Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,764 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

content deleted - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / content deleted (6858 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: content deleted by spyy22: 11:59am On May 20, 2007
Hello Londoncool, I am interested in the club freedom investment. please advice on what team to join. I don't mind the fastest growing team
Re: content deleted by Igbobeauty(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2007
well I have dimples which men do like and I'm a really funny person to be with lol. it really should matter about personality. So many nigerian men come up to me, is it coz they see the pretty face with the big boobs. lol. it shouldn't be like that. That's why so many girls are so self conscious about themselves.
Re: content deleted by oreofemi(f): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2007
A woman's beauty is her soul and her feelings for other people.
Re: content deleted by jhibola: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2007
beauty comes from the inside? not from face or body structure, what she do, what she pocesses determine her beauty
Re: content deleted by moondust(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
jhibola:

beauty comes from the inside? not from face or body structure, what she do, what she pocesses determine her beauty

I'm gona hav 2 disagree wit u. good xter is great but u dont advice me to marry good xter wit a scary face do u?
Re: content deleted by QUESHIQUE(f): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2007
the beauty of a woman comes from within and that's a factual statement. however,immature,uneducated and irresponsible men tends to focus on exterior than interior. men who tend to lavish on the exterior tends to loose in the end as they are always gravitating towards all sort of external beauty. men tends to want external beautiful women and they themselves not handsome. if you don't see a woman beautiful,you yourself are not handsome.
Re: content deleted by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2007
real beauty is d inner mind whch is pure,captivatin,nd very tender.a beautiful lady is a lady in totality.a lady who is very confident about who she is.most times confidence comes wen she knws she is pretty.bt still confidence cn arise wen she knwz she is intelligent nd shit.confidence cn be anything.so pls in ma opinion,if yu think physicals mean beauty,u might be rite.cos dat is lyk d key to unlock watz in d inside,
Re: content deleted by Janeesa: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2007
I think its dignity,class,elegance,modesty,being down to earth,kind,respectful,being humble and wholesome, showing compassion towards others

I just have to ask the guys who all want someone who is beautiful above all else, what do u look like? u can't be looking like a beast and expect the girl to be lookin likeĀ  a princess, i'm sorry if anyone thinks thats mean but i couldnt help myself i had to ask tongue grin
Re: content deleted by lizzy93(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
kool thread, kip it up
Re: content deleted by Ivvie: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
~
Re: content deleted by amaikama(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2008
Her virtues !!!!!!!! kiss
Re: content deleted by t00cUTE(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2008
her dignity, the way she presents herself makes her beautiful. who she is inside wink wink
Re: content deleted by lucabrasi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2008
real beauty is a combnation of the virtures and also seeing her first thing in the morning without make up or any finery,if anyone tells you its all about the inner beauty its a big fat lie
Re: content deleted by t00cUTE(f): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
lucabrasi:

real beauty is a combnation of the virtures and also seeing her first thing in the morning without make up or any finery,if anyone tells you its all about the inner beauty its a big fat lie
i dont think u knw wat beauty is ure rite on the other hand, but that is physical beauty, but beauty comprises the both who you are inside and outside.
Re: content deleted by Ivvie: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2008
~
Re: content deleted by lucabrasi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2008
t00 cUTE:

i don't think u knw what beauty is ure rite on the other hand, but that is physical beauty, but beauty comprises the both who you are inside and outside.
yes i do,lets be honest here and stop kidding ourselves why dyu girls spend so much on make ups,hairstyles,clothes e.t.c if you believe inner beuty is more important?people just say it because its what the world wants to hear,girls are the most guilty of this,one one hand if a girl puts on a tiny weight or just one wrinkle she starts getting worried but if she has a fat girlfriend asks her opinion if she s fat they ll be like "no girl you r perfect" grin
Ivvie:

How would you know? You aren't male to conclude on how men think.
spot on
Re: content deleted by syren: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
lucabrasi:

yes i do,lets be honest here and stop kidding ourselves why dyu girls spend so much on make ups,hairstyles,clothes e.t.c if you believe inner beuty is more important?people just say it because its what the world wants to hear,girls are the most guilty of this,one one hand if a girl puts on a tiny weight or just one wrinkle she starts getting worried but if she has a fat girlfriend asks her opinion if she s fat they ll be like "no girl you r perfect" ;Dspot on

Because dey kno it's what men look at first. You've all said that unattractive women don't get attention no matter how nice a person she may be, so why won't they want to look good? I don't agree with spending loads of money on it tho, if it takes that much effort don't bother. cool
Re: content deleted by lucabrasi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2008
syren:

Because dey kno it's what men look at first. You've all said that unattractive women don't get attention no matter how nice a person she may be, so why won't they want to look good? I don't agree with spending loads of money on it tho, if it takes that much effort don't bother. cool
so u agree outer beauty is as important as the virture of a girl/lady then?
Re: content deleted by syren: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2008
lucabrasi:

so u agree outer beauty is as important as the virture of a girl/lady then?

Hah, no o, i said when guys focus on outer beauty first women feel the need to appeal to them in that way, hence the make-up, clothes etc. It's not as important but it is still part of being beautiful. I understand a man not wanting an ugly wife but as long as her inner virtues and good qualities are the reason you are with her then that's ok. I mean if a woman is physically stunning but you can't stand the way she behaves it doesn't make sense to be wit them rite? wink
Re: content deleted by chamotex(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2008
her aura
Re: content deleted by lucabrasi(m): 1:46am On Jul 06, 2008
syren:

Hah, no o, i said when guys focus on outer beauty first women feel the need to appeal to them in that way, hence the make-up, clothes etc. It's not as important but it is still part of being beautiful. I understand a man not wanting an ugly wife but as long as her inner virtues and good qualities are the reason you are with her then that's ok. I mean if a woman is physically stunning but you can't stand the way she behaves it doesn't make sense to be wit them rite? wink
ok so lets just say outer/physical beauty,clothes,make up e.t.c betwn65-75% the rest inner beauty
Re: content deleted by DualCore1: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2008
@Topic
her bank account. lipsrsealed
Re: content deleted by Moyola(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2008
Real Beauty cumz 4rm within wink
Re: content deleted by AkpoJude(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
Its a Rhetorical question

and u know its difficult to answer
anyway it has to do with both
Re: content deleted by perception: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
First, what is the definition of beauty in the dicitionary? i think we should check that. Even the bible makes a distinction between beautiful women & well mannered women! A woman's beauty is her physical appearance, made even more attractive by her ways, attitude , etc. if you are ugly, u know. u would definitely try to make up for lost glory! any man is left to choose his criteria. some men, (few i believe) would have a good natured ugly woman over a beautiful horrible hearted woman but would always wish she was that beautiful! i would choose fineboy anyday sha!
Re: content deleted by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2008
The first page mentioned that its hard to find ladies that dont tell lies BUT. . . BUT. . . (sigh) undecided

I never believe that beauty is based on the outlook cause I know this girl and she is so pretty and very sexy and all the guys want to get to know her but after they found out how terrible her personality is, she was declared to as Ugly.

So as a conclusion, Beauty lies deep within the person's heart and it takes time to see it as you have to know the person better. However, I notice that alot of people these days only would judge beauty base on the person's outlook which I find it sad. Even in here they are a few people as well . . . . .
Re: content deleted by topup: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2008
My answer to what I believe constitutes to real beauty in a woman is:

'What you believe makes her beautiful.'

If you believe that her only real beauty is her looks because her personality is foul, then that unfortunately for that female is her real beauty.
If you believe that it is her personality then that is her real beauty.

As a general answer, I would say real beauty is deeper than we can ever imagine, most men won't approach 'ugly' women because at the back of their mind they want a beautiful or at least pretty/attractive (on the outside) women to show their family and mostly friends. At this stage when they are just meeting the woman for the first time, they couldn't care less whether she is beautiful on the inside, because what they don't know won't kill them nor will they miss it. They haven't attached to the woman yet. But let me tell you I have seen many a man have a female friend who after getting to know her (with the idea nothing will ever happen because externally she is NOT HIS TYPE) have fallen in love with these women, a love that I think is MUCH more stronger than that if it was heavily weighted on looks, which fade and change.
Re: content deleted by Gamine(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
Beauty is a thing seldom seen. It is held by all within the soul it lies, waiting to come out to the surface, but it can only be found if someone is sharing your soul with you. Beauty is suppressed by the evils of the world. Only love can bring beauty out. Once seen, beauty never hides again. Not even hatred can deny beauty of it's true design. Beauty, although possessed by all by few and fewer yet will ever see one of the most beautiful sights - the beauty held by you.
Re: content deleted by georgee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
Gamine:

Beauty is a thing seldom seen. It is held by all within the soul it lies, waiting to come out to the surface, but it can only be found if someone is sharing your soul with you. Beauty is suppressed by the evils of the world. Only love can bring beauty out. Once seen, beauty never hides again. Not even hatred can deny beauty of it's true design. Beauty, although possessed by all by few and fewer yet will ever see one of the most beautiful sights - the beauty held by you.
Gammie u ar very correct.
am triping for U though wink cos u are BEAUTIFUL smiley
Re: content deleted by Gamine(f): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
hen
Re: content deleted by georgee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2008
@gamine
am serious, u dont av 2 know a girl for ten years for u 2 know she's BEAUTIFUL.
Believe it or not,
Hate it or love it,
Gamine u ar BEAUTIFUL smiley
Re: content deleted by Gamine(f): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
mo da ron!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism / Is It Possible For A Girl Who Have Been Having Sex To Paused For 2mnths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.