Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

content deleted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / content deleted (6868 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 2:27am On Aug 21, 2005
out of all what i read i like what layi said that sounds like a real man that knows what he really wants from women. From a lady's point of view i want a man not because of his handsomeness but because of the kindness of his heart that's what really counts. I think that men who r looking 4 pretty ladies on the outside are fools and not man enough to me. Ladies who r looking 4 men handsome on the  out side are stupid to me. No offense but that how i feel so appriciate me and don't be mad at me because i speak my mind love me baby! God bless y'all
Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2005
wow Men who look for beauty aint man enough for you. Well i wouldnt comment much on that coz you said for they aint man enough for you. Who wants to be an ugly ass just coz he or she has a kindness in his/ her heart. Bash, hit the floor, Beauty is categorically what men look for.
Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2005
real beauty in a woman is her attitude. If she doesn't have a nice attitude she is not pretty at all.
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2005
tell them princess.
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2005
Nddy,
Spend time with a not-too-good-looking lady with a golden heart and u'll soon begin to see her as Beautiful. Try it wink
Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2005
Men come on now why don't y'all try it. Go with a woman that with a beautiful attitude and a kind heart and if u would'nt appriciate her. smiley
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2005
Well spoken I must say, but don't you all think that if something doesn't ignite interest in you, you can't even look at it talkless of loving it. Same thing applies to what we're talking about here.
Be sure not to get my point wrong. I know character plays a role in beauty, just as facial /body beauty does.

@princess, sayin a man looking 4 outside beauty is a fool is a misguided judgement. He might want attraction 1st and then other things follow. Don't you think so?
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2005
DE-KING:

.......but don't you all think that if something doesn't ignite interest in you, you can't even look at it talkless of loving it. ............
No woman is repulsive. It basically depends on what u r looking for in a woman. Some just start as friends and it develops into full-blown-date (because of her character). Guyz don't only make friends with pretty girls mind u.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2005
Common Layi, I haven't said any woman is repulsive and I would neva say a thing like that. All women are beautiful in their own way but there's something you all are not getting from my point. I just wish you could figure it out.

Every creature GOd created is beautiful and good but you see some people don't know this, hence they believe they aren't good enough.

I believe something someone once said, "No one can say you're ugly without your permission". Unfortunately, so many are filled with inferiority complex, hence they accept that eventhough they don't say it.

Do you all get my point now?
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2005
De-King . U r Ugly
I dont need ur permission.

Just Kiddin. No come break my head!

Seems ur point is that sum women feel inferior and as thus, they look ugly. Am i right?
Just simplify. abeg.
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2005
I understand what you're saying King, or at least I think so:

God gave us eyes to see. That is the first thing we do. We look at someone and immediately decide whether we WANT to know more about a person, beyond their physical appearance. That attraction has to be there for you to make a move.

Also, being with someone you are not also physically attracted to can pose a problem. It may make you susceptible to infidelity.
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2005
Now I get De-kings point. Good Talk though.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2005
Good vexxy, you get it.
Actually, God created everything and said it's good but ironically, some people believe that they aren't good enough. When you get close to them, you just feel it. Those are the kind of people I refer to as ugly.
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2005
Thats true. Wooorrrrdddddd!!!!!!
Re: content deleted by Greatpeter(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2005
The real beauty in woman is good conduct and faith in Christ Jesus.
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2005
Greatpeter:

The real beauty in woman is good conduct and faith in Christ Jesus.

A woman who is not a christain isnt beautiful ?
Re: content deleted by Greatpeter(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2005
She isn't.

You can take me on.
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2005
Hmmph. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Today is my birthday, And, Whoever says the world doesn't evolve arround me is a liar, cos today, It does. I'm sixteen
Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2005
@
D-king. A man might want a beautiful woman don't u think God made everyone beautiful? and give point to my homie layi for always saying the right stuff.

@
layi. Keep up the good work baby u are good at it. love u much babyboo.
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2005
@princess, maybe you didn't get my point. I already said that God created all things beautiful and declared all things good but so many people feel inferior. That is they don't believe in themselves, isn't that ugliness? They keep complaining and squeezing their face. What would you expect from such a person - Ugliness.
Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2005
sorry i misunderstood u any way u r right.
Re: content deleted by tulex(m): 2:10am On Oct 07, 2005
Well i think beauty is whatever u take it to be.If count it from the facial aspect fine.it is beauty
you take it from the body shape great it is beauty too
BUT WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT?
I think its the heart, character, soul,the inner mind
a beautiful girl in mind should know how to dress well SO
beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder
if u see a girl u feel u like she's ok facially, shape and has a good character
she's a BEAUTY.
Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2005
Well spoken i must say.
Re: content deleted by mosiate(f): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2005
i really enjoy this topic,i'll like to drop my own opion to this topic,i think all ladies are beautiful just as layi and co have said but not all ladies are attractive,it's the feature in a ladies that attract you to the those inner beauty in her,but the main fact is that beauty does not really mean good looks alone,the inner beauty matter too
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2005
Good one. wink
Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2005
Yeah Good one smiley
Re: content deleted by pharrod(m): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2005
Real beauty is not just facial beauty only,beauty comes with lot of things
like character
1)How does she react when provoked
2)How does she relate to others
3)How does she walk
4)They way she talk
5)Good shape
6)Her reasoning
7)Intelligent
coolRespectfull
Re: content deleted by Greatpeter(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2005
Beauty from inside is the most important.
Re: content deleted by dolly(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2005
No guy wants to marry a lady that can't cook,that can't respect them,that can't care about them................etc but some said they can't marry an ugly lady but one thing i want guys to know is that home traning is what  matters most.when u meet a lady for the very first time,her response  and her manner of approach will make u know the kind stuff she is made of BUT.......... BEAUTY GOES ALONG WITH EVERYTHING take it or leave it............................cheesy smiley
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2005
Inside beauty matters the most. But looks also matters plz.
Re: content deleted by dolly(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2005
layi
i am not saying inside beauty does not matters, infact it is what a guy should look for in a lady but what i am trying to say is that guys don't really get attracted to ladies that are ugly,though if they should get attracted to a beautiful lady and later discover that she is just too poor in everything,they will have no choice than to quit but what i am trying to say is that most guys easily get attracted to beautiful ladies though the relationship might not last but what i can say is that guys should try and study a lady eihter beautiful or ugly b/4 asking her out. ....... hope im making sense here?
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2005
True, pretty ladies attract guyz . If they aint beautiful on the inside , they get dumped.
But the problem is that the not-pretty girls who have beauty inside hardly gets attention so who would they proove their inside beauty to?
Its ironical though but i still believe that even a chim look-alike would get her suitor. guys too can look ugly u know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever / Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.