Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (20005 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
advocate666:

You should have bothered reading the rest as I took pains to explain those "indicators".

However, can you please read and answer the last paragraph or is also too much to ask?

Ok... When I have the time, I'll read it.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Malawian(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
all these people forming one naijeria and detribalised bullshit, that is how they will go out there and mess up, when yawa gas, they will remember they were igbos; just like nzeogwu before them. it is obvious that before we march out again in serch of freedom, that we have to clean house first. now they are electing our leaders for us abi? see how that little boy odumchi spoke like a kid and rather than apologise, was telling us to behave matured. abi one month is over, just another 11. msheeew.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by DuduNegro: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly!

Now you're getting my point, being that NL is a faceless forum, you cannot ascertain who's who, but simply identifying yourself as one, and actively engaging in public activities, then yes. Negro has often stated that he's Yoruba, so does Alj Harem (mr mixed cultures).

Ogugua88 has stated a million times she's Igbo, she has participated in the Igbo learning thread, spoken on Igbo topics, what else do you want from a faceless forum?

[size=16pt]Again, HOW DO YOU DEFINE IGBO? WHAT ARE YOUR INDICATORS FOR DETERMINING WHO'S IGBO.[/size]

the only way you can truly vouch who is who is through contacts outside the forum.

i have people who can vouch im Yoruba because of interactions outside nl and connections even back home.
i dont lie about my identity, everyone here know all my ids. if i was igbo i would vehemently shame all these crazy looneys that call themselves biafrans.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2013
I have NEVER seen more cry babies all my life.
Chineke God of Abiama shocked

Y'all that wants to disown this organisation should quit announcing please.Do so asap and move on.Quit butting in to every thread to disturb with your rants.

Give the new ones a chance first?No!
Go now pleaseeeeeeeee .and unfollow the thread.
Sheesh.

Thank God for saving me oh,na Igbo men be dis ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2013
What's going on here

Why are some people always bent on fomenting trouble. Don't you people like to see a united Igbo race? Why must you always come with your deriding disposition to discredit this process. What do you guys gain from it. Someone even asking how we're sure that Ogugua is Igbo. How are we sure that you yourself are Igbo. Can't you people just mechionu for once in your lives and allow peace reign? This is the reason why Ojukwu said Igbos are the most difficult people to govern.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by GARRIx7(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2013
ifyalways: I have NEVER seen more cry babies all my life.

Cry babies..... cheesy
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ngwakwe: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Wise people don't speak all they see.

Right things are only right when said at the right time.

Nne, jiri ya nwayo.

ifyalways: I have NEVER seen more cry babies all my life.

Y'all that wants to disown this organisation should quit announcing please.Do so asap and move on.Quit butting in to every thread to disturb with your rants.

Give the new ones a chance first?No!
Go now pleaseeeeeeeee .and unfollow the thread.
Sheesh.

Thank God for saving me oh,na Igbo men be dis ? cheesy
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
berem: I don't have any problem with your continuous beaf with Rochas. everyone is entitled to his own opinion. I have never insulted anyone who doesn't think in my line of reasoning. using my brother's scholarship as a case study to condemn Rochas 's scholarship scheme,saying it is frivolous is very annoying and an insult to my family. I believe respect is reciprocal. respect my opinion and you have my respect.

If I tend to absolve Ohakim from all accusations of maladministration in Imo State because he tarred the roads in my community and awarded a scholarship to my youngest brother, it will amount to unforgivable act of injustice to people of Imo State.

In the aforementioned comparative analysis I put forward in the Okorocha’s debate, there was instance where the issue of my entire community was raised. I guess those who could not withstand the intensive nature of the heat should stay away from the kitchen.

I have repeatedly stated that my younger brother and his colleagues dragged Ohakim before electoral tribunal for electoral malpractices. This action did not stop Ohakim from tarring our roads but in my judgment the political flame raised by my young brother made Ohakim to stay awake while on duty as Imo State governor. It is a transparent idiocy to shower unfounded praises on Okorocha simply because he tossed uncontested political patronages to one’s feet.

If we had to develop as a society, we must learn to call a spade a spade.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oboy3(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
how to know an Igbo person
1)they eats akpu as strong as stone
2)they can smell money from 200km away
3)they all know how to Sing
4)they wake thier elders from bed with slide kicks
5)they is very Intelligent
LOL,am so glad am Igbo

2 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
^I hope you are OK undecided
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by achi4u(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
^^^^

hahahagringringringrin

Why the "slide tackles"?cheesy
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oboy3(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
achi4u: ^^^^

hahahagringringringrin

Why the "slide tackles"?cheesy
thats wat our yoruba brothers say and its kinda funny
dont u think so too!?
Whoever wakes their elders with kicks
hehehe
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Umunne m o nwere ihe di m nwute na-egbukwa m ariri n'obi m choro ikowatara unu maka na odi oke nkpa.A ga m ede ya n'igbo nani maka na o dighi nma nti ozo inu.Biko,unu nye m nti unu.

nkpuru ubochi ole n'ole gara aga,a na m epioghari na nld we huchata tiredi ebe otu nwata nwoke si na o na-acho onye ga etinye ya na line ahia ibu ogwu ike (ntu).A gara m elepuru ya anya gafee kama anya m huchatara aha ya,o bukwa onye Igbo.Ya mere ,m deturu contacti ya,mecha zigara ya ozi mail. E deghi m aha m na mail-u ahu,ya mere o maghi onye ya na ya na-akpa.

A juru m ya ajuju di iche iche gbasara ihe o choro ime,onye ebe obu,afo ole odi,ebe o bi,akara ekwe nti ya site na e-mail.O zakwara m ihe nile.Eziokwu bu na a juru m ya ihe nile ahu dika onye choro i nyere ya aka n'ihe o na-acho ie ibu ntu.

Nwatakiri ahu di afo iri abuo na abuo cry ma nwekwa obi ike . Di m anoghi nso ugbu a, e nweghikwa dimkpa toputere etopute no m nso m were ike igwa ka o nyere m aka duo nwatakiri a odu.O na ewute m nke ukwu maka na e nwere m umunne nwoke nokwa di same afo.Ihe a bukwa nwanne nmadu,kama o di probably misguided site n'aku na uba,peers pressure.etc

Biko,o nwere onye no ebe a nwere ike i nyere m aka,toziere ma gwa nwatakiri a okwu?duo ya ndumodu dika nwanne ya nwoke?A gaghi m etinye link tiredi ebe m matara nwata nwoke a kama a gwago m ya wepu contacti ya ebe ahu,under the guise na a gam enyere ya aka.

A naghikwa m acho onye ga-enye nwata nwoke a ego(maka ndi uta na asiri dookwa),ihe m choro a gwula nwoke nwere ike inye ya ezi ndumodu,gba ya ume ma kowara ya n'uzo a dighi ebe ahu anya ya di. I nwere ike i dere m akwukwo mail na aham na nld@gmail.com .(okwa unu ghotara)

Dalu nu cool
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris999: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
After you have called igbo men cry babies infront of Yoruba. After you said you thank your God for saving you from igbo men. Now you come and write in igbo seeking for help of a 22year old boy saying he is igbo. With your hatred for igbo men i doubt if that boy is igbo cos you cannot help an igbo man with your level of hatred for us. A 22year old yoruba boy have a problem and you are seeking the igbo man's advise you were thanking God from saving u from. Cant you meet your Yoruba husband to advice you as he is wiser than we cry babies whom God have saved you from. Nwanyi a, gi kparicha umu nwoke igbo kele chineke na english na ozuputago gi n'aka umu nwoke igbo, i jiri igbo bia inara anyi ndumodu. Ika n'ebido, ibidebo di self. Gi si ike chowa ndumodu maka nwata 22 Yoruba n'aka ndi chukwu zoputara gi.
ifyalways: Umunne m o nwere ihe di m nwute na-egbukwa m ariri n'obi m choro ikowatara unu maka na odi oke nkpa.A ga m ede ya n'igbo nani maka na o dighi nma nti ozo inu.Biko,unu nye m nti unu.

nkpuru ubochi ole n'ole gara aga,a na m epioghari na nld we huchata tiredi ebe otu nwata nwoke si na o na-acho onye ga etinye ya na line ahia ibu ogwu ike (ntu).A gara m elepuru ya anya gafee kama anya m huchatara aha ya,o bukwa onye Igbo.Ya mere ,m deturu contacti ya,mecha zigara ya ozi mail. E deghi m aha m na mail-u ahu,ya mere o maghi onye ya na ya na-akpa.

A juru m ya ajuju di iche iche gbasara ihe o choro ime,onye ebe obu,afo ole odi,ebe o bi,akara ekwe nti ya site na e-mail.O zakwara m ihe nile.Eziokwu bu na a juru m ya ihe nile ahu dika onye choro i nyere ya aka n'ihe o na-acho ie ibu ntu.

Nwatakiri ahu di afo iri abuo na abuo cry ma nwekwa obi ike . Di m anoghi nso ugbu a, e nweghikwa dimkpa toputere etopute no m nso m were ike igwa ka o nyere m aka duo nwatakiri a odu.O na ewute m nke ukwu maka na e nwere m umunne nwoke nokwa di same afo.Ihe a bukwa nwanne nmadu,kama o di probably misguided site n'aku na uba,peers pressure.etc

Biko,o nwere onye no ebe a nwere ike i nyere m aka,toziere ma gwa nwatakiri a okwu?duo ya ndumodu dika nwanne ya nwoke?A gaghi m etinye link tiredi ebe m matara nwata nwoke a kama a gwago m ya wepu contacti ya ebe ahu,under the guise na a gam enyere ya aka.

A naghikwa m acho onye ga-enye nwata nwoke a ego(maka ndi uta na asiri dookwa),ihe m choro a gwula nwoke nwere ike inye ya ezi ndumodu,gba ya ume ma kowara ya n'uzo a dighi ebe ahu anya ya di. I nwere ike i dere m akwukwo mail na aham na nld@gmail.com .(okwa unu ghotara)

Dalu nu cool
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Cry baby,cry me a river.
Do you need a bucket to help with the tears?
Fvcking m0ron. cool

Just so,you'll know,your grasp of Igbo language sucks.You are most probably,a slave of an outdated Igbo god.
Bloody twerp.I have your time,lets play.Bi polar swine.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris999: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
No time ify. Enwe m efe ebia ka mu na gi bia kpaghariwa nkata ugbua. Ji si ike. We are cry babies why come to cry babies na? Kai! After God saved you from us? Hmmmm... Chukwu nna mere anyi ebere.
ifyalways: Cry baby,cry me a river.
Do you need a bucket to help with the tears?
Fvcking m0ron. cool

Just so,you'll know,your grasp of Igbo language sucks.You are most probably,a slave of an outdated Igbo god.
Bloody twerp.I have your time,lets play.swine.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oh,so you rushed with your face like fifty miles of bad road to quote me,translate whatever your stamp brain could absorb(boolsheeet) and went on the silent mode?
May a zillion millepedes feed on your anus.
what a scut !

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
donchris999: No time ify. Enwe m efe ebia ka mu na gi bia kpaghariwa nkata ugbua. Ji si ike. We are cry babies why come to cry babies na? Kai! After God saved you from us? Hmmmm... Chukwu nna mere anyi ebere.
People come see this unmuzzled onion-eyed maggot-pie,sha !
You had the time to quote me,a post that actually was not directed to your God-forsaken self,give it a brand new interpretation but have no time now?

You are such a lousy thing.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oboy3(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nne,i chedi no onye obuna mere Asusu igbo na Nno akwukwo,oburu na i chori gwa anyi okwu,de ya na'oyibo
maka na odika na ebe nkwusi o di zie ko Mbaitoli ka i na sulu anyi
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
o'boy:
Nne,i chedi no onye obuna mere Asusu igbo na Nno akwukwo,oburu na i chori gwa anyi okwu,de ya na'oyibo
maka na odika na ebe nkwusi o di zie ko Mbaitoli ka i na sulu anyi
Nna biko m gaghi ede ya bu ife n'oyibo.
I wish i can.Dalu.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oboy3(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mobu,i de ya Na "eNgligbo"
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris999: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nwannem nwanyi, your hatred for igbo men makes me doubt your inyere nwata kiri ahu aka. After you openly thanked God for saving you from umu nwoke igbo, i gbara ozo gbakwute ha. Chai.... Hypocrisy. Abeg write that thing in english make your Yoruba brothers go give the 22year old boy ndumodu.
ifyalways: Oh,so you rushed with your face like fifty miles of bad road to quote me,translate whatever your stamp brain could absorb(boolsheeet) and went on the silent mode?
May a zillion millepedes feed on your anus.
what a scut !

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
nne m dalu! amaghi m udiri ndumodu aga m eye.odiri n 'aka umu nwoke ka ha gwa ya ihe o ga eme. biko deputara anyi the link.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oboy3(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nna ne kwa ndi Yoruba na Kpa'ari ebea
kedu ive di iva?
Mmadu Anam ñu o mmili to gbo iko
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: nne m dalu! amaghi m udiri ndumodu aga m eye.odiri n 'aka umu nwoke ka ha gwa ya ihe o ga eme. biko deputara anyi the link.
A chobughi m ide link ahu maka na ndi ajo nmadu nwere ike hu ya,ghogbuo nwatakiri ahu ma tinyekwa ya na uzo ahu o na-acho.
Ihe kacha m nwute bu nmuo na determination nwa ahu nwere.Ujo na atu m.O daba n'aka ndi ajo nmadu,okwu akwugokwa.

Btw,I don't plan inye just anybody contact ya ka odu o ya odu.A gam asa anya m nmiri mata udi onye m ga aranye the boy n'aka.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by GARRIx7(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
interesting thread....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
o'boy:
Mobu,i de ya Na "eNgligbo"
lolx.
M dee ya n'engligbo,onye mba ozo uche ya di ya nwere ike i ghota.
wetuo obi guo ihe m dere,i ga-aghota ya.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chai,

Madam Ify, I no know you o, but damn, I sure don't wanna get on your bad side.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Wow, I read the letter, it really felt to my heart, sad sad sad

I hope I can help.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
donchris999: Nwannem nwanyi, your hatred for igbo men makes me doubt your inyere nwata kiri ahu aka. After you openly thanked God for saving you from umu nwoke igbo, i gbara ozo gbakwute ha. Chai.... Hypocrisy. Abeg write that thing in english make your Yoruba brothers go give the 22year old boy ndumodu.

Haba bros, relax...

Her letter to my understanding is no hatred towards her own, abeg read the letter na, well since you read and translated it like that, na wa for u o... Abeg calm down
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifyalways: A chobughi m ide link ahu maka na ndi ajo nmadu nwere ike hu ya,ghogbuo nwatakiri ahu ma tinyekwa ya na uzo ahu o na-acho.
Ihe kacha m nwute bu nmuo na determination nwa ahu nwere.Ujo na atu m.O daba n'aka ndi ajo nmadu,okwu akwugokwa.

Btw,I don't plan inye just anybody contact ya ka odu o ya odu.A gam asa anya m nmiri mata udi onye m ga aranye the boy n'aka.
nsogbu adighi! ma na o ga adikwa mma ka i deputa the link. ufodu umu nwoke isi ha zuru oke nwere ike inye nwata ahu aka. Of course there are well respected igbo men on this forum who can help and who are successful business men too
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris999: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nwanne, she is seeking for a genuine help for that boy before he goes astray. I detest that thing the boy choro ime, but my problem bu the messenger. After calling igbo men cry babies and thanking God for saving her from igbo men like her brothers and father, she still came back to realize that igbo men are wise full of wisdom. Lol. How funny. Nwanne, chineke ga enyere nwata ahu aka ka ya hapu iba na ihe ojo ahu,but, the messenger onye wetere ozi bu my problem
o'boy:
Nna ne kwa ndi Yoruba na Kpa'ari ebea
kedu ive di iva?
Mmadu Anam ñu o mmili to gbo iko
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
donchris999: Nwannem nwanyi, your hatred for igbo men makes me doubt your inyere nwata kiri ahu aka. After you openly thanked God for saving you from umu nwoke igbo, i gbara ozo gbakwute ha. Chai.... Hypocrisy. Abeg write that thing in english make your Yoruba brothers go give the 22year old boy ndumodu.
Dipshit,your comments on this thread are as good as a hatfull of ar.seholes .
Do you need a drum for your tears now ? You are an embarrassment to menfolk and a disgrace to Igbo men.Annonying blind mullet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Police List 15 Major Electoral Offences Voters Must Avoid / Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.