Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (20012 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I think there is no need debating and arguing these things, we have a laid down rules guiding us and title holders, the constitution was handed over to Eze for review, the key members of this organization was as well allowed to review the constitution before Eze went ahead to publish it.

My point here is very simple, our Eze need all our support to succeed. Meanwhile Eze/Eze nwanyi knows their responsibilities hence they are part of the body that drafted the Constitution, i pray they abide by it not to work against the constitution they were part of.

Thank you all.

Thank you too my brother.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Malawian(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
odumchi:

https://www.nairaland.com/download/956708
abeg, this your "constitution", who and who prepared it? or are you handing down directives to your subjects? dont mistake the igbos for the other noise making tribe from across the niger. biko.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Malawian: abeg, this your "constitution", who and who prepared it? or are you handing down directives to your subjects? dont mistake the igbos for the other noise making tribe from across the niger. biko.

It is not his, it is ours. Perhaps you did not contribute when it was being prepared, perhaps you did it doesn't matter, but many did. What you need to do is go through it and understand it contents and provisions.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life:

I'm not accusing you of anything, I was asking a comment based on your observation and reservation.

I don't know of what evidence you speak of, I've seen several threads, at least on the Igbo learning thread of EzePromoe, where Ogugua88 stated where she's from. I'm sure Odumchi have stated where he's from as well. So what evidence do you speak of?

Next, how do you define the term "Igbo"? To you, who's Igbo? Do you define Igbo based on birth location, or ability to speak Igbo language or natively and culturally being a part of it? These two people have stated where they're from, so really, what's the beef?

What I think about your second paragraph is highly irrelevant (no disrespect). I strongly believe that while language is a cultural representation, how you choose to identify yourself is totally different. When I came on NL, I was scared (fear of being mocked) of speaking Igbo, I did not want to say the wrong things, but thanks to lots of people on here who made it a duty to make sure Igbos (native speakers and learners) feel free to interact without fear of reproach, I became comfortable with myself.

That I speak several languages, and choose to speak say French or Swahili, does it make me a native to that place? Therefore, while language is very important to leadership, nonetheless, the language shouldn't be the a deterrent, the important issue is whether those whom we elected are up to and acting up to par according to our "Constitution" (i.e., if we have any). Speaking Igbo language is VERY IMPORTANT for every leader, particularly for communication, but it doesn't mean you can't learn nor adapt to other languages as well. On that note as well, because you can't speak doesn't make you a sellout either, as long as the willingness is there.

Let us kill this issue because it no validity at all. If at all, I was thinking Odumchi will be proactive in certain things (not to call our leader out), but reverse is the case. I barely see him in certain arguments, let alone defending the Igbo truths about certain lies propagated on this forum (opposite of Onlytruth), nevertheless, it's very unfair for me to compare two people particularly at infancy stage. The sooner we can squash the bickering, the better everyone can move forward.

The above redundant crap or skewed analogy is the reason Africans are tagged as people alien to critical thinking. If you attend United Nation’s conference and chose to express yourself in Swahili or French, I guess it is your misguided priority.

However, if you choose to express your in-depth knowledge of French or Swahili in Igbo conference centered on Igbo and Biafra related issues or show slight indifference to the course of Ndigbo in Biafra, your fellow conferees have every pedigree to question your Igbo ancestry. Ndigbo and Biafrans, as a matter of fact, never sat down to plan the manifestation of Biafra. They were pushed into Biafra by the imbecilic dingbats who have gone to every length in attempt to repudiate Ndigbo because of Biafra.

It is foolhardy to attempt to separate Igbo from Biafran issue since Ndigbo, directly or indirectly, led the secession in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dede1:

The above redundant crap or skewed analogy is the reason Africans are tagged as people alien to critical thinking. If you attend United Nation’s conference and chose to express yourself in Swahili or French, I guess it is your misguided priority.

However, if you choose to express your in-depth knowledge of French or Swahili in Igbo conference centered on Igbo and Biafra related issues or show slight indifference to the course of Ndigbo in Biafra, your fellow conferees have every pedigree to question your Igbo ancestry. Ndigbo and Biafrans, as a matter of fact, never sat down to plan the manifestation of Biafra. They were pushed into Biafra by the imbecilic dingbats who have gone to every length in attempt to repudiate Ndigbo because of Biafra.

It is foolhardy to attempt to separate Igbo from Biafran issue since Ndigbo, directly or indirectly, led the secession in Biafra.

Bros, I know that you're expert at talking, your intelligence and wealth of talking knows no boundaries, hence the reason why I will keep silent to your talk. Any African who likes to be viewed as such, good luck to them... My post was VERY SIMPLE.

Where in my post suggested all these accusations? If you read my post indeed without any bias, my stance was very simple - the fact an Igbo man speak one or more languages shouldn't interfere with his ability to carry out his duties to Igbo people, neither should such actions make him an outcast or a sellout. Where you got all these ideas from, I seriously don't know. How he choose to identify himself outside the general scheme is up to him. When I go to China, is it Chinese or Igbo I'll speak to them? When I go to Germany, is it German or Igbo I'll speak to them? Again, what part of my post suggested this hateful comment?

I clearly stated in my post, when carrying out your duties, communicating in Igbo language is very important, because it's a sign of relevance and authority. Where in my post suggested otherwise? Na wa for you people o, yall know how to twist and turn issues upside down.. I guess those of us who speak Igbo and speak other languages, I guess we're not Igbos.

I also guess those Igbos who speak fluently in Yoruba, Hausa, French, German, etc are not Igbos. When conducting business, an Igbo man speaks Yoruba in Lagos, he's termed a sellout. When translating, an Igbo man communicates with others in Hausa or even Arabic, he's termed terrorist. A Igbo woman speaks Swahili, she's termed (what have you).

With the level of hate emanating from this thread and subsequent threads, need I say more that this is a mirror of reality of what's about to happen when Biafra come true. When I see comments like yours, it begs me to ask the question - are we ready for our own nation? Can't people speak other language without the fear of reproach?

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
PointB:

In which way is it actually ridiculous? What exactly is the Eze expected to do, besides commenting (posting)? If and when the Eze decides to work offline, most of the activities will still be limited to 'commenting' or..?

If you can't provide tangible and workable suggestion to this question. I suggest you stop terming other people's comment as 'ridiculous.'. I don't know what problem such comments seek to address.

Thanks for setting the records straight. Those of us who worked very hard to design this mission must never allow it to be diverted to something else. To build is hard, but to destroy is very easy.
Simples.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life:

With the level of hate emanating from this thread and subsequent threads, need I say more that this is a mirror of reality of what's about to happen when Biafra come true. When I see comments like yours, it begs me to ask the question - are we ready for our own nation?
hmmm..... you can say that again! bloody hypocrites! when they come to this thread they pretend to be one.outside this thread, they resort to calling their fellow igbos all sort of names. and most annoying is the state supremacy... My state is better than your state bla bla bla! bullshit!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Onlytruth:

Thanks for setting the records straight. Those of us who worked very hard to design this mission must never allow it to be diverted to something else. To build is hard, but to destroy is very easy.
Simples.
[quote author=Onlytruth]

This organization is basically meant to promote igbo cause,defend and protect igbos,correct false propaganda carried out against Ndigbo by those who believe they are the true Nigerians.I will back off if this organization turn to be puppet or apologist to anyone.

Like i stated in all my previous comments our Eze is part of this organization right from it conception he knows the direction and aims of this organization hence my strong support to his candidacy right from the nomination to the voting itself.

I have been opportune to have series of convo with Eze nwanyi i am very sure she is devoted in this organization and posses skills and qualities that can be useful to this organization.

What Onlytruth achieved for this organization withing a short period of one year we cannot allow it to be destroyed, we are all here to protect the interest of umu igbo.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life please answer me.
How do you know ogugua88 is igbo?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oilyngbati3(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
advocate666: manny4life please answer me.

You're becoming redundant with this your tirade. The election is over, we have pressing issues to deal with....follow "www.radiobiafralondon.com". Don't be stumbling block, or are a Yoruba/ewusa-Fulani masquerading as an Igbo, by dragging this issue?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2013

How do you know I'm Igbo?

How do you know all the tyrants of "whose state is better" are Igbo?

How do you know our last Eze (Onlytruth) is Igbo?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life:

How do you know I'm Igbo?

How do you know all the tyrants of "whose state is better" are Igbo?

How do you know our last Eze (Onlytruth) is Igbo?

I think same question should be asked of me by the way. So it makes the question very redundant, to put it mildly.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, I know that you're expert at talking, your intelligence and wealth of talking knows no boundaries, hence the reason why I will keep silent to your talk. Any African who likes to be viewed as such, good luck to them... My post was VERY SIMPLE.

Where in my post suggested all these accusations? If you read my post indeed without any bias, my stance was very simple - the fact an Igbo man speak one or more languages shouldn't interfere with his ability to carry out his duties to Igbo people, neither should such actions make him an outcast or a sellout. Where you got all these ideas from, I seriously don't know. How he choose to identify himself outside the general scheme is up to him. When I go to China, is it Chinese or Igbo I'll speak to them? When I go to Germany, is it German or Igbo I'll speak to them? Again, what part of my post suggested this hateful comment?

I clearly stated in my post, when carrying out your duties, communicating in Igbo language is very important, because it's a sign of relevance and authority. Where in my post suggested otherwise? Na wa for you people o, yall know how to twist and turn issues upside down.. I guess those of us who speak Igbo and speak other languages, I guess we're not Igbos.

I also guess those Igbos who speak fluently in Yoruba, Hausa, French, German, etc are not Igbos. When conducting business, an Igbo man speaks Yoruba in Lagos, he's termed a sellout. When translating, an Igbo man communicates with others in Hausa or even Arabic, he's termed terrorist. A Igbo woman speaks Swahili, she's termed (what have you).

With the level of hate emanating from this thread and subsequent threads, need I say more that this is a mirror of reality of what's about to happen when Biafra come true. When I see comments like yours, it begs me to ask the question - are we ready for our own nation? Can't people speak other language without the fear of reproach?

You are the very character that introduced relevant use of French and Swahili in this discussion. I must call your attention to the fact that the subject matter was the issue of Biafra and Ndigbo. Nobody expected the so-call eze Nairaland to always speak Igbo language on this forum. Also I guess in your infinite wisdom, you do not correlate the use of languages other than Igbo with the sense of indifference towards the issues surrounding Biafra and Ndigbo.

It makes no difference if one chooses to despise the issue of Biafra and Ndigbo in Igbo, Hausa, Fulfulde, Yoruba or Swahili language. It amounts to silliness for one to remotely think that people give a slight hoot about the language one chooses to express oneself.

When a business is conducted between Japanese and Americans, it is imperative that both parties to understand the languages involved or hire people who speak and understand both languages. If this debate is not turning childish already, one wonders how conduct of commercial business in a certain language amounts to sellout. I should not ordinarily share the same nationality with a person who does naturally understand and speak my native vernacular. Nigeria is a colonial blunder hence the instances of Igbo speaking Yoruba in Lagos in order to conduct local business.

I had rather appreciate the work of a person who encourages the plight of Biafrans and Ndigbo in Yoruba or Hausa language in Nigeria than a moronic dullard who despises the course of Biafrans and Ndigbo in Igbo language.

The language a nincompoop blows does not validate his\her cherished ancestry but the fortitude of the person’s actions toward the course of his\her ancestry.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
PointB:

In which way is it actually ridiculous? What exactly is the Eze expected to do, besides commenting (posting)? If and when the Eze decides to work offline, most of the activities will still be limited to 'commenting' or..?

If you can't provide tangible and workable suggestion to this question. I suggest you stop terming other people's comment as 'ridiculous.'. I don't know what problem such comments seek to address.
The problem my comment seek to address is you butting into a question i asked Only Truth.
You tried to make a dry sarcastic joke out of my suggestion that the eze can and should besides screaming and fighting here,engage in other meaningful ventures offline aimed at addressing and correcting the ills in our current society especially with the youths.
I demand you read and apply ya advise to your very self before quoting me next time.In other words;stick to your lane.

PointB:

If the Eze doesn't comment what else would he be doing? Getting us jobs, wives,husbands, boy/girlfriends, houses, or building roads, schools, hospitals on Nairaland? And how exactly is he even going to do that if he does not starting by visibly commenting?

No one is suggesting a particular leadership style to the new Eze in any case. All previous commentator only ask him of one thing and one thing only - that he shows leadership. I believe also that he has explained his constraints and willingness to lead. I personally don't expect him to lead the line like OnlyTruth did, but he can lead the line like only Odumchi could and achieve similar or better result!

Daalu nne.
I repeat,the bolded is ridiculous and lame.
Thank you
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
Are you Igbo?
Prove it.here.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ok.
So,why are we talking Biafra here again?
Is this a Biafra debate thread?Every Igbo man should without fear or favor be free to uphold his or her views of/about Biafra.Can we just get back on track . . .
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dede1:

You are the very character that introduced relevant use of French and Swahili in this discussion. I must call your attention to the fact that the subject matter was the issue of Biafra and Ndigbo. Nobody expected the so-call eze Nairaland to always speak Igbo language on this forum. Also I guess in your infinite wisdom, you do not correlate the use of languages other than Igbo with the sense of indifference to the issues surrounding Biafra and Ndigbo.

It makes no difference if one chooses to despise the issue of Biafra and Ndigbo in Igbo, Hausa, Fulfulde, Yoruba or Swahili language. It amounts to silliness for one to remotely think that people give a slight hoot about the language one chooses to express oneself.

When a business is conducted between Japanese and Americans, it is imperative that both parties to understand the languages involved or hire people who speak and understand both languages. If this debate is not turning childish already, one wonders how conduct of commercial business in a certain language amounts to sellout. I should not ordinarily share the same nationality with a person who does naturally understand and speak my native vernacular. Nigeria is a colonial blunder hence the instances of Igbo speaking Yoruba in Lagos in order to conduct local business.

I had rather appreciate the work of a person who encourages the plight of Biafrans and Ndigbo in Yoruba or Hausa language in Nigeria than a moronic dullard who despises the course of Biafrans and Ndigbo in Igbo language.

The language a nincompoop blows does not validate his\her cherished ancestry but the fortitude of the person’s actions toward the course of his\her ancestry.

Ok brother, YOU WIN!!!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Something tells me that the current back-and-forth amongst ourselves wasn't the intent of Eze Odumchi opening this thread. We should not be spending energy on issues that will get us nowhere.

@Advocate666, As Eze Odumchi correctly stated earlier, I am from Neni, Anaocha LGA, Anambra State; Umudioka specifically. Whether one chooses to believe me or not has absolutely nothing to do with me as I have stated the truth for the final time. If you wish to see Eze Ndi Igbo NL progress, please lend your hand to more pressing matters. I'm asking you as an Igbo sister.

I would now like to use the parliamentary office to propose an idea. As Eze Nwanyi, it is my hope to engage umuada Igbo in issues concerning us, both politically and culturally alike. There are women grous both in Nigeria and internationally with similar aspirations. I would love to start something similar on Nairaland and see how far we can take it. If it's successful, we could use this to make tangible social impacts in our communities.

I would like to initiate discourse amongst umuada Igbo and oversee the following aims and objectives:

•Proactivity in Igbo politics and affairs
•Promoting understanding of the Igbo socio-political-cultural worldview in Nigerian national interactions (explain where we are coming from historically, socially and culturally)
•Promoting peace through justice and equality for all Nigerians
-women empowerment
-social and family health (from as young as conception till as late as death)
•Enhancement/reformation of language and culture
-revisit and preserve the roles and traditions of women in Igboland

For the record, this is not in any way a separate group or entity. We would still be under Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland.

Women tend to be scarce or silent altogether in politics. My goal is to get umuada Igbo active and contributing, at the very least about something in which interests us or they have personally experienced or feel pertains to us. At the end of the day, we all have the same goal - bringing Igbos together.

So what say you?[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
PointB:

I think same question should be asked of me by the way. So it makes the question very redundant, to put it mildly.

Abi o,

@Advocate666,

How do you know PointB is Igbo as well?

Most important question, HOW DO I KNOW YOU ARE IGBO?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Ogugua,Lovely.
You have my support or vote.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
ifyalways: The problem my comment seek to address is you butting into a question i asked Only Truth.
You tried to make a dry sarcastic joke out of my suggestion that the eze can and should besides screaming and fighting here,engage in other meaningful ventures offline aimed at addressing and correcting the ills in our current society especially with the youths.
I demand you read and apply ya advise to your very self before quoting me next time.In other words;stick to your lane.

Thank you

If you don't want people to butt into your comment, perhaps it's best you don't bother posting it online. Anyone can choose to comment on any post here on this forum.
No one is asking the Eze to jump into fights, and offline duties are clearly not sole responsibility of Eze, it is the responsibility of everyone. His responsibility is clearly limited to 'commenting' online, same as you are doing. And his 'authority' is not extended beyond online; our Eze cannot parade the street of Aba, or Onitsha etc as Eze, let alone influencing anything with an online title. So I repeat my question to you: If the Eze doesn't comment what else would he be doing? Getting us jobs, wives,husbands, boy/girlfriends, houses, or building roads, schools, hospitals on Nairaland? And how exactly is he even going to do that if he does not starting by visibly commenting?

And if fighting, and screaming, is your way of showing leadership, you may as well stick to it, especially if it works for you. But clearly, there are others who prefer to do things in more mature way, devoid of rancor and bad blood/vibes. That is the kind of leader people are urging Odumchi to be. And he can ONLY show it here on Nairaland by COMMENTING on matters that concerns Ndi Igbo, as much as he could, or appoint someone as spokesman. That shouldn't be too hard to see, and shouldn't appear anyway 'ridiculous' to anyone mature enough to appreciate the limitation of online title.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
I think the point of my question about ogugua's igboship is: do we accept as igbo, anybody that call him/herself igbo? If yes, why do we accept ogugua as Igbo but reject Alj Harem when he says he's igbo?

I just want to point out to manny4life that stating that you are igbo is not sufficient. There are other indicators.

@ ogugua88, you may well be igbo but I have yet to see evidence. The only evidence I have seen so far is you saying the international court of justice should ask if we committed treason by wanting to separate from nigeria; you saying that we should emulate boko haram; you saying that igbos are killers and kidnappers; you telling us "odeshi" when we pointed this out.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
ifyalways: The problem my comment seek to address is you butting into a question i asked Only Truth.

Thank you
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

You're becoming redundant with this your tirade. The election is over, we have pressing issues to deal with....follow "www.radiobiafralondon.com". Don't be stumbling block, or are a Yoruba/ewusa-Fulani masquerading as an Igbo, by dragging this issue?

Your choice of username is intriguing.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice initiative, Ogugua. Number 6 gi di active smiley
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
manny4life:

Ok brother, YOU WIN!!!

Bros, I am not in the business of win, lose or in a bid to ascertain the mice holes where everybody crawled out especially on a scene such as Internet. As a matter of factual fact, I can fan the embers of the greatness of Yoruba on this forum yet it does not make me a Yoruba.

However, I have learnt through Interment and other channels that people tend to project the images of their ancestral forbearers in good taste even when few recorded events beg to differ.

The last thing that will ever cross my mind is to insinuate that every Igbo will believe and appreciate the Biafran cause. Besides, I have been studiously informed that saboteurs are abounded.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
ifyalways: @Ogugua,Lovely.
You have my support or vote.

[size=13pt]Thank you Ify. I'm glad you like it.[/size]

Eze Promoe: Nice initiative, Ogugua. Number 6 gi di active smiley

[size=13pt]Lol. Language yes, and a big thank you to you again. I'm hoping women can discuss their roles as mothers, wives, and traditions or customs for certain issues, like childbirth and omugwo as well though.[/size]
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
advocate666: I think the point of my question about ogugua's igboship is: do we accept as igbo, anybody that call him/herself igbo? If yes, why do we accept ogugua as Igbo but reject Alj Harem when he says he's igbo?

I just want to point out to manny4life that stating that you are igbo is not sufficient. There are other indicators.

@ ogugua88, you may well be igbo but I have yet to see evidence. The only evidence I have seen so far is you saying the international court of justice should ask if we committed treason by wanting to separate from nigeria; you saying that we should emulate boko haram; you saying that igbos are killers and kidnappers; you telling us "odeshi" when we pointed this out.

I have long learnt that talk is cheap. The taste of pudding is in the eating.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Advocate, after all this blabbing and we find out you aren't Igbo, we will do to you what Aba does to thieves.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ogugua, it's a great idea. You have my support. I hope a lot of our women get interested in the idea.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
One of most cardinal qualities of Umuada Igbo is unconditional respect and submissiveness to their men.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oilyngbati3(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ Ogugua, nice idea but a piece of advice: keep it Igbo and Igbo only. I agree and support your ideas but the one where you wrote "promoting peace through justice and equality for all nigerians". Seek/promote justice and equality amongst Ndigbo 1st before others....don't be another Nzeogwu and Zik. BTW, nne make sure you follow www.radiobiafralondon.com to get a wealth of info. Don't let our detractors tell you otherwise and God bless you as you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Fresh Nationwide Strike Looms In Power Sector / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.