Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) (43968 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dejijohns(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2013
ledafaze: Lovely... Her riffle looks so sexy kiss wink
shocked
ledafaze: Lovely... Her riffle looks so sexy kiss wink
uhh! Riffle sexy??
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Twice That.. Amen

La Bonito: God bless nigeria women
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dejijohns(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2013
bellalove:

It is news because your sorry ass will be seated at home, while a woman will be at the battle front preventing a war from escalating#soriexcuseofamanlikeyou#
choi, c disrespect oo... cheesy
bellalove:

It is news because your sorry ass will be seated at home, while a woman will be at the battle front preventing a war from escalating#soriexcuseofamanlikeyou#
choi, c disrespect oo...
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by surveyProf(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Ghettoguru: Wow that's great! I'd like to date an army lady someday cheesy I admire their bravery....

Military laws does not permit, civilian men to marry military ladies, except on rarely case!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by tellwisdom: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2013
brownlord:

I can bet my life, in the whole of your miserable life, you've not killed. Chicken let alone stab a human, Shebi dem no dey see ur size for kaki, or ur size no dey butt when u never go join the army make u for dey shoot rocket, God purnish u idiot
You are a disgrace to mankind and to the entire community where u sprang from....you should be honest to your country, nt acting like a fraud which Nigerian is known for...You and I know this gun isn't a real combat rifle, a well trained soldier shld have...believe me, I can slap a soldier with this woody gun in his hand...#wat a pity
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dejijohns(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2013
saxywale:
lol..looks like the ak47's used by Afghan rebels during the cold war era. well, we have got to make use of what we have. simple.
FYI: AK47 is stil one of the best combact rifle around, dou it may be lacking in accuracy & precision compared 2 AR15, M16, M4A1 & odas. But it can be used in all terrain unlike FN-FAL whc is very heavy nd M16 dat cnt b used in arrid region cos it jams alot nd requires frequent cleaning. Remember dat dey are doing d faiting in d northern desert of Mali nd most of d shoots ll b taken frm close contact...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dejijohns(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Carry catapult and join army in Mali if you want to meet her
Na birds b d rebels??
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2013
Nice!!!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dejijohns(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2013
Kslib:
Look at this coward who sits behind a computer insulting gallant brave men who are serving their country and humanity.. Let me tell you,the malian rebels are not hiding behind innocent citizens,they came out and are ready for battle..
Boko haram should stop the normal kill and hide,they should stop using innocent civilians as cover,they should come out and face JTF and let the battle begin and let's see if their generation will not be wiped out from the face of the earth...
Next time when you look in the mirror,always remember that you are a coward and a dumb one at that...
Na your type bicycle tyre dey kill.. Lazy fowl..
Ask yourself,what have you done for humanity.. Abi na to come world,suck breast,go school,graduate,marry,fu*ck and die abi??

U knw whr I feel paz?? "Na ur type bicycle tyre dey kill"
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2013
Rossikk: ................................................................
Nigerian Combat Troops, including female soldier, at Kaduna Prior To Mali Lift-off

What is the source of this story because I have never heard of Nigerian female combatants
Posters should learn to attach a link to their stories unless they claim to have taken the pictures themselves
How do we know these people are not Congolese or Malian soldiers?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Is she putting on makeup?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2013
J12: Is she putting on makeup?

Before nko?
If make up is part of her daily dressing,she has to look complete na grin
You want her to look all scruffy and ashy like the men around her just because she is a soldier
A babe is always a babe
Look underneath that helmet ,she is spotting berra weave.
If na me,my nails will be all "did" sef
It won't stop me from shooting anybody that deserves to be shot grin
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by brownlord: 12:51am On Jan 19, 2013
tope24:

Choi bros u don provoke oooo.

bros sometimes when u come NL make u just see wetin dey happen, na just nonsense u go dey read nigerians dey talk, imagine that idiot when never kill rat for e life dey make noise no be say em even know wetin the mission dey all about if no be say e manage subscribe etisalat for that e touch lite phone
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by nijanigga: 12:54am On Jan 19, 2013
Rossikk: What a man can do, a woman can do.... grin
a woman can do.... BETTER.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by brownlord: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
You are a disgrace to mankind and to the entire community where u sprang from....you should be honest to your country, nt acting like a fraud which Nigerian is known for...You and I know this gun isn't a real combat rifle, a well trained soldier shld have...believe me, I can slap a soldier with this woody gun in his hand...#wat a pity

I dont know the rifle a well trained soldier should have Minister of Defense please educate us @ the bolded, lol even ur spirit self don waka leave u as u dey type the nonsense, anyway everything is possible but my advise is before you do that, try to WILL the 21 inch tv which is the only property u inherited from ur father to your next of kin before the madness before u, cos u will not leave to write your will the next minute

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Watermelon(m): 1:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Just STFO , you are not even ashame of yourself, instead of you to pray for them and encourage you are here calling them fools, you think battles are won by sitting down in your fathe's palour with mtn 10mb and typing on nairaland? No be your mate dey there.
abeg help me tell that coward, you can;t kill a tree from its branches rather from its roots
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by michealade(m): 1:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Ghettoguru: Wow that's great! I'd like to date an army lady someday cheesy I admire their bravery....
ur mates dey warfront.na to date real babes de ur head
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ektbear: 1:36am On Jan 19, 2013
Rossikk: What a man can do, a woman can do.... grin

+1
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by tellwisdom: 1:44am On Jan 19, 2013
brownlord:

I dont know the rifle a well trained soldier should have Minister of Defense please educate us @ the bolded, lol even ur spirit self don waka leave u as u dey type the nonsense, anyway everything is possible but my advise is before you do that, try to WILL the 21 inch tv which is the only property u inherited from ur father to your next of kin before the madness before u, cos u will not leave to write your will the next minute
I still don't gerrit why you think everybody accessing N.L is the same people....guy, I look like u??...u don see me bfore?? ..na ur type soldier go hit their wife for yansh, u go dey look like donkey.#sorry for u sir.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 19, 2013
Like seriously..how do I get recruited into the army.I have my calling there..lol..but am so serious.

I am in love with the Army!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ISBLIAC(m): 2:08am On Jan 19, 2013
cyril83: Bunch of fools that couldn't stand ordinary boko haram in their home country were sent to mali to face alqueda...most of these cowards are only there to rape and loot and as for the female soldier "figure head i guess" she has nothing doing other than cooking and serving the needs of commandant

you need to think before posting...honestly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ISBLIAC(m): 2:10am On Jan 19, 2013
dejijohns: shocked
uhh! Riffle sexy??
shocked quy,you need to caution your dick mahn.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by sambos994(m): 2:18am On Jan 19, 2013
kufre2010: what a man can do a woman can try not better. she is dere mainly to assist women and children. I admire her no b small. May God b with her

Yes, and that's why she's carrying a gun......sexist bigot.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ISBLIAC(m): 2:25am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Before nko?
If make up is part of her daily dressing,she has to look complete na grin
You want her to look all scruffy and ashy like the men around her just because she is a soldier
A babe is always a babe
Look underneath that helmet ,she is spotting berra weave.
If na me,my nails will be all "did" sef
It won't stop me from shooting anybody that deserves to be shot grin

grin grin LOL....after shooting the person u'll just pull ur mirror out and apply your lipstick
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ISBLIAC(m): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2013
Julieccentric: Like seriously..how do I get recruited into the army.I have my calling there..lol..but am so serious.

I am in love with the Army!
apply for DSSC
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Abrahman: 2:41am On Jan 19, 2013
The men are not looking healthy,is like they ve not been paid six month salary.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 19, 2013
ISBLIAC:
apply for DSSC

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Brezzybone(m): 3:47am On Jan 19, 2013
licensed2k:
Easy ma'am....d woman signed up for it and it aint his fault d woman got assigned to d hot zone..... I'll tel u one thing tho.....I know millions of guys (mesef inclusive)who wld hv loved to b in that woman position given the opportunity buh dat said position are very rare to com by in ds country of ours my dear lady.
I still think d woman role is not combat related tho....who wld hv thought
true talk seriously think it would be related to kitchen and medical things rather, am nt saying she's nt go to go if the need comes up.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by fydence: 3:48am On Jan 19, 2013
pekelepekele: This our Jona is really clueless all in the name of making international points
if you think going to Mali is just for international points then u need to look at a mirror to see who really is clueless
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by humblesteve(m): 3:48am On Jan 19, 2013
Wot a man can do a woman can try but not d best #all dis female soldiers no d cari last too wicked#
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by fydence: 3:49am On Jan 19, 2013
pekelepekele: This our Jona is really clueless all in the name of making international points
if you think going to Mali is just for international points then u need to look at a mirror to see who really is clueless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.