Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

content deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / content deleted (6870 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2005
@ de king Broda, i feel you, I cant imagine myself bringing an ugly ass lady in front of my friends not even my family.There are lots of beautiful and well mannered gurls. All we brothers have to do is search. I simply cant understand why people try to act like they would marry someone who looks like a monkey.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2005
Thanks dablessed
@ nddy, maybe that's their choice, if they're really honest.
Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2005
i guess
Re: content deleted by hopy2005(f): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2005
pls, pls,
u guys should know that all that gliters are not GOLD, so lets not be carried alway by physical apearance or by what we see outside a woman, it is the inside that COUNTS, Which is the CHARACTER and that is the beauty of a woman.
My bros is in trouble right now co's of the lady he consider her wife, His in hot soup now and this is the worse step anyguy can make in life, he make a wrong choice by choosing beauty, but there is no character in the person.

guys be warned, if u want to live long, shine ur eyes, and let God direct you so u can enjoy the ur marriage.
Re: content deleted by Chigszy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2005
anyway i do not think tht anyone is ugly but beautiful in their own way.. i for one will go out wif a guy that is beautiful in my eye tongue "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

oops forgot this is a beauty in a woman well who cares.. i can still comment...
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2005
You know something I always believe when it comes to the issue of beauty and character? Those who believe they are not beautiful or probably have been told so by a couple of people would never accept that facial beauty is important.

You know what that means, I call it [move]'some form of consolation'[/move]
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2005
There are so many things that makes a person beautiful. My mother used to always tell me that true beauty lies beneath the skin. I truly believe that.

But the only one who can look right through our persona into our hearts is God. For us, the first thing we see is the physical side, then what's underneath. The problem is that some see the physical side and stop there. undecided
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2005
Who wants Jezebel for a wife. She's very pretty remember.
Like i said earlier. Looks is beauty too but not strong enough to captivate a man.

Dont be decieved ladies. He loves u because your got a big ass? Lie. He loves your ASS. Period!

No man will call a lady with a heart of gold ugly (they'll rather not make a comment). Trust me.
Men kno the diff between a sex material and a wife material.
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2005
@De-king thats what you think.
inside beauty can never fade but outside beauty does fade.

Point of correction no woman is ugly.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2005
hey gina, you only correct people who are wrong. I am not wrong.

The outside beauty doesn't fade. It only retires after it has outlived it's purpose and that's what happens to virtually every useful thing in life.
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2005
De-king the point of correction was not the inner beauty part. The point of correction was that no woman is ugly!
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2005
Says who?
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2005
Oh that's cold De-King!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway. One man's trash is another man's treasure; or so they say.
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2005
Haba de-king. No woman is Ugly. And yeah, one man's food is another man poison. wink
Re: content deleted by Greatpeter(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2005
A woman of good character is the beautiful woman, a virtuous one.
Not the face of bum bum.
Re: content deleted by slowpoison(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2005
This is one of the best post by far tongue, but we are messing it up by parabulatig around the terms coolbeauty is first of all what you see appearnce as in Halle Berrie, Liz Benson, Omotola Jalade, Marion Jones [i][/i]and their ilks.
secondary beauty is where things like virtue, family connections, status come into play.so if i have to pick and use beauty as a yard stick i would pick Anita Baker to have a beautiful voice while Marion Jones for a beautiful face, Mother Teresa for a beautiful mind, i hope you get my drift.
as for me beauty ie appearance come first i will toast Beyonce [i][/i]first before considering Whoppi Goldberg.
so all those who say that beauty will fade away. should also remember that strenght will also fade away with time but the memory of my lady's beauty will always be with me.
[move]I dont want ugly childen[/move]
there are also beatuful women of virtue out thre as there are also ugly women of vice also
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 3:32am On Aug 19, 2005
haha...I like the i'll choose beyonce before Whoopi Goldberg part! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2005
@ hot-angel and vexxy, great, you both implied that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but I'm still of the view that some are ugly and you know one surprising thing? They know it.

@ slowpoison, they fail to understand that what you are not physically attracted to, cannot get you started. I like this your post man.
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2005
hahahahahah.................... funny
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2005
hey gina, which/what is funny?
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2005
you are funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2005
If I may humbly ask, why did you say so.
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 5:01am On Aug 20, 2005
because every girl finds their bf funny! Duh!
Re: content deleted by WesleyanA(f): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2005
hehe grin
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2005
hot-angel, you know what? I ain't gonna comment on that but I'll wait for gina's response to my question first.
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2005
Before nko? U have to wait for ur wife. Duh!
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2005
Now I've started developing some kind of feelings? So, [glow=red,2,300]beware![/glow]
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2005
Feelings for gina. I did it. people come and see. i did it ooooo. terry and vexxy own has worked. Now it's Gina and De-king. At last! Amen.. people!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: content deleted by dablessed(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2005
Well done hotAngel.

De-king, so why all the shakara b4, u just de demo abi?

Gina, Oku orii re o.

Alas! The First Nairaland wedding is about to be recorded.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2005
Hey girls, take it easy. I've not even defined what feelings they are. cheesy. Na waoh. shocked
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2005
We speak english. We know what feelings means.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2005
Hope you won't be surprised when I finally tell you what feelings I'm talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? / 25 Years Living With My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.