Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? (5614 Views)

Can You Marry An Illiterate? / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? / Should I Marry An Illiterate? Kindly Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by 3ndy(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
No problem. But I think you need to think well about your situation before it is late
isn't it already?? (too late i mean)
anyway.. let's just see what the future brings
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by tpia5: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
in the picture, you seem to be the one all over the guy though.
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
******following thread because of tpia and 3ndy******

Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
3ndy:
Too late might mean before you are pregnant again or before you loose all hope. It is still easy to walk now or make him change
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by 3ndy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
tpia@:
in the picture, you seem to be the one all over the guy though.
yeah.. that was december 2011.. and in the picture if u notice he was reluctant.
he didn't want that picture taken.. and he had his eyes open all the time..
anyways..
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by 3ndy(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Too late might mean before you are pregnant again or before you loose all hope. It is still easy to walk now or make him change
1. never ever again will i lay beside him
2. already have lost all my hope
3. given up already about that.. if by now he hasn't change he will never.. NOW i know that
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
3ndy:
1. never ever again will i lay beside him
2. already have lost all my hope
3. given up already about that.. if by now he hasn't change he will never.. NOW i know that
It is good that you have learnt your lesson and you have madr your choice. now all you have to do is stick to that choice and you will be fine
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by 3ndy(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is good that you have learnt your lesson and you have madr your choice. now all you have to do is stick to that choice and you will be fine
yeeah...
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by 3ndy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
una sorry ohhhhh...
enough talking about me.. let's return to OP's post..
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
3ndy:

Please dont marry this guy. Its obvious you dont love him and Im willing to bet the marriage wont last. Leave the guy to a lady that wont come talk shit about him on an open forum. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by Homogeneositys(f): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is illiteracy virus? Some people don't have the priviledge
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by nobniger: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Maybe

Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by 3ndy(f): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
seems like their havin fun.. loooollll
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by dederocs(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
softsparky: Am looking for who will love me this much.
send your picture to swiftlink16@yahoo.com.am a working class man i need a sweet girl.
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by adahib: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
I sincerely wish i could say "yes" but who would i be kidding?
Being an illiterate for whatever reason is unfortunate but i refuse to be saddled with such.I know there are a lot of folks out there who won't mind but i'm not one of them.
Re: Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? by andyanders: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
3ndy: seems like their havin fun.. loooollll

I think having gone through your posts on the subject in relation to your family life, I would want to thank you for the pain you took as human being in giving the guy a chance to life as a partner and also making him feel like a man despite his short coming.

With your explanations here as stated by you, it is like you have lost interest on the young man and it will be a disaster if you have to live a life like this forever.
I am not suggesting you quit the relationship,but as it stands, it would be better to call a spade a spade and look for a life you 2 can build together rather than pretending.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women / At What Age Women Are Best In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.