still stubborn igbos in the north. Just know you commited suicide okay. Fly wey no dey hear word .......
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by cyril83(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy: just hear yourself out, everything gej gej and gej, is gej the only course you are studying in school, what do you know about the military and her policies, do you know who the head of the liberian or serri lone military is? Nigerian Army going to mali is the best thing, this is a war situation.
ur talking from the nose...how abt a recruit soldier who just finished her first degree...its happening man
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: They are yet to tackle the challenges in Nigeria, but yet have the balls to wanna help in Mali
Make use of your brain dude! Don't you know Al-Queda makes use of Mali as a training ground for terrorist attacks? Some of these Boko Haram members are trained there, so, if Nigeria wants peace at home she MUST as a necessity bring peace to Mali. If not, the magnitude of coordinated attack by Al-Queda and Boko Haram on Nigeria can be disastrous. Nigeria has to act fast.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Malawian: How do you fight an enemy with no visible battle formation? When al-queada start rat and mouse chase with them, make dem no come my door come shed crocodile tears. While they are busy "disloging them in mali, they sneek into northern nigeria to forment mayhem, when the army tracks back to nigeria, al-queada is back in mali. Meanwhils, there are still stubborn igbos in the north. Just know you commited suicide okay. Fly wey no dey hear word .......
what is your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Toosure70: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: ................................................................
Nigerian Combat Troops, including female soldier, at Kaduna Prior To Mali Lift-off
source plz
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by tutu1: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
all this publicity, hmmm Nawa oh, no be party they happen for Mali oh, anyway Godspeed to our Nigerian brave men and woman out there fighting for freedom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by tope24(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

You can continue to insult him as if he's ur village head, God punish you idiot

Choi bros u don provoke oooo.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dljbd1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
with a brand new gun sef...
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by afrikanns: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Why not those kind guns Americans troops are carrying,why always with this old AK 47 model guns nah, even the french troops self aint carrying these old model what ao called sakabula.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
omiobo: I think I need to talk to my wife to join them grin

You sound like you can't wait. grin
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by jutino(f): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
cyril83: Bunch of fools that couldn't stand ordinary boko haram in their home country were sent to mali to face alqueda...most of these cowards are only there to rape and loot and as for the female soldier "figure head i guess" she has nothing doing other than cooking and serving the needs of commandant
mumu of d day na etisalat I blame wey dash u 5mb to come talk trash here idiot
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by MANOSUB(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Alot of Nigerian women go for peace keeping mission. Their job is mostly on the support side like going to the market and cooking for those who are caterers, and for the medical doctors or nurse among them, they render medical services. Every soldier has his/her own area of specialization. However, they also engage in combat when necessary because every soldier is a potential defender. That is not to say that there are no men cook among them.
She could not have been the only woman on board for the peace keeping mission, just a cross section of them you just saw there. To be a Nigerian soldier is a great opportunity and respected one for that matter. You are taught how to be tough on the battle field because all power belong to almighty God.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Toosure70: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
afrikanns: [color=#006600][/color]Why not those kind guns Americans troops are carrying,why always with this old AK 47 model guns nah, even the french troops self aint carrying these old model what ao called sakabula.
nawa for u people, who tell una say na the troop take the pics.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: What a man can do, a woman can do.... grin

yes na
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Toosure70: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
dl_jbd: with a brand new gun sef...
Not new but different color
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Shalome(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Anybody criticizing the sending of our troops to mali lacks foresight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ceejayluv(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: Wow! This is a massive achievement. The US has still not allowed women to serve in direct combat roles, but Nigeria has set the pace.
And who says she's gonna be a field combatant?... will probably be stationed at the camp... She may even be an army nurse.... Unlikely to be at the war front
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
mtcheeeew
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by bleufaucon: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ptolemy of Egypt,Alexander of Greece,AterZezes of persia and many more past leaders went ahead to war with the men of his kingdom and triumphed and also spilled their blood..but here we are today,the young are sent to die for old and unscrupulous leaders of our time..even women who are expected to bare children and sent to die for hypocritical politicians..this is EUGENICS at work. The Mohammedans are coming our way...once it was Libya,now its is Mali,Nigeria be ready for the impending conflict.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by vislabraye(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: Wow! This is a massive achievement. The US has still not allowed women to serve in direct combat roles, but Nigeria has set the pace.

I don't think so. I once remembered during the US/Iraq invasion. A female American soldier was kidnapped and later set free by their commando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by citizenisb: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
NIGERIA THREATENED

But it is Nigeria which could be the greatest concern. With the region's biggest oil reserves and economy, its security forces are already bogged down in on-off fighting with Boko Haram militants in the north.

Abuja has wavered between not wanting to overstretch its army by intervening in Mali and hoping the mission could stamp out links between homegrown and global militants.

By dispatching the first of 1,200 soldiers this week, President Goodluck Jonathan opted for the latter.

"They want to cut off the Islamist problem at the root," said Bismarck Rewane, CEO of Lagos-based consultancy Financial Derivatives. "Not only could it inflame things here, but in the long run it won't solve the problem of Boko Haram's insurgency, which is to do with inequality and poor governance."

Most West Africans, including the Malians themselves, have been largely supportive of French intervention while regretting the inaction of regional powers to come to Bamako's rescue.

However, the failure of democracy to improve daily life in some of the world's poorest countries has opened the door to Islamic organizations to play a bigger role.

Ultra-conservative Wahhabism, spread by preachers coming from the Gulf, has made inroads.

"This intervention (in Mali) makes the whole sub-region considerably more vulnerable," Aning added.

"We are going to see the spread of the fronts from Mali."
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by vislabraye(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
MANOSUB: Alot of Nigerian women go for peace keeping mission. Their job is mostly on the support side like going to the market and cooking for those who are caterers, and for the medical doctors or nurse among them, they render medical services. Every soldier has his/her own area of specialization. However, they also engage in combat when necessary because every soldier is a potential defender. That is not to say that there are no men cook among them.
She could not have been the only woman on board for the peace keeping mission, just a cross section of them you just saw there. To be a Nigerian soldier is a great opportunity and respected one for that matter. You are taught how to be tough on the battle field because all power belong to almighty God.

To go to the market and cook indeed. grin. Abi she go go there to price cocoyam or abi na stockfish or vegetable.
Some comments dey make me laugh.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote
author=slim fit ]When are they going to upgrade this useless guns they
are using even terrorists don't use them anymore. [/quote]hahaha ! egbe nta !
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
pekelepekele: This our Jona is really clueless all in the name of making international points
i recomend a one week steady dose of lagaten injection 4ur case.nd pls rember no enta market o
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
omiobo: I think I need to talk to my wife to join them grin
tell us say u wan marry new wife shekaina.bad guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by AreaFada2: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
soft-touch:
What a Nigerian Man can do, Nigerian Woman can do better!

True. For every Bode George, there is a Patricia Etteh & and for every Erastus Akingbola, there is a Celilia Ibru grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by sharubutu(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Billyonaire: I am proud of my combat ready troops. Go to Mali and kill those Buhari Boys terrorizing that country, come home alive cos there is work to be done at Borno

Why are you advertising your ignorance and illiteracy so openly. 'Buhari boys in Mali' Are you not a f**l?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dejijohns(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
Ghettoguru: Wow that's great! I'd like to date an army lady someday cheesy I admire their bravery....
I dnt tink dey ar allowed 2date or marry a civilian, dnt knw 4sure sha oo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.