Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,579 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

content deleted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / content deleted (6871 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2005
Layi i must disagree with u on this one. Some guyz are more attracted to women that has the real beauty inside, i have spoken to a lot of guyz and some that knows the real beauty search for the beauty inside a woman because most of them said that beautiful women on the out side are trouble, but beautiful women on the inside are more respectable and easy to understand or live with so i totally disagree with ya. kiss
Re: content deleted by kikelomo(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2005
All i would say is this: Beauty could take you to the spot, but intelligence keeps u there. So to me real beauty comes with brains. ain't that true ladies?
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2005
Yes, agreed. Beauty can only take you so far.
Re: content deleted by terry(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2005
beauty
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2005
Princess:

Layi i must disagree with u on this one. Some guyz are more attracted to women that has the real beauty inside, i have spoken to a lot of guyz and some that knows the real beauty search for the beauty inside a woman because most of them said that beautiful women on the out side are trouble, but beautiful women on the inside are more respectable and easy to understand or live with so i totally disagree with ya. kiss

What do u disagree with exactly (cos i see no discrepancy in what we both say)?
Re: content deleted by IAH(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2005
Princess:

most of them said that beautiful women on the out side are trouble, but beautiful women on the inside are more respectable and easy to understand or live with so i totally disagree with ya. kiss

This is so wrong! How does being beautiful on the outside make you troublesome Explain because I don't get it.
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2005
I also hear a lot of guys say that. It's even a song out saying, "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so from a personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you." <--chorus.

Most say that because they think that most women who are beautfiul on the outside think to much of themselves and expect you to cater to them because it's a priviledge for someone to date them.

Note I said most, not all. cheesy
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 2:13am On Oct 25, 2005
Sincerely I'll want her to be beautiful in and out but i prefer in-wards because i believe a gentle/nice chimpanzee is far better than a wicked/fierce angel.
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2005
Hey, that's no monkey business

But in this day and age everything seems to be more focused on outward beauty undecided
Re: content deleted by casper(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2005
beauty is B and B
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2005
Care to elaborate on that?

Also, NY? You're not to far from me cheesy
Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2005
real beauty is her heart and how evill she could be
Re: content deleted by Princess(f): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2005
My bad layi.
Re: content deleted by Lancer(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2005
real difficult can to answer, but i tell u guys, Initial Physical Attraction is d bomb, later u can check 4 all attitude, but itell you i rather dine and die with the most beautiful lady than talk to some ugly,nice attitude babe...
Re: content deleted by nana(f): 12:29am On Oct 27, 2005
THE REAL BEAUTY IN A WOMAN IS HER HIGH STANDARD OF INTELLIGENCE AND POLICY!
Re: content deleted by Seun(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2005
Re: content deleted by Adagio(f): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2006
Hello,
I am visiting you after following search engine results as to what makes a woman beautiful.
I was fascinated by some of the posts and I would like to ask your permission to print a selection of these
on my website, Beauty And The Bath.
I think my visitors, as I have, would be very enlightened by some of these responses,

If you do not wish your post to be used, ( I will be using initials only)
Please e-mail at admin@beauty-and-the-bath.com

Thank you for letting me visit!

http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com
Re: content deleted by segun111(m): 1:59am On Oct 02, 2006
Okay I need to know from all people in the house what you count as beauty, is it physical appearance or her inner most thoughts, please ladies and gents let me know what you think on this subject,

I will lead it off by saying beauty to me is not the physical appearance because even if she is urgly there are things to do about it but her attitude and inner most thoughts are more important to me.
Re: content deleted by kiki(f): 2:57am On Oct 02, 2006
well inner beauty is somthin that matters but now inner beauty is some old shiit like that wat ppl want is someone who got the beauty and a nice body and dats wat they call bootiful
Re: content deleted by momoney1(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2006
THE LOOK

THE HEART

THE BRAIN
Re: content deleted by izoneb(f): 5:51am On Oct 04, 2006
The real beauty in a woman is in the eye of her beholder!
Re: content deleted by diyobdw(f): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2006
Start with her brain to her person and then to appearance
Re: content deleted by kokoletz(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2006
The heart of a woman is where the beauty lies.
Re: content deleted by edua: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2006
The return of the understandings and respects i bring towards a woman is HER BEAUTY.
Re: content deleted by segun111(m): 4:05am On Oct 05, 2006
@koko, I truly agree with your defintion of beauty; to me it is what is in her heart and not the appearance,
Re: content deleted by kheme(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2006
what i really appreciate in a woman is her inner beauty! the out beauty is also important. i've been attrached to both attractive and "unattractive" woman in the past and present, but each time i interact with them, i often forget what they look like on the outside!

but all you mentioned remains good, i always adore beauty in a woman!
Re: content deleted by chiluvGod8(f): 1:54am On Oct 30, 2006
Let me set it straight. wink
The men from Nigeria are quite different from what you receive in the U.S. Especially in states like Maryland, Texas, Washington, D.C. and etc. One thing I have noticed is that breasts and booty will attract a man and will keep him if he only wants sex. But when a man wants something more, there are other qualities that he will be looking for in a woman to settle down with. shocked shocked shocked
I have the best of both worlds so to speak. I am an American but I married a Nigerian.
smiley cheesy kiss
What I have noticed is that Nigerian people have a culture and a way of life that is quite different from the American way. I stayed single and celibate for a long time because of this very issue. American men perceive beauty as something relative to the superficial and artificial qualities that are similar to the white, wafer-thin supermodels that we see on TV and in the Videos.
What will make a woman beautiful depends on how you were raised and the culture in which you reside.
In America, black is ugly and thickness is a disease. And in order for a woman to attract a man she has to play games and portray an image that is very degrading. A woman has to be "easy".
In Nigeria, Black is beautiful, intelligence is sexy, thickness is a sign of a good life, less is more ( showing less body), and discretion and dignity are arousing and rather stimulating. character makes a person more interesting. This is quite a contradiction to the role of a bimbo that American women have to play to be with an American man.
What's sad is that men from other cultures think that all American women are this way when it is not true. I made my husband wait until we were married before we had sex. I forced him to see the real me. Not the desperate tramp that American women are being portrayed as. As a result, my husband respects me. We have a business together. We have two children. Moreover, when it's dark outside, my husband is at home being a man for our children and for me. I don't know what made him be this way but I wonder what would it be like if I had given in too easily or dressed too provocatively.
Re: content deleted by tng(f): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2007
Lets face it. You dont see a girl with "good character" written on her forehead.whether we like to accept it or not, looks play a very important role in the perception of beauty.if a girl or guy is not attractive, you wouldnt be so keen on knowing him or her nd therefore cant know if they are good or ill mannered.so i pitch ma tent with those that say looks attract but character keeps.Besides u could get a goodlooking girl that is well mannered.
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
Beauty lies in eyes of beholder.

I will say that woman's beauty lies in her character. forget her physical beauty.
Re: content deleted by uspry1(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hey, come on, answer this question at below:

If you guys say "The real beauty in a woman is in the eye of her beholder! THE LOOK! THE HEART! and THE BRAIN!", then how come guys run away when they found out the inner beauty in a woman who happen to have hidden physical challenged such as hearing impaired, speech impaired, or health issues (like heart problem, diabetes, etc.)?

What is this?
Re: content deleted by 1985: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2007
THE REAL BEAUTY IN A WOMAN STAYS IN HER BEHAVIOUR, A POPULAR MUSICIAN SANG IT AS A SONG AND SAID,
TI OBIRIN BA NI WA,MOLE FI TEN THOUSAND FE,BUT IF SHE NO GET BEHAVIOUR WETIN GO HAPPEN O, BUT I LIKE A LADY TO BE TITE IN HER PUSSY THAT MAKES ANOTHER PART OF HER BEAUTY,AND MAKE SEH ROBUST SMALL AND M AKE SHE FIT
Re: content deleted by abdkabir(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2007
@topic

Nice Question. This one deserves sitting down and reflecting b4 answering. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair / If Your Girlfriend Can't Do This .... She Ain't The ONE / Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.